PDA

View Full Version : Daylon Mack Drops UT

FB-fanatic
01-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Daylon Mack drops UT as contender - cancels visit. TCU or TAMU.

http://tamu.247sports.com/Bolt/Daylon-Mack-eliminates-Texas-adds-Auburn-visit-34644422

Rabid Cougar
01-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Daylon Mack drops UT as contender - cancels visit. TCU or TAMU.

http://tamu.247sports.com/Bolt/Daylon-Mack-eliminates-Texas-adds-Auburn-visit-34644422

Nice!

Saggy Aggie
01-11-2015, 03:36 PM
But hook and big country said he'd be a longhorn....

I've heard that auburn is a contender as well.

YTBulldogs
01-11-2015, 06:38 PM
TCU. He wants a NC or two.

Saggy Aggie
01-11-2015, 07:11 PM
TCU. He wants a NC or two.

If that were true, he wouldnt be picking either of these schools LOL

1st and goal
01-12-2015, 04:46 PM
He'll probably flip flop to Ohio State or Oregon after tonight.

coach
01-13-2015, 10:28 AM
He'll probably flip flop to Ohio State or Oregon after tonight.

Did yall here why he dropped Texas? This kid is so wishy washy.

Saggy Aggie
01-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Did yall here why he dropped Texas? This kid is so wishy washy.

He's a drama queen

coach
01-13-2015, 10:35 AM
He's a drama queen

He said he wanted to play next to Malcom Brown at Texas and when he declared for the draft he said no thanks. What a fricken goober.

New Taiton
01-13-2015, 11:03 AM
I want him in maroon and white, but kids that crave this much attention seldomly work out.

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Disclaimer: I am certainly not up on more than a smidge of Recruiting for College.

This kid seems like a great talent and he knows it. Too much drama as some of you have said. Assuming you have some decent recruits coming in, I am not sure your school would be to upset missing out on him. (but that may be the grumpy old man in me coming out.)

hookandladder
01-29-2015, 07:26 AM
But hook and big country said he'd be a longhorn....

I've heard that auburn is a contender as well.

Mack cancelled his visit to TCU, guess it will be between the University of Texas or atm. Lol

coach
01-29-2015, 09:55 AM
He will be wearing Orange next year. Did you see his picture from his ATM visit yesterday?

NastySlot
01-29-2015, 12:54 PM
He will be wearing Orange next year. Did you see his picture from his ATM visit yesterday?

I think you might be right.

coach
01-29-2015, 01:01 PM
I think you might be right.

As an Aggie fan, I ma not too upset about it though. I saw him play firsthand and he didn't do anything. We whipped his but all night long. He's a headcase and begs for attention. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a bust.

caleb_mccaig
01-29-2015, 02:31 PM
As an Aggie fan, I ma not too upset about it though. I saw him play firsthand and he didn't do anything. We whipped his but all night long. He's a headcase and begs for attention. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a bust.

He DOMINATED in the all-star game he played in and definitely was the best DL on the field in that game. I will agree this kid is SO wishy-washy on what he wants to do though and that's a big red flag in my eyes.

hookandladder
01-29-2015, 02:32 PM

And if he signed with your aggys will you have the same opinion, just curious.

Rabid Cougar
01-29-2015, 03:17 PM
Yea he kinda kicked ass on the UA All-Star Game. I understand Mack's performance in the high school game coach mentioned. You can scheme against a player like that and make them look bad. MEANING, College coaches can do the same thing. Now if he overcomes that scheme... then you have a bad ass on your hands no matter how flighty he might seem.

Top Tier D-lineman are more rare than Top Tier QBs. I'd take a chance on him.

coach
01-29-2015, 04:18 PM

Nope. I even told a good buddy of mine the same thing. If we get them then good for us. I wont be going crazy bc he signed with us, but just by watching him in person and hearing what his coaches had to say about him and how he has gone about this recruiting I feel like he will be more of a head case than someone who will dominate. I feel like in 5 years we will look back and say man this guy was the 8th best recruit in the united states? maybe I am dead wrong, but it's just my opiniion. Hell after we played them he was still 100% commited to Atm and I told several people I wasnt impressed at aall.

coach
01-29-2015, 04:20 PM
Yea he kinda kicked ass on the UA All-Star Game. I understand Mack's performance in the high school game coach mentioned. You can scheme against a player like that and make them look bad. MEANING, College coaches can do the same thing. Now if he overcomes that scheme... then you have a bad ass on your hands no matter how flighty he might seem.

Top Tier D-lineman are more rare than Top Tier QBs. I'd take a chance on him.

His biggest problem is he takes plays off. He only goes hard when he needs too. It will be interesting if that translates well into the next level. And TBH we really didn't scheme too muchg against him. In fact in the 4th quarter our line and rb would come back to the sideline and tell us to run AT him bc he was gassed from being whipped up on all game.

hookandladder
01-29-2015, 05:08 PM
Nope. I even told a good buddy of mine the same thing. If we get them then good for us. I wont be going crazy bc he signed with us, but just by watching him in person and hearing what his coaches had to say about him and how he has gone about this recruiting I feel like he will be more of a head case than someone who will dominate. I feel like in 5 years we will look back and say man this guy was the 8th best recruit in the united states? maybe I am dead wrong, but it's just my opiniion. Hell after we played them he was still 100% commited to Atm and I told several people I wasnt impressed at aall.

