Aja
12-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Well???

Aesculus gilmus
12-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Has Graham ever beat Argyle?

SHSBulldog00
12-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Graham-Argyle in the 4A Division I semifinal will be played at 7:30 pm Friday in Aledo.

Aja
12-06-2014, 12:41 AM
Graham-Argyle in the 4A Division I semifinal will be played at 7:30 pm Friday in Aledo.

For sure as I've heard Mansfield as well?

Aja
12-06-2014, 12:44 AM
Can't wait for bearbear to learn Argyle got 4 new students this week from Southlake and Guyer who are going to suit up Friday night!!

Slick50
12-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Can't wait for bearbear to learn Argyle got 4 new students this week from Southlake and Guyer who are going to suit up Friday night!!

That's funny. Lol

hollywood
12-06-2014, 01:47 AM
For sure as I've heard Mansfield as well?

Confirmed, game is in Aledo.

#1 TEXAN
12-06-2014, 02:07 AM
I'll take graham by 7

gully81
12-06-2014, 02:09 AM
Graham by 4

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 02:14 AM

Wouldnt surprise me, but it wont help a week from tonight regardless.

Aguilafanatico
12-06-2014, 02:18 AM
Wouldnt surprise me, but it wont help a week from tonight regardless.

4 teams left. Just happy we are one of them.

Sville
12-06-2014, 02:19 AM
I haven't seen Argyle in person this year just some hudl footage. Based off that it is hard for me to believe the Eagles will be able to beat them twice. There is only one team I believe has the horses to beat Graham but they play later today.

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 02:20 AM
I feel that the pre district game with Argyle was the best form of preparing for next week that we could have asked for. Throw in a game with a tough AW followed by a duel with the high octane jackets , its Graham over Argyle in this one. Argyles been through some real close battles as well, the next one they face is the mighty Steers.

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 02:23 AM
4 teams left. Just happy we are one of them.agree, the four best are left and its awesome to see argyle and graham one more time in 2014. The best 4 remain.

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 02:25 AM
I dont think they can beat Graham or Argyle. Thats my opinion though. These two NTX teams are just too physical. They are armed with tanks on nitrous all over the field.

Aguilafanatico
12-06-2014, 02:25 AM
I feel that the pre district game with Argyle was the best form of preparing for next week that we could have asked for. Throw in a game with a tough AW followed by a duel with the high octane jackets , its Graham over Argyle in this one. Argyles been through some real close battles as well, the next one they face is the mighty Steers.

I'm sure we we will match wits at some point this week. Till then, congrats to the Steers for making the final 4 again. Should be another great matchup.

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 02:27 AM
I'm sure we we will match wits at some point this week. Till then, congrats to the Steers for making the final 4 again. Should be another great matchup.hold on just one second, you may challenge me but match me you will not :) congrats to the eagles as well.

Aguilafanatico
12-06-2014, 02:38 AM
hold on just one second, you may challenge me but match me you will not :) congrats to the eagles as well.

It's a long tough road our boys have fought. I am proud as a peacock that we are still standing. Forgive me if I relish in this one for a day or so till the trash talk starts!

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 02:45 AM
It's a long tough road our boys have fought. I am proud as a peacock that we are still standing. Forgive me if I relish in this one for a day or so till the trash talk starts!

No doubt. I want you rested up and at full speed. Ill be patiently waiting.....what were the stats for argyle tonight?

Aguilafanatico
12-06-2014, 02:52 AM
No doubt. I want you rested up and at full speed. Ill be patiently waiting.....what were the stats for argyle tonight?

Got no idea. I'm drinking beer on my patio right now...all I know is we won and my boy is tired. ;)

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 02:54 AM
Got no idea. I'm drinking beer on my patio right now...all I know is we won and my boy is tired. ;)

Figured mine.would be but hes shooting pool, he will be a snail come morning.

Aguilafanatico
12-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Figured mine.would be but hes shooting pool, he will be a snail come morning.

Chasing that East Texas speed for 4 quarters I guess has him in the rack.......

LEFAN80
12-06-2014, 03:13 AM

Rawlson had 38 totes for 214
Argyle had over 400 yards gave up 506. They had some key moments go thier way. But I'm rooting for them the rest of the way.

