PDA

View Full Version : Ndamukong Suh

bobcat1
12-29-2014, 07:41 PM
A turd is always a turd no matter how you dress it up. How many people step on something the size of a man's leg and don't look to see what it was they stepped on? So don't say it was an accident. They need to suspend him for an entire year.

YTBulldogs
12-29-2014, 07:44 PM
He's already had about 10 warnings, fines, suspensions. Boot him once and for all from the league. What will it take for a thug like this to learn, a death? He'd not have a issue if that happened too.

Rocket Man
12-29-2014, 10:12 PM
No mi gusta Suh.

Eagle 1
12-29-2014, 11:02 PM
The bad news is if got cut from Detroit, Jerry Jones would probably sign him to the Cowboys.

YTBulldogs
12-29-2014, 11:42 PM
The bad news is if got cut from Detroit, Jerry Jones would probably sign him to the Cowboys.

He should be banned from the NFL. He just too dirty and is too dumb to figure it out after being disciplined numerous times. He fears no punishment.

OLE'BULL
12-30-2014, 08:02 AM
He's already had about 10 warnings, fines, suspensions. Boot him once and for all from the league. What will it take for a thug like this to learn, a death? He'd not have a issue if that happened too.

Couldn't agree more. He should be gone for good. If the NFL is trying to clean up their image like they say they are, basically assaulting members of its own league should be grounds for dismissal. Players livelihoods, families, etc. depend on their health, and career ending injuries are common enough without additional attacks from some jacka$$ THUG. Yep, I said it, Suh is a thug. Unfortunately, in all the articles I have read about this latest incident with Suh, in the same breath they talk about all the money he will be making with his new contract since his rookie contract is up this year. I can't stand him, make an example out of him. Take care of your own Goodell, don't give him the opportunity to severely injure the next player with his cheap shotting THUG a$$.

YTBulldogs
12-30-2014, 10:29 AM
Couldn't agree more. He should be gone for good. If the NFL is trying to clean up their image like they say they are, basically assaulting members of its own league should be grounds for dismissal. Players livelihoods, families, etc. depend on their health, and career ending injuries are common enough without additional attacks from some jacka$$ THUG. Yep, I said it, Suh is a thug. Unfortunately, in all the articles I have read about this latest incident with Suh, in the same breath they talk about all the money he will be making with his new contract since his rookie contract is up this year. I can't stand him, make an example out of him. Take care of your own Goodell, don't give him the opportunity to severely injure the next player with his cheap shotting THUG a$$.

:thumbsup:

Rabid Cougar
12-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Thugs didn't become thugs in the pros; it's a learned behavior. It is learned in Peewee, Jr High, High school and College. If you are a stud and you screw up, you get infinite chances to "make good". Until coaches and schools stop the cycle of mollycoddling them, it will continue.

Bullaholic
12-30-2014, 11:58 AM
Suh is an odd case. He did not grow up in an economicaly deprived thug environment---his father is a mechanical engineer from Cameroon, and his mother is a Jamaican teacher-- and he was actually academic while at Nebraska---so he has none of the stereotypical factors to blame for his bad behavior. I do think that he needs to be dealt with sternly by the NFL--enough is enough--especially for a man blessed with tremendous athletic ability who should know better.

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 12:01 PM
I've been a diehard Lions fan for 35 plus years and I for one will be glad when both Suh and Raiola
are somebody else's problem after the season is over. They are both dirty and they cast a negative
light on the Lions at a time when they are actually competitive and are becoming relevant for the
first time since that 38-6 win against the Cowboys in 1991.

But I laugh at you Dallas fans when you trash him for being cheap or classless when you know
damn well each and every one of you would embrace him if he wore a Cowboy jersey next year
just like you did this guy after he left San Francisco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn83uDUle3o

YTBulldogs
12-30-2014, 12:12 PM
I've been a diehard Lions fan for 35 plus years and I for one will be glad when both Suh and Raiola
are somebody else's problem after the season is over. They are both dirty and they cast a negative
light on the Lions at a time when they are actually competitive and are becoming relevant for the
first time since that 38-6 win against the Cowboys in 1991.

