PDA

View Full Version : Horns Get Key Commitment From Florida Linebacker

bigcountry
12-15-2014, 08:05 PM
Texas picks up a very good commitment from one of the top linebackers in Florida, Cecil Cherry. They say he will literally knock your head off! He said he committed today so he could start working on bringing some more Florida talent with him. I Likey!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B471X3TCcAACx_q.jpg

BwdLions
12-15-2014, 08:17 PM
No doubt about it. This kid's highlights are something to see. Great pick-up for Charlie and Company. Hopefully, there will be a few more Florida kids follow suit.

YTBulldogs
12-15-2014, 08:33 PM
As Scoop would say, "Charlie Brown knows how to get them." :doh:

hookandladder
12-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Could very well see action next season, he is a stud.

New Taiton
12-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Has Texas recruiting gotten so bad that you've relegated yourself to post commitment threads for a 3* out of state commit of which 90% of us have never heard of?

Congrats on the pickup.

Macarthur
12-16-2014, 10:49 AM
This one hurts.

http://longhorns.blog.statesman.com/2014/12/15/texas-loses-top-recruit-toby-weathersby/

Saggy Aggie
12-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Has Texas recruiting gotten so bad that you've relegated yourself to post commitment threads for a 3* out of state commit of which 90% of us have never heard of?

Congrats on the pickup.

LOL, but he's a stud according to the longhorn faithful....

Saggy Aggie
12-16-2014, 01:06 PM
This one hurts.

http://longhorns.blog.statesman.com/2014/12/15/texas-loses-top-recruit-toby-weathersby/

LOL... But they got a stud LB!

hookandladder
12-16-2014, 01:57 PM
Such loser ass aggys posting on a Longhorn thread, you guys are pitiful and to top it off you are the laughing stock of the sec. Saggy, does your mommy know your such an asshole behind a keyboard. Lol

New Taiton
12-16-2014, 02:26 PM
Such loser ass aggys posting on a Longhorn thread, you guys are pitiful and to top it off you are the laughing stock of the sec. Saggy, does your mommy know your such an asshole behind a keyboard. Lol

You've spent way too much time on orangebloods and are trying to bring that posting style to this board. Your new schtick portrays you as a 16 year old internet tough guy - when in reality, you're a 50+ year old internet tough guy. Lol.

New Taiton
12-16-2014, 02:53 PM
you guys are pitiful and to top it off you are the laughing stock of the sec.

Pretty ironic statement as you, yourself, are pitiful and your team is the "laughing stock" of its conference.

hookandladder
12-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Pretty ironic statement as you, yourself, are pitiful and your team is the "laughing stock" of its conference.

The losers of the sec have spoken, got to be getting old getting donkey stomped year in and year out but hell not much different from when your team was in the Big 12. Some things never change, poor old NT. LMAO

New Taiton
12-16-2014, 03:48 PM
The losers of the sec have spoken, got to be getting old getting donkey stomped year in and year out but hell not much different from when your team was in the Big 12. Some things never change, poor old NT. LMAO

Sorry for kicking your cage - you can go back to yelling at clouds again.

I'll be around to hear your next emotional rant. Lol.

Saggy Aggie
12-16-2014, 04:28 PM
The longhorn who can't stay off Aggie threads strikes again...

But to answer your question, Yes actually, she is quite aware of my antics. Good thing she taught me English and how to spell though. At least my haters can read it when I'm an asshole

hookandladder
12-16-2014, 05:04 PM
The sec losers strike again, can read you that. LMAO

Saggy Aggie
12-16-2014, 06:22 PM

Decent grammar would've helped.

1st and goal
12-16-2014, 09:56 PM

Those calvary daycare 5 years olds have gotten the best of him.

bigcountry
12-16-2014, 10:45 PM

Congrats on the pickup.

You my friend just showed how really ignorant your are about this recruit. What an agroid homer. Again, physical player who will knock your head off....something aggy defenses are not used to anymore & why you're right towards the bottom of the SEC West right now. Stick around agroid & you will see what most coaches around the country see in this stud. Some of the schools that have OFFERED Mr. Cherry:

-Alabama (SEC Champ who kicked ag 59-0, final four representative)
-Ohio State (Big 10 Champ, final four representative)
-Florida State (ACC Champ & defending national champ, final four representative)

Ever hear of these schools before? Think they know how to evaluate talent?

