PDA

View Full Version : Johnny football time....

Saggy Aggie
12-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Twitter is going crazy saying he's getting the start Sunday against cincy...,

Just so happens marvin lewis called him a midget.... Then apologized....

I'm sure Manziel will have a TD celebration for him

BwdLions
12-09-2014, 11:09 AM
I'm sure Little Johnny will get hit a little harder than most QBs. I'm sure the players in the league are as sick of hearing about him as we are.

Saggy Aggie
12-09-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm sure Little Johnny will get hit a little harder than most QBs. I'm sure the players in the league are as sick of hearing about him as we are.

Will they be able to hit him???? Lol

BwdLions
12-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Will they be able to hit him???? Lol

It's the NFL. What do you think?

Saggy Aggie
12-09-2014, 06:17 PM
It's the NFL. What do you think?

Too dense to catch the sarcasm I suppose.

I fully expect johnny to light cincy up like a Christmas tree

BwdLions
12-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Too dense to catch the sarcasm I suppose.

I fully expect johnny to light cincy up like a Christmas tree

You know Sag, you calling anyone else dense is really funny. I didn't know you knew about sarcasm. Going by comments you normally make, I could see you believing Johnny is unstoppable and untouchable.

Saggy Aggie
12-10-2014, 10:03 PM
You know Sag, you calling anyone else dense is really funny. I didn't know you knew about sarcasm. Going by comments you normally make, I could see you believing Johnny is unstoppable and untouchable.

Guess the majority of my posts go over your head.

That would explain it

BwdLions
12-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Guess the majority of my posts go over your head.

That would explain it

I usually ignore the majority of your posts. Anyone who over-uses the phrases "they suck" and "bent over" can't be taken too seriously. However, at times I like to argue with people like you who think they know more than they actually do.

New Taiton
12-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Bwd - why such disdain for John Manziel?

YTBulldogs
12-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Hou and Clev should trade one another. JF for Clowney. For the record, I was a big supporter for taking Clowney #1 too.

caleb_mccaig
12-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Hou and Clev should trade one another. JF for Clowney. For the record, I was a big supporter for taking Clowney #1 too.

Clowney is the next Aaron Curry.

BwdLions
12-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Bwd - why such disdain for John Manziel?

It's not that I dislike Manziel. I say those things just for Saggy's sake. Don't tell him. ;)

Saggy Aggie
12-11-2014, 07:13 PM
It's not that I dislike Manziel. I say those things just for Saggy's sake. Don't tell him. ;)

I'm honored

1st and goal
12-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Looks like the network is going to cash in and air the game to a big audience. I'm betting the coach's are telling him, don't run, don't run. But he's Johnny F. So he will run. Hope he doesn't get hurt in a cheap shot. If so, I hope Cleveland sends in the goons.

Still wish the Texans would have drafted him. LOL. Wouldn't have been any worse than drafting an injury prone D lineman.

Saggy Aggie
12-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Looks like the network is going to cash in and air the game to a big audience. I'm betting the coach's are telling him, don't run, don't run. But he's Johnny F. So he will run. Hope he doesn't get hurt in a cheap shot. If so, I hope Cleveland sends in the goons.

Still wish the Texans would have drafted him. LOL. Wouldn't have been any worse than drafting an injury prone D lineman.

If nothing else, Cleveland will make a crapload of money off johnny. I think they'll win a few more games too ;)

Tejastrue
12-14-2014, 01:12 AM
I'll be watching for..if anything, seeing him get drilled..especially if he has a chance to flaunt the "money" hand signal. That would make my day. :1popcorn:

1st and goal
12-14-2014, 08:47 AM
If nothing else, Cleveland will make a crapload of money off johnny. I think they'll win a few more games too ;)

They also have a crapload of former QBs in their wake. If JF fails, it may be in his favor. To be traded would be in his best interest and get out of that quarterback killing team.

