PDA

View Full Version : Sooners vs Clemson in Russell Athletic Bowl on ESPN Mon. @ 4 pm

regaleagle
12-29-2014, 06:39 PM
Okie looks really bad.....I mean really bad. They can't do anything right, but we all knew they were lacking bigtime this season and now it's showing. Clemson clearly has them outclassed in the early going here. Unless something changes quickly(like a bevy of Okie turnovers) this one will be a literal beatdown.

regaleagle
12-29-2014, 06:42 PM
HAHA....Okie gets a tipped pass interception from one of the linemen and takes it in for a TD, but it's called back due to illegal procedure by a Clemson linemen before the snap. The Stoops boys are snakebit this season and so far in this game, hahaha. I'm no OKIE lover, for sure.

Now Clemson scores again and the interception called back is double indemnity. Instead of 20-7, it's 27-0.....a 14 pt. turnaround on that call.

regaleagle
12-29-2014, 06:58 PM
From what I've seen of Okie games this season, their qb Knight STINKS. I mean, you would think with all the quality qb's available from Texas high schools every season that OU could come up with someone with more skills than they've had this season. I believe he's a lower-tier Big 12 qb if you were to rate them based on this season's stats.

regaleagle
12-29-2014, 07:07 PM
Got news for ya Dabo.....this year's OU team IS NOT a national championship style team by any stretch of the imagination, LOL. Good halftime BS for the camera, but totally misleading and full of coachspeak. I guess you can't really say how terrible they really are though, hahaha. Texas Tech would give OU all they could handle in this one, LOL.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2014, 07:29 PM
Oklahoma representing for the conference

Roughneck93
12-29-2014, 08:14 PM
Yay...

http://media.giphy.com/media/jJTL3C9SsRuAU/giphy.gif

regaleagle
12-29-2014, 08:58 PM
Shall we call him "Beatdown Bob" now, LOL???