PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy haters coming out of the woodwork

full circle
01-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Anyone else feeling like we are no longer America's team but America's most hated team? So many "experts" focusing on the flag being picked up on the interference call. Like that was the deciding factor in the game. Not anything about how we played pretty darn good defense in the second half and numerous clutch throws by Romo, great route by Witten on crucial 4th and 6, some amazing runs by Murray, Beazley coming up big as well as #83(never can remember his name). I feel like we found a way to win when #1-the football gods were not smiling down on us #2-Detroit had a burr under their saddle and played about as well as the possibly could have. I am especially happy for Romo who has taken a beating in his career(I know he brought it on himself), Witten, and Jerry (hey, nobody loved Tom Landry more than I, and also despised him for the Jimmy Johnson ordeal) but it is still my team and they have come through this year time and again in the clutch, just feel like haters can't stand the Boys being good again, thats all

caleb_mccaig
01-09-2015, 12:24 PM
There are two types of people...Cowboys fans and those who hate the Cowboys.

full circle
01-09-2015, 12:32 PM
And Ron Jaworski is a douche bag and obviously a Cowboy hater, should be more professional since he is supposed to be a "professional"

Saggy Aggie
01-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Anyone notice how suddenly there's a lot more Cowboys fans too? Wonder why :rolleyes:

Cowboys still suck

Eagle 1
01-09-2015, 04:45 PM
If Detroit had won their division we wouldn't be having this conversation. They are hinging their whole season on one flag.
Look what happened to the Motor City in the past two decades. No wonder the auto industry abandon those idiots.

As far the Cowboys, well haters are going to hate. The haters were always there, but now the internet is just making them more verbal. I have to admit as a life long Cowboys fan, I broke down and bought my first new Cowboys t-shirt this week since 2007.

Farmersfan
01-09-2015, 04:50 PM
90% of the Cowboys fans that I have talked are kind of in a "hope for the best but expect the worst" kind of mentality these days. Almost all of them say that at this point it's just gravy because of how everyone thought the Cowboys would end up this year. I really don't understand that attitude. The Cowboys aren't a 5-11 team that over achieved and ended up 12-4? They are a 12-4 football that proved a whole bunch of people WRONG!!! Why lower the expectations now just because you were wrong back in August? This is a 12-4 football team and all 12-4 football teams should be in the running for a Superbowl. And I honestly believe this team is just as capable of any of the remaining teams to win a Superbowl.

full circle
01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
I'm with u farmer, I think Cowboys are the playing the best of anyone left, don't know if they r best team, but playing the best at the right time

Wonkas_Willy
01-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Go cowboys!!!!!!