1st and goal
12-14-2014, 08:49 AM
I'll be watching for..if anything, seeing him get drilled..especially if he has a chance to flaunt the "money" hand signal. That would make my day. :1popcorn:

Another generally all around good guy but Aggie hater. I'd love to see what all these types would be saying if JF played for the Texans or Cowboys...

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Lol classy

Tejastrue
12-14-2014, 11:09 AM
Have family members that were a part of the tradition there. It's really not about the Aggies per se...just Manziel and his antics. If he can continue such in the NFL and be successful..more power to him. Not a fan of this sort of thing. And, if it continues he will suffer for it in the NFL. Opposing defenses will make certain of that. The Cowboys have had a few showboats over the years but never at the QB position. I do recall though..Jimmie Johnson being a big fan of it.

"Generally all around good guy" huh...thanks I think. lol

Tejastrue
12-14-2014, 11:10 AM
Lol classy

All these compliments...I'm overwhelmed. :crying:

hookandladder
12-14-2014, 01:57 PM
He pretty much sucking right now, maybe he will get better.

NastySlot
12-14-2014, 02:01 PM
He pretty much sucking right now, maybe he will get better.

Whole team looks awful

hookandladder
12-14-2014, 02:08 PM

Well if he does not win, the fans will throw his ass under the bus. This anit college ball, this is Pro ball. Win or go home, just the way it is.

NastySlot
12-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Well if he does not win, the fans will throw his ass under the bus. This anit college ball, this is Pro ball. Win or go home, just the way it is.

Happens in college ball also. Thought you were a horn fan? You've heard masses boo QB s in Austin and heck you all just got rid of a great coach recentlly. I've listened to rumblings from the crowds in CS.....led to a DC getting fired.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 02:53 PM
The Browns offensive and defensive lines could not have played any worse today

NastySlot
12-14-2014, 02:56 PM
The Browns offensive and defensive lines could not have played any worse today

I don't usually watch pro football but are the Browns really this bad? This is an awful game

They have more problems than who starts at QB

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 03:07 PM
I don't usually watch pro football but are the Browns really this bad? This is an awful game

They have more problems than who starts at QB

Their defense has actually been pretty good this year, but Haden, Gilbert and Gipson are all out.... That's 3/4 starting DBs including their best player.

The oline actually isn't bad, but there's just so many miscommunications. Penalties, players going the wrong directions, and then poor decisions by johnny.

It's a team effort to suck this bad

bigcountry
12-14-2014, 03:57 PM
We now have a new nickname folks: Johnny "GOOSE EGG"!

bigcountry
12-14-2014, 04:07 PM
That's absolutely one of the worst QB performances in the history of NFL football. Johnny "Interception" stunk it so bad, his "money" time smells more like "turd" time. Wow. Welcome to the NFL. And guys like Saggy were more than obliged to give VY hell. At least he got rookie of the year. Eat crow Saggy.

bigcountry
12-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Twitter is going crazy saying he's getting the start Sunday against cincy...,

Just so happens marvin lewis called him a midget.... Then apologized....

I'm sure Manziel will have a TD celebration for him
.....and just where was that TD celebration saggy mouth? Johnny "Goose Egg" better get his game right before he or you worry about TD celebrations. Laughable.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 04:31 PM
That's absolutely one of the worst QB performances in the history of NFL football. Johnny "Interception" stunk it so bad, his "money" time smells more like "turd" time. Wow. Welcome to the NFL. And guys like Saggy were more than obliged to give VY hell. At least he got rookie of the year. Eat crow Saggy.

Lol please show me where I gave VY hell....

You're just another longhorn douche waiting for an opportunity to trash talk anything aggie related. Typical lol

He didnt play well. It's one game. I hope he does better next time

bigcountry
12-14-2014, 04:45 PM

You're just another longhorn douche waiting for an opportunity to trash talk anything aggie related. Typical lol

And your a delusional aggy douche that runs his dang mouth on this board 24/7 & many get enough of it. Would like you to call me a douche in person you keyboard puss.