....and the list is too long to continue & includes Mississippi State that beat ag. See the trend? Maybe perhaps you ags need to evaluate like these schools if you want to get out of the SEC basement. Laughable. Hahaha!

Now do you feel stupid? Geez....dumb aggy.

If you poooooor aggys would spend more time evaluating & less time picking your nose & grabbing your....., you might get out of that basement:

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/KillbillyJr/AggieBoogerPicker1.jpg?t=1250170616

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i307/mtmartifacts/BallGrabber3.jpg

hookandladder
12-17-2014, 07:02 AM
You my friend just showed how really ignorant your are about this recruit. What an agroid homer. Again, physical player who will knock your head off....something aggy defenses are not used to anymore & why you're right towards the bottom of the SEC West right now. Stick around agroid & you will see what most coaches around the country see in this stud. Some of the schools that have OFFERED Mr. Cherry:

-Alabama (SEC Champ who kicked ag 59-0, final four representative)
-Ohio State (Big 10 Champ, final four representative)
-Florida State (ACC Champ & defending national champ, final four representative)

Ever hear of these schools before? Think they know how to evaluate talent?

....and the list is too long to continue & includes Mississippi State that beat ag. See the trend? Maybe perhaps you ags need to evaluate like these schools if you want to get out of the SEC basement. Laughable. Hahaha!

Now do you feel stupid? Geez....dumb aggy.

If you poooooor aggys would spend more time evaluating & less time picking your nose & grabbing your....., you might get out of that basement:

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad104/KillbillyJr/AggieBoogerPicker1.jpg?t=1250170616

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i307/mtmartifacts/BallGrabber3.jpg

This makes to much sense for these dumbass aggys to understand, they are just happy to be in the sec. Lol

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 09:53 AM
Lol.

Quick question for the two most obnoxious posters who have never attended so much as a class on the 40 acres -

Is it sustainable for Coach Strong to continuously miss out on high profile Texas recruits in his own backyard while getting passovers from his Florida connections? Very few high profile Texas kids are giving Texas a chance. Why is that? Stidham just decommits from Tech and is going to choose Baylor or Oregon. 10 years ago he would've been a Texas lock. I'm not sure if either of you know where Austin is geographically situated, but it's amongst the most fertile grounds in the country for big time players. I just find it ironic that Coach Strong has struck out in Texas but the 3* "head hunter" "diamond in the rough" "lunch pail guy" from Floriday shows his recruiting prowess.

But congrats on the pickup. And good to meet you bigcountry - you look like you'll be just as intelligent as your brother hookanddumber. You guys meet at one of the shaggybevo circle jerks?

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 09:58 AM
they are just happy to be in the sec. Lol

Here's todays trivia question for you hook -

In 2014, college football introduced a new four team playoffs. Of the five power conferences, which conference did not get a slot in the newly minted playoff?

LOL. Right?

hookandladder
12-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Lol.

Quick question for the two most obnoxious posters who have never attended so much as a class on the 40 acres -

Is it sustainable for Coach Strong to continuously miss out on high profile Texas recruits in his own backyard while getting passovers from his Florida connections? Very few high profile Texas kids are giving Texas a chance. Why is that? Stidham just decommits from Tech and is going to choose Baylor or Oregon. 10 years ago he would've been a Texas lock. I'm not sure if either of you know where Austin is geographically situated, but it's amongst the most fertile grounds in the country for big time players. I just find it ironic that Coach Strong has struck out in Texas but the 3* "head hunter" "diamond in the rough" "lunch pail guy" from Floriday shows his recruiting prowess.

But congrats on the pickup. And good to meet you bigcountry - you look like you'll be just as intelligent as your brother hookanddumber. You guys meet at one of the shaggybevo circle jerks?

You poor loser aggy, nothing happening in aggyland. Such a keyboard geek, LMAO

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 10:04 AM
Pooooooooooooor hoooook. Lol. So pathetic.

Two questions posed and all we get is pathetic drivel from a pathetic poster.

