PDA

View Full Version : hmmm...Jon Kitna taking Waxahachie HC Job

toddg
01-26-2015, 03:21 PM
bringing son, who had over 3k passing yards and 54 tds last year...

hollywood
01-26-2015, 04:56 PM
bringing son, who had over 3k passing yards and 54 tds last year...

Sville is a better fit! :D

mwrams
01-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Sville is a better fit! :D

Don't you think the Ville has been gifted enough QB's over the last 25 years or so....I mean...come on already....Most teams get those type once every 20 or 30 years or so....but S Ville loses one and the next one always looks better than the last one! each one 1st Team all World every year....

hollywood
01-26-2015, 09:50 PM
Don't you think the Ville has been gifted enough QB's over the last 25 years or so....I mean...come on already....Most teams get those type once every 20 or 30 years or so....but S Ville loses one and the next one always looks better than the last one! each one 1st Team all World every year....

Next season will be the first in a while where it's uncertain. We'll have a Jr. and a So. competing for the starting QB position. The Jr sees the field, knows the game better but struggles on accuracy past 25 yards. The So is more inexperienced but has a cannon. The So is also a coaches son and things could change depending on the new HC hire. It's up in the air at this point.

And yes, we've been pretty spoiled over the last couple of decades.

slingshot
01-27-2015, 10:54 AM
Next season will be the first in a while where it's uncertain. We'll have a Jr. and a So. competing for the starting QB position. The Jr sees the field, knows the game better but struggles on accuracy past 25 yards. The So is more inexperienced but has a cannon. The So is also a coaches son and things could change depending on the new HC hire. It's up in the air at this point.

And yes, we've been pretty spoiled over the last couple of decades.Sounds a lot like the situation we had last year... ended up starting the upperclassman. I am excited to see how we do at the QB position this year--the projected starter (last years backup) is bigger, a better runner and has a cannon for an arm. Will be exciting to see someone who can really stretch the defenses and throw the ball deep. Also having our top WR back is a nice plus...