PDA

View Full Version : Best user names and best avatar....

panfan
01-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Wanted to do this during the football season, but too much going on. Whose got some of the best (innovative and witty) user names and avatars?
My votes for some of the best usernames are Global swarming and injuredinmelee.

Best avatars: Cam, coach

caleb_mccaig
01-27-2015, 10:16 AM
Little bit of a homer pick here, but I've always thought Rabid's was pretty clever.

My favorite poster of all time though is Leon. He posts just enough to let people know that he's still alive.

toddg
01-27-2015, 12:15 PM
ToddG is me..odd with a T...father of StevenG, JacobG and MasonG..Indians are we!

Rabid Cougar
01-27-2015, 12:29 PM
Little bit of a homer pick here, but I've always thought Rabid's was pretty clever.

My favorite poster of all time though is Leon. He posts just enough to let people know that he's still alive.

Thanks Cal.... I use the same handle on TexAgs ... it causes some confusion there when I get into Rabid Aggie mode.

I also vote for Leon. My least favorite was BBDE.

By the way, my avatar is where Ryan is, Grad assistant S&C coach. I am back to being a Cougar fan; BYU Cougars that is.

panfan
01-27-2015, 12:47 PM
Guess we can add another couple categories to the OP categories:

Best avatar:
Best Username:
Favorite Poster:
Least Favorite/most obnoxious Poster:

coach
01-27-2015, 01:02 PM
Appreciate the love panfan.

My favorite poster is a tie between Cam and P4s.

The best username is jimmyceatworld. he hasnts posted in about 3 years so he probably doen't count. I really don't pay attention to the avatars. I will look the next few days and see what i like. My least favorite poster was either BBDE and sintonfan66.

Saggy Aggie
01-27-2015, 01:17 PM
I'll vote myself for best username.

2nd best was cunbed.....

C U N Bed

Favorite posters are/were pphsfan, g$$, bbde and casey.

1st and goal
01-27-2015, 01:27 PM
Can I change my username to ThreadKiller?

Plenty of favored posters, Only a handfull of lower class posters.

I guess Casey has a new life now somewhere else in a witness protection forum.

Rabid Cougar
01-27-2015, 03:42 PM
Casey is probably under a huge pile of dirt at local strip mine.

coach
01-27-2015, 04:00 PM
Voting for yourself? This isn't 4th Grade Student Council.

caleb_mccaig
01-27-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm still waiting for the day that I can have an avatar.

Saggy Aggie
01-27-2015, 05:37 PM

Not a whole different from 4th grade student council tbh

Emerson1
01-27-2015, 05:47 PM
I vote for my avatar.

Best poster = 3afan2k3 or Holmes_fans

bobcat1
01-27-2015, 07:24 PM
I liked Casey's Hot Girl of the month. Of course my avatar is best. Lost Aussie and Cam are my favorite posters I guess.

toddg
01-28-2015, 03:04 AM
My favorite poster is JacketSwarm..FIRE AWAy!!
Too bad the jackets will fall to the Indians this year! Fire away!

slpybear the bullfan
01-28-2015, 09:29 AM

LOL, that was funny.

coach
01-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Not a whole different from 4th grade student council tbh

This might be the most truthful post this board has ever seen. Very good point. lol

coach
01-28-2015, 10:10 AM
I vote for my avatar.

way to go out on a limb. And I almost considered you as one of my favorite posters. what was I thinking?!

coach
01-28-2015, 10:12 AM
I liked Casey's Hot Girl of the month. Of course my avatar is best. Lost Aussie and Cam are my favorite posters I guess.

when I saw this thread that's the first thing I thought of. We need to bring that back. I would do it but I don't know how to post a picture. Been on this board for 9 years and still don't know how lol.

panfan
01-28-2015, 11:34 AM
I vote for my avatar.

What the hell is it? Looks like something my cat puked up.

coach
01-28-2015, 12:32 PM
What the hell is it? Looks like something my cat puked up.

The nachos you get at the cowboy game.

Sweetwater Red
01-28-2015, 02:42 PM
Everytime someone starts one of these threads I think back to the days of the Lowies and the one time run of the
Douchies. I'd say bring them back but last time someone tried with the Lowies there was almost no participation.
The Douchies were timed perfectly but the threads were removed because of some of the posters that were targeted.
If I remember correctly Keith7 won most of the awards and took it well. It's a shame everyone else was so sensitive.

coach
01-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Everytime someone starts one of these threads I think back to the days of the Lowies and the one time run of the
Douchies. I'd say bring them back but last time someone tried with the Lowies there was almost no participation.
The Douchies were times perfectly but the threads were removed because of some of the posters that were targeted.
If I remember correctly Keith7 won most of the awards and took it well. It's a shame everyone else was so sensitive.

