PDA

View Full Version : TCU vs Ole Miss

Bullaholic
12-31-2014, 10:46 AM
Sure hope the Frogs can beat that Ole Miss defense and bring a bowl win home to Texas.

1st and goal
12-31-2014, 10:52 AM
This should be a good game. I think Ole Miss depends on the QB option keeper too much and Dak Prescott has been hampered by injury. If so, TCU can strike quickly but Ole Miss D is no slouch. Watch out for #25 on Ole Miss D. He's a gamer.

caleb_mccaig
12-31-2014, 12:24 PM
This should be a good game. I think Ole Miss depends on the QB option keeper too much and Dak Prescott has been hampered by injury. If so, TCU can strike quickly but Ole Miss D is no slouch. Watch out for #25 on Ole Miss D. He's a gamer.

That would really mean something if Dak Prescott played for Ole Miss........there should be a test to be allowed on this website.

Bullaholic
12-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Killer Frogs! Up 21-0...

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 01:38 PM
I'm still hacked they let Ohio State jump over Baylor and TCU.....totally NCAA politics. They wanted Urban Myer in there so bad they were willing to screw two of the best teams in college football this season. I think either team would have been able to give Alabama all they could handle and then some. We'll see how it goes.....just my opinion. But I don't like agree with the way it was done. It's all BS. No way should OSU should have jumped to #4 like they did in the last week. Maybe they are worthy, or maybe Alabama is overrated. I think Oregon is definitely very good.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 01:51 PM
Boykin took a big chance on that throw and it bit the Frogs. The receiver was not really open and TCU didn't really need to go for the score right there. They are dominating this game right now and just need to keep the pressure on.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 01:53 PM
Wow.....what a couple of great defensive pressures on Ole Miss qb there. Unbelieveable interception for a TD there for the TCU front D.

28-0 TCU still in the first half.

Hope TCU just buries Ole Miss in front of the entire nation on TV today.

hookandladder
12-31-2014, 01:54 PM

You sure you talking about the right game, Lol

Roughneck93
12-31-2014, 01:56 PM
Damn, Frogs are rolling....

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 01:59 PM
Would like to see TCU hold them scoreless here.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Thought Mac would be chiming in on this game today.....he's a big TCU fan. Where ya at Mac? Go Frogs!!!

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:04 PM
I did celebrate the last day of this year with 2 donuts for breakfast this morning, haha......and a tall glass of milk.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:33 PM
Good return on the 2nd half kickoff by TCU to start here. Another score on this possession would be huge for TCU .

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:35 PM
ZOWIE.....what a catch by the TCU receiver on that double coverage at the goal line. I believe it's gonna be ruled down at the one half yard line.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:38 PM
Nope....they ruled Listenbee went across the goal line with the football for another TCU TD. First minute here in the 3rd quarter TCU is up now 35-0 on this Ole Miss "tough" defense.

Will somebody please call the SEC undertakers, haha.

Saggy Aggie
12-31-2014, 02:42 PM
I think TCU will beat ole miss. I can't stand bo Wallace

YTBulldogs
12-31-2014, 02:42 PM
"Snub this" TCU saying. I would not want to play them in 2015. :eek:

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:43 PM
Bo Wallace is hit as he keeps it up the middle and fumbles. It's recovered by TCU.....the nightmare continues for Ole Miss.

Bullaholic
12-31-2014, 02:44 PM
Hey, Sag---Which conference Ole Miss play in?

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:44 PM
Now a one-play strike to the end zone by Boykin for yet another score. TCU 42-0 early in the 3rd here. Where are those undertakers.....what's taking them so long???

Saggy Aggie
12-31-2014, 02:47 PM
Hey, Sag---Which conference Ole Miss play in?

Ole miss one of the most overrated teams in the country.

I wouldn't brag about the class of the big 12 beating up on a mediocre (and overrated) SEC team

YTBulldogs
12-31-2014, 02:47 PM
TCU might be ranked #2 after the NC game. Dayuuum. Plum dominating.

YTBulldogs
12-31-2014, 02:49 PM
Big 10, Pac 10, Big 12, Little 12, SEC, ACC, ABC123---TCU is freaking good. And, most returning in 2015.

Bullaholic

I wouldn't brag about the class of the big 12 beating up on a mediocre (and overrated) SEC team

You mean the former #1 team that beat up on their weaker SEC sisters 'Bama and Miss St? :D

regaleagle

Just proves the point that TCU was snubbed bigtime by the NCAA is all. If Ole Miss is so lousy, how did they rate this matchup, huh?

Rabid Cougar
12-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Boykin took a big chance on that throw and it bit the Frogs. The receiver was not really open and TCU didn't really need to go for the score right there. They are dominating this game right now and just need to keep the pressure on.

The best time is when you don't have to.
Pedal to the metal!!

YTBulldogs
12-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Pedal to the metal!!
Patterson will not call the dogs off. Nor should he.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:52 PM
Pedal to the metal!!

Yep.....full speed ahead. But what's taking them undertakers so long? This one is already ugly.

Rabid Cougar
12-31-2014, 02:53 PM

Dude, I am as Aggie as there is. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that A&M would have their ass and head handed to them if they played TCU.

