PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me

lostaussie
12-22-2014, 12:47 PM
When the 4A DII game will be replayed on TV?

movethechain
12-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Looks like Christmas Day at 3:00pm.

waterboy
12-22-2014, 12:59 PM
According to their schedule online, FSSW says they'll replay the game on Christmas Day at 3:00 PM. I DVRed it so I can watch it over and over, although I prefer to skip to the second half, lol!:D

lostaussie
12-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks

Sweetwater Red
12-22-2014, 02:32 PM
My DVR failed to record every game from 4A DII to 6A DI. In other words five of the best games. I wanted to rewatch
the controversial calls and big plays from the measurement to the last Ennis score. :(

44INAROW
12-22-2014, 03:17 PM
, although I prefer to skip to the second half, lol!:D

My husband kept texting me during the 1st half - "have you talked to your buddy from Gilmer, wonder what's wrong?" Then he started texting after the 2nd half started - "oh, they woke up now" lol

bobcat1
12-22-2014, 03:17 PM
When the 4A DII game will be replayed on TV?At my house. :p

waterboy
12-22-2014, 03:47 PM
My husband kept texting me during the 1st half - "have you talked to your buddy from Gilmer, wonder what's wrong?" Then he started texting after the 2nd half started - "oh, they woke up now" lol

Yep..., it was as if the Buckeyes were sleepwalking in the first half. I don't like what i saw in the first half, so I just skip to the second half.:D

WOS1
12-22-2014, 09:12 PM

Or WOS fell asleep

griff
12-22-2014, 09:58 PM
Hey, lostaussie...I was the one who met you briefly at the game Friday. It seems the "lost" part of your name fits nicely. We would have welcomed you to sit on our side, but we would have draped you in some blue and silver so you would fit in. Congrats on the win.

lostaussie
12-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Hey, lostaussie...I was the one who met you briefly at the game Friday. It seems the "lost" part of your name fits nicely. We would have welcomed you to sit on our side, but we would have draped you in some blue and silver so you would fit in. Congrats on the win.

Yes. I've already went over that story in the thread "Lostaussie". I gave you some kudos for pointing me in the right direction. Very nice to meet you.

lostaussie
12-23-2014, 09:09 PM
So I've been in deer stand for 2.5 days with little to no internet. I've played the game over in my head A LOT. I know that there are critical parts that I have forgotten or are just a blur. I'm really excited to get to watch replay on Christmas Day. Just a bunch of key plays that I won't remember until they play it over. #thesuperheroalwayswins