PDA

View Full Version : HUGE game tonight

coach
02-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Mexia vs. Fairifield

Fairifield is still undefeated in district play and Mexia is coming off a heart breaker against Madiosnville. The game will be in the dungeon and you never know what will take place there.

Cam
02-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Mexia vs. Fairifield

Fairifield is still undefeated in district play and Mexia is coming off a heart breaker against Madiosnville. The game will be in the dungeon and you never know what will take place there.

Edumacate us....why do they call it the dungeon??..

Ville-D
02-03-2015, 01:58 PM

Because of the poor lighting and stone floor and torches and dragons?

XMan
02-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Coach, if I were a butthead, I would do like you did to me and say, "no one cares". Since I am not a butthead, I hope that it is a great game between two very good basketball teams. I hope the crowd packs the house and a great time is had by all. Good luck to both teams and hopefully it will come down to a last second shot.

coach
02-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Coach, if I were a butthead, I would do like you did to me and say, "no one cares". Since I am not a butthead, I hope that it is a great game between two very good basketball teams. I hope the crowd packs the house and a great time is had by all. Good luck to both teams and hopefully it will come down to a last second shot.

Im only a butthead bc while you are promoting your sport you try to downgrade football on a football message board. Appreciate the love though. Ill stop being an ass. i actually love baseball. I was a 4 year starter in high school and coached it when i was in Nac.

coach
02-03-2015, 02:43 PM

It is really old and under ground. Very loud and we are packed in their like sardines. A very tough place to play.

Rabid Cougar
02-03-2015, 04:20 PM
It is really old and under ground. Very loud and we are packed in their like sardines. A very tough place to play.

Yep. I have to agree. Nothing like Fairfields gym.

coach
02-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Yep. I have to agree. Nothing like Fairfields gym.

Lol, it is the exact opposite of our gym.

Rabid Cougar
02-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Lol, it is the exact opposite of our gym.

Your gym fits with your football field. A little quirkiness is good. Cookie cutter is boring. :smoker:

coach
02-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Your gym fits with your football field. A little quirkiness is good. Cookie cutter is boring. :smoker:

I wouldn't call our gym cookie cutter.

However, We did win 57-44 or something we beat them by 13. 24-2.

We play Palestine friday night for the district championships.

AggiesAreWe
02-05-2015, 10:36 AM
Mexia is overrated.

Still a good win for Fairfield, a team to be reckoned with in Region III.

coach
02-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Mexia is overrated.

Still a good win for Fairfield, a team to be reckoned with in Region III.

They are ranked every year in the top 25 solely on reputation. But any win in Mexia is a great win.