Ol' Miss made A&M look like a high school team.

Saggy Aggie
12-31-2014, 02:54 PM
You mean the former #1 team that beat up on their weaker SEC sisters 'Bama and Miss St? :D

I don't think they were ranked #1.

And just because you were ranked high doesn't mean you weren't overrated.

TCU is good and ole miss ain't. Point blank

Saggy Aggie
12-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Dude, I am as Aggie as there is. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that A&M would have their ass and head handed to them if they played TCU.

Agreed. I'm not saying anything different. A&M sucked this year

But that's like me bragging if bama smoked Texas in a bowl game. Doesn't make sense

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Looks like TCU may be able to put up 50+ in this one. Question is how many can Ole Miss put up against this dominating Frog D? Maybe zero.

YTBulldogs
12-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Say what you want, TCU is a top 4 team, prior to this drumming. Point blank.

Bullaholic
12-31-2014, 02:57 PM

Don't throw that cold water of truth on poor ol' Sag, your fellow Ag, Rabid---he doesn't know whether to pooh pooh or go blind right now...:D Thanks for being candid and honest...

Rabid Cougar
12-31-2014, 03:00 PM
Say what you want, TCU is a top 4 team, prior to this drumming. Point blank.

This.

PhiI C
12-31-2014, 03:00 PM
Just proves the point that TCU was snubbed bigtime by the NCAA is all. If Ole Miss is so lousy, how did they rate this matchup, huh?

This confirms they should have picked 8 teams. Especially if Bama whips OSU tomorrow which I hope they do. Controversy come on down!

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:03 PM
Okay.....looks like Ole Miss will score here.

Rabid Cougar
12-31-2014, 03:04 PM
This confirms they should have picked 8 teams.

If it were Big 10 or SEC left out this year instead of two small Texas church schools this would be for certain.

Rabid Cougar
12-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Okay.....looks like Ole Miss will score here.

Don't be top quick. :)

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:06 PM
Geez....maybe not after that bad snap and big loss. TCU's ball again.....the nightmare continues for Ole Miss. And now Boykin is at it again.

Saggy Aggie
Don't throw that cold water of truth on poor ol' Sag, your fellow Ag, Rabid---he doesn't know whether to pooh pooh or go blind right now...:D Thanks for being candid and honest...

Apparently you guys can't read. Not only did I agree with RC, I even predicted TCU would win this game. Smdh

YTBulldogs
Stop, stop. TCU making Ole' Miss look JV'ish now. Wallace scared to death, tossing the ball around like a sandlot game out there.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:08 PM
The TCU receiver looked to break down on his route on that throw from Boykin.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:10 PM
Too many weapons and too much speed on both sides of the ball for TCU here. Ole Miss just cannot matchup.

YTBulldogs
12-31-2014, 03:11 PM
Tre' Hights gonna have fun there as WR/PR/KR.

Bullaholic
12-31-2014, 03:12 PM
Apparently you guys can't read. Not only did I agree with RC, I even predicted TCU would win this game. Smdh

Yea, but you would never admit that a lowly Big 12 Texas team could monkey stomp one of your vaunted SEC teams like they are doing right now....
I read 42-0 and counting just fine, Sag....

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:21 PM
It was readily apparent this season that Baylor and TCU were head and shoulders way better than the rest of the Big 12 this season. That's why they got dumped on. It's not their fault the rest of the nation couldn't get past that. A really good team is a good team....regardless of who they have on their schedule. All you can do is play your schedule. There was enough indication in both teams' schedules to conclude both teams were of elite status. But the powers that be wanted the Urban Myer/OSU matchup with Alabama, not TCU or Baylor. They didn't want to see their dear Crimson Tide get whacked by the lowly Big 12, so they opted for a questionable Ohio State team that has its starting qb injured and out. They don't fool me one bit.....didn't want mud in their face. They figured either Big 12 team(Baylor or TCU) could possibly "steal" a national championship this season.....and they are right. Either team could.

varsity parent
12-31-2014, 03:30 PM
The "Landshark"defense of Ole Miss is gettin taken to the woodshed for a country arse whoopin!

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:34 PM
It was readily apparent this season that Baylor and TCU were head and shoulders way better than the rest of the Big 12 this season. That's why they got dumped on. It's not their fault the rest of the nation couldn't get past that. A really good team is a good team....regardless of who they have on their schedule. All you can do is play your schedule. There was enough indication in both teams' schedules to conclude both teams were of elite status. But the powers that be wanted the Urban Myer/OSU matchup with Alabama, not TCU or Baylor. They didn't want to see their dear Crimson Tide get whacked by the lowly Big 12, so they opted for a questionable Ohio State team that has its starting qb injured and out. They don't fool me one bit.....didn't want mud in their face. They figured either Big 12 team(Baylor or TCU) could possibly "steal" a national championship this season.....and they are right. Either team could.

