PDA

View Full Version : Paper football

Cam
02-05-2015, 09:51 AM
I was a beast at this game!!..and what a great, albeit primitive way to communicate!....even got into some fistacuffs in 7th grade when I hit the class bully on the side of the head in class!!...it was intended for my crush who was sitting behind him...I was at my range limit of about 6 yards!!!......that was my worst Billy Cundiff moment!!!......and I got my arse kicked!!....
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/pf.jpg

panfan
02-05-2015, 11:57 AM
I was a beast at this game!!..and what a great, albeit primitive way to communicate!....even got into some fistacuffs in 7th grade when I hit the class bully on the side of the head in class!!...it was intended for my crush who was sitting behind him...I was at my range limit of about 6 yards!!!......that was my worst Billy Cundiff moment!!!......and I got my arse kicked!!....

Did you getting your arse kicked get her attention??

waterboy
02-05-2015, 12:09 PM
I was numero uno at paper football! I never missed! Could score at will!:devil:

Oh, and I WAS the class bully in them days, although looking back I regret some of the things I did...:dispntd:

Cam
02-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Did you getting your arse kicked get her attention??

Yes!....she ended up marrying the bully!!!!:doh:

Cam
02-05-2015, 10:44 PM
I was numero uno at paper football! I never missed! Could score at will!:devil:

Oh, and I WAS the class bully in them days, although looking back I regret some of the things I did...:dispntd:

I was a bully in Houston in 5th & 6th grade...then we moved to the Rio Grande Valley and I became the bullied!...there's some mean Mesicans down there!!!!..Shoot! They ran out all the white folk by the early 80's!! :spitlol:...I still remember the first day of school in 7th grade....I'm sittin' there waitin' for class to start...3 kids walk up to me and I hear, "Hey, you're in my chair!!"..Yep, I got up!!.....I would later find out it was none other than the #1 class bully! A kid they called Caveman!.....Long haired kid with glasses thicker than the bottom of a Coke bottle!!....He was mean as hell!.....As the years passed Caveman and I became best of friends...I hit 6 foot he stayed at 5'7"!!....needless to say, his bullying days were over.......everybody had out grown him!.....LOL

panfan
02-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Yes!....she ended up marrying the bully!!!!:doh:
:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

Rocket Man
02-07-2015, 02:33 PM

This seriously makes me want to take the day off next fall when the Rockets travel to Burnet, meet up with you at Storms pre-game and teach you how to properly play this game........gonna be a long summer waiting for this!

Tejastrue
02-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Oh lord...it is officially the "off season." :weeping:

Cam
02-07-2015, 07:23 PM
This seriously makes me want to take the day off next fall when the Rockets travel to Burnet, meet up with you at Storms pre-game and teach you how to properly play this game........gonna be a long summer waiting for this!

You're on!!...but are you sure you can handle experiencing "two" losses on the same day??...That would make for a doubly hard trip back home.......:D:stirpot:

regaleagle
02-07-2015, 07:54 PM

Geez.....dribble dribble, squeak squeak is all that is left to us til baseball gets here. I can usually fill the time with some golf, but the weather hasn't cooperated this winter. I now have cabin fever....cough, cough.

Rocket Man
02-07-2015, 10:31 PM
You're on!!...but are you sure you can handle experiencing "two" losses on the same day??...That would make for a doubly hard trip back home.......:D:stirpot:

Keep yapping Bulldog, but when the time comes, you'll be yelping like a stuck pig.

Does anyone know how to post a pic when posting with an iPhone?

Cam
02-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Keep yapping Bulldog, but when the time comes, you'll be yelping like a stuck pig.

Does anyone know how to post a pic when posting with an iPhone?

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/pig_smile.jpg

Cam
02-07-2015, 11:18 PM

All day long Rocket Man!!!
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/all%20day.jpg

...but I feel I must warn you Rocket Man...this was my last opponent!!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/paper.jpg

hey....wait a minute....you're not by any chance from the New England area are ya??....If so, I'll be requesting an inspection of your paper footballs....ya know..just in case you try to make them out of that lightweight tissue paper or something!!!!:tisk:

Cam
02-07-2015, 11:20 PM

don't worry Tejas...my boy has his first baseball scrimmage Monday....that should keep me plenty busy.....:D.....and speakin' of, our fish team is coming to Wimberley for your tournament I believe......

Tejastrue
02-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Hey Cam...never thought I would say this but our B ball team is not half bad..so baseball can wait..lol

Cam
02-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Hey Cam...never thought I would say this but our B ball team is not half bad..so baseball can wait..lol

....I thought white men can't jump??.....:doh::D

Tejastrue
02-08-2015, 12:22 AM
....I thought white men can't jump??.....:doh::D

Hey now...it's a toss up with Latinos...lol...we are in region-4...at least that's the mentality it seems that all the other regions want us to believe. They can kiss our R-4 arses...

Cam
02-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Hey now...it's a toss up with Latinos...lol...we are in region-4...at least that's the mentality it seems that all the other regions want us to believe. They can kiss our R-4 arses...

AMEN to that!.....