Roughneck93
12-14-2014, 04:48 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/12/14/146683114ccc66628406423209693ae8.gif

bigcountry
12-14-2014, 04:48 PM

Wow...look at yourself keyboard tough guy. I would like a nickel for the number of posts you trash talk towards anything UT or Big 12 related. You're a joke.

1st and goal
12-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Johnny and the whole team looked bad. Might be the best thing to happen to him for the long haul, get thrown under the bus, never let him climb out from under it, then get traded.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 04:54 PM
And your a delusional aggy douche that runs his dang mouth on this board 24/7 & many get enough of it. Would like you to call me a douche in person you keyboard puss.

Hahaha douche

1st and goal
12-14-2014, 04:56 PM

So you don't think the lack of an offensive line had anything to do with it? Even the announcers were saying the receivers weren't helping him at all when he scrambled. Sure plenty of rookie mistakes, but I can't pin the whole goose egg on him.

bigcountry
12-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Hahaha douche
...hahaha..as I said, your so dang tough behind a keyboard. So predictable. Insults behind a protected internet keyboard. You can start the crap but can't back it up. Run your mouth about what a great show we would see with Manziel...end zone celebrations...and then when it don't happen & we call you out, you resort to crap talk. Again, just an Internet keyboard pussywillow.

bigcountry
12-14-2014, 05:10 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/12/14/146683114ccc66628406423209693ae8.gif

That gif is just too funny & appropriate for the day.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 05:13 PM
...hahaha..as I said, your so dang tough behind a keyboard. So predictable. Insults behind a protected internet keyboard. You can start the crap but can't back it up. Run your mouth about what a great show we would see with Manziel...end zone celebrations...and then when it don't happen & we call you out, you resort to crap talk. Again, just an Internet keyboard pussywillow.
If you wanna talk about football, let's talk about football.

I know I dish it out, but I can take it too.... I said he didn't play well. I had hoped he would obviously. There's not much for me to say besides that about his performance

You guys just get butthurt when I talk trash. Then you come on here and lay on it on thick when you get a chance, which doesn't bother me... It is hilarious when DAs like you get really upset though... Lmao. You're doing what I do... But That doesn't make you any less of a douche lol

I just embrace that role on 3adl

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 05:17 PM
Would like you to call me a douche in person you keyboard puss.

I love how I'm the Internet tough guy LOL

Nothing quite like an Internet threat :-)

This is why I love this place

hookandladder
12-14-2014, 05:19 PM

You hit the nail on the head, which most already knew. Saggy is the biggest sec suck ass you will ever meet, even though his aggys sucks year in and year out.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 05:24 PM
You hit the nail on the head, which most already knew. Saggy is the biggest sec suck ass you will ever meet, even though his aggys sucks year in and year out.

Hahaha and here's hook. Nice of you to join us; I didn't think itd take you this long

1st and goal
12-14-2014, 05:34 PM

Keep talking big before the Arkansas / Texas game....

hookandladder
12-14-2014, 06:50 PM

A typical post for an aggy, go hide your butt behind the sec powers. Lol

hookandladder
12-14-2014, 06:53 PM

Hahaha and here's hook. Nice of you to join us; I didn't think itd take you this long

Only because the truth is said about you, you are such a keyboard loser. You are the only one that talks **** and cannot take it, always a freaking excuse just like 1st. Lol

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Only because the truth is said about you, you are such a keyboard loser. You are the only one that talks **** and cannot take it, always a freaking excuse just like 1st. Lol

Can you try again with english please?

Tejastrue
12-14-2014, 07:59 PM

I knew I had seen him before...http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2435105/securedownload-2.jpeg

hookandladder
12-14-2014, 08:01 PM
Can you try again with english please?

Saggy , KMA. Can you dig it, keyboard wuss .

Roughneck93
12-14-2014, 08:18 PM
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/5iu41Miq7tZwAne9W_CJgCySE1o=/1200x0/filters:no_upscale()/assets.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2549416/maua.0.gif

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 08:43 PM
saggy , kma. Can you dig it, keyboard wuss .