But I laugh at you Dallas fans when you trash him for being cheap or classless when you know
damn well each and every one of you would embrace him if he wore a Cowboy jersey next year

Not sure TO actions put another players career in jeopardy. I don't recall him trying to hurt others on purpose.

Rocket Man
12-30-2014, 12:19 PM
Thugs didn't become thugs in the pros; it's a learned behavior. It is learned in Peewee, Jr High, High school and College. If you are a stud and you screw up, you get infinite chances to "make good". Until coaches and schools stop the cycle of mollycoddling them, it will continue.

Agree:

As Barney Fife says:

Nip it in the bud......You go read any book on the subject of child disciplining and you'll find everyone of them in favor of budnipping......ain't but one way to handle it.....(Andy: Nip it).........in the bud

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 12:23 PM
Not sure TO actions put another players career in jeopardy. I don't recall him trying to hurt others on purpose.

Careers in jeopardy...seriously? Nothing he has done has been career threatening and his actions are far from being criminal unlike Bill Romanowski or others.

Rabid Cougar
12-30-2014, 12:24 PM
These pansies cannot be compared to Conrad Dobler, Jack Tatum and Lyle Alzado. They couldn't exist in today's Not You Daddy's Football League. You literally took your life in your hands playing against them.

Rabid Cougar
12-30-2014, 12:26 PM

I HATED Him when he was at SF and I sure as hell didn't like him when Jerry brought him to Dallas. He was NEVER a Cowboy.

caleb_mccaig
12-30-2014, 12:28 PM
Suh ended up getting half the punishment that Ray Rice (was officially suspended for two games) received. If you think Suh is worse of a person than Rice is then please go and jump off a cliff.

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 12:29 PM
These pansies cannot be compared to Conrad Dobler, Jack Tatum and Lyle Alzado. They couldn't exist in today's Not You Daddy's Football League. You literally took your life in your hands playing against them.

Exactly, some are acting like they didn't watch football before 1990.

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 12:33 PM
I HATED Him when he was at SF and I sure as hell didn't like him when Jerry brought him to Dallas. He was NEVER a Cowboy.

Fourteen years later and I still wish Teague would've gotten cleaner hit.

GrTigers6
12-30-2014, 12:50 PM
Suh ended up getting half the punishment that Ray Rice (was officially suspended for two games) received. If you think Suh is worse of a person than Rice is then please go and jump off a cliff.

He has a history of stomping on people not to mention all the other bonehead things he does.

Eagle 1
12-30-2014, 01:03 PM

LOL....true.

MJMbrahmas10
12-30-2014, 01:10 PM
One time thing is not a character issue as in Ray rice. Suh is just a piece of **** that will never be anything other than that.

caleb_mccaig
12-30-2014, 01:38 PM
One time thing is not a character issue as in Ray rice. Suh is just a piece of **** that will never be anything other than that.

He's a millionaire. Something probably 99% of us on this forum will never be.

Deuce
12-30-2014, 01:58 PM

What exactly is your point with this post? You can be a idiot if your a millionaire?

GrTigers6
12-30-2014, 02:22 PM
:crazy:

caleb_mccaig
12-30-2014, 02:35 PM
What exactly is your point with this post? You can be a idiot if your a millionaire?

Exactly, but at least you can be an idiot with some pull.

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 02:36 PM

So punching a woman and knocking her out isn't a character issue with you?

toddg
12-30-2014, 03:12 PM
So punching a woman and knocking her out isn't a character issue with you? the woman married him after that incident..so her definition of character must be different from yours and mine..

toddg
12-30-2014, 03:15 PM
He's a millionaire. Something probably 99% of us on this forum will never be. feeding my 3 boys, i spend like a millionaire!!! 9 gallons of milk a week alone!!

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 03:24 PM
the woman married him after that incident..so her definition of character must be different from yours and mine..

No one knows what her motives were for forgiving and then marrying him. Whether it be love, money, protecting the kids future or whatever.
But, that's not the point. He said a man assaulting a woman and rendering her unconscious wasn't a character issue because it
only happened once.