Surely you're not so dumb that you cannot at least engage in relevant talk. Surely you know something about anything that would at least allow you to have an adult conversation.

Lol. Poooooooooooooooooooooor hoook.

hookandladder
12-17-2014, 11:04 AM
Poor aggys loser, why answer your stupid ass questions. Just an ignorant ass aggy troll with nothing better to do since his aggys suck, LMAO.

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Poor aggys loser, why answer your stupid ass questions. Just an ignorant ass aggy troll with nothing better to do since his aggys suck, LMAO.

Why not answer the questions? They're relevant to our discussion, and if you answer them and engage in an adult conversation it may portray you as something other than an ignorant dildo.

It's funny how you call us trolls but have nothing to offer to offset your drivel.

Lol. Pooor hook.

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Just an ignorant ass aggy troll with nothing better to do since his aggys suck, LMAO.

And by the way - we don't have much going on until 1:45 when a 5* kid out of Arizona picks A&M at which I will come post a thread like it's a huge deal and tell you how this kid is the second coming of Amari Cooper and how you wouldn't understand because Texas doesn't play offense anymore after they hired the most vanilla OC in the world in Shawn Watson blah blah blah.

Here's another trivia question for you since you're sooooooo smart - How many 5* does the Big 12 have committed in the class of 2015? If you guessed zero, you would be correct.

Saggy Aggie
12-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Why not answer the questions? They're relevant to our discussion, and if you answer them and engage in an adult conversation it may portray you as something other than an ignorant dildo. :spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

hookandladder
12-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Now we have both dumbass aggys posting at the same time, poor aggys losers. Lol

NastySlot
12-17-2014, 01:57 PM
:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn: :1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Fair enough - we're aggysisisieeyhssyy losers and stooooopid agguguguysysysyiies trolls.

Now prove us wrong that you're not a drivel spieling phalus.

hookandladder
12-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Poor loser aggy NT, keep on trolling. Lol

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 03:52 PM

Thanks for proving my point.

Go back to your hole. We'll kick your cage when we're ready for you to dance again.

Lol.

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 04:52 PM

You poor loser aggy, nothing happening in aggyland. Such a keyboard geek, LMAO

Now we have both dumbass aggys posting at the same time, poor aggys losers. Lol

Look at all these tittybaby responses. Poor hook - there may not be any tears more sweeter than yours on this site. So ignorant. So pathetic.

hookandladder
12-17-2014, 05:02 PM
Look at all these tittybaby responses. Poor hook - there may not be any tears more sweeter than yours on this site. So ignorant. So pathetic.

NT, you still a poor loser aggy. Lol

New Taiton
12-17-2014, 05:16 PM
NT, you still a poor loser aggy. Lol

Ok - so that's what I am. But keep crying - your baby butthurt tears have the slightest taste of the most delicate apple cider anyone may have ever tasted. They're so sweet. There are very few people that have such vile hate for a particular school like you do. I find it hilarious that you reduce yourself to a driveling phalus on this site.

Here's another question that I'm sure you'll deflect and call me the same thing you've called me for 8 posts -

If I'm a poor loser aggy - what does that make you?

Keep crying hook.

SouthTexas Lobo
12-17-2014, 08:28 PM
Ok - so that's what I am. But keep crying - your baby butthurt tears have the slightest taste of the most delicate apple cider anyone may have ever tasted. They're so sweet. There are very few people that have such vile hate for a particular school like you do. I find it hilarious that you reduce yourself to a driveling phalus on this site.

Here's another question that I'm sure you'll deflect and call me the same thing you've called me for 8 posts -

If I'm a poor loser aggy - what does that make you?

Keep crying hook.

