PDA

View Full Version : Division I Semifinals (12-2) Liberty Hill Panthers vs (14-0) Navasota Rattlers

HEMOTOXIC
12-06-2014, 10:40 PM
4A Division I State Semifinal
#1 Navasota vs. Liberty Hill
Friday, Dec. 12 at 7:00 p.m.
Baylor McLane Stadium - Waco

HEMOTOXIC
12-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Liberty Hill Panthers (12-2)

La Grange 24-7 (L)
Brenham 49-47
Brownwood 43-36
Connally 45-25
Abilene Wylie 27-19 (L)
Canyon Lake 19-14
Taylor 21-17
Boerne 37-28
Fredericksburg 43-35
Bandera 42-23

China Spring 51-22
Gonzales 45-27
Rockport-Fulton 31-21
Burnet 23-15

Navasota Rattlers (14-0)

Neuvo Leon, MX 62-0
Yates 66-13
Coldspring Oakhurt 35-14
Rogers Heritage, AR 49-10
FW Castleberry 56-3
Sterling 87-12
Sealy 65-6
Furr 85-0
Wheatley 56-0
Washington 77-0

Needville 55-15
Chapel Hill 49-28
El Campo 54-36
Henderson 34-14

Previous Meetings
2007: Quarterfinals- LH 48-Navasota 14

Weebe
12-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Navasota by 28.

navscanmaster
12-07-2014, 01:13 AM
I think Fedora has been waiting 7 years for a second crack at that slot T. 2007 was a harsh introduction to it. I think the difference this year is the fully installed offensive and defensive gameplan that the overall football program has under Fedora now, in this his tenth year as Rattler coach. Hoping for a good injury free game with a Rattler win!

Rocket Man
12-07-2014, 01:30 AM
I am pulling for Region IV; go get 'em Panthers!

panfan
12-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Yall have no idea what's coming! Just thought I'd get the little water snakes attention. Bring it on! We been hearing about speed this and speed that all season. We are still here. Ok my inner Rocket is now excised .

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2014, 11:20 AM
The Navasota fans particularly love Daddy D. :devil:

bearbear78
12-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Hoping LH stomps a mudhole in the rattlers!!!

HEMOTOXIC
12-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Hoping LH stomps a mudhole in the rattlers!!!

A little nervous to face the Rattlers?

Don't worry, Graham needs to focus on Argyle.:blahblah:

panfan
12-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Saw over on one of the other boards where some Navasota fans think they are gonna stomp a mudhole in LH. I kinda like that. Assumptions are the mother of all $^%* ups. :D:D:D

panfan
12-07-2014, 04:51 PM
The Navasota fans particularly love Daddy D. :devil:

Bet they do. He has a quit wit and a sharp tongue - kinda forked and stings a bit.. :eek::eek:

panfan
12-07-2014, 04:56 PM
I am pulling for Region IV; go get 'em Panthers!

We are gonna give it our best shot. Guarantee those rattlers gonna have a a few cat scratches on em when its all over.

panfan
12-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Hoping for a good injury free game with a PANTHER win!

Living in Boerne and rooting for the snakes huh. I helped you out a bit - and your are welcome.

navscanmaster
12-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Living in Boerne and rooting for the snakes huh. I helped you out a bit - and your are welcome.

I am from Navasota and have been on the board for a while, but thanks for the help. I'll keep pulling for a Rattler win.

HEMOTOXIC
12-07-2014, 05:23 PM
Fun, let's see if the LH following will be as confident as they were in 2007.

HEMOTOXIC
12-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Saw over on one of the other boards where some Navasota fans think they are gonna stomp a mudhole in LH. I kinda like that. Assumptions are the mother of all $^%* ups. :D:D:D

Which board is that? I'm on 3 of them and this site is the only one that has talk of this game.

OldBison75
12-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Hemo, he is talking about that magic eraser board in his toy chest apparently. No other board that I have seen even mentions this game.

toddg
12-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Found it!http://s15.postimg.org/mxefdx8g7/PAN.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mxefdx8g7/) click the pic

Leopardfan201
12-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Give me Navasota by 28 or more. They r one very very dangerous team with speed LH hasn't seen all year

HEMOTOXIC
12-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Hemo, he is talking about that magic eraser board in his toy chest apparently. No other board that I have seen even mentions this game.

Got it.

1st and goal
12-07-2014, 07:21 PM
As a fan of 3 A football back in 2007, I went to Temple to see this game. It was a one sided donkey stomp. Ratters could not stop the slot T.
That being said... I think the Rattlers should win this year. Not saying LH can't win, but I just think Fedora is a great coach too and the Rattlers have great talent too this year.

Rattlers better be able to stop the LH offense or they might end up on the losing end of this.

panfan
12-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Give me Navasota by 28 or more. They r one very very dangerous team with speed LH hasn't seen all year

I guess Brenham didn't have speed. Nor did Connally. OK.

panfan
12-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Which board is that? I'm on 3 of them and this site is the only one that has talk of this game.

SETX sports - at least one or more poster - suggested something akin to this on the Navasota vs. Henderson thread.

panfan
12-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Found it!http://s15.postimg.org/mxefdx8g7/PAN.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mxefdx8g7/) click the pic

Leave my etch a sketch out of this.

panfan
12-07-2014, 07:26 PM

Probably not. This is not the caliber of that team, but its pretty dang salty. Like I said, won't escape unscathed, might with a W, but not without a fight. Every team is beatable, even by the most unlikely of teams. Happens all the time. We are a truly battle tested team. I have no misconceptions about where we people think we stand in the contest. On the other hand, as I said earlier, assumptions are the mother of all (*^& ups.

CS DAD
12-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Glad this game is in Waco. Going to be a good one

Cam
12-07-2014, 07:55 PM

...ain't no way by 28 or more!.....don't matter how much speed them snakes have...won't do no good if you don't get that slot-T off the field..and that's pretty hard to do.....them Barneys eat up clock like a starved Reticulitermes let loose on a 2x4 pine stud!!....oh...Reticulitermes is a native subterranean termite....for you dumb asses that didn't know!.....:D:smoker:........anyways, I'm sure most folks will pick the snakes to move on...and the video I've seen on them sure is impressive...I'd have to give them the edge as well...I think it's the year of the snake in Texas..don't know if it is in China.......nevertheless, I'm reluctantly rootin' for my neighbors down the road.....cause if I don't, panfan won't talk to me no more!!!.....:D.....and purple still sucks!!....:crazy1::D.

bearbear78
12-07-2014, 07:59 PM
A little nervous to face the Rattlers?

Don't worry, Graham needs to focus on Argyle.:blahblah:

Not one little bit...you guys had a gravy train, the two left over here will smash the Rattlers, maybe LH will save em from the misery and shut the greatest gravy train riders fans up!

Leopardfan201
12-07-2014, 08:22 PM
LH u better be able to pass also bcs that slot T is not going to work all night on that Navasota defense. In my opinion the best defense in 4A

SintonFan_inAustin
12-07-2014, 08:28 PM

Leave my etch a sketch out of this.lol :)

SintonFan_inAustin
12-07-2014, 08:29 PM
LH u better be able to pass also bcs that slot T is not going to work all night on that Navasota defense. In my opinion the best defense in 4Ayes just your opinion :)

panfan
12-07-2014, 08:53 PM
LH u better be able to pass also bcs that slot T is not going to work all night on that Navasota defense. In my opinion the best defense in 4A

LOL! Beer went out my nose. I think we know who has the best defense and they knocked out the ville last week.

Cactus Thomas
12-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Not expecting much of a game but I am excited to see Baylor's new stadium.

panfan
12-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Not expecting much of a game but I am excited to see Baylor's new stadium.
I see you expect LH to do what they did to the Rattlers the first time they met. :)

navscanmaster
12-07-2014, 09:07 PM
I see you expect LH to do what they did to the Rattlers the first time they met. :)

Navasota is 7 years further along as a football program, and the offense and defense are much more disciplined than they were in 2007. Navasota has always had these type of athletes like Dickson, Eppler, Randle, etc...Coaching consistency has been what has held the Rattlers back, and they have now had the same HC/OC and DC for the last 8 years in a row to mold them.

panfan
12-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Navasota is 7 years further along as a football program, and the offense and defense are much more disciplined than they were in 2007. Navasota has always had these type of athletes like Dickson, Eppler, Randle, etc...Coaching consistency has been what has held the Rattlers back, and they have now had the same HC/OC and DC for the last 8 years in a row to mold them.
Mastercan, way too literal. Must be the Ag in you. But if you wanna talk consistency, LH has Been doing the same thing for 13 years.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-07-2014, 09:22 PM
LH by 3

panfan
12-07-2014, 09:24 PM
...ain't no way by 28 or more!.....don't matter how much speed them snakes have...won't do no good if you don't get that slot-T off the field..and that's pretty hard to do.....them Barneys eat up clock like a starved Reticulitermes let loose on a 2x4 pine stud!!....oh...Reticulitermes is a native subterranean termite....for you dumb asses that didn't know!.....:D:smoker:........anyways, I'm sure most folks will pick the snakes to move on...and the video I've seen on them sure is impressive...I'd have to give them the edge as well...I think it's the year of the snake in Texas..don't know if it is in China.......nevertheless, I'm reluctantly rootin' for my neighbors down the road.....cause if I don't, panfan won't talk to me no more!!!.....:D.....and purple still sucks!!....:crazy1::D.
Reluctantly. Really?:(

panfan
12-07-2014, 09:27 PM
LH by 3
That's what I'm talking bout.

stardog
12-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Speed only good if you get through the defense. Remember there are sidelines.

