PDA

View Full Version : DeAndre McNeal to UT

bigcountry
12-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Heck, this kid is such a stud he deserves his own commitment thread too! Charlie Strong is on a roll now & it feels so good in A-Town today! Guess not all the studs are buying into the A&M SEC hype. It might just be those next to last finishes that have them concerned. Hahahaha! Hook'Em Dang Horns!!!

Saggy Aggie
12-19-2014, 11:29 AM
The A&M defensive coordinator situation cost A&M big time today.

Congrats on the pickups

Macarthur
12-19-2014, 11:33 AM
Heck, this kid is such a stud he deserves his own commitment thread too! Charlie Strong is on a roll now & it feels so good in A-Town today! Guess not all the studs are buying into the A&M SEC hype. It might just be those next to last finishes that have them concerned. Hahahaha! Hook'Em Dang Horns!!!

UT needs to be worrying about what's going on in Waco and Ft. Worth. TCU and Baylor have won 5 of the last 7 meetings with UT.

hookandladder
12-19-2014, 12:12 PM
Texas does not need to worry about anybody but themselves, Looking good Coach Strong. Cannot wait to meet these two new recruits, hopefully they live up to all the hype. Hookem

BwdLions
12-19-2014, 12:39 PM
UT needs to be worrying about what's going on in Waco and Ft. Worth. TCU and Baylor have won 5 of the last 7 meetings with UT.

This was Charlie's first year. He's working on getting things in order. He just needs to worry about Texas. The two programs in Fort Worth and Waco are good, but only one of them is doing things the right way. I think the one that's not will eventually get what's coming to them.

Macarthur
12-19-2014, 12:49 PM
This was Charlie's first year. He's working on getting things in order. He just needs to worry about Texas. The two programs in Fort Worth and Waco are good, but only one of them is doing things the right way. I think the one that's not will eventually get what's coming to them.

UT will always get plenty of recruits. They just are because they are UT.

Charlie's success or failure will rest solely on his ability to find a great QB.

NastySlot
12-19-2014, 12:50 PM

i don't understand your post about the two teams? One is doing it the right way and the other will get what is coming to them?

What does it mean?

NastySlot
12-19-2014, 12:54 PM

Charlie's success or failure will rest solely on his ability to find a great QB.

the last part of your post goes along the lines of what I have been thinking about the horns and aggies................horns getting good d recruits and need offense, aggies getting o recruits and need defense.

Strong and Sumlin's near futures count on them winning .............one is a conference where offenses win championships and the other in one where defenses win the trophy. Yet both are getting the recruits in areas they are ready are solid in.

caleb_mccaig
12-19-2014, 01:05 PM
Not going to lie, before today I hadn't even heard of the kid, but I guess it's because Daylon overshadows him. Regardless, I'm all for Texas getting some more great recruits. The big 12 will be really fun if there is three competitive schools again.

bigcountry
12-19-2014, 02:04 PM

No worries...we are building on something now. Charlie Strong has got this! Hook'Em!

hookandladder
12-19-2014, 02:06 PM
I sure hope all works out and I am in the stands at ND to see him touch the ball on Texas first play, My wife and I can then check this off our bucket list of places to go. Hookem.

bigcountry
12-19-2014, 02:06 PM

We got one. No worries. We promised his parents we would redshirt him & he is now ready. The name: Jerrod Heard. Two time state champ & dang good. Smooth as silk athlete.

slpybear the bullfan
12-19-2014, 04:43 PM

This.

THIS!!!

THIS!!!

Macarthur
12-19-2014, 05:42 PM
the last part of your post goes along the lines of what I have been thinking about the horns and aggies................horns getting good d recruits and need offense, aggies getting o recruits and need defense.

Strong and Sumlin's near futures count on them winning .............one is a conference where offenses win championships and the other in one where defenses win the trophy. Yet both are getting the recruits in areas they are ready are solid in.

No kidding. It's really weird isn't it. Had a championship caliber defense this year and a horid offense and A&M has had a championship calber offense the last two years and they can't stop anyone on defense.

Macarthur
12-19-2014, 05:45 PM
We got one. No worries. We promised his parents we would redshirt him & he is now ready. The name: Jerrod Heard. Two time state champ & dang good. Smooth as silk athlete.

Maybe, but the reports were not good in October.

http://texas.scout.com/story/1461773-jerrod-heard-not-ready-to-be-ut-qb

hookandladder
12-19-2014, 06:26 PM
No kidding. It's really weird isn't it. Had a championship caliber defense this year and a horid offense and A&M has had a championship calber offense the last two years and they can't stop anyone on defense.

Yes how could Coach Strong allow Texas to have such a horid offense in his first year, how stupid is that statement . Lol

Macarthur
12-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Yes how could Coach Strong allow Texas to have such a horid offense in his first year, how stupid is that statement . Lol

You really are clueless

hookandladder
12-19-2014, 07:20 PM
You really are clueless

You are a keyboard geek, you really have no clue. Your ignorance is unmatched, Lol

Saggy Aggie
12-20-2014, 01:03 AM
You are a keyboard geek, you really have no clue. Your ignorance is unmatched, Lol

Here we go again

Txbroadcaster
12-20-2014, 02:05 AM
Maybe, but the reports were not good in October.

http://texas.scout.com/story/1461773-jerrod-heard-not-ready-to-be-ut-qb

Not really seeing what you are talking about. The "unnamed" person said Heard was behind on passing...every UT fan knew that when he signed. But nothing was said about going into spring ball or into next year

Macarthur
12-20-2014, 04:22 PM
Not really seeing what you are talking about. The "unnamed" person said Heard was behind on passing...every UT fan knew that when he signed. But nothing was said about going into spring ball or into next year

My point was simply that he was well behind stoops, and shoops is not a good passer.

The original comment was that heard was just waiting to take the reigns and I was simply pointing out that may not be the case.

I think some guys having early success has given many the impression that all young kids will be great. Remember that as good at Boykin has been, it's take him two years to reach this level.

bigcountry
12-21-2014, 04:40 PM
My point was simply that he was well behind stoops, and shoops is not a good passer.

The original comment was that heard was just waiting to take the reigns and I was simply pointing out that may not be the case.

I think some guys having early success has given many the impression that all young kids will be great. Remember that as good at Boykin has been, it's take him two years to reach this level.

Hahaha...again, redshirted at parents request, was really never in direct competition with Swoopes. And, the reports you mention are total BS. Tune in next season & get back with me. The guy will be more than ready to take over the reigns at QB.