Kieth7 had a trophy named after him I believe.

panfan
01-29-2015, 12:11 PM
The Douchies were timed perfectly but the threads were removed because of some of the posters that were targeted.

Define Lowies - I'm guessing some of us non-old timers might have a wide range of what we think you mean!

caleb_mccaig
01-29-2015, 12:31 PM
Does anyone on here know 100% what the requirements are to have an avatar?

44INAROW
01-29-2015, 12:37 PM

Those were the days.. Back before we all (a few did) had smart phones and could post while at games, etc.. I guess back in 2003-04? The Douchies and Lowies were fun :) Wonder what happened to I_DONT_CARE?

Sweetwater Red
01-29-2015, 12:38 PM
Does anyone on here know 100% what the requirements are to have an avatar?

1,500 posts or a donation

coach
01-29-2015, 12:55 PM
Define Lowies - I'm guessing some of us non-old timers might have a wide range of what we think you mean!

They were awards we gave out to certain posters. Some of the categories was biggest douche, most annoying, stupidest. And we would all nominate 4 or 5 per category then have a big vote. It was fun. And they were all negative categories.

Trashman
01-29-2015, 02:57 PM
Best Username: Earnest T. Bass
Best Avatrar: Ranger Mom's "you are here"
Favorite Poster: Ranger Mom, sure miss her contributions to the board.

Sweetwater Red
01-29-2015, 03:12 PM
Those were the days.. Back before we all (a few did) had smart phones and could post while at games, etc.. I guess back in 2003-04? The Douchies and Lowies were fun :) Wonder what happened to I_DONT_CARE?

This is true. Now everyone just sends group texts within their own downlow circle.

I_DONT_CARE is still around. Man, those sheeple in their sig really are creepie looking to me.

Sweetwater Red
01-29-2015, 03:13 PM

Search it and you'll find all the old threads.

oldtownag
01-29-2015, 03:45 PM
I don't have any favorites but I do have a few least favorites!
:cool:

Emerson1
01-29-2015, 04:45 PM
The Douchies - http://bbs.texasdownlow.com/vb/search.php?searchid=68475

I swear we had some before 2009 though. Probably got moved.

Cam
01-30-2015, 02:13 PM
....who called this meetin'??.....

Cam
01-30-2015, 02:41 PM
my favorite avatar will be when panfan puts up his new "West Point Black Knights" logo!!....that black-eyed Barney is disturbing!!

My favorite poster "name" is "Wonka's_Willy".....I don't know why, but whenever I see his posts all I can think of is Gene Wilder whippin' it out on one of the oompa loompas in the mens restroom!!!:eek: It is said he made a pass on the little fella to his right!!!....but I think that's a bunch of bull....just like the Rod Stewart rumors back in the 70's!!....."a quart of what?"......"pumped from where?"......ay ya yay!......chingow.....
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/willy.jpg

....this is all Greendawg's fault!!....

coach
01-30-2015, 04:01 PM
....who called this meetin'??.....

IDK, some douche bag I think.

panfan
02-01-2015, 11:11 AM
my favorite avatar will be when panfan puts up his new "West Point Black Knights" logo!!....that black-eyed Barney is disturbing!!

My favorite poster "name" is "Wonka's_Willy".....I don't know why, but whenever I see his posts all I can think of is Gene Wilder whippin' it out on one of the oompa loompas in the mens restroom!!!:eek: It is said he made a pass on the little fella to his right!!!....but I think that's a bunch of bull....just like the Rod Stewart rumors back in the 70's!!....."a quart of what?"......"pumped from where?"......ay ya yay!......chingow.....
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/willy.jpg

....this is all Greendawg's fault!!....

Soon as its all official like its going up :2thumbsup:2thumbsup:2thumbsup and the barney goes away. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

panfan
02-01-2015, 11:16 AM
The Douchies - http://bbs.texasdownlow.com/vb/search.php?searchid=68475

I swear we had some before 2009 though. Probably got moved.

Resurrect the lowies and douchies - Ya'll old timers know what categories were there - who from this past season fits those categories?

lostaussie
02-01-2015, 01:54 PM

Woo hoo.......I got a vote. You just want me to take you fishing:D

bobcat4life
02-16-2015, 07:34 PM
I vote for myself in every category

Rocket Man
02-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Favorite Username: Hemotoxic
Favorite Avatar: Cam
Favorite poster: I love everybody