Celina8
12-06-2014, 09:44 AM
It is very difficult for any team to beat a good opponent twice in the same season. With that being said I just think Argyle will win this game. They have played teams this year that are big, strong and physical , they played teams that have a lot of speed, the results are always the same Argyle just wins. The victory against a very good Kennedale team showed me a lot about this Eagle team. Give me Argyle by a touchdown!

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 10:17 AM
Well.....I would have never thunk it for this group back in August, but this year's Eagles have done it. They made it to another Semifinal against the Region 1 Champ. And not only that....but they did it with a younger group and took on all comers in a tough schedule, going undefeated and with a target on their backs. Kudos to this year's Argyle Eagles is all I got to say.....regardless of what happens from here. They are to be commended, and so is the Argyle coaching staff in a large way.

Slick50
12-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Does anyone know who is the home team yet?

JVDAD
12-06-2014, 10:43 AM
I want Graham to win this one, but not sure who to pick, seems the last couple of weeks the team I have picked lost......not sure which strategy to employee??????😳

Eagle Nation
12-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Does anyone know who is the home team yet?

I haven't heard anything yet. Ready for another good game between both of these teams.

Smitty
12-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Extended forecast for Fri games is excellent! Highs in upper 60's and lows in lower 50's. May have to wander over to Aledo Friday and support Region I. Should be a great game!

slingshot
12-06-2014, 11:41 AM
This one needs a poll...

toddg
12-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Argyle ran into "buzzsaws" 2 weeks in a row, and somehow managed to come out on top..they dont panic, they dont drastically change their gameplan when things get sideways, they are just solid, stem to stern. I keep hearing the word "revenge" from the fine folks of Graham..why?, because the Eagles somehow managed a win in the earlier contest 2 months ago?..Graham is on a roll right now, just as they were the last 2 seasons heading into the state semis'..its time for the Steers to try climbing that brick wall, instead of trying to run through it!

gully81
12-06-2014, 12:33 PM
I said it earlier and I'll say it again.
Graham by 4
Defense wins championships and Graham has the best one in 4A. This will be a long week.

Inmateboss
12-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Argyle ran into "buzzsaws" 2 weeks in a row, and somehow managed to come out on top..they dont panic, they dont drastically change their gameplan when things get sideways, they are just solid, stem to stern. I keep hearing the word "revenge" from the fine folks of Graham..why?, because the Eagles somehow managed a win in the earlier contest 2 months ago?..Graham is on a roll right now, just as they were the last 2 seasons heading into the state semis'..its time for the Steers to try climbing that brick wall, instead of trying to run through it!

Exactly !! I wouldn't call it revenge per-say but we do know that to be the best you have to beat the best! There is no one in graham that doubts what the Eagles can do if given the opportunity to ! We will try to mitigate it and lessen the opportunity!!!
Graham rolls in this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - inmateboss

Deuce
12-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Not much smack to talk in this one. We're 0-2 against Argyle in the last 12 months. They are the defending champs and the favorite until proven otherwise. I love the way our defense is playing the last few weeks though and think we have as good of a chance as anyone left to take them down! Going to be another long week!

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 02:33 PM
I think these last 2 seasons for both teams have been really stellar. But for Graham in particular, I believe it has really elevated their program to an elite status on a even par with the top teams in this classification. Graham has always had a good program, but maybe not exactly elite status. Now I believe they have achieved that recognition around the state. This game should be a classic with this season's best defense against arguably one of the best offenses in 4A. The thing that makes it so difficult to beat Argyle is that they are good at a lot of things, and very good at some. Some years it's one thing and another year it's something else....just depends on that particular team. But the whole team thing, including depth and coaching, is what the opponent has to play against.

Inmateboss
12-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Not much smack to talk in this one. We're 0-2 against Argyle in the last 12 months. They are the defending champs and the favorite until proven otherwise. I love the way our defense is playing the last few weeks though and think we have as good of a chance as anyone left to take them down! Going to be another long week!

Dude you got that right!! Last week was terribly long , This will be longer!! Time to man up !!

