PDA

View Full Version : 2 More Days

XMan
01-28-2015, 02:43 PM
2 more days and the offseason will be over and in-season will begin.

good luck

coach
01-28-2015, 02:46 PM
nobody cares bro.

pancho villa
01-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Standaround starts? LOL

Rabid Cougar
01-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Stand around dirt watering seed spitters.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-28-2015, 06:23 PM
2 more days and the offseason will be over and in-season will begin.

good luckjust waiting on schedule to come out for Sinton to get my half days off for the tournaments. Sinton in a 9 team district and have one of the fewest starters returning so will be a challenge to go for their 15th district title in last 16 years. Maybe they surprise and get back to state tourney to go for their 4th state title.

XMan
01-29-2015, 09:35 PM
Anyone going out to start the season off with a bang with midnight baseball practice?

buckeyebob
01-30-2015, 09:30 AM
We will start Month II of Football practice...the Fresh for September starts & the 8 th graders move into the Field House.

coach
01-30-2015, 10:00 AM
Anyone going out to start the season off with a bang with midnight baseball practice?

Is this a serious question? The baseball players might be going out to get a beer at midnight to celebrate, but they arent practicing.

XMan
01-30-2015, 02:27 PM
The whole midnight practice thing for baseball sounds pretty silly doesn't it? That's how I feel about midnight football in august, silly.

coach
01-30-2015, 04:22 PM
The whole midnight practice thing for baseball sounds pretty silly doesn't it? That's how I feel about midnight football in august, silly.

So you started this thread to protest against midnight football practice that isn't taking place for another 7 months? You need woman bro. You can't be that bored with your life. Hell, I know you got hands bc you typed that idiotic post, so why dont you use them if you are that bored.

XMan
01-30-2015, 07:47 PM
Its always good to hear such positive/open minded feedback. I started this thread solely for the purpose of showing my joy for the beginning of baseball season. Sadly, lots of folks on here have the opinion that whatever they like (usually its football) is good and everything else in the world (basketball/baseball/soccer/band/non sport activities) is bad. Being that narrow minded is sure a tough way to go through life. You would probably be a lot happier with yourself if you would be supportive of and maybe even embrace the ideas of others. Im going to head out with the wife and catch some basketball and then some juco baseball tonight. I will even keep my hands busy eating some peanuts. What a great day!