PDA

View Full Version : Hey Celina...I Got Something to Show You

buckeyebob
12-16-2014, 09:43 PM
Wanted to make sure you saw this...a lot of respect here...see ya in 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealGilmerBux/status/544031343152074753/photo/1/large?utm_source=fb&utm_content=544031343152074753&utm_campaign=RealGilmerBux&utm_medium=fb

lostaussie
12-16-2014, 09:59 PM
One of your kids wrote a letter to our Gilmer Buckeye Facebook page. He went out of his way......and we appreciate it. Good kids, taught well. You should all be very proud:clap::clap:

bobcat1
12-16-2014, 10:39 PM
There is much respect both ways from both towns. You can tell when 2 class organizations come together. Win, lose or draw much respect given and deservedly so.

poisoned10
12-16-2014, 10:50 PM
One of your kids wrote a letter to our Gilmer Buckeye Facebook page. He went out of his way......and we appreciate it. Good kids, taught well. You should all be very proud:clap::clap:

Unless there is one that I missed, the Facebook post is from Nick York. Nick graduated from Gilmer and is currently a coach at Celina. His father, Steve York, was the long time athletic trainer for Gilmer and currently works in the field house.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

ccmom
12-16-2014, 11:08 PM
Love this pic!!! I'm also glad to see somebody actually likes Gilmer!! :taunt:

Seriously, seeing young men go to war on the field and come off with mutual respect no matter the outcome never gets old!! Makes me proud to be a THSF fanatic!! :clap:

d0tc0m
12-17-2014, 12:14 PM
Wanted to make sure you saw this...a lot of respect here...see ya in 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealGilmerBux/status/544031343152074753/photo/1/large?utm_source=fb&utm_content=544031343152074753&utm_campaign=RealGilmerBux&utm_medium=fb

What a fantastic photo. These are the things that truly matter. These are the moments that live on well after the lore of the actual game has withered away.

varsity parent
12-18-2014, 08:09 AM
That's a good picture that Buckeye posted. I am not attatched to either program. Both of my sons have graduated and moved on to college and no longer play. We drove from Lorena to Dallas last Friday to watch the game as we still love to watch high school football. What stood out first and foremost to me was that even though Gilmer was dominating the entire game, not once did my son and I see any "showboating" by the Gilmer players. That speaks volumes about the football program at Gilmer, and is a fine example of sportsmanship, class, and character displayed by the players and is no doubt represenative of the coach and his staff. Very refreshing to see in this day and time. Coach Biles here at Lorena is also one who instills discipline and class. I wish all programs were that way. Best of luck to y'all Friday at Jerry World! We will be there in your corner.

RPF2666
12-18-2014, 08:14 AM
That's a good picture that Buckeye posted. I am not attatched to either program. Both of my sons have graduated and moved on to college and no longer play. We drove from Lorena to Dallas last Friday to watch the game as we still love to watch high school football. What stood out first and foremost to me was that even though Gilmer was dominating the entire game, not once did my son and I see any "showboating" by the Gilmer players. That speaks volumes about the football program at Gilmer, and is a fine example of sportsmanship, class, and character displayed by the players and is no doubt represenative of the coach and his staff. Very refreshing to see in this day and time. Coach Biles here at Lorena is also one who instills discipline and class. I wish all programs were that way. Best of luck to y'all Friday at Jerry World! We will be there in your corner.

Well put. I had a son out there for Celina, and he said the Gilmer players we all business and no B.S... refreshing to say the least!

buckeyebob
12-18-2014, 08:47 PM

Thanks very much...they are a pleasure.