Let's not forget the TV revenues in that equation, haha. It's always the money....and let's face it. TCU and Baylor have much smaller followings nationally.

bwdlionfan
12-31-2014, 03:34 PM
Agreed. I'm not saying anything different. A&M sucked this year

But that's like me bragging if bama smoked Texas in a bowl game. Doesn't make sense

I thought that's what you lived for.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Great red zone defense by the Frogs there.....even though Ole Miss really lost that ball on the return. They are no longer shut out, so now it's official and everything is right with the powers that be. The officials did their job(wink, wink).

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:43 PM
2nd teamers in now for TCU getting some playing time as a reward for a great season. Patterson is a righteous coach.

PhiI C
12-31-2014, 03:44 PM
I was hoping TCU would get 50. Come on Frogs! This is no time to let up. We need the controversy.

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 03:52 PM
The Ole Miss nightmare has ended.....TCU destroys them 42-3, but really it was WORSE than the score indicates. TOTAL DOMINATION on both sides of the ball. The undertakers are waiting in the Rebel locker room, LOL. Great game by the Horned Frogs and great season for them. Congrats to Patterson and all the members of the Horned Frogs this season. The only hiccup was to Baylor, arguably a Top Five team and maybe even better than that. And TCU should have iced that game.

Bullaholic
12-31-2014, 03:56 PM
TCU has punched their validation ticket big time--Congrats to the Frogs for an overwhelming big bowl victory. I hope Baylor follows suit....

1st and goal
12-31-2014, 05:01 PM
That would really mean something if Dak Prescott played for Ole Miss........there should be a test to be allowed on this website.

mY BAD...not ThiNking...DriH+Nking....meant that bo dude.....LOL
/got thar arses mutilateD anyhow...

hookandladder
12-31-2014, 05:29 PM
OM even set a bowl record today, worst ever lost in game and to top it off to a lowly Big 12 team. Congrats Frog nation.

Saggy Aggie
12-31-2014, 06:24 PM
Yea, but you would never admit that a lowly Big 12 Texas team could monkey stomp one of your vaunted SEC teams like they are doing right now....
I read 42-0 and counting just fine, Sag....

I didnt think it would be close.

Ole miss lost 30-0 against Arkie. Not a good team and went downhill exponentially after the treadwell injury. Bo Wallace is terrible and when he has a bad game, boy he really has a bad one. He can be good at times... but usually not.

hookandladder
12-31-2014, 06:35 PM
I didnt think it would be close.

Ole miss lost 30-0 against Arkie. Not a good team and went downhill exponentially after the treadwell injury. Bo Wallace is terrible and when he has a bad game, boy he really has a bad one. He can be good at times... but usually not.

Yea but saggy Ole Miss was playing a team from the terrible Big 12, I have never seen anyone like you that talks out the both sides of your mouth . You talk crap about sec being so much better then the Big 12 and then when TCU donkey stomps one of your sec teams, you say you predicted it. All your trying to do is cover your ass, I don't think your even an aggy fan unless they win. Lol

Saggy Aggie
12-31-2014, 06:53 PM
Yea but saggy Ole Miss was playing a team from the terrible Big 12, I have never seen anyone like you that talks out the both sides of your mouth . You talk crap about sec being so much better then the Big 12 and then when TCU donkey stomps one of your sec teams, you say you predicted it. All your trying to do is cover your ass, I don't think your even an aggy fan unless they win. Lol

You are literally too stupid to argue with.

I even quoted myself predicting a TCU win so that you morons would maybe see that I wasn't predicting another SEC win in this matchup.

Yes, the SEC is much better overall. In the same breath,Yes it is possible for the best team in the big 12 to stomp a mediocre SEC school. ** GASP**

hookandladder
12-31-2014, 07:35 PM
You are literally too stupid to argue with.

I even quoted myself predicting a TCU win so that you morons would maybe see that I wasn't predicting another SEC win in this matchup.

Yes, the SEC is much better overall. In the same breath,Yes it is possible for the best team in the big 12 to stomp a mediocre SEC school. ** GASP**

Saggy you one sad little keyboard nerd, I can see why your HS coaches left you out. Lol

1st and goal
12-31-2014, 09:40 PM
Saggy you one sad little keyboard nerd, I can see why your HS coaches left you out. Lol

Hooky, I thought you were gone for this year. Do I need to revive the LH thread?

hookandladder
12-31-2014, 11:57 PM
Hooky, I thought you were gone for this year. Do I need to revive the LH thread?

1st as much stupid **** as you have posted in the last few days, I not sure your elavator even goes to the top. You may need to get a roster for each team before you post,LMAO

Tejastrue
01-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Without reading all of the rhetoric..TCU opened up a can a whup arse on Ole Miss and at the same time reiterated simplicity..in other words...as far as playoffs...WGS...lol

regaleagle
01-01-2015, 01:36 AM
I've got a somewhat out of leftfield suggestion for this year.......what say we all try a little harder on here to be more forgiving of our adversaries, huh? I mean you can still beat them in the dirt, but just don't rub their face in it too long, OK?

1st and goal
01-01-2015, 03:50 PM
1st as much stupid **** as you have posted in the last few days, I not sure your elavator even goes to the top. You may need to get a roster for each team before you post,LMAO

classic hook!
Horns lost big, Horny Toads won big. But Hooky still mean.