LHPfactory
12-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Liberty Hill Panthers (12-2)

La Grange 24-7 (L)
Brenham 49-47
Brownwood 43-36
Connally 45-25
Abilene Wylie 27-19 (L)
Canyon Lake 19-14
Taylor 21-17
Boerne 37-28
Fredericksburg 43-35
Bandera 42-23

China Spring 51-22
Gonzales 45-27
Rockport-Fulton 31-21
Burnet 23-15

Navasota Rattlers (14-0)

Neuvo Leon, MX 62-0
Yates 66-13
Coldspring Oakhurt 35-14
Rogers Heritage, AR 49-10
FW Castleberry 56-3
Sterling 87-12
Sealy 65-6
Furr 85-0
Wheatley 56-0
Washington 77-0

Needville 55-15
Chapel Hill 49-28
El Campo 54-36
Henderson 34-14

Previous Meetings
2007: Quarterfinals- LH 48-Navasota 14

The folks on here and on the Friday Football App dont believe that LH has half a chance to stay even close. Navasota has only played 2 teams that had the potential to test their chin, this being the last 2 games.

EC and Henderson both run systems that play out heavily to matchups. LH runs a system that magnifies what we have to favorably leverage against match ups.... Rattlers have played some very low level competition with the exception of the last 2 games....hmmmm Rattlers are very good, but this could be the left hook that takes them down....

On second thought, Rattlers, everyone is right, you will win this game easy, you should spend your time practicing the systems that Argyle and Graham run so you will have a head start to win the championship....

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

navscanmaster
12-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Mastercan, way too literal. Must be the Ag in you. But if you wanna talk consistency, LH has Been doing the same thing for 13 years.

I have a lot of respect for Jerry Vance and his program, and I love watching the Slot-T run to perfection, although I admit I would rather see at least 10-15 pass attempts out of it to really keep a defense on their toes. Maybe I am not the kind you will have fun bantering with, but I don't really get all the bravado some young posters on other sites apparently have for Navasota's chances week in and week out. I prefer to approach it like the team and let their performance and class in winning do the talking. Also, I don't brag or crow because I don't like looking like a fool when we lose.

Plus, this is the semifinals. Do you really think Lee Fedora or any of the kids on that team are thinking one bit about any team from region 1 or 2? If anything they are looking at the history books and seeing that 660 yards rushing LH had in 2007 and hoping they can get some of it back!

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2014, 10:42 PM
If anything they are looking at the history books and seeing that 660 yards rushing LH had in 2007 and hoping they can get some of it back!
Okay, I had to laugh at that! :D You have a way with words.

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2014, 10:44 PM
I know it's early and I have no clue what the stadium looks like to know if it's even possible, but how about a pregame M&G?

panfan
12-07-2014, 10:48 PM
I have a lot of respect for Jerry Vance and his program, and I love watching the Slot-T run to perfection, although I admit I would rather see at least 10-15 pass attempts out of it to really keep a defense on their toes. Maybe I am not the kind you will have fun bantering with, but I don't really get all the bravado some young posters on other sites apparently have for Navasota's chances week in and week out. I prefer to approach it like the team and let their performance and class in winning do the talking. Also, I don't brag or crow because I don't like looking like a fool when we lose.

Plus, this is the semifinals. Do you really think Lee Fedora or any of the kids on that team are thinking one bit about any team from region 1 or 2? If anything they are looking at the history books and seeing that 660 yards rushing LH had in 2007 and hoping they can get some of it back!

I like your style! Good post!

navscanmaster
12-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Big question is does Tren'Davian Dickson break the national single season TD catch record? He currently has 34 and is tied with a 2008 record from somewhere in Pennsylvania I think. He broke the record with his 4 TDs against El Campo, but Henderson tackled him a few yards short of one while double covering him with safety help all night.

LHPfactory
12-07-2014, 11:03 PM

We all still look back at those regular 500-600+ yard games and want it bacK....lol

Im very glad that this years Seniors are bringing back that deep run tradition we have lacked for a few years. Which is perfect timing, we have lots of good youngsters coming up.

navscanmaster
12-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Eventually good teams learn to stay in their gaps and get penetration up the seams in any way possible to disrupt the timing. Your 2006-2007 teams were so powerful and disciplined on the line that virtually no defense could stop them consistently.

LHPfactory
12-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Eventually good teams learn to stay in their gaps and get penetration up the seams in any way possible to disrupt the timing. Your 2006-2007 teams were so powerful and disciplined on the line that virtually no defense could stop them consistently.

The 06-07 era line was phenomenal, I still have the kids in our youth leagues watch video on those kids. They are a text book case on how to dominate, especially LHPMs boy.

Cam
12-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Reluctantly. Really?:(

...oh heck panfan...don't go gettin' all butt hurt on me now!....ya gotta understand we're surrounded by two rival "purple" teams....and I can't stand that color!....TRUE STORY: Last Thursday, my wife switched my green toothbrush with a purple one!!....When I saw it, I asked, "where's my toothbrush?"....she had already thrown it away!....I told her she had just jinxed the Bulldogs!....I had no choice but to use the purple toothbrush.....10 seconds into it I started gagging!!!......Went to the Redneck Mall...uhhh...I mean the Dollar Store today and got me another green one!.....Anyways, you tell that fine boy of yours that I said "Go Barneys!!".....I'm just gonna pretend I'm color blind for the next two weeks!!.....Ya'll best better show what Hill Country football is all about!!!......:2thumbsup

panfan
12-07-2014, 11:57 PM
...oh heck panfan...don't go gettin' all butt hurt on me now!....ya gotta understand we're surrounded by two rival "purple" teams....and I can't stand that color!....TRUE STORY: Last Thursday, my wife switched my green toothbrush with a purple one!!....When I saw it, I asked, "where's my toothbrush?"....she had already thrown it away!....I told her she had just jinxed the Bulldogs!....I had no choice but to use the purple toothbrush.....10 seconds into it I started gagging!!!......Went to the Redneck Mall...uhhh...I mean the Dollar Store today and got me another green one!.....Anyways, you tell that fine boy of yours that I said "Go Barneys!!".....I'm just gonna pretend I'm color blind for the next two weeks!!.....Ya'll best better show what Hill Country football is all about!!!......:2thumbsup
Just jacking with ya.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 07:31 AM
The folks on here and on the Friday Football App dont believe that LH has half a chance to stay even close. Navasota has only played 2 teams that had the potential to test their chin, this being the last 2 games.

EC and Henderson both run systems that play out heavily to matchups. LH runs a system that magnifies what we have to favorably leverage against match ups.... Rattlers have played some very low level competition with the exception of the last 2 games....hmmmm Rattlers are very good, but this could be the left hook that takes them down....

On second thought, Rattlers, everyone is right, you will win this game easy, you should spend your time practicing the systems that Argyle and Graham run so you will have a head start to win the championship....

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

You are right. We haven't played the type of schedule that will "wow" anyone. Every week, we hear that. Every week, the team that we knocked out comes and praise our team. It's the semifinals, had we not been the team as advertised, we wound't be here.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Has navscanmaster has stated, we have the up most respect for Coach Vance and his program. We were around in 2007 when it seemed like there were 1000s of LH following on this site. I must say, those who were on, some still here, were very aggressive, confident, and at times, arrogant. After the LH win, we saw first hand what everyone was talking about with that Panther team. IMO, that was probably one of the best teams that I've seen on the 3A level.

Fast forward to 2014. Two teams that are powerhouse programs. Anyone with common sense knows that this will be a battle. Please don't take what a bunch of kids are saying and running with that. LH didn't get to the semifinals by being anyone's pushover. Navasota has been to the quarterfinal game or further for the past 8 years with the exception of last season.

Although we have yet to see the "slot T" this season, Navasota is an entirely different animal than what LH saw in 2007. We've had our share of trying to defend that awesome offense during some great district battles with Caldwell. Our most recent opportunity was against Bellville in 2012 in the state semifinal game.

I've seen a lot of Rattler football. All we kept hearing going in to the Henderson game was that our defense was not good. Well, we held the Lions to less than 200 yards and 14 points. IMO, if you take Henderson's defensive game plan and El Campo's smash mouth, abusive offense, you have the best recipe for an upset.

Offensively, we were slowed some by Henderson, however, the missed catches, over thrown receivers helped the Lions in their game plan. Even in an ugly game like we saw against Henderson, we were able to put up 34 points.

As I stated before, our defense is not 2012 good but it is good. I like our chances in this one. Navasota's defense is good enough to get several stops and I don't see our offense having two bad games in a row.

Rattlers by 21.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 07:52 AM
Not one little bit...you guys had a gravy train, the two left over here will smash the Rattlers, maybe LH will save em from the misery and shut the greatest gravy train riders fans up!

Graham, was that your thoughts in 2012 heading into the Gilmer game? Focus on beating Argyle this time and let us focus on LH. We will worry about who we will play once we get the W. And the way that Argyle has been giving up points, I doubt that they will smash the Rattlers.

Good Luck against the Eagles.

panfan
12-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Has navscanmaster has stated, we have the up most respect for Coach Vance and his program. We were around in 2007 when it seemed like there were 1000s of LH following on this site. I must say, those who were on, some still here, were very aggressive, confident, and at times, arrogant. After the LH win, we saw first hand what everyone was talking about with that Panther team. IMO, that was probably one of the best teams that I've seen on the 3A level.

Fast forward to 2014. Two teams that are powerhouse programs. Anyone with common sense knows that this will be a battle. Please don't take what a bunch of kids are saying and running with that. LH didn't get to the semifinals by being anyone's pushover. Navasota has been to the quarterfinal game or further for the past 8 years with the exception of last season.

Although we have yet to see the "slot T" this season, Navasota is an entirely different animal than what LH saw in 2007. We've had our share of trying to defend that awesome offense during some great district battles with Caldwell. Our most recent opportunity was against Bellville in 2012 in the state semifinal game.

I've seen a lot of Rattler football. All we kept hearing going in to the Henderson game was that our defense was not good. Well, we held the Lions to less than 200 yards and 14 points. IMO, if you take Henderson's defensive game plan and El Campo's smash mouth, abusive offense, you have the best recipe for an upset.

Offensively, we were slowed some by Henderson, however, the missed catches, over thrown receivers helped the Lions in their game plan. Even in an ugly game like we saw against Henderson, we were able to put up 34 points.

As I stated before, our defense is not 2012 good but it is good. I like our chances in this one. Navasota's defense is good enough to get several stops and I don't see our offense having two bad games in a row.