NT and Saggy, wow you continue to show that being an Aggie is nothing special. Not really a Longhorn fan, but wow how old are you. You guys or gals who can tell talk about age. Look into the mirror, and tell me what you see. I sse someone with a chip on their shoulder trying to justify yourself because your now in the SEC. Great conf, probably the best conf. in nation. Just because your in the SEC doesnt make you part of the tradition. It's nice to see folks come onto the board and support their team, but wow you continue to try and make yourself feel good about yourself.

hookandladder
12-17-2014, 08:43 PM
NT and Saggy are a combined age of 30, poorest aggy losers of all time. Glad my aggy fans are above these two idiots but what do you expect from these two. Lol

New Taiton
12-18-2014, 09:30 AM
NT and Saggy, wow you continue to show that being an Aggie is nothing special. Not really a Longhorn fan, but wow how old are you. You guys or gals who can tell talk about age. Look into the mirror, and tell me what you see. I sse someone with a chip on their shoulder trying to justify yourself because your now in the SEC. Great conf, probably the best conf. in nation. Just because your in the SEC doesnt make you part of the tradition. It's nice to see folks come onto the board and support their team, but wow you continue to try and make yourself feel good about yourself.

I'm just trying to talk football. Everytime I ask a question of legitimacy, I'm called a troll and a loser. But I'm the bad guy.....

And of course you're "not really a Texas fan"....

hookandladder
12-18-2014, 10:26 AM
Texas Boot Camp II starts today and runs till Bowl game check in Dec.24th, no down time for Christmas. All part of the changes under Coach Strong, his way or the highway. Hookem.

Cactus Thomas
12-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Texas Boot Camp II starts today and runs till Bowl game check in Dec.24th, no down time for Christmas. All part of the changes under Coach Strong, his way or the highway. Hookem.

The recruits in Texas have chosen the highway.

Highway 6 in this case

Saggy Aggie
12-18-2014, 10:42 AM

Highway 6 in this case

Hehe....

SouthTexas Lobo
12-18-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm just trying to talk football. Everytime I ask a question of legitimacy, I'm called a troll and a loser. But I'm the bad guy.....

And of course you're "not really a Texas fan"....

NT, I can concurr with that, and it's really none of my business. I guess i misread this site when it was about Horns Get Key Commitment from Florida Linebacker. I totally agree with you.

hookandladder
12-18-2014, 11:03 AM

Highway 6 in this case

Yes, the losers normally end up in that area around sheep country. Lol

SouthTexas Lobo
12-18-2014, 11:07 AM

Congrats on the pickup.

Oh wait your just trying to talk football. But i guess in your mind this is not talking trash, just speaking the truth in your mind. Just talking football. Give me a break, seems like trolling to me. But your right I'm really not much of a Texas fan. Just can't stand people talking trash when they seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Good luck and enjoy the bowl season.

hookandladder
12-18-2014, 11:11 AM
Oh wait your just trying to talk football. But i guess in your mind this is not talking trash, just speaking the truth in your mind. Just talking football. Give me a break, seems like trolling to me. But your right I'm really not much of a Texas fan. Just can't stand people talking trash when they seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Good luck and enjoy the bowl season.

I was wondering if you saw NT for what he is, poor aggy troll.

SouthTexas Lobo
12-18-2014, 11:36 AM
I was wondering if you saw NT for what he is, poor aggy troll.

Seems to be a troll in this scenerio. What's funny about this is my oldest daughter graduated from A&M, and i found myself actually beginning to enjoy watching the Aggies, but it's difficult to stomach all the trash talk from Aggies because of the SEC. They have been in the league what three years, and actually believe that they have had a hand in creating the great SEC tradition. College Station is a very nice place, and A&M a good College, but it's like anything else it's the perception of the individuals that create's eveyone's outlook of the program.

New Taiton
12-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Seems to be a troll in this scenerio. What's funny about this is my oldest daughter graduated from A&M, and i found myself actually beginning to enjoy watching the Aggies, but it's difficult to stomach all the trash talk from Aggies because of the SEC. They have been in the league what three years, and actually believe that they have had a hand in creating the great SEC tradition. College Station is a very nice place, and A&M a good College, but it's like anything else it's the perception of the individuals that create's eveyone's outlook of the program.

So what - I'm supposed to sit back and listen to trash talked about a school that I attended by a bunch of people that didn't attend the school they are fans of?

I made one reference to the SEC in this thread claiming we were glad to be in the SEC as at least that conference would have a chance of playing for it all and wasn't left out of the playoff. It seems like you're bringing your grudges from somewhere else to here. I'm damn happy to be in the SEC, especially after with Bowlsby did with the Big 12 a few weeks ago. A&M has had no hand in any traditions that the SEC has had. We're all fully aware of that. My "trash talk" has nothing to do with our current conference affiliation and I have a hard time figuring out how you came to this conclusion.

