PDA

View Full Version : Division 1 Football playoff -Take top 15 teams

Phil C
01-07-2004, 10:16 AM
plus Notre Dame and have playoffs. This will leave plenty of good teams for the other bowls. That way we will have a real national champion instead of multiples like they have in chess. Of course Notre Dame must be included every year because of the fan ba$e plus they are good every year and a 5-5 Notre Dame is as good as a 10 -1 Miami or Florida or USC team because Notre Dame only plays top teams every week. No breathers for ND such as Wichita State. ND plays the best and are the best. ND plays Navy who is a power house because remember Roger Stauback and David Robinson played for Navy. And of course Rutgers is a power from way back since the beginning in football. Well you get the idea.

Phil C
01-07-2004, 10:18 AM
And also ND has besides National Championships in football also has won a national championship in women's basketball and women's soccer. What a program by a great school which is ranked top acedemically too and has high christian values. Plus you never hear of any scandles at ND.

Old Dog
01-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Phil, I take it your not a Baptist!!!! LOL

Buckeye80
01-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Notre Dame is on my list of teams I hate as second only to the University of Texas. Gig 'em Aggies!!!!!!....and GO BUCKEYES!!!!!