Rattlers by 21.
Don't mistake jaw jacking for a lack of respect for what the Navasota boys have achieved.

panfan
12-08-2014, 09:50 AM
You get any pictures of #3 sacking the QB! :)

OldBison75
12-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Don't mistake jaw jacking for a lack of respect for what the Navasota boys have achieved.

Panfan, you will find out that the majority of Navasota fans are not much into posting crazy crap on this board. We spent many years moving our program up from mediocrity to respectful and ate a lot of crow some years. I assure you that those of us that were here the last time we played LH learned a lesson that week. We were very confident that LH could not and would not stop our spread offense. Well, no only did they stop it, they kept the ball away from us so much that night I thought for awhile we were batting against Nolan Ryan in a baseball game. We were three up and three down so many times it was very humbling.

My point is that we have been to the quarterfinals and more 7 of the last eight years and done it in a pretty tough region. We have lost in the playoffs so many times to the eventual state champs that we don't discount the ability of any team that has made it to this level. The other thing is that we will be the first to come on here after a loss and congratulate the opponent like we did LH back then. We expect our team to win it all this year, but the fun part is that this is a junior heavy team that can win next year too.

I really expect this to be a game like last week as far as score. I'll take Navasota in a 35 - 21 game.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 11:41 AM

Seem to remember Navasota posters lacking zero confidence as well? Tried to warn em that LH would run for 600+ yards (we did). That half-time meet and great is still my all time favorite. Rattler fan's faces looked like their world had been flipped upside down. There wasn't a Rattler poster on the board that saw that one coming.

Bummed I can't make this one, though. Everyone is going to LOVE McLane though! Most unique setting in all of football.
Concourse area is super wide open, easiest place to meet would be in the north end zone on the main concourse (in the middle of the horseshoe, so to speak, opposite the scoreboard).

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Did Navasota play Friday or Saturday this past week?

OldBison75
12-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Saturday afternoon!

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Saturday afternoon!

Good :2thumbsup

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Seem to remember Navasota posters lacking zero confidence as well? Tried to warn em that LH would run for 600+ yards (we did). That half-time meet and great is still my all time favorite. Rattler fan's faces looked like their world had been flipped upside down. There wasn't a Rattler poster on the board that saw that one coming.

Bummed I can't make this one, though. Everyone is going to LOVE McLane though! Most unique setting in all of football.
Concourse area is super wide open, easiest place to meet would be in the north end zone on the main concourse (in the middle of the horseshoe, so to speak, opposite the scoreboard).

Oh, those memories. It was like 21-0 LH before we could get in our seats.

And, meeting works for me.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Now that I think about that meet and great spot...maybe it won't be the best spot. If Baylor has that main center gate open, too much traffic might be flooding in right there. If you're wanting to do a halftime meet and great, that spot could work. If you want to do one before the game, best spot might be the RG3 statute (cannot miss it) that is just south of the stadium (right next to river). That's really the greatest area for pictures and views as well. The bridge and marina and boat slips are all right there. Won't be too much traffic right there either, simply because the tailgating lots across the marina won't be operating like a normal Baylor Saturday. Hopefully that helps?

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Graham, was that your thoughts in 2012 heading into the Gilmer game? Focus on beating Argyle this time and let us focus on LH. We will worry about who we will play once we get the W. And the way that Argyle has been giving up points, I doubt that they will smash the Rattlers.

Good Luck against the Eagles.
Did you just go back to 2012? LOL.....what happened to the snakes in 2013? Who says sota has the best D in 4a??? I dont think so

OldBison75
12-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Did you just go back to 2012? LOL.....what happened to the snakes in 2013? Who says sota has the best D in 4a??? I dont think so

Bearbear, if you want to stir things up, go to your thread. Hemo made his point that Navasota is not playing Graham or Argyle this week and really don't care which one we face if we beat Liberty Hill. And, nobody has said the Rattler defense is the best. As for 2013, we started 70% sophmores last year and still had a pretty good team that lost to a darned good Carthage team in the second round.

We play games one week at a time in Navasota and we will worry about you guys, if you make it, next week. The only thing I know for sure is that we play LH this week and they will be planty for us to worry about. AND, if they should beat us, they will be a load for either of you too!!!

LHAG
12-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Panfan, you will find out that the majority of Navasota fans are not much into posting crazy crap on this board. We spent many years moving our program up from mediocrity to respectful and ate a lot of crow some years. I assure you that those of us that were here the last time we played LH learned a lesson that week. We were very confident that LH could not and would not stop our spread offense. Well, no only did they stop it, they kept the ball away from us so much that night I thought for awhile we were batting against Nolan Ryan in a baseball game. We were three up and three down so many times it was very humbling.

My point is that we have been to the quarterfinals and more 7 of the last eight years and done it in a pretty tough region. We have lost in the playoffs so many times to the eventual state champs that we don't discount the ability of any team that has made it to this level. The other thing is that we will be the first to come on here after a loss and congratulate the opponent like we did LH back then. We expect our team to win it all this year, but the fun part is that this is a junior heavy team that can win next year too.

I really expect this to be a game like last week as far as score. I'll take Navasota in a 35 - 21 game.

Don't know if you are aware of it or not (if so I'm sure there are many on here who aren't), but Nolan Ryan lives in the Liberty Hill school district. I'm sure his taxes help payoff those bonds we sold to build the new school/stadium!

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Bearbear, if you want to stir things up, go to your thread. Hemo made his point that Navasota is not playing Graham or Argyle this week and really don't care which one we face if we beat Liberty Hill. And, nobody has said the Rattler defense is the best. As for 2013, we started 70% sophmores last year and still had a pretty good team that lost to a darned good Carthage team in the second round.

We play games one week at a time in Navasota and we will worry about you guys, if you make it, next week. The only thing I know for sure is that we play LH this week and they will be planty for us to worry about. AND, if they should beat us, they will be a load for either of you too!!!

Why dont you go back and read drama queen before you cry! He popped off simply because I express my desire for LH to win this one.....LH is a part of this thread right?????? Doesnt make Graham nervous at all as your pal suggested....and again youll find on this thread where sota is the best D in 4a....again, read before you cry!

OldBison75
12-08-2014, 01:23 PM

Bearbear, if you will notice, this post calling the Navasota D the best was made by a LaGrange fan, not Hemotoxic or any other Rattler fan. Our defense has proven that they can make the stops needed to win, but the best defense I have seen in 4A this year is West Orange Stark. Make sure you read the threads before you throw insults.

That said, I will save my responses to your stirrings until next week.

Cam
12-08-2014, 01:24 PM
You get any pictures of #3 sacking the QB! :)

No sorry...usually, if I know it's a pass play, I'm following the receiver I think it's going to....I'll have to check my pics to see if your boy is in any of them....

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 01:31 PM

Who said that Navasota had the best defense?

Anyway, had Graham taken care of their business in 2012 you would have had your opportunity to show Navasota what the Steers were all about.

So, just like in 2012, take care of the game ahead of you instead of worrying about a "possible" matchup.

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Bearbear, if you will notice, this post calling the Navasota D the best was made by a LaGrange fan, not Hemotoxic or any other Rattler fan. Our defense has proven that they can make the stops needed to win, but the best defense I have seen in 4A this year is West Orange Stark. Make sure you read the threads before you throw insults.

That said, I will save my responses to your stirrings until next week.
Where did I mention who said it? So, you want to make a rule where there can be no support for Liberty Hill on a Navasota vs LIBERTY HILL thread?

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Where did I mention who said it? So, you want to make a rule where there can be no support for Liberty Hill on a Navasota vs LIBERTY HILL thread?

It's very stupid to quote someone about something that they didn't say. Use a little common sense.

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Who said that Navasota had the best defense?

Anyway, had Graham taken care of their business in 2012 you would have had your opportunity to show Navasota what the Steers were all about.

So, just like in 2012, take care of the game ahead of you instead of worrying about a "possible" matchup.
Liberty Hill all the way, just like in 2013 the snakes go home.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Liberty Hill all the way, just like in 2013 the snakes go home.

Ok, ma'am or sir. That's your opinion.. No one is getting upset about your opinion. Just show a little class. Have some tact. You know, make it sound believable and not like your are 10 years old.

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 01:45 PM
UOTE=HEMOTOXIC;1851375]It's very stupid to quote someone about something that they didn't say. Use a little common sense.[/QUOTE]
No whats stupid is crying on a liberty hill vs navasota game thread when someone picks LH to win it. Plain and simple "tit baggery"....a graham picks LH and its assumed because Graham is worried...thats retarded.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 01:46 PM
No whats stupid is crying on a liberty hill vs navasota game thread when someone picks LH to win it. Plain and simple "tit baggery"....a graham picks LH and its assumed because Graham is worried...thats retarded.

Retarded is going back and foward with you. Now, figure out how the Steers will get by Argyle. When you do, get back with me.

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Ok, ma'am or sir. That's your opinion.. No one is getting upset about your opinion. Just show a little class. Have some tact. You know, make it sound believable and not like your are 10 years old.
Your an idiot, ma'am? What are you 12? Now you wanna cry because I point out your 2013 season AFTER you bring up 2012 because youre butthurt I pick LH....cry me a river, this is a case.of dish it out but cant take it! Someone get this kid a pacifier!

lv2937
12-08-2014, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=LHAG;1851366]Don't know if you are aware of it or not (if so I'm sure there are many on here who aren't), but Nolan Ryan lives in the Liberty Hill school district. I'm sure his taxes help payoff those bonds we sold to build the new school/stadium![/QUOthought he move out of the golf course a couple of years ago and move to east Texas where his ranch is. They last time I played golf there the supt.of the golf cource show me the house where he (Nolan) had lived.

Cam
12-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Your an idiot, ma'am? What are you 12? Now you wanna cry because I point out your 2013 season AFTER you bring up 2012 because youre butthurt I pick LH....cry me a river, this is a case.of dish it out but cant take it! Someone get this kid a pacifier!

now now boys...calm down!.....guess this means there will be no friendly M & G if ya'll both advance??.....:D

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 02:27 PM
40% chance of showers for Waco on Friday... Of course, that will likely change.

