PDA

View Full Version : scrimmages

3Aroy
08-24-2001, 10:19 PM
How did everyone's scrimmages go tonight? I wish I could have made a few of them, but I get to see one tomorrow! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

-Roy

Matthew328
08-24-2001, 11:57 PM
Well Forney scrimmaged Dallas Spruce last night and apparently throttled them....Everman scrimmages Wichita Falls Hirschi tomarrow evening..won't be able to make it though..prolly won't make next Friday's scrimmage either..I'll prolly go watch Forney-Aledo

BH_146
08-25-2001, 12:12 PM
Barbers Hill outscored Cleveland 4-0 last night. I was a littled disappointed in Cleveland's play. Offensively, they had one long run from scrimmage and a slant pass that got them to our 30. Defensively, they look somewhat out of condition; too early for them I guess. We had one run that went for 70. The other scores came as of the result methodical drives. I was impressed with our execution and our conditioning.

twork
08-26-2001, 08:19 PM
Crane beat Coahoma 3-0. We would have scored more but we fumbled three times in the Coahoma redzone. We held them to 40 yards overall on offense. We get Lamesa next week in Crane. It should be a good one.