LOL... Hook with nothing intelligent to say, as usual.

English really isn't that tough. You should try it sometime

hookandladder
12-14-2014, 10:13 PM
LOL... Hook with nothing intelligent to say, as usual.

English really isn't that tough. You should try it sometime

Saggy = Loser

bigcountry
12-14-2014, 10:23 PM
https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fi27.photobucket.com%2falbums%2 fc192%2fBlueDevilJeff%2fJohnnyBobby.jpg&t=1418613674&sig=J6EiPdP_tfpGptuRX_93HA--~B

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2014, 10:28 PM
https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fi27.photobucket.com%2falbums%2 fc192%2fBlueDevilJeff%2fJohnnyBobby.jpg&t=1418613674&sig=J6EiPdP_tfpGptuRX_93HA--~B

Haha only difference is water boy was actually good huh?

1st and goal
12-14-2014, 10:36 PM

LMAO. LMAO. Hook, do you also go to the calvary daycare to pick on the little kids too? Better stay away from those 5 year olds and older, they'll put you in your place. You big old meanie. LMAO.

hookandladder
12-15-2014, 09:53 AM
LMAO. LMAO. Hook, do you also go to the calvary daycare to pick on the little kids too? Better stay away from those 5 year olds and older, they'll put you in your place. You big old meanie. LMAO.

1st go away, nobody cares about your ignorant post. Nothing but excuses, bout right coming from buff land.

1st and goal
12-15-2014, 09:13 PM
hook x 1 = negative loser
lol

hookandladder
12-15-2014, 09:35 PM
hook x 1 = negative loser
lol

Stay in loser land, nobody cares. Lol

1st and goal
12-15-2014, 10:19 PM
Stay in loser land, nobody cares. Lol

I was hoping you were better at math than English. Guess I was right.

hookandladder
12-16-2014, 07:10 AM
i was hoping you were better at math than english. Guess i was right.

Who gives a rats ass about English, you ever text and see the spelling. Go away Loserville, LMAO

Saggy Aggie
12-16-2014, 01:04 PM
This thread became gay AF once hook starting posting on it....

hookandladder
12-16-2014, 01:59 PM
This thread became gay AF once hook starting posting on it....

Saggy, your such a puss.Where is Pancho to put you in your place, what he call you a coward.

Saggy Aggie
12-16-2014, 04:24 PM
Saggy, your such a puss.Where is Pancho to put you in your place, what he call you a coward.

Lol, you pancho and big country are three peas in a pod

It's cute

SouthTexas Lobo
12-18-2014, 11:20 AM
There are alot of College Quaterbacks that were outstanding in college, but doesnt translate into a good NFL quarterback. I'm afraid that Manziel will fall into this criteria also. NFL a tough league to be sucessful in.

SouthTexas Lobo
12-18-2014, 02:45 PM
There are alot of College Quaterbacks that were outstanding in college, but doesnt translate into a good NFL quarterback. I'm afraid that Manziel will fall into this criteria also. NFL a tough league to be sucessful in.

I do think Manziel deserves the opportunity to prove himself, and Clevelands offensive effort Sunday was not his best. They were however 7-6 prior to Sunday i believe. this Cleveland team has far more talent than they had when McCoy played in Cleveland

Roughneck93
12-23-2014, 10:48 PM
:D

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h419/trueblue74/IMG_1923.jpg

Roughneck93
12-23-2014, 10:50 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/23/johnny-manziel-i-know-i-have-to-take-this-a-lot-more-seriously/

hookandladder
12-24-2014, 09:05 AM
I think most all away from CS knew he had to grow up to become successful in the NFL however it will still boil down to what he can do on the field, selling seats does not mean crap in the NFL. He may get one more year to see if he can play at this level however I do not see many other team willing to take that chance, my money is against him making it but if he does I will eat my words and it has nothing to do with the college he came from.