ECBirdFan
12-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Navasota by at least 21 this week. If they play both halves the way they played EC they will dominate LH. I am a Region 3 homer I guess.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 02:36 PM

As I stated before, have a little common sense. I guess if it's not in black and white, you're clueless.

2012- 2012 was brought up because that was the last time that Graham was in the Semifinals, as were the Rattlers. You're worrying about Navasota getting beat by either Graham or Argyle. Worry about the game that's ahead of you before worrying about a possible matchup. 2012- Navasota State Champs:cheerl:

2013- Well, if you must go there. Navasota lost to Carthage. We knew that it was a long shot to even get to where we were. Starting a sophomore QB along with tons of others sophomores. Upset about 2013, I think not. Maybe Graham is a little upset... After all, Argyle owns the Steers. 2013- Argyle 38-14.

2014- If you choose LH, so be it. It's words like stoping a mudhole. WHO ARE YOU? Why would I care if you of all people pick team A to beat team B? Maybe you have never played a sport in your life. Maybe you are a man.. a female.. Who knows.. But, you should know that games are played on the field. Prove that you can beat Argyle... Prove that you can win the big games...

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Welp, this thread took a turn rather quickly. LOL

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 02:42 PM

Not my intensions at all. It rather crazy for someone to be worried about a potential matchup when they are facing a team that they can't seem to beat. To top it off, bearbear78, thinks that myself or Navasota is upset that he/she is picking LH to win.

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 02:43 PM
As I stated before, have a little common sense. I guess if it's not in black and white, you're clueless.

2012- 2012 was brought up because that was the last time that Graham was in the Semifinals, as were the Rattlers. You're worrying about Navasota getting beat by either Graham or Argyle. Worry about the game that's ahead of you before worrying about a possible matchup. 2012- Navasota State Champs:cheerl:

2013- Well, if you must go there. Navasota lost to Carthage. We knew that it was a long shot to even get to where we were. Starting a sophomore QB along with tons of others sophomores. Upset about 2013, I think not. Maybe Graham is a little upset... After all, Argyle owns the Steers. 2013- Argyle 38-14.

2014- If you choose LH, so be it. It's words like stoping a mudhole. WHO ARE YOU? Why would I care if you of all people pick team A to beat team B? Maybe you have never played a sport in your life. Maybe you are a man.. a female.. Who knows.. But, you should know that games are played on the field. Prove that you can beat Argyle... Prove that you can win the big games...
2012 was last time Graham was in the semis??? And youre calling others clueless???? Who said anyones worrying about Navasota? YOU!!! Who brought up 2012 before 13 was mentioned? YOU!! Doesnt matter why your team got knocked off last year, THEY DID!!! As for ma'am, you may sport panties around but this guy doesnt. LH stomps a mudhole, period. If you cant handle that phrase , youre in the wrong place sensative sally.

ccmom
12-08-2014, 02:44 PM

And YOU weren't behind it!! Wow!! ;)

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 02:44 PM
2012 was last time Graham was in the semis??? And youre calling others clueless???? Who said anyones worrying about Navasota? YOU!!! Who brought up 2012 before 13 was mentioned? YOU!! Doesnt matter why your team got knocked off last year, THEY DID!!! As for ma'am, you may sport panties around but this guy doesnt. LH stomps a mudhole, period. If you cant handle that phrase , youre in the wrong place sensative sally.

Ok, you've made your point. Anything else? And, I stand to be corrected, 2013 was the last visit to the semi's. Either way, Argyle knocked you out.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 02:49 PM

Hey! I wasn't THAT bad back in the day, was I? Tried to have some fun 2 weeks ago on the Graham/Wylie thread. Was warned that BearBear would ruin all the fun. The warnings were right. I got outta there pretty quickly. But yes, pretty wild to think there's shenanigans going on in an LH thread and I'm not to blame! :devil:

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Hey! I wasn't THAT bad back in the day, was I? Tried to have some fun 2 weeks ago on the Graham/Wylie thread. Was warned that BearBear would ruin all the fun. The warnings were right. I got outta there pretty quickly. But yes, pretty wild to think there's shenanigans going on in an LH thread and I'm not to blame! :devil:

You were pretty tough Daddy D 11. Now, in 2007, I must admit, you had me hotter than fish grease. But, you were right about your Panthers.

navscanmaster
12-08-2014, 02:51 PM

Here is the comment the Graham poster is referring to about Navasota's defense. Not a Navasota poster, as there are only 3 of us.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 02:53 PM
You were pretty tough Daddy D 11. Now, in 2007, I must admit, you had me hotter than fish grease. But, you were right about your Panthers.

Yeah.... You're right. I did love to get people riled up. And yes, I never got outta hand on a thread that LH didn't back me up on. Guess I was lucky like that?

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Here is the comment the Graham poster is referring to about Navasota's defense. Not a Navasota poster, as there are only 3 of us.

I read that. But, considering who said it, I didn't put too much thought in to it.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Yeah.... You're right. I did love to get people riled up. And yes, I never got outta hand on a thread that LH didn't back me up on. Guess I was lucky like that?

Luck had nothig to do with it. LH was DAMN GOOD!

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Luck had nothig to do with it. LH was DAMN GOOD!

Is? lol just messing with ya

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Does Navasota have any two-way players? If so, where and how much do they play on both sides?

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Does Navasota have any two-way players? If so, where and how much do they play on both sides?

Yes, we have a few. A few of the receivers play both ways (not every play) and so does #19, Jefferson our RB.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Is? lol just messing with ya

No, you're correct. It's the semifinals.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Yes, we have a few. A few of the receivers play both ways (not every play) and so does #19, Jefferson our RB.

Isn't y'alls best WR a Baylor commit? Excited to get him on campus :cheerl:
Where does Jefferson play on defense? I'm going to assume the WRs play in the secondary when on defense?

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Isn't y'alls best WR a Baylor commit? Excited to get him on campus :cheerl:
Where does Jefferson play on defense? I'm going to assume the WRs play in the secondary when on defense?

Yes, secondary. Jefferson, I think that he comes in and plays LB. Don't quote me on that. Navscanmaster or Oldbison 75 can help me with that one.

#2 Tren'Davian Dickson is committed to Baylor. And, he is very excited about the possibilty of being a Baylor Bear. If he is, I will be at many, many Bears games.

LHAG
12-08-2014, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=LHAG;1851366]Don't know if you are aware of it or not (if so I'm sure there are many on here who aren't), but Nolan Ryan lives in the Liberty Hill school district. I'm sure his taxes help payoff those bonds we sold to build the new school/stadium![/QUOthought he move out of the golf course a couple of years ago and move to east Texas where his ranch is. They last time I played golf there the supt.of the golf cource show me the house where he (Nolan) had lived.

Nolan does have a ranch (think Nolan Ryan Beef), but his residence where Ruth lives is still here. The grandkids of Reed, his son and President of the Round Rock Express, live in the area as does another of his sons.

Now back to football. GO PANTHERS!

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Tell the truth and dont spew lies.....you got it handed to you and couldnt hang....weak trash talkers prefer one sided wars and you didnt get it. Stop crying

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Not my intensions at all. It rather crazy for someone to be worried about a potential matchup when they are facing a team that they can't seem to beat. To top it off, bearbear78, thinks that myself or Navasota is upset that he/she is picking LH to win.
Again, Grahams not worried about Navasota and id bet Argyle isnt either. And if you didnt wanna have anyone outside of sota or LH why even have the thread topic? Or, are you only allowed to pick sota in here? Its funny a crybaby pretending to be a football fan cant handle terms like stomp a mudhole, let the crying begin.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Again, Grahams not worried about Navasota and id bet Argyle isnt either. And if you didnt wanna have anyone outside of sota or LH why even have the thread topic? Or, are you only allowed to pick sota in here? Its funny a crybaby pretending to be a football fan cant handle terms like stomp a mudhole, let the crying begin.

:blahblah:

I'll get back to you after Friday.:2thumbsup

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 05:10 PM
:blahblah:and there it is!!!!!

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 05:11 PM
and there it is!!!!!

Take care of the Eagles and we will work on the Panthers.

Enough Said. Also, tell Coach Dacus Navasota says HELLO!

OldBison75
12-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Hemo, Jim Walton is also an assistant football coach in Graham and the head track coach. Coach Walton would not be happy with some of the Graham posters. He did not believe in stirring the pot, but was a true teacher and coach that believed you bragged by your play on the field.

HEMOTOXIC
12-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Hemo, Jim Walton is also an assistant football coach in Graham and the head track coach. Coach Walton would not be happy with some of the Graham posters. He did not believe in stirring the pot, but was a true teacher and coach that believed you bragged by your play on the field.

I didn't know that Coach Walton is there as well. It would be great to see all of the former Rattler Coaches and players meeting at Jerry's World for the Championship.

OldBison75
12-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Yes sir. Mike Dacus and Jim Walton are top notch coaches and great men. I hope we get to see them in Dallas. Let's do our part this week against LH and hope that the Steers can find their way past them guys from Argyle. If any of us are looking ahead we might be cheering in Dallas for somebody else!!!!

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Lmao...uh oh , I havent been in school in quite some time so running or D hall isnt.an option or worry. For the record I never gave one indication of looking past argyle, I threw some support for LH and here came your sota drama queen snappin its fingers with that "oh no you diantttttt"....good luck to sota, I hope LH wins it. If they dont, oh well.

LH Panther Mom
12-08-2014, 07:46 PM
And, meeting works for me.
Yay! I think you are the only frequent Navasota poster I haven't met. I know there are 2-3 others, but they don't get on much.

LH Panther Mom
12-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Shocking, huh? ;)

OldBison75
12-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Yay! I think you are the only frequent Navasota poster I haven't met. I know there are 2-3 others, but they don't get on much.

You folks from LH humored us all that week so many years ago and then were so nice at the meet at halftime. Course, it is easy to be nice when your team was kicking ours in the teeth every play. We promise to be nice this year no matter what happens.

