PDA

View Full Version : LostAussie

44INAROW
12-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Just checking on your blood pressure LostAussie? Sure wish I was there to watch.. Hoping the 4A games are better than the 3A games.. I have a feeling they will be. :cheerl:

bobcat1
12-19-2014, 11:44 AM
He is about to wet his pants right now!:1popcorn:

44INAROW
12-19-2014, 11:58 AM
He is about to wet his pants right now!:1popcorn:

I have no doubt!!! I'm going to run home for lunch at noon and watch for 50 mins or so and then watch the rest after work..

lostaussie
12-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Just checking on your blood pressure LostAussie? Sure wish I was there to watch.. Hoping the 4A games are better than the 3A games.. I have a feeling they will be. :cheerl:

I'm good. Took my meds. But when this is over I got a funny story to tell

44INAROW
12-19-2014, 12:41 PM

lol I can't wait :2thumbsup

bobcat1
12-19-2014, 04:13 PM
I texted him just now and asked if he was okay and he said not really. LOL

Sweetwater Red
12-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Congrats Lostaussie and also the rest of the Gilmer fans.

buckeyebob
12-19-2014, 04:30 PM

Any bodily functions involved?

lostaussie
12-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Let's just say.....I dragged my wife around the stadium when gates opened as fast as I could. Got a seat DIRECTLY on 50 on bottom deck top row. Thank you JESUS!! This guy turns to me and says hey aren't you Lostaussie. I said hell yes, world famous in the flesh. He said hey I'm Griff from WOS and we shook hands and conversed for a minute. Then I said, dang Brotha, you watching game on our side......oh my goodness. Had to drag wife all way around stadium. She was about to die when we finally got seated on 35. But hey we got a good laugh and I got to meet Griff

bobcat1
12-19-2014, 04:42 PM
let's just say.....i dragged my wife around the stadium when gates opened as fast as i could. Got a seat directly on 50 on bottom deck top row. Thank you jesus!! This guy turns to me and says hey aren't you lostaussie. I said hell yes, world famous in the flesh. He said hey i'm griff from wos and we shook hands and conversed for a minute. Then i said, dang brotha, you watching game on our side......oh my goodness. Had to drag wife all way around stadium. She was about to die when we finally got seated on 35. But hey we got a good laugh and i got to meet griff
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44INAROW
12-19-2014, 05:40 PM
Let's just say.....I dragged my wife around the stadium when gates opened as fast as I could. Got a seat DIRECTLY on 50 on bottom deck top row. Thank you JESUS!! This guy turns to me and says hey aren't you Lostaussie. I said hell yes, world famous in the flesh. He said hey I'm Griff from WOS and we shook hands and conversed for a minute. Then I said, dang Brotha, you watching game on our side......oh my goodness. Had to drag wife all way around stadium. She was about to die when we finally got seated on 35. But hey we got a good laugh and I got to meet Griff

That is a GREAT STORY.. :)

buckeyebob
12-19-2014, 06:12 PM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/dance.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

lostaussie
12-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Its a good day to be a BUCKEYE....... just saying!!!!