You don't like A&M...that doesn't bother me a bit.

hookandladder
12-18-2014, 11:52 AM

I would have to agree completely, there are many kids from our town and area that attend ATM. A number of my son's friends are there now however ATM was never on his list of schools to attend, Texas was the one and only for him, Hookem.

hookandladder
12-18-2014, 11:58 AM
NT, the playoff system is in it's first year and with 5 major conferences and only 4 playoff spots everyone knew someone would be left out however you can bet your ass if it had been Texas and or OU instead of Baylor and TCU at the top of the conference one of them would have edged out OSU. Let that sink in for a moment, bet that really chaps your ass. LMAO

hookandladder
12-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Also unlike many Texas fans I have no problem with Baylor and TCU success in football, I have liked both schools and programs even when they sucked in football. Sometimes you just have to give credit where credit is due, I have no problem doing that. I even gave Manziel credit for being one of the most exciting college players I have seen, just think he acts like a turd and I do not care for that type of behavior.

New Taiton
12-18-2014, 12:05 PM
he acts like a turd and I do not care for that type of behavior.

Ironic.

hookandladder
12-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Ironic.

Right up your alley, Lol

SouthTexas Lobo
12-18-2014, 01:03 PM
So what - I'm supposed to sit back and listen to trash talked about a school that I attended by a bunch of people that didn't attend the school they are fans of?

I made one reference to the SEC in this thread claiming we were glad to be in the SEC as at least that conference would have a chance of playing for it all and wasn't left out of the playoff. It seems like you're bringing your grudges from somewhere else to here. I'm damn happy to be in the SEC, especially after with Bowlsby did with the Big 12 a few weeks ago. A&M has had no hand in any traditions that the SEC has had. We're all fully aware of that. My "trash talk" has nothing to do with our current conference affiliation and I have a hard time figuring out how you came to this conclusion.

You don't like A&M...that doesn't bother me a bit.

No grudge from this side, no reasons to i don't know you. Just wonder how arrogant litle fellows like you continue to justify themselves by talking trash. You seem to be a big boy, i'm sure you can deal with it. Not an A&M hater, just eluding to what i read.

New Taiton
12-18-2014, 02:47 PM
however you can bet your ass if it had been Texas and or OU instead of Baylor and TCU at the top of the conference one of them would have edged out OSU. Let that sink in for a moment, bet that really chaps your ass. LMAO

No - I 100% agree with you and know this to be the case. I don't think Bowlsby thought Baylor could get in based on their SOS and presented to the committee a co-champion to give TCU a chance as they're playing as good as anybody in the country. Had Texas or OU tied for the championship and won the tie breaker, Bowlsby would have introduced to the committee the "one true champion" OU or Texas. Bowlsby's integrity comes into play based on this action, and this is the kind of the thing that can and will destroy the Big 12. His actions put the stability of the conference in question, and I'm glad that my school doesn't have to deal with that BS.

New Taiton
12-18-2014, 02:50 PM
No grudge from this side, no reasons to i don't know you. Just wonder how arrogant litle fellows like you continue to justify themselves by talking trash. You seem to be a big boy, i'm sure you can deal with it. Not an A&M hater, just eluding to what i read.

How do I justify myself? How do any of the Texas fans justify "talking trash" when none of them have attended a class there?

Are you the type that says one cannot be opitimistic of their future because of their past? Are you that type?

Just wonder how arrogant litle fellows

Would this be considered trash talk since it's condecending? How do you justify that?

SouthTexas Lobo
12-18-2014, 05:29 PM
How do I justify myself? How do any of the Texas fans justify "talking trash" when none of them have attended a class there?

Are you the type that says one cannot be opitimistic of their future because of their past? Are you that type?

Would this be considered trash talk since it's condecending? How do you justify that?

NT, my type is i enjoy and root for all Texas team, yes even A&M.

Saggy Aggie
12-18-2014, 10:04 PM

I like how the Aggie guys are legitimately discussing football and asking real questions but are the trolls, yet hook cant manage to come up with anything more than 'aggy losers'....