OldBison75
12-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Whoever the losers are this week and next week can give me a shout and I can sure provide the recipe for crow that the LH posters gave me several years ago. It went down pretty smooth and is easy to prepare.

zebrablue2
12-08-2014, 08:37 PM

You really don't have a clue what you all are about to run into. All in fun, and I don't have a dog in this fight, and y'all may win, BUT, the Rattlers are a machine. Best of luck to both teams!!!

Cam
12-08-2014, 08:50 PM

Hey LH....how come you didn't want to meet me last week??.....:(

JVDAD
12-08-2014, 09:02 PM
This is going to be like the Discovery special "Eaten Alive"..... Oh wait the didn't work out did it? Power football neutralizes speed Panthers by 8.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/228c652a5d5923496b9e30e943774fca.jpg

LH Panther Mom
12-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Hey LH....how come you didn't want to meet me last week??.....:(
I did! And last year when you were a no-show. ;)

I guess you missed my "drama momma" thing. Family business took precedent...all is well now.

Roughneck93
12-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Go Rattlers!

http://media.giphy.com/media/TCZEradaX2YCY/giphy.gif

JVDAD
12-08-2014, 09:33 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/24f50c56e4e4a94f1a512bdeeb428970.jpg

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 10:42 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/24f50c56e4e4a94f1a512bdeeb428970.jpg
Thats what LH is going to do.

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 11:00 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/046f8d1e50c5fb2a53a0d1d02816a67d.jpg

JVDAD
12-08-2014, 11:06 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/78272b505d04967f6a324366a620d443.jpg

How bout these?

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 11:17 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/78272b505d04967f6a324366a620d443.jpg

How bout these?

Those are saweeeeet, but I dont think Navasota will need cleats after they meet LH, but LH might wanna sport them against Graham at Jerry World

Cam
12-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Go Rattlers!

http://media.giphy.com/media/TCZEradaX2YCY/giphy.gif

That looks like something you'd get at Tabu Lingerie in Austin!....:eek:

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 11:21 PM
That looks like something you'd get at Tabu Lingerie in Austin!....:eek:

Where have you been hanging out at?

Cam
12-08-2014, 11:36 PM
What the.....???

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/zombie-snake-590x442.jpg

Cam
12-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Where have you been hanging out at?

Tabu Lingerie!!....:doh:

Cam
12-08-2014, 11:45 PM
the LH offense ain't so much smash mouth as it is deceptive.....that ball is so well hidden you don't know if the kitty is coming or going!!!
Like this guy::vrycnfsd:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/CAT1.jpg

Cam
12-08-2014, 11:55 PM
the LH offense ain't so much smash mouth as it is deceptive.....that ball is so well hidden you don't know if the kitty is coming or going!!!

Check out #4's cloaking technique! It's like a bunch of Houdini's out there!...
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_0418.jpg

bearbear78
12-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Tha hecks that? Lol

panfan
12-09-2014, 09:34 AM
As it should be for the players. We are a bunch of dads, fans, etc who want to brag and cut up some about our teams.

HEMOTOXIC
12-09-2014, 09:41 AM

I think that we met in Temple in 2007 via my dad.

panfan
12-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Check out #4's cloaking technique! It's like a bunch of Houdini's out there!...
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_0418.jpg
the houdini was one of our guys with the ball running down the field un touched while the whole defense and the crowd watched the qb take a shot since everyone thought he had the ball.

Cactus Thomas
12-09-2014, 10:05 AM

There is at least four of us.

Does anyone have any injury report info on Navasota's two RBs?

panfan
12-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Tabu Lingerie!!....:doh:

Explains that swagger up to the M&G last friday. Might of had his manty thong strung a bit tight. LOL!

Cam
12-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Explains that swagger up to the M&G last friday. Might of had his manty thong strung a bit tight. LOL!

nah....I quit wearing my wife's stuff a long time ago......but folks still say I walk like I have something shoved up my arse!!!...but if you ask me, I'm pretty normal........LOL.....

Hey panfan....what's with the shortness?....I figured you for a tall fella with that big ol' boy of yours!!!.....:thinking:

HEMOTOXIC
12-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Here' a nice write-up on Dickson.

http://www.theeagle.com/brazos_sports/navasota-receiver-dickson-more-focused-on-state-title-than-personal/article_9e30635e-7f78-11e4-b29e-6791363ce60b.html

panfan
12-09-2014, 10:30 AM
nah....I quit wearing my wife's stuff a long time ago......but folks still say I walk like I have something shoved up my arse!!!...but if you ask me, I'm pretty normal........LOL.....

Hey panfan....what's with the shortness?....I figured you for a tall fella with that big ol' boy of yours!!!.....:thinking:

Used to be 5'11". I've shrunk. But all his uncles and all my nephews are about 6'2" plus. I guess I just got girth!!!

Daddy D 11
12-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Tell the truth and dont spew lies.....you got it handed to you and couldnt hang....weak trash talkers prefer one sided wars and you didnt get it. Stop crying

Like I said, I was warned by most everyone on that thread that you are a psychopath (they were all right).

bird_fan
12-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Im sure Navasota will take the win. But it will be interesting seeing how well the Liberty Hill rushing game fairs against the snake as compares the Ricebird rushing game.

THE SNAKES WIN STATE!!!!

panfan
12-09-2014, 11:21 AM
The dangerous teams are those that have nothing to loose. We are the underdog. We don't have an undefeated season going. As Maverick told IceMan in Top Gun, "That's right Ice, I am dangerous"!!

panfan
12-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Im sure Navasota will take the win. But it will be interesting seeing how well the Liberty Hill rushing game fairs against the snake as compares the Ricebird rushing game.

THE SNAKES WIN STATE!!!!
I watched ya'lls big back run folks over time and time again. Man what a bull. But everyone knew he was getting the ball, right. As CAM stated earlier, we will keep them guessing who has the ball and hope that is the difference maker.

bird_fan
12-09-2014, 11:41 AM
I watched ya'lls big back run folks over time and time again. Man what a bull. But everyone knew he was getting the ball, right. As CAM stated earlier, we will keep them guessing who has the ball and hope that is the difference maker.

Actually we have an excellent half back to complement him with a lot of speed on in Alontae Haris which is a great 1 2 punch but Navasota has so much team speed its was had for him to break on them.. I thuink in order to beat them your gonna have to go right at them be happy to get a constant four yard gain because huge gaines will be hard against the snakes... If El Campo won anything in their game it would be time of pocession of the ball. The Snakes could strike and srtike fast we couldn contain their speed.
Let me say Ive watched LH and have admired how they have won with the rushing game.. Another good rushing team is Port Lavaca Calhoun who has a great rushing game using the triple option

OldBison75
12-09-2014, 12:07 PM
This game is a simple matter of who gets the most stops on defense. If LH can control the ball and keep the clock running they can limit the number of possessions the Rattler offense has. If Navasota can't get some stops on the slot T, the Panthers can keep the Rattler defense on the field and wear them down. I can say for sure that if the Rattlers come out like they did against Henderson in the first quarter, LH may jump out to the early lead. With the running game of LH it will be harder to come back like last week.

I look for the first half to be a battle of wills. I also think that the Rattler coaching staff is one of the best at making adjustments at the half and the Rattlers will find their pace in the second half and move away. I still think this will be the closet game the Rattler have had this year as far as score.

HEMOTOXIC
12-09-2014, 12:14 PM
With the exception of Brenham, LH has had trouble scoring on the "better teams". Navasota can play defense. It may take a quarter or two to get used to the deception of the Panthers. As we have seen before, minus the El Campo game, if you are going to score on Navasota, you'd better do it before halftime. Navasota's defense has been very stingy in the second half.

This game should be very fun to say the least.

La Grange 24-7 (L)
Brenham 49-47
Abilene Wylie 27-19 (L)
Canyon Lake 19-14
Taylor 21-17
Burnet 23-15

bearbear78
12-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Like I said, I was warned by most everyone on that thread that you are a psychopath (they were all right).
Sure you were cry baby...its your story and youre sticking to it. Looks to me like you finally found a thread you can at least climb aboard the band wagon. Cry some more

OldBison75
12-09-2014, 12:27 PM

http://www.theeagle.com/brazos_sports/navasota-receiver-dickson-more-focused-on-state-title-than-personal/article_9e30635e-7f78-11e4-b29e-6791363ce60b.html

What this article fails to make clear is the ability of this young man to turn a 10 or 15 yard pass into a 60 yard touchdown. I was talking with a person that is in the program and he pointed out that of the over 1900 yards receiving Dickson has amassed, over 1000 of those yards are after the catch yards. He is just a great athlete and young man. It is also impressive that he plays about half the time on defense and never takes a play off. He is a pretty good downfield blocker for his fellow offensive teammates. I hope he gets his record and his wish because he deserves it.

HEMOTOXIC
12-09-2014, 12:33 PM
What this article fails to make clear is the ability of this young man to turn a 10 or 15 yard pass into a 60 yard touchdown. I was talking with a person that is in the program and he pointed out that of the over 1900 yards receiving Dickson has amassed, over 1000 of those yards are after the catch yards. He is just a great athlete and young man. It is also impressive that he plays about half the time on defense and never takes a play off. He is a pretty good downfield blocker for his fellow offensive teammates. I hope he gets his record and his wish because he deserves it.

Thanks. He's is definitely a team player.. Very Humble. The sky's the limit with Dickson.

Cam
12-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Used to be 5'11". I've shrunk. But all his uncles and all my nephews are about 6'2" plus. I guess I just got girth!!!

girth??...did you say girth??..:eek::eek:....geez panfan, a little braggin' is OK, but now you're pushin' it!!!....:crazy1::D

Cam
12-09-2014, 01:40 PM

Sounds like a fine young man! And only a junior! Dang!....can you imagine when he puts on a few more pounds of muscle??....the sky is the limit for him..

teetle
12-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Navasota's ises goins to stomps a muds hole ins liberty hill. Fedora gots its goin ons. He goin alls the ways. He gots a surprise for Lh. they aint gonna likes it but he gonna makes thems like it.:ack!::ack!::taunt:

hookandladder
12-09-2014, 03:13 PM
LH keeps it close for a while however Navasota overall team speed will take over this game, Navasota by 2 TD's.

