PDA

View Full Version : Diboll

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 08:44 PM
Everyone post and giver there opions about diboll high school. from our record this year to how we did in 2000. to the uil change will we be affected. and to our match up agiant jasper this week. do u think we have a chance. post ur opinions. i think we gots a chance. Cause we paly execelent in mud. it will be a mud bowl!!!

D-Line!!

DibollFan11
10-24-2002, 09:16 PM
gogog Diboll..Yes diboll has came a long way from the beggining of the season, but its understandable.. They lost alot of startes from last year an suffered badly. But im more so surprised about how the kids in diboll have stepped up to play some freaking good ball. I think it will be a good game tommarow many mistakes because of the rain but i just in the end think diboll will come away with the win. If we dont well good game jasper you deserve to go to state..

DAWG 54
10-24-2002, 09:28 PM
11, it has been awhile since I have been in Diboll, i was told the is field located behind the fire station and police department is this true?

Also I was wandering about the size of your lines and Defense and Offense?

Should be a good game. Hope both teams come out healthy and with no injuries, with the field being wet.

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 09:41 PM
Well it musta been awhile back since u was in diboll. cause we have built a new statuim that holds 6000 ppl and to ur qustion bout our line. we have 2 all state tackels weighs bout 250 apeice and our ends our 6'2 and 220 really strong. and our pride and joy our nose guard. he has had a great season this year causing 8 fumbles per game.!!

DAWG 54
10-24-2002, 09:48 PM
Diboll-Lumberjack#-74:
Well it musta been awhile back since u was in diboll. cause we have built a new statuim that holds 6000 ppl and to ur qustion bout our line. we have 2 all state tackels weighs bout 250 apeice and our ends our 6'2 and 220 really strong. and our pride and joy our nose guard. he has had a great season this year causing 8 fumbles per game.!!WHERE IS THE STADUIM LOCATED?

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 09:53 PM
its located beside our highschool now. along with our 3 golf courses :D .

mojjo_1
10-24-2002, 10:11 PM
You will see what Jasper has friday night. I think Jasper will come out ready and focused. Jasper will win their last 3 district games and go to the playoffs. Diboll's last 3 games are Jasper, Kirbyville, and Newton. We'll know in 3 weeks who's in and who's not.

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 10:13 PM
We gotta win atleast 1 to get in yall gotta win 2 or more so goodluck and dont get to much of a big head if yall do that is what tears down a good football team at the last moment.

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 10:55 PM
jasper loses we win.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-24-2002, 11:41 PM
Could one of you guys from Diboll stop being so defensive long enough to give directions to your stadium. How would I get there from HWY 59?

Jason1725
10-24-2002, 11:57 PM
Please keep posting, your spelling skills are blowing me away. Really though, can you give us directions to your "statium"?

DibollFan11
10-25-2002, 12:00 AM
Depends which way your heading..If you know how to get to lufkin then your going the right way because on Hw59 u pass right through diboll to get to lufkin that if your coming from corrigan or w/e. You can miss it trust me.

Bulldog92
10-25-2002, 12:24 AM
I feel "dummer" after reading this thread. :D Thanks a lot, Lumberjacks. I can't wait til Saturday so this insanity will come to an end...

OldSchoolBulldog
10-25-2002, 12:51 AM
DibollFan11:
Depends which way your heading..If you know how to get to lufkin then your going the right way because on Hw59 u pass right through diboll to get to lufkin that if your coming from corrigan or w/e. You can miss it trust me.DibollFan11, slow down, learn to spell and learn to give good directions. What is the name of the street that I should exit from 59. I am coming from Houston. Also, which direction should I exit.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-25-2002, 12:53 AM
OldSchoolBulldog:

DibollFan11:
Depends which way your heading..If you know how to get to lufkin then your going the right way because on Hw59 u pass right through diboll to get to lufkin that if your coming from corrigan or w/e. You can miss it trust me.DibollFan11, slow down, learn to spell and learn to give good directions. What is the name of the street that I should exit from 59. I am coming from Houston. Also, which direction should I exit.Aw, forget it, I will use the Yahoo Map function. You will get me lost.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-25-2002, 12:55 AM
OldSchoolBulldog:

OldSchoolBulldog:

DibollFan11:
Depends which way your heading..If you know how to get to lufkin then your going the right way because on Hw59 u pass right through diboll to get to lufkin that if your coming from corrigan or w/e. You can miss it trust me.DibollFan11, slow down, learn to spell and learn to give good directions. What is the name of the street that I should exit from 59. I am coming from Houston. Also, which direction should I exit.Aw, forget it, I will use the Yahoo Map function. You will get me lost.DibollFan11, don't take this personally. I am just "yanking" your chain.

mistanice
10-25-2002, 11:45 AM
ok, i am from diboll and i will let you know the directions If you're heading north on 59, then once you get into diboll, you will pass 2 street lights, once you get to the third, you will be at Lumberjack Drive, take that right. Just drive to the end of the road, and you will see the stadium. Heading South on 59, you will see Lumberjack drive once you arrive in diboll, take a left at the light.