Inmateboss
12-06-2014, 02:39 PM
I think these last 2 seasons for both teams have been really stellar. But for Graham in particular, I believe it has really elevated their program to an elite status on a even par with the top teams in this classification. Graham has always had a good program, but maybe not exactly elite status. Now I believe they have achieved that recognition around the state. This game should be a classic with this season's best defense against arguably one of the best offenses in 4A. The thing that makes it so difficult to beat Argyle is that they are good at a lot of things, and very good at some. Some years it one thing and another year it's something else....just depends on that particular team. But the whole team thing, including depth and coaching, is what the opponent has to play against.

Very true !! We have had some freaking awesome players over the last several years that were huge play makers, but this team is different in that it's a whole "TEAM" thing!! Lots of weapons on both sides and a "it's not over till it's over" mentality !! This will be Friday night lights at its best!!

Celina8
12-06-2014, 02:44 PM
It reminds me of the Late 70's battle between Pittsburgh Steelers and Houston Oilers. Bum Phillips and the Oilers could just never beat the Steelers when it matter and I kinda see Argyle as the Steelers and Graham as the Oilers. Graham is a great team but I just don't think they can kick they door in to beat those Eagles.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 02:44 PM
The Grahamites have a larger and more vocal fanbase on this site, for sure, than does Argyle. And the West Texas contingent to go along with them in Region 1. Seems like the only support Argyle gets on this site from Region 2 is a few Celina fans and maybe a few Metroplex fans that aren't from Class 4A. Maybe the Kennedallians will weigh-in with Argyle in this one....I dunno. But it really don't matter to the players.....they'll have enough on their plate this week in preparation of this battle in the trenches upcoming.

Inmateboss
12-06-2014, 02:47 PM
It reminds me of the Late 70's battle between Pittsburgh Steelers and Houston Oilers. Bum Phillips and the Oilers could just never beat the Steelers when it matter and I kinda see Argyle as the Steelers and Graham as the Oilers. Graham is a great team but I just don't think they can kick they door in to beat those Eagles.

You may be right, but rest assured, we will be kicking the door!!! Argyle is gonna think it's SWAT at the door this time!!

Inmateboss
12-06-2014, 02:51 PM
The Grahamites have a larger and more vocal fanbase on this site, for sure, than does Argyle. And the West Texas contingent to go along with them in Region 1. Seems like the only support Argyle gets on this site from Region 2 is a few Celina fans and maybe a few Metroplex fans that aren't from Class 4A. Maybe the Kennedallians will weigh-in with Argyle in this one....I dunno. But it really don't matter to the players.....they'll have enough on their plate this week in preparation of this battle in the trenches upcoming.

I holler for argyle as long as we're not the ones playing them!! My brother lived in argyle before he passed, so I cheer for him because he was a TOTAL Argyle fan!! And he did holler for Graham!

Deuce
12-06-2014, 02:52 PM
I think these last 2 seasons for both teams have been really stellar. But for Graham in particular, I believe it has really elevated their program to an elite status on a even par with the top teams in this classification. Graham has always had a good program, but maybe not exactly elite status. Now I believe they have achieved that recognition around the state. This game should be a classic with this season's best defense against arguably one of the best offenses in 4A. The thing that makes it so difficult to beat Argyle is that they are good at a lot of things, and very good at some. Some years it's one thing and another year it's something else....just depends on that particular team. But the whole team thing, including depth and coaching, is what the opponent has to play against.

Great post Regal.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Most football prognosticators that follow this classification intently will think that this upcoming matchup will have Graham as the favorite because Argyle has had back-to-back close encounters while Graham took care of business defeating 2 of Region 1's best teams. On the surface that's a natural conclusion. BUT.....I really believe Argyle actually matches up BETTER with Graham than some of those "speed" teams. Argyle had trouble with Ranchview's speed demons, also. Argyle has faced some very "speedy" teams this season and has still managed to win. Argyle has matched up with some BIG O-lines and has managed to win. Argyle has played spread teams, Slot teams, Pistol teams, Option/read teams.....just about the whole enchilada this season....and still managed to win. It's been a great learning curve for the team and made them more savvy football players. At least with Graham the Eagles know what they'll be up against. It will be physical with some speed mixed in on offense, quality execution, and a never-quit mentality. This is the kind of football Argyle understands and knows how to play the best. Therefore, I think this game is really a toss-up.

