PDA

View Full Version : Argyle/Navasota Final: No Rebroadcast on FSSW Schedule

regaleagle
12-24-2014, 06:18 AM
I find it very interesting that every single State Championship Final is being rebroadcast on FSSW, some twice, at some time between Christmas Day and New Years Day.....except for the Argyle/Navasota game. I have searched the schedule and fast-forwarded all the way up to Jan.1st until it would not forward further. Guess what.....no rebroadcast of this particular game. Some of the games have 2 time slots scheduled to be replayed and yet not even once was a time slot given in this same time frame for the Argyle/Navasota game. What do you suppose is the meaning behind this, if anything? I find it highly unlikely to be sheer coincidence that this particular game was inadvertently left off the schedule, LOL. More likely some powers have intervened for reasons that will serve their purposes and/or agenda.....like saving face of the refs, maybe??? The bad calls must've been so obviously blatant that showing this game on a rebroadcast would only throw more mud in that direction. I personally would love to see the rebroadcast of the game since I was sitting on the 50 yd line in Seat 1 Row 5 of the home side at the time, haha. I didn't get a chance to hear the broadcast from the booth. Nor did I get to hear the postgame comments and reactions from Craig Way, Rick Renner, and others on the TV broadcast. I guess there's always a chance it will be rebroadcast at a later date than New Years Day, but why wait longer on this game than the others? Perhaps so that less viewers will see the rebroadcast just maybe, huh? Kinda fishy if you ask me. In other words.....something stinks here like dead fish.

lostaussie
12-24-2014, 06:33 AM
It was on Saturday morning after it was played because I watched it.

regaleagle
12-24-2014, 06:33 AM
Fishy....as in stinks to high heaven.....just to be crystal clear to all the viewers reading this.

regaleagle
12-24-2014, 06:36 AM

So that must've been why it's no longer gonna be replayed.....they saw had bad it looked when they replayed it the first time. Boy, I wonder why they are showing all these other games again but not this one. Still fishy and still stinks.

Maybe there was a backlash after that rebroadcast.

bobcat1
12-24-2014, 07:06 AM
regaleagle, trust me it is for the best you don't see it.

speedbump
12-24-2014, 07:15 AM
The next airing is Mon. Jan 5 at noon.

ccmom
12-24-2014, 08:06 AM

Yeah, I saw it again on Saturday, too, but not the other games that had already been played at that point. Maybe that's why they are waiting longer to replay it again...since it was already re-aired. Who knows...

Aesculus gilmus
12-24-2014, 08:13 AM
Slightly OT: WOS - Gilmer game is on again at 3 p.m. tomorrow, for anyone interested.

On edit: I meant to type "Glimer" there. This is the UIL spelling and God knows we must abide by what that august organization tells us, at least until Dan Patrick does away with it next year.

buckeyebob
12-24-2014, 08:42 AM
http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/stations/fss-fox-sports-southwest-main-feed

http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/programs/EP016301716095-High-School-Football-UIL-Class-4A-Division-I-Championship-Argyle-vs-Navasota/93040450

toddg
12-24-2014, 03:34 PM
i recorded all the games..so i didnt have to smell the fish..