You could very well be correct but if he comes to Texas he will have to earn his playing time on the field, after you sign on the dotted line you are all Coach Strongs. Just ask Malik about his first Texas workout, you just become another player. No special treatment after NSD, just the way it is at Texas right now.

New Taiton
01-30-2015, 09:31 AM

I will say that I hope he signs with Texas A&M, but I will also say that attention whores such as hisself seldom work out in college. If he comes to A&M, I hope he's a star.

You could very well be correct but if he comes to Texas he will have to earn his playing time on the field, after you sign on the dotted line you are all Coach Strongs. Just ask Malik about his first Texas workout, you just become another player. No special treatment after NSD, just the way it is at Texas right now.

You are such a blowhard.

coach
01-30-2015, 09:55 AM

If he buys in to strong's system he has the talent to be great. I just don't know if he has IT to become the 8th best player in the country like he is projected to be.

hookandladder
01-30-2015, 10:07 AM
i will say that i hope he signs with texas a&m, but i will also say that attention whores such as hisself seldom work out in college. If he comes to a&m, i hope he's a star.

You are such a blowhard.

kma, *******.

New Taiton
01-30-2015, 10:35 AM
You're a troll and a blowhard.

All the Texas insiders admitted that Murray was "guranteed" the starting job at Texas next year when Coach Strong met with the Murrays last week.

Then you spout this crap about having to "earn his playing time". I guess it's just like his core values - it all depends on how good the player in question is.

hookandladder
01-30-2015, 10:41 AM
You're a troll and a blowhard.

All the Texas insiders admitted that Murray was "guranteed" the starting job at Texas next year when Coach Strong met with the Murrays last week.

Then you spout this crap about having to "earn his playing time". I guess it's just like his core values - it all depends on how good the player in question is.

NT you really need to get out more, you just living on them web sites. You have to be the dumbest person in the world to believe half the **** on those web sites, really get help soon. Lol

caleb_mccaig
01-30-2015, 02:12 PM
4* CB Holton Hill announcing today. It will either be UT, A&M or LSU. I'm assuming it will be UT at this point. LSU already has three very highly rated corners in this class. If UT picks up the commitment then they'll move to 9th in the rankings, ahead of A&M.

Saggy Aggie
02-02-2015, 10:20 PM
Daylon drops UT again.... LOL

and the boyd flipping rumors are getting heavier by the minute.... Lots of talk going on among recruits. Also, Texas has offered another 2015 DB

NastySlot
02-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Daylon drops UT again.... LOL

and the boyd flipping rumors are getting heavier by the minute.... Lots of talk going on among recruits. Also, Texas has offered another 2015 DB

Lot of kool aid going around on Aggie sites. Hope it has substance. My BAS could use it

FB-fanatic
02-03-2015, 12:36 AM
Lot of kool aid going around on Aggie sites. Hope it has substance. My BAS could use it

Latest on Boyd:

http://www.burntorangenation.com/2015/2/2/7968515/kris-boyd-texas-longhorns-commit-texas-a-m-aggies-flip

NastySlot
02-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Latest on Boyd:

http://www.burntorangenation.com/2015/2/2/7968515/kris-boyd-texas-longhorns-commit-texas-a-m-aggies-flip

With less than 24 hours until signing day, these kids could commit and flip at least two more times.

coach
02-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Rumor has it that Mack is going to ATM. And ATM just got a huge flip from Bussey at running back

hookandladder
02-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Rumor has it that Mack is going to ATM. And ATM just got a huge flip from Bussey at running back

Rumor is also Mack likes to change his mind a time or two, LOl.

New Taiton
02-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Rumor is also Mack likes to change his mind a time or two, LOl.

Same rumor holds true with Boyd.....LOl

coach
02-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Same rumor holds true with Boyd.....LOl

Well Boyd came out last night and said he is still 100% committed to Texas. He even said he would love to play with Josh walker at ATM but he chose Texas and will hold that commitment. Mack on the other hand has changed his times more than a woman on what to wear in the mornings.

Saggy Aggie
02-03-2015, 01:31 PM
It'll all be done tomorrow

Saggy Aggie
02-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Daylon commits to A&M

Gig'em

caleb_mccaig
02-04-2015, 12:47 PM
This kid is a huge chode. "At this time, I'll be taking my talents to Texas A&M University", he isn't Lebron.

Saggy Aggie
02-04-2015, 01:07 PM
This kid is a huge chode. "At this time, I'll be taking my talents to Texas A&M University", he isn't Lebron.

Chode lol

NastySlot
02-04-2015, 01:14 PM

unfortunately he is and so are many (not all) of these kids. They are what we have made them. They are selected to play in All American Games played on TV, given ratings stars, followed on Twitter, we have sites created to follow their recruitment and decisions, "wine and dine" on visits, and made promises- so it goes to their heads. I don't twitter and I can't believe the number that do and follow these kids........but those that do, well they deserved to be trolled.

Now like our buddy Hook says it's put up or shut time (something like that)....now they have to produce.

Rabid Cougar
02-04-2015, 02:21 PM
unfortunately he is and so are many (not all) of these kids. They are what we have made them. They are selected to play in All American Games played on TV, given ratings stars, followed on Twitter, we have sites created to follow their recruitment and decisions, "wine and dine" on visits, and made promises- so it goes to their heads. I don't twitter and I can't believe the number that do and follow these kids........but those that do, well they deserved to be trolled.

Now like our buddy Hook says it's put up or shut time (something like that)....now they have to produce.

Agree