Inmateboss
12-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Most football prognosticators that follow this classification intently will think that this upcoming matchup will have Graham as the favorite because Argyle has had back-to-back close encounters while Graham took care of business defeating 2 of Region 1's best teams. On the surface that's a natural conclusion. BUT.....I really believe Argyle actually matches up BETTER with Graham than some of those "speed" teams. Argyle had trouble with Ranchview's speed demons, also. Argyle has faced some very "speedy" teams this season and has still managed to win. Argyle has matched up with some BIG O-lines and has managed to win. Argyle has played spread teams, Slot teams, Pistol teams, Option/read teams.....just about the whole enchilada this season....and still managed to win. It's been a great learning curve for the team and made them more savvy football players. At least with Graham the Eagles know what they'll be up against. It will be physical with some speed mixed in on offense, quality execution, and a never-quit mentality. This is the kind of football Argyle understands and knows how to play the best. Therefore, I think this game is really a toss-up.

Oh it's gonna be a slug fest without a doubt! Just like I said last night, I like our chances! Proud as a new Daddy for the chance to put our guys up against the best!!

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 03:21 PM
I just cant seem to find it in myself to talk any trash right now. This year is different due to the fact we are much more battle tested and seasoned going in the POs. Playing Argyle in week three IMO is a major factor in the development of the team we have right now. Geography and all doesnt matter, its 11 vs 11 on that field and these two teams bring out the best in each other come friday night! How fortunate are we to get to fill the stands one more time this year and see Argyle and Graham do battle!!!!

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 03:36 PM
The similarities of these two teams is somewhat eerie, to say the least. Both have starting QB's wearing the #10 jersey, and both have a Nick as their main RB....just for starters. Both play tough physical football and have big Olines. Both play a balanced attack on offense, mixing in the pass and run equally. Both operate out of the spread/pistol look, and both teams execute very well. Both teams are very similar in enrollment size, but I will give the Argyle band the edge in this one. The fanbases from each school give their team full community support and are rabid believers in winning. Losing just doesn't enter into the equation at all....doesn't get even a thought. It's reality, but one that doesn't deserve recognition. Preparation mentally and physically is half the battle....the rest is hard work and execution.

JVDAD
12-06-2014, 09:19 PM
I just cant seem to find it in myself to talk any trash right now!

Are you feeling ok? Nachos not settle well? Are the Eagle fans too polite, I hear Rocket is pulling for the Eagles.....

JVDAD
12-06-2014, 09:32 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/06/a50f539fd43151df819e0111c2017590.jpg

Bear bear.......this too shall pass.

Darryl
12-06-2014, 09:33 PM
That shows how much respect these two teams have for each other.

JVDAD
12-06-2014, 09:57 PM
That shows how much respect these two teams have for each other.

I think the fact that regaleagle is such a nice guy that has Brian and Bear stymied.....killing em with kindness.....:stirpot:

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Well....realistically what ya really have here is two teams that have fought tooth and nail against some pretty tough competition to get here. So naturally there's gonna be a good deal of healthy respect exchanged. We still got nary a week before kickoff, so I don't see any point in rushing into things like a bull in a china closet, lol. These kind of matters call for some careful consideration and sorting out first, haha.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 10:09 PM
On the flip side, I just saw a play on TV that one of the teams ran that could really work in the game by either team. I wonder if any of the coaches are watching and saw the same thing.

bearbear78
12-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Are you feeling ok? Nachos not settle well? Are the Eagle fans too polite, I hear Rocket is pulling for the Eagles.....

Feeling peachy, thanks for asking. Rocket may be pulling something...that dudes missing a few nuts and bolts

Tejastrue
12-07-2014, 12:30 AM
From the outside looking in...I'd say Graham will win this game. Argyle has not shown the defense necessary to win late in the playoffs....but heck..what do I know. All I will say is that Graham seems to have resurrected the old school defensive mentality. Rattlers and Stangs are up there too. Steers remind me of the "Code Red" teams of Wimberley past...then again, I could be reliving those glory days not that long ago...lol