PDA

View Full Version : Question for you downlowers

GrTigers6
12-06-2014, 06:46 PM
How many of you when you first set up your account here were high school students and now hang around for the fun? I am asking because I know several kids who get on and then when they graduate you never see them again.

SHSBulldog00
12-06-2014, 06:49 PM
I joined years after I graduated. Learned about it when my oldest nephew was in HS.

BwdLion73
12-06-2014, 07:33 PM
The better question might be How many members knew what a computer or the internet was when they graduated.:thumbsup:
I'm trying to think but i believe first computer I saw was "Hal" on 2001 a Space Odessey.

garageoffice
12-06-2014, 10:59 PM
The better question might be How many members knew what a computer or the internet was when they graduated.:thumbsup:
I'm trying to think but i believe first computer I saw was "Hal" on 2001 a Space Odessey.

The high school I attended purchase their first computer when I was a senior. When I think about the technology developments since then, I REALLY feel old.

44INAROW
12-06-2014, 11:39 PM
We got our 1st Compaq Presario computer in December 1995. My oldest graduated in 1994, 2nd son was a sophomore, we were one of the 1st of his friends to get the internet ( via dial up AOL). Youngest was in 2nd grade lol. Now the internet is a major part of our lives, Personal and professional.
Oh, back to the question... My kids were in high school but they're all out of high school and college. So obviously, I had already graduated😛

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GrTigers6
12-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Our school got their first computers in 1985.apple II lol we bought our first in 98 it was a gateway

OLE'BULL
12-07-2014, 10:05 AM
I was a junior in high school when I first joined in 2001. Coach finally caught wind of a few of us on here and had us stop posting during the season for the most part. I stayed semi active through college. I switched names around 2010 and got fairly active again, my brother was on the Bellville team.

buckeyebob
12-07-2014, 10:23 AM

A computer required special elevated flooring & big time cooling...then Pong hit the scene...never been the same (for the youngsters...Pong was the first comp. game)

toddg
12-07-2014, 12:40 PM
A computer required special elevated flooring & big time cooling...then Pong hit the scene...never been the same (for the youngsters...Pong was the first comp. game) pong was cool...but i was the best at tank battle..THE BEST!!