Rabid Cougar
12-30-2014, 03:25 PM
feeding my 3 boys, i spend like a millionaire!!! 9 gallons of milk a week alone!!

Yea...been there, done that.

toddg
12-30-2014, 03:40 PM
Yea...been there, done that.hahaha!!! glad someone feels my pain!!LOL! Boys eating all the groceries before you put'em up!!

Rabid Cougar
12-30-2014, 04:14 PM
hahaha!!! glad someone feels my pain!!LOL! Boys eating all the groceries before you put'em up!!

Felt. We were spending MAYBE $100 a week for groceries for the last four months. Both boys are home for the holidays..... yea we are poor again.

buff4ever
12-30-2014, 04:15 PM
Suh is a problem, his antics were acceptable in the old days, agree. But he know darn good and well that they aren't acceptable in the league anymore, and he continues to disrespect the league's decisions to clean up the game. If he doesn't want to play by today's rules, maybe he shouldn't get to play.

The biggest problem I see with a guy like this is, not whether we think he should or shouldn't, that isn't our decision to make. We don't make all the rules and laws we live with either, but we know to follow them or there are consequences. At work for all of us, including Suh, one consequence for repeatedly disrespecting bosses is to lose your job. Why is the NFL afraid to tell its workers, they are fired for repeatedly breaking work rules and regulations.

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 05:23 PM
Suh won his appeal will play against Dallas. Given a $70, 000 fine instead.

Bullaholic
12-30-2014, 05:43 PM

Bring him on---the 3 Young Guns (Martin, Frederick, and Smith) are waiting for him.....

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Bring him on---the 3 Young Guns (Martin, Frederick, and Smith) are waiting for him.....

That's a lot of linemen for just one guy. :devil:

Bullaholic
12-30-2014, 05:51 PM
That's a lot of linemen for just one guy. :devil:

Any one of the three can handle the boy named Suh.....provided they don't turn their backs on him, of course...:D

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 06:01 PM
Any one of the three can handle the boy named Suh.....provided they don't turn their backs on him, of course...:D

Blocking Suh with one lineman would be like attempting to contain Megatron using the cover 2 with Brandon Carr on him and we
all know how that turned out last year. What was it 329 yards and a TD?

Bullaholic
12-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Blocking Suh with one lineman would be like attempting to contain Megatron using the cover 2 with Brandon Carr on him and we
all know how that turned out last year. What was it 329 yards and a TD?

"New" Cowboys and same old Lions who fold in the big games, Red....:D

Bullaholic
12-30-2014, 06:20 PM
Might as well pass the time swapping a little pro smack, Red---not much else happening---HS football is over and the bowl games are just getting started...

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 06:27 PM
"New" Cowboys and same old Lions who fold in the big games, Red....:D

"New" Cowboys? With the same four in the secondary and running the same schemes defensively as last year?
As Phil C would say "Scary times indeed" for Cowboy fans.

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Might as well pass the time swapping a little pro smack, Red---not much else happening---HS football is over and the bowl games are just getting started...

Start a thread Bull.

Bullaholic
12-30-2014, 07:04 PM
Start a thread Bull.

Done---New game thread made--Hit us with your best shots Lions and Cowboys fans.....

bobcat1
12-30-2014, 07:25 PM
So the thug won and can keep acting like the Suh we all hate. SMDH

slingshot
12-30-2014, 08:45 PM

Just as I predicted...

PhiI C
12-30-2014, 11:09 PM
"New" Cowboys? With the same four in the secondary and running the same schemes defensively as last year?
As Phil C would say "Scary times indeed" for Cowboy fans.

Indeed!

Eagle 1
01-02-2015, 12:20 PM
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10365743_806719509389112_7515506884519475111_n.jpg ?oh=c9372a43c7024bedf563628e1e46230a&oe=5528EF69

Tejastrue
01-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Imadingadong Suh will go home disappointed. My only fear in this game is who his next victim will be.. How many times will the league let him continue these antics before he seriously injures or possibly ends a players career?