PDA

View Full Version : College Gameday @ McLane Stadium in Waco

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Will Ohio State win today with the backup qb playing against a good Wisconsin team? What about Florida State? Oregon killed Arizona last night to prove they are worthy. Alabama vs Missouri for the SEC Championship. Looks like the only way for Baylor to make the Top Four is for Fla State to lose badly and Baylor win convincingly today against a ranked KState team tonite. OR for Missouri to beat Alabama. TCU lost their head-to-head against Baylor earlier in the season, blowing that big lead in the 4th quarter...their only loss of the season. They have defeated more ranked teams on their schedule(a better schedule) and are therefore ranked higher. Baylor must defeat KState tonite and some others above them lose for Baylor to jump into the Top Four. Can both Baylor and TCU end up in the Top Four? Geez....I don't know....even if Florida State loses and Alabama loses....I don't really think so. The Selection Committee would be tarred and feathered, hahaha. What if all 3 lost.....Ohio State, Fla.State, and Alabama....and Baylor won in convincing fashion tonite against KState on national TV? Then I say YES, only if this scenario happened then the Selection Committee would be forced to include BOTH Baylor and TCU in the Top Four. Brice Petty will need his best game tonite against KState. Fla. State plays that Georgia Tech run/option team that could be a different style against them, but can Georgia Tech's defense hold down the Fla. State offense? I dunno....that's another tall order. The Georgia Tech offense will give problems to the Fla. State defense for sure. Today's matchups and the outcomes will be crucial to determining who the Final Four will be. Go Bears, Go Georgia Tech, Go Missouri, Go Wisconsin.....if you're a Big 12 fan.

bwdlionfan
12-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Will Ohio State win today with the backup qb playing against a good Wisconsin team? What about Florida State? Oregon killed Arizona last night to prove they are worthy. Alabama vs Missouri for the SEC Championship. Looks like the only way for Baylor to make the Top Four is for Fla State to lose badly and Baylor win convincingly today against a ranked KState team tonite. OR for Missouri to beat Alabama. TCU lost their head-to-head against Baylor earlier in the season, blowing that big lead in the 4th quarter...their only loss of the season. They have defeated more ranked teams on their schedule(a better schedule) and are therefore ranked higher. Baylor must defeat KState tonite and some others above them lose for Baylor to jump into the Top Four. Can both Baylor and TCU end up in the Top Four? Geez....I don't know....even if Florida State loses and Alabama loses....I don't really think so. The Selection Committee would be tarred and feathered, hahaha. What if all 3 lost.....Ohio State, Fla.State, and Alabama....and Baylor won in convincing fashion tonite against KState on national TV? Then I say YES, only if this scenario happened then the Selection Committee would be forced to include BOTH Baylor and TCU in the Top Four. Brice Petty will need his best game tonite against KState. Fla. State plays that Georgia Tech run/option team that could be a different style against them, but can Georgia Tech's defense hold down the Fla. State offense? I dunno....that's another tall order. The Georgia Tech offense will give problems to the Fla. State defense for sure. Today's matchups and the outcomes will be crucial to determining who the Final Four will be. Go Bears, Go Georgia Tech, Go Missouri, Go Wisconsin.....if you're a Big 12 fan.

Can't wait for these games this evening. I would love to see 8 teams in a playoff, but 4 is WAY better than 2, and makes these games today a lot more exciting.

Saggy Aggie
12-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Like he said ^^^^

You guys can bitch about the playoff all you want, but this is way better than the BCS... At least 2 more teams are getting a shot