Which ones better? What do yall think?

So far we've had 2 matchups

Texas A&M 45
WVU 37
Final

Arkansas 24
Texas 7
Halftime

Think we have at least one more with Ole miss and baylor on Wednesday.

Side note, not against the SEC, but oklahoma got blown out by Clemson today.

This oughta be interesting

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2014, 11:34 PM
SEC also 4-1 on the season vs the big 12

About to be 5-1...

sahen
12-29-2014, 11:41 PM
Ole Miss plays TCU not Baylor. OU and UT have looked horrible. UT kinda did what I thought. They have no offense and that has been their prob all year. OU came out and just laid an egg. That was ugly to watch if you were rooting for OU. WVU did ok. I didnt expect much from them once they announced Trickett was retiring. He was the heart of that team. They played much better than OU and UT thats for sure.

If KSU, TCU, and Baylor lose then the Big 12 will look incredibly weak. I do think those 3 teams are a lot better than the rest of the conference and will have a better showing than the 3 teams today. For the conference's sake I hope they go 3-0, but I feel all 3 of those games could go either way. I am probably most confident in KSU winning because UCLA has serious probs protecting Hundley. The other 2 I think they can win, but I do not feel TCU or Baylor are enough better than their opponents to feel confident about it.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2014, 11:46 PM
Ole Miss plays TCU not Baylor.

My bad. Thanks

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2014, 11:49 PM
Texas had a winning record in conference play.

Arkansas went 2-6 in the SEC

regaleagle
12-29-2014, 11:53 PM
How's the Big Ten and the Pac 12 shaping up Saggie? You seem to have all the stats at your fingertips. And can you get the numbers on the ACC while you're at it?

sahen
12-29-2014, 11:55 PM
To answer your question, which I noticed I didn't the SEC West is better than the Big 12. Hard to compare whole conferences by a couple games, but that division is rough. It is like the old Big 12 South. If you add in the SEC East to the equation I think the conferences are pretty similar in overall strength. If you are in the SEC East your road to win the conference title is much easier than the Big 12, but if your in the West it is a different story.

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2014, 12:18 AM
How's the Big Ten and the Pac 12 shaping up Saggie? You seem to have all the stats at your fingertips. And can you get the numbers on the ACC while you're at it?

They suck too

caleb_mccaig
12-30-2014, 01:34 PM
I hate to say this but the way the Big 12 has played so far neither TCU nor Baylor deserved to get in based off of beating the three teams that have played thus far. I'll even go as far as saying that it's been pretty pathetic.

I think BU beats Michigan St., but I think TCU will have their hands full with Ole Miss. They haven't played a secondary as good as Ole Miss' and I'll be really surprised if Boykin has a great day throwing the ball. I'm looking forward to that game.

Rabid Cougar
12-30-2014, 04:38 PM
Wednesday and Thursday will actually be the best games of the season.

I pick Baylor to flat out crush MSU. TCU will also beat the other MSU.

Celina8
12-30-2014, 08:08 PM
The Big 12 has looked pretty bad so far and I think that Baylor and TCU have to do more than just win they have to dominate before they will be given any respect due to the Big 12 looking so weak.

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2014, 08:39 PM
I think TCU will beat ole miss. I can't stand bo Wallace

regaleagle
12-31-2014, 02:11 PM
I hate to say this but the way the Big 12 has played so far neither TCU nor Baylor deserved to get in based off of beating the three teams that have played thus far. I'll even go as far as saying that it's been pretty pathetic.

I think BU beats Michigan St., but I think TCU will have their hands full with Ole Miss. They haven't played a secondary as good as Ole Miss' and I'll be really surprised if Boykin has a great day throwing the ball. I'm looking forward to that game.

WRONG!!!! You actually think TCU would not be ready for this game??? Patterson is better than that, and so is Boykin and Co. They are proving that again today. How many times does Gary Patterson need to prove the quality coach he really is, huh?