HEMOTOXIC
12-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Navasota's ises goins to stomps a muds hole ins liberty hill. Fedora gots its goin ons. He goin alls the ways. He gots a surprise for Lh. they aint gonna likes it but he gonna makes thems like it.:ack!::ack!::taunt:

teetle, where have you been?

LHPfactory
12-09-2014, 09:53 PM

Wow, Im bettin the opposite of what ever the hell teetle is trying to say or says will come to pass....

OldBison75
12-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Teetle is the envy of all of the Bellville and Sealy areas. He can say anything he wants because most can't understand him and when they do, they are laughing too hard to care what he says. I do believe he has the winner right this time though, LOL.

panfan
12-10-2014, 10:30 AM
On the road so not able to post as much as I would like to about this game. Suffice it to say, those that think it will be a blow out are flat out wrong. Those that think it will be close win by the rattlers got a 50% chance of being right as those that say a close win by the panthers. I'm obviously a homer since my kid is playing and I think he along with the rest of the D-line will have a good night. GO PANTHERS!!!!

HEMOTOXIC
12-10-2014, 11:53 AM
On the road so not able to post as much as I would like to about this game. Suffice it to say, those that think it will be a blow out are flat out wrong. Those that think it will be close win by the rattlers got a 50% chance of being right as those that say a close win by the panthers. I'm obviously a homer since my kid is playing and I think he along with the rest of the D-line will have a good night. GO PANTHERS!!!!

Good luck to your son. Is he #3?:2thumbsup

Daddy D 11
12-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Navasota still running a base 3-4 defense? If I remember correctly, that's what the Rattlers tried in 2007.
Is the strength of the defense it's speed or it's size? I keep hearing about team speed on defense for the Rattlers. Speed doesn't help too much when you're on your heels trying to find out where the ball is.

LHPfactory
12-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Omens.....

Celina and Gilmer were the two teams that LH played in state and won, they are playing each other this Friday.

While watching HUDL for the EC/Navasota game one of the EC backs was #3.

While watching HUDL for the Henderson/Navasota game Then endzone was Purple and said PANTHERS....

This must mean that the LH PANTHERS will advance their 3rd championship....Blue train goes back to the station till Fall 2015!

teetle
12-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Sealy nots bes toose goods. I donts knows what to thinks. I hasnts hads muches to crows about. Buts I knows ones things. Navasota probablys goin all the way. Theys that's goods. I belives that's I hasses thises right. I will bes very surprises if Liberty Hills wins. Goods lucks Rattlers:ack!::ack!::eek::taunt:

Cam
12-10-2014, 04:20 PM
Sealy nots bes toose goods. I donts knows what to thinks. I hasnts hads muches to crows about. Buts I knows ones things. Navasota probablys goin all the way. Theys that's goods. I belives that's I hasses thises right. I will bes very surprises if Liberty Hills wins. Goods lucks Rattlers:ack!::ack!::eek::taunt:

....I just got a headache readin' this!.....:vrycnfsd::D.....teetle, you da man!!....albeit, a strange one!!!....can someone please incorporate a spell checker on this site???....ccmom is slackin' on us!!!....

Cam
12-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Good luck to your son. Is he #3?:2thumbsup

I'll answer for panfan since he's out somewhere near the Rockies....he says he's workin':thinking:.....But yes, #3 is his boy....a big boy!....and he mean!!...I think he got that mean gene from his daddy....when we met last Friday panfan seemed real nice...but when we headed to our respective sides, I suddenly heard this "swish" right by my left ear!!....Then I saw a small chunk of limestone hit the ground out in front of me!!...I quickly turned around only to see panfan runnin' towards the stands!!!....:foul:

HEMOTOXIC
12-10-2014, 04:30 PM
I'll answer for panfan since he's out somewhere near the Rockies....he says he's workin':thinking:.....But yes, #3 is his boy....a big boy!....and he mean!!...I think he got that mean gene from his daddy....when we met last Friday panfan seemed real nice...but when we headed to our respective sides, I suddenly felt this "swish" go right by my left ear!!....Then I saw a small chunk of limestone hit the ground out in front of me!!...I quickly turned around only to see panfan runnin' towards the stands!!!....:foul:

:fnypost: Well, tell #3 and panfan to take it easy on Rattler Nation.

HEMOTOXIC
12-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Omens.....

Celina and Gilmer were the two teams that LH played in state and won, they are playing each other this Friday.

While watching HUDL for the Henderson/Navasota game Then endzone was Purple and said PANTHERS....

This must mean that the LH PANTHERS will advance their 3rd championship....Blue train goes back to the station till Fall 2015!

Very interesing indeed.

LHPfactory
12-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Omens.....

Also Panfan's Boy is #3, that settles it, LH advances to their 3rd State Title Game!!!

lhhsfan
12-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Been watching film this week on the boys HUDL. NAV has a good off line. Panthers front D Line strong as well. Will be good to watch. #3 for the Panthers is the real deal going Div 1 next year.

HEMOTOXIC
12-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Been watching film this week on the boys HUDL. NAV has a good off line. Panthers front D Line strong as well. Will be good to watch. #3 for the Panthers is the real deal going Div 1 next year.

Welcome to the board!!

lhhsfan
12-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Many thx enjoy the good natured hacking. Got O joy I'm the game as well so decided to join in. 2 very different teams with great histories and coaches,. Boys that play the game hard. It will be a great game the these kids will reflect on forever.

lhhsfan
12-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Meant to say got a boy in the game as well.

LHPfactory
12-10-2014, 07:26 PM
I had to have some Grape Soda with dinner this evening, something special about that Color, dont know what it is.... :)

LHPfactory
12-10-2014, 07:27 PM

Welcome LHHSfan

HEMOTOXIC
12-10-2014, 08:12 PM

Good luck to your son as well. Hopefully, we will have an injury free game.

toddg
12-10-2014, 09:12 PM
got to go with the PURPLE/GOLD TEAM that runs the ball...its what i do!!

panfan
12-10-2014, 10:09 PM

Hey glad you finally got around to getting on here. Gonna be a great game. It's been a wild and fun ride. Hope for both teams is injury free game.

Cam
12-11-2014, 10:47 AM
:fnypost: Well, tell #3 and panfan to take it easy on Rattler Nation.

no way....you tell em'!!....panfan might not miss next time!!!.....:D

HEMOTOXIC
12-11-2014, 10:48 AM
1 more day until gameday.

Forecast is calling for rain today and early Friday in Waco. By gametime, there is a 5%.

speedbump
12-11-2014, 12:00 PM
This thread seems to be about LHs slot T more than anything else,but I don't know if that's what the game is really going to be about. If I was a LH fan I would be wondering about defense. How is a team that avg 22 points allowed against region 4 teams and 33 against teams not in region 4 going to stop Navasota? By playing keep away? I don't think so. EC, one of the best running teams in 4A rushed for over 380 and scored 36 points only to lose by 18. I see no way for LH to win this game. For starters,I don't think Fedora will allow the Rattlers to come out flat two games in a row and once the adjustments are made to deal with the LH offense( about 1 Qtr.) it will be all Navasota.

Rattlers 50 LH 20

HEMOTOXIC
12-11-2014, 12:08 PM
This thread seems to be about LHs slot T more than anything else,but I don't know if that's what the game is really going to be about. If I was a LH fan I would be wondering about defense. How is a team that avg 22 points allowed against region 4 teams and 33 against teams not in region 4 going to stop Navasota? By playing keep away? I don't think so. EC, one of the best running teams in 4A rushed for over 380 and scored 36 points only to lose by 18. I see no way for LH to win this game. For starters,I don't think Fedora will allow the Rattlers to come out flat two games in a row and once the adjustments are made to deal with the LH offense( about 1 Qtr.) it will be all Navasota.

Rattlers 50 LH 20

You are correct about our opponent's defense. Henderson did a good job in the first quarter in a half of using long drives on offense and playing good defense. Again, IMO, Navasota dropping passes, Eppler over throwing his receivers, and the fumble inside the Henderson 20, which lead to their second td, had more to do with Navasota not being able to score. As I've stated all year, Navasota stops themselves when we don't score. I haven't seen a defense that can shut Navasota down consistently.

Now, El Campo, that run attack that you guys have is simply down right difficult to stop. LH will pose similiar problems but like you pointed out, how will LH stop Navasota?

Simply put, I think that our defense will be able to get more than enough stops for the offense to do what they do best, score and score in a blur. Again, Navasota will only stop themselves offensively.

LH has been there done that before. Should be a great game in a beautiful stadium.

Good Luck and Go SNAKES!

Cam
12-11-2014, 03:55 PM

Rattlers 50 LH 20

:rolleyes::spitlol:.....I don't care what you say...the Snakes won't have time to score that many points!!..:taunt:...Go Panthers!!...dang, I can't believe I just said that!!:doh:.....OK, go Region IV!!!!....ahhh..that sounds better......

OldBison75
12-11-2014, 04:12 PM
:rolleyes::spitlol:.....I don't care what you say...the Snakes won't have time to score that many points!!..:taunt:...Go Panthers!!...dang, I can't believe I just said that!!:doh:.....OK, go Region IV!!!!....ahhh..that sounds better......

The thing to remember tis that it won't take the Rattlers long to score. On the year we have 115 touchdowns on 725 offensive plays. That is a touchdown every 6.3 plays. We don't need much time to score.