Saggy Aggie
12-24-2014, 03:46 PM
I think most all away from CS knew he had to grow up to become successful in the NFL however it will still boil down to what he can do on the field, selling seats does not mean crap in the NFL. He may get one more year to see if he can play at this level however I do not see many other team willing to take that chance, my money is against him making it but if he does I will eat my words and it has nothing to do with the college he came from.

Rookie season was definitely a struggle and the odds are stacked against him. I hope he can overcome it and become a good NFL qb

hookandladder
12-24-2014, 03:55 PM
He has a lot of work to do to be successful, not staying healthy after just seven quarters of play is not going to look good also. The odds are stacked against him for sure and with the Browns already saying they will look at all opitions in the offseason, it not looking good.

1st and goal
12-24-2014, 04:05 PM
I can only think that not having 6.5 seconds of pocket protection (like Romo) has anything to do with it.

Tejastrue
12-24-2014, 11:27 PM
Lmao......

regaleagle
12-28-2014, 12:11 AM
IMO, Manziel has not and never will be NFL QB material. The only reason qb's of his stature like Drew Brees and Case Keenum made it was because of their prolific passing(and extending the play) abilities. Manziel may be able to extend somewhat, but his passing abilities and accuracy are no where near the two mentioned here.....no where near. Why do you think only Cleveland gave him a shot, huh? And that's all it ever was.....a hope and a prayer. He's toast in the NFL, imo......not even up to McCoy's abilities.

Tejastrue
12-28-2014, 12:53 AM
If the guy can play...let him play. So many that meet the spec standards end up struggling and never make the grade. If Johnny will ever be humbled..he just might have some success..

hookandladder
12-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Looks like he showed his real true colors again, Looks like his ass make be cooked. What an idiot , Lol

Saggy Aggie
12-28-2014, 07:19 PM
Looks like he showed his real true colors again, Looks like his ass make be cooked. What an idiot , Lol

typical hook

Tejastrue
12-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Come on Saggy..you know he messed up...again.

Saggy Aggie
12-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Come on Saggy..you know he messed up...again.

I do, wasnt arguing that. Just hook being himself though

1st and goal
12-28-2014, 11:17 PM
I figure he's toast for a while....

hookandladder
12-29-2014, 09:50 AM
I do, wasnt arguing that. Just hook being himself though

The truth hurts you more then other saggy, he is who he is. Plain and simple.

Roughneck93
12-29-2014, 02:09 PM
“It’s about action,” Manziel said. “It’s about being accountable and doing what I’m gonna say instead of looking like a jackass.”

“Either I’m going to learn or I’m going to be finding something else to do,” he said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/29/manziel-denies-he-had-a-party-admits-he-needs-to-not-be-a-jackass/

SouthTexas Lobo
12-29-2014, 02:37 PM
“It’s about action,” Manziel said. “It’s about being accountable and doing what I’m gonna say instead of looking like a jackass.”

“Either I’m going to learn or I’m going to be finding something else to do,” he said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/29/manziel-denies-he-had-a-party-admits-he-needs-to-not-be-a-jackass/

Wow, i can't beieve he considers himself a franchise QB. IMO he will never be more than a backup on a mediocre team, and thats if he changes his attitude. i guess Skip Bayless has gotten tired of his antics by calling him a liar and alcoholic

FB-fanatic
12-29-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm *way* tired of his antics... just not willing to call him a liar and alcoholic.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

SouthTexas Lobo
12-29-2014, 04:59 PM
I'm *way* tired of his antics... just not willing to call him a liar and alcoholic.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I'm with you there, can't believe Bayless jumped out there with those kind of comments. I could be wrong, but isnt that considered slander in the legal world

regaleagle
12-29-2014, 06:16 PM
I'm with you there, can't believe Bayless jumped out there with those kind of comments. I could be wrong, but isnt that considered slander in the legal world

Where have you been lately? There's no rule of law anymore in this land......depending upon who you are and who you work for.