PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Randle arrested on drug charges

caleb_mccaig
02-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Well, I'd assume this will be the end of the young runningback's time in Dallas. Unfortunately, it looks like we may have to resign Demarco because Randle is an idiot. (I don't hate Demarco, I just don't think you should ever pay a RB more than $2 million a year)

It's pot, but still. A second arrest in six months I think will get him cut.

Rabid Cougar
02-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Can we say "Adrian Peterson"?

Emerson1
02-04-2015, 12:28 PM
The police were responding to a domestic violence call. He is done.

A 2nd/3rd string running back being cut won't cause the Cowboys to overpay for Murray. There are plenty of guys who can come in for 5 carries a game and to play special teams.

caleb_mccaig
02-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Ok, I just saw on Twitter that it was a HUGE misunderstanding. Apparently there was an argument between him and the girl he was with and they did find weed in the hotel room, but he was NOT arrested. He was cited and given a ticket and then the police left. So that's good news for him.

Randle would likely be the starter if Dallas lets Murray walk. He carried the ball 51 times for 343 yards, which is 6.7 YPC. That's third ALL-TIME in NFL history with players who had 50 or more carries in a season, only behind Darren Sproles and Bo Jackson.

coach
02-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Ok, I just saw on Twitter that it was a HUGE misunderstanding. Apparently there was an argument between him and the girl he was with and they did find weed in the hotel room, but he was NOT arrested. He was cited and given a ticket and then the police left. So that's good news for him.

Randle would likely be the starter if Dallas lets Murray walk. He carried the ball 51 times for 343 yards, which is 6.7 YPC. That's third ALL-TIME in NFL history with players who had 50 or more carries in a season, only behind Darren Sproles and Bo Jackson.

If they were there on a domestic call then someone has to be arrested. It's the law.

coach
02-04-2015, 01:51 PM
i watch Cops every night before I go to bed. i would know.

hookandladder
02-04-2015, 02:54 PM
ESPN reporting he did get arrested, he most likely done about like Josh Gordon. What fools.

caleb_mccaig
02-04-2015, 03:14 PM
ESPN reporting he did get arrested, he most likely done about like Josh Gordon. What fools.

According to Wichita police, officers showed up at a hotel after receiving a call for domestic violence with a weapon. They found Randle and a 22-year-old woman at the hotel and observed marijuana in the room, which was rented to Randle.

Randle was arrested and issued a notice to appear in front of a judge. He was not booked and a mug shot was not taken. The police are investigating the domestic violence charge.

No weapon was found at the hotel, however, police are investigating whether another individual was there and left the scene before they arrived.

That's the excerpt from ESPN. I don't understand how you can be arrested, but not booked or processed lol.

Emerson1
02-04-2015, 03:40 PM
In Kansas you don't have to be put in handcuffs and taken to a police station for it to be considered an "arrest" apparently. I guess they are one of the smart states that realizes it's a waste of time and money to deal with marijuana in that manner. It was his hotel room and these people wouldn't leave.

bobcat1
02-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Idiot. World by the tail and blows it all away for what? Pot??? Please..........