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:14 PM
The thing to remember tis that it won't take the Rattlers long to score. On the year we have 115 touchdowns on 725 offensive plays. That is a touchdown every 6.3 plays. We don't need much time to score.

yeah...that's what Burnet said...Burnet was averaging 43 points per game....now, that's not quite near the 132 points per game average Navasota got, but Burnet didn't play teams like Furr, Sterling, Washington, etc....(no offence to those teams)..maybe, like speedbump seems to imply, region IV teams are weak...maybe the teams I just mentioned should move to region IV!...:spitlol:....LH ball control just never let Burnet O get in rhythm....and when Burnet made the stops they needed, they didn't capitalize....very frustrating....and yes, that will be LH's plan, to play keep away...Heck, even coach Vance admits that's what they intend to do.......Good luck out-smarting that ol' fart!!.....If you don't hold LH to one to three yards for two plays and make it 3rd and long, you will see how the clock seems to move faster...and faster..and faster, they'll just keep chuggin' along at 3,4,5 yards a pop...then surprise you with an occasional long one...Drives me bananas and I hate bananas!......Now, I'm not sure who wins...I'm fully aware (through highlights) that Navasota is loaded (how in the heck does such a small town get so many good players?).....on paper, the snakes should win this game.....but this is a David & Goliath type of thing IMO....and we all know how that ended!.......Good luck to all...travel safe....don't eat chili on the road.....and wipe your arses good before you leave home....nobody needs to catch a whiff of anything at McLane except for hot dogs & hamburgers!.....lets make this an arse-free game!!!:D
Good luck to all these young men!....They've worked their tails off!...

HEMOTOXIC
12-11-2014, 05:29 PM
yeah...that's what Burnet said...Burnet was averaging 43 points per game....now, that's not quite near the 132 points per game average Navasota got, but Burnet didn't play teams like Furr, Sterling, Washington, etc....(no offence to those teams)..maybe, like speedbump seems to imply, region IV teams are weak...maybe the teams I just mentioned should move to region IV!...:spitlol:....LH ball control just never let Burnet O get in rhythm....and when Burnet made the stops they needed, they didn't capitalize....very frustrating....and yes, that will be LH's plan, to play keep away...Heck, even coach Vance admits that's what they intend to do.......Good luck out-smarting that ol' fart!!.....If you don't hold LH to one to three yards for two plays and make it 3rd and long, you will see how the clock seems to move faster...and faster..and faster, they'll just keep chuggin' along at 3,4,5 yards a pop...then surprise you with an occasional long one...Drives me bananas and I hate bananas!......Now, I'm not sure who wins...I'm fully aware (through highlights) that Navasota is loaded (how in the heck does such a small town get so many good players?).....on paper, the snakes should win this game.....but this is a David & Goliath type of thing IMO....and we all know how that ended!.......Good luck to all...travel safe....don't eat chili on the road.....and wipe your arses good before you leave home....nobody needs to catch a whiff of anything at McLane except for hot dogs & hamburgers!.....lets make this an arse-free game!!!:D
Good luck to all these young men!....They've worked their tails off!...

:clap::fnypost:

Ask Needville, Chapel Hill, El Campo and Henderson, who did the best job playing keep away, how fast the Rattlers can score. Our offense has still scored 55, 49, 54, and 34 against those none HISD schools. So, there goes the "weak" schedule argument.

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:35 PM
:clap::fnypost:

Ask Needville, Chapel Hill, El Campo and Henderson, who did the best job playing keep away, how fast the Rattlers can score. Our offense has still scored 55, 49, 54, and 34 against those none HISD schools. So, there goes the "weak" schedule argument.

OK...how bout "semi-weak!".....:D

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:39 PM
gosh dangit panfan!....where are you?....I'm tryin' to start something here and you're nowhere to be found....you still up in the mountains of Coloradeee???.......

.....this is all Greendawgs fault!......

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:45 PM
I think this game has the "potential" to end up closer than we all think.....

I found a rattler molt this mornin'.....there was a black feral cat chewin' on it!......:stirpot:

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:47 PM
I got a friend in Liberty Hill (the only one!), that has a pet garden snake.....he told me that snake could whoop any rattler!!!...:eek:

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:48 PM
the only good snake......is a snake.......:vrycnfsd:

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:51 PM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/the_snake_charmer_351065_zps4d857b4b.jpg

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:53 PM
some Liberty Hill folks out campin' last weekend!!!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/snakecartoon.jpg

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Wonder if that cat was carrying a football seeing that's it's always hard to tell!.....

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/gif-cat-snake-trolling-678412.jpeg

panfan
12-11-2014, 05:57 PM
yes still on CO, been in meetings all day, haven't had any time to do much. Cam fighting the good fight for Region 4. Keep it going. Rattler literal language is we aren't looking pass LH, but the more figurative is we are so looking past this team Thread on SETX sports is really how bad are the rattlers gonna beat us. Now won't it be a hoot to get on there Friday night, if we win. There is a reason 4 teams are left. We'll see how it all plays out.

Cam
12-11-2014, 05:58 PM
McLane concessions will be serving "snake"!!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/auto-snake-cake-345016.jpeg

Cam
12-11-2014, 06:02 PM
there's a cat in there somewhere!!! (pardon the language!)

can't leave it up...lhpm

HEMOTOXIC
12-11-2014, 06:16 PM
OK...how bout "semi-weak!".....:D

That'll work.. However, CH, El Campo and Henderson were some really good teams.

HEMOTOXIC
12-11-2014, 06:17 PM
yes still on CO, been in meetings all day, haven't had any time to do much. Cam fighting the good fight for Region 4. Keep it going. Rattler literal language is we aren't looking pass LH, but the more figurative is we are so looking past this team Thread on SETX sports is really how bad are the rattlers gonna beat us. Now won't it be a hoot to get on there Friday night, if we win. There is a reason 4 teams are left. We'll see how it all plays out.

Hey, a 1 point Rattler victory works for me. And, most of those comments aren't from Rattler fans.

toddg
12-11-2014, 06:28 PM

Guineas are hell on snakes..thats no joke!!

OldBison75
12-11-2014, 06:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMC7LlqxLfA

Navasota vs Henderson video done by high school media students.

lhhsfan
12-11-2014, 07:32 PM
About 24 hours from now all the talk ends and 2 teams full of great kids take the feild. They don't care what so in so scored or how tough / easy someone past schedule was. They are going to lineup and smash someone in the mouth. They are hopefully going to remember everything their coaches taught them. They are going to sneak a peek into the stands and look for their friends and family. They are going to carry on the proud traditions of Texas HS Football. At the end of this game one team will advance and one will go home..........hopefully sore and tired but uninsured.

Credit goes to the man who enters the arena .....who's face is marred by dust and sweat. .....and if he fails he does so never knowing the fate of the cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor deafeat.......Teddy Roosevelt

My coach used to tell us that at times on key games. .....while the words are not exact to old Teddys speech we got the message.

Do I want our boys to win........you better believe it.......will it matter to me if they don't........not one bit......because I can tell you without any hesitation theiy will lay it all out on the line for 48 minutes and none of the boys on either side of the feild will ever know that cold and timid felling of fear.

No matter what any mom , dad or team fan thinks..........we ain't on the feild! Good luck to both teams and GO CATS!

OldBison75
12-11-2014, 07:50 PM
About 24 hours from now all the talk ends and 2 teams full of great kids take the feild. They don't care what so in so scored or how tough / easy someone past schedule was. They are going to lineup and smash someone in the mouth. They are hopefully going to remember everything their coaches taught them. They are going to sneak a peek into the stands and look for their friends and family. They are going to carry on the proud traditions of Texas HS Football. At the end of this game one team will advance and one will go home..........hopefully sore and tired but uninsured.

Credit goes to the man who enters the arena .....who's face is marred by dust and sweat. .....and if he fails he does so never knowing the fate of the cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor deafeat.......Teddy Roosevelt

My coach used to tell us that at times on key games. .....while the words are not exact to old Teddys speech we got the message.

Do I want our boys to win........you better believe it.......will it matter to me if they don't........not one bit......because I can tell you without any hesitation theiy will lay it all out on the line for 48 minutes and none of the boys on either side of the feild will ever know that cold and timid felling of fear.

No matter what any mom , dad or team fan thinks..........we ain't on the feild! Good luck to both teams and GO CATS!

AMEN!!!! You are exactly correct. We can talk all the crap we want and list all the stats there are, but, there will be young men on the field on Friday that believe in themselves and in the program they represent. They have never even considered the possibility that they can't compete equally to their opponent. I pray that all involved will stay healthy and that when this game is over each young man can be proud of the huge accomplishments they have made this year.

Cam
12-11-2014, 08:21 PM

can't leave it up...lhpm

......:bigcry:......and that was my favorite!!!!

stardog
12-11-2014, 10:19 PM

I thought the same thing on Burnet / LH !!!

stardog
12-11-2014, 10:24 PM
the only good snake......is a snake.......:vrycnfsd:

Oh - I thought the rattler you been talking about was a BABY's rattler.

HEMOTOXIC
12-12-2014, 08:15 AM
It's game day folks!

ECBirdFan
12-12-2014, 08:43 AM
I being an outsider still have the Rattlers by 21. Playing keep away from them is not a good plan. How about score, score and score again. If you don't you will see the bad end of a blow out. They can score on almost every play in their play book. You go 3 and out they score in 3 or less. Good luck to both teams and I hope both teams come out without any injuries. If the Rattlers come out firing on all cylinders Jerry World will be in their near future.

Go Rattlers!

greendawg84
12-12-2014, 08:48 AM
Good luck to the Barney's , Navasota will need to play outstanding D or its gonna be a long night for the Rattlers . This should be a heck of a game , much closer than most think .

Pudlugger
12-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Game day is finally here. LH has a tough and ready to rumble football team but the Rattler offense is too potent. The Panthers keep it close for the half but Navasota pulls out the win by 14. Here's to a clean injury free game and safe travels to all. Good luck to both teams and congratulations on making it all this way to the semi-finals.

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2014, 11:07 AM
GAME DAY! Normally Rattlers have venom but today...

PANTHERS RULE! RATTLERS DROOL! :taunt:

panfan
12-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Embrace your inner barney

Cam
12-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Embrace your inner barney

...I'm tryin'....I'm tryin' real hard!.....but I'm havin' trouble gettin' past Baby Bop!!!.....

Cam
12-12-2014, 11:52 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/snakecommicman.jpg

Cam
12-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Looks like the snakes might be doing a little premature celebratin'!!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/Funny-Snake-Jokes-4-300x240.jpeg

LHPfactory
12-12-2014, 12:09 PM
I being an outsider still have the Rattlers by 21. Playing keep away from them is not a good plan. How about score, score and score again. If you don't you will see the bad end of a blow out. They can score on almost every play in their play book. You go 3 and out they score in 3 or less. Good luck to both teams and I hope both teams come out without any injuries. If the Rattlers come out firing on all cylinders Jerry World will be in their near future.

Go Rattlers!

Ive been kinda quiet about this one, but the repeating theme is towns that were beat by Navasota projecting what they did onto LH. Ive watched the EC vs Navasota HUDL, Ive watched the Henderson vs Navasota HUDL. EC and Henderson are similar to each other from the style of run. The Rattlers enter a whole different world tonight, they will be taken to a very dark place that they havent seen thus far.

LH does not get impatient, our Coaches and Players have relentless resolve. Compare stats, numbers, Offense, Defense, etc, that's all paper, the game will be played on the field tonight. I have all the confidence in our Young Men to relentlessly hit the Rattlers in the mouth play after play after play after...... for every second of the 48 minutes, on both Offense and Defense.

Panthers, the whole town is behind you , we know that you can and will do this, relentlessness every second of every play over and over and over. The game tonight is where all our efforts are focused, Panthers, we know what you are made of:

persistence + patience + relentless + resolve + heart + determination + motivation = 2014 Liberty Hill Panthers.

LH Panthers win, nuff said!!!

dk1
12-12-2014, 03:06 PM
I just hope that when the Rattlers have lh down by 21 late in the fourth with 10 seconds left on the clock that they dont call a timeout to hurry another play in and score that last touchdown. But if they do lh deserves it. Been a good run lh!!

Rocket Man
12-12-2014, 03:23 PM
I just want to let you Panther fans know that, God willing, I'll be there tonight cheering your team on.

720 seconds per quarter = 18 plays using the full 40 seconds

80 yards @ about 4.4 yards a play = 18 plays

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2014, 03:38 PM
But if they do lh deserves it.

:dispntd: :rolleyes: That was a special 1st post.

Cam
12-12-2014, 03:46 PM
:dispntd: :rolleyes: That was a special 1st post.

:spitlol:.....

Cam
12-12-2014, 03:48 PM
I just hope that when the Rattlers have lh down by 21 late in the fourth with 10 seconds left on the clock that they dont call a timeout to hurry another play in and score that last touchdown. But if they do lh deserves it. Been a good run lh!!

man panfan...what did you say to him??.....:D......notice location: WACO.....I think he left out the "k".....WACKO!.....jk dk1....welcome to the board!!!.....

Cam
12-12-2014, 03:53 PM
I just want to let you Panther fans know that, God willing, I'll be there tonight cheering your team on.

720 seconds per quarter = 18 plays using the full 40 seconds

80 yards @ about 4.4 yards a play = 18 plays

Rocket Man....you're a good man!!!....have fun....I'll be passing by the stadium sometime around game time....heading to Dallas.....tried to convince my wife to go to the game and hang out with some LH folks....but I lost that battle!....We're goin' straight to Dallas!....dang!....I can't remember that last time I won with that woman!!!.....

panfan
12-12-2014, 03:54 PM
man panfan...what did you say to him??.....:D......notice location: WACO.....I think he left out the "k".....WACKO!.....jk dk1....welcome to the board!!!.....
Just got back into town. Sounds like a disgruntled China spring dude. Something happened near the end of that game while we were trying to run out the clock. Anyway didn't work sure as hell weren't gonna give them the ball back so we scored with about 10 seconds left. Anyway don't matter. It's time to rumble with the rattlers.

greendawg84
12-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Rocket Man....you're a good man!!!....have fun....I'll be passing by the stadium sometime around game time....heading to Dallas.....tried to convince my wife to go to the game and hang out with some LH folks....but I lost that battle!....We're goin' straight to Dallas!....dang!....I can't remember that last time I won with that woman!!!.....

I can answer that one .... you have NEVER won ....

Rocket Man
12-12-2014, 04:08 PM
I can answer that one .... you have NEVER won ....

You know whose fault this is gonna be, don't 'cha?

Rocket Man
12-12-2014, 04:12 PM

I have an idea.........tell her that you need to stop by the stadium to collect $100 from me because we bet on the last game.....then when you get here say that I didn't wait outside for you like I was supposed to, soooooooooo, you have to go into the game to collect your $100, when you reappear after the game w/o the $100 (I'm a nice guy, but I ain't that nice), tell her that we got so into the game that we forgot about the money.............just a thought.

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2014, 04:30 PM
For those of you that will be at the M&G today...

If your only experience with my middle child, aka # 74, aka "the beast", has been watching him destroy your Defenses in person or on game film, he will be there with me today. :)

FB-fanatic
12-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Where and when M&G?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

FB-fanatic
12-12-2014, 06:06 PM
BTW, got a full tour of the stadium last night and a very expensive meal.... Cool "intimate" stadium, great views of Waco and the river!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

stardog
12-12-2014, 08:40 PM

must have gotten a speeding ticket in LH

stardog
12-12-2014, 09:59 PM

Can tell type person in their remarks - This one really inpresses everyone !!!

JVDAD
12-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Looks as if the Rattlers have hit their stride....the fat lady is tuning up! Congrats to the Rattlers! Great season LH was pulling for you!

Pudlugger
12-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Great season LH yall played Navasota tougher than any so far. Good luck next week to the Rattlers. Win state for R3.

speedbump
12-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Great season LH yall played Navasota tougher than any so far. Good luck next week to the Rattlers. Win state for R3.

No they didn't.

navscanmaster
12-13-2014, 12:09 AM
No they didn't.

Agreed, El Campo played a better game overall. LH did the most first half damage of anyone so far though.

Cactus Thomas
12-13-2014, 12:24 AM

Clown post.

panfan
12-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Clown post.

Asshat post

panfan
12-13-2014, 12:42 AM
Good Job Navasota. We simply didn't have the secondary speed to keep up with your receivers. Best of luck going forward.

Weebe
12-13-2014, 01:53 AM
No they didn't.

Typical La Grange poster. Take it with a grain of salt.

solocam
12-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Navasota was a class act

Cactus Thomas
12-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Agreed, El Campo played a better game overall.

Yep. Henderson or EC wouldn't have a problem with LH's gimmick offense.

But Henderson vs EC would be quite a match up.

JVDAD
12-13-2014, 09:42 AM
Never seen Navasota play, but having played the other three teams in this round. AW is as good as Graham on a perfect night and Graham was equal to Argyle on maybe a not so perfect night and AW was just a tick better than LH a few weeks ago AND seeing what Navasota did LH in the second half I have to give this one to Rattlers in a similar fashion to LH game. I hope Argyle matches up better than I think.

1st and goal
12-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Congrats to both teams, LH showed great tenacity, but the Rattlers held in there and showed their strengths.

Good luck Rattlers!

LHPfactory
12-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Yep. Henderson or EC wouldn't have a problem with LH's gimmick offense.

But Henderson vs EC would be quite a match up.

I wont say much because I suspect you are about 8 years old from your understanding of football. I will use this opportunity to teach, LH plays some of the most fundamental football in the State. Thats not gimmicky, its football young lad, run along now.

panfan
12-13-2014, 11:22 AM
Navasota was a class act

Agree 100% - clean game throughout, good sportsmanship, quality program. Go Rattlers! Take it all the way.

LHPfactory
12-13-2014, 11:31 AM
Navasota is the real deal, great bunch of kids yall have there. I dont see anyone beating you guys this year, I hope to see yall again 5 weeks deep next year and flip the results.

LH Coaches, Doc H, and Players Thank You for treating your community to 15 football games this year, it was a hell of a ride.

JVDAD
12-13-2014, 11:37 AM
I wont say much because I suspect you are about 8 years old from your understanding of football. I will use this opportunity to teach, LH plays some of the most fundamental football in the State. Thats not gimmicky, its football young lad, run along now.

Lol you're right.....it's pretty funny when lining up and running the football is considered a gimmick!
"Only 3 things can happen when you pass the ball a 2 are bad"
"3 yards and a cloud of dust"

LH Panther Mom
12-13-2014, 01:53 PM

We had both on consecutive plays last night. :(

Congratulations, Navasota. You did what needed to be done to win the 2nd half & game. When that receiver turned on his jets, no one on the field could come close to him. I'll be cheering for you on Friday! :cheerl:

Panthers - you guys had a GREAT season & need to be proud of what you did and how you played. At the beginning of the season, I never imagined what great strides you would make to turn into the great team that you became. I am so proud of your accomplishments and look forward to next year. :clap:

bird_fan
12-13-2014, 04:55 PM
Lol you're right.....it's pretty funny when lining up and running the football is considered a gimmick!
"3 yards and a cloud of dust"

since the late 90s the spread has been popular Good old smach mouth football is something ne to a lot of kids... a lot of kids would freak out seeing a wishbone team LOL

OldBison75
12-13-2014, 05:20 PM
To all of the Liberty Hill players, coaches, and fans:

It was indeed and honor to play against such a fine team and school. You folks may not be playing for the championship this year, but you are competitors and play the game the way it was meant to be played. You have heart, emotion, and skill that you use to the maximum. I really believe that your team has the talent to be a champion in most years, but this year is just a different year and the Rattlers are blessed with that special combination of athletes, coaching, and chemistry that only comes along every so often. Hold your heads high and walk away from this with pride in your step--you are still among the elite in Texas High School Football. Hope to see some of you at Jerry's world!!!!

Bullaholic
12-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Having seen LH play once during their SC years against the Bulls, I can say that I am not surprised that they made it all the way to the semis--they run that Slot-T to perfection and make it very tough to stop on the opposition. Congrats to the Panthers for a great season. Congrats to a very talented Navasota team for the win---you showed why you are rated No. 1--and best of luck in your quest for the SC against Argyle.

teetle
12-15-2014, 02:33 PM
There bes nose gimmicks ins Liberty hills football. Theys old school smash mouthes footballs. Theys a class act. Theys played hard. Theys left its alls on de field. Keeps ypurs heads up. Yalls wills bes back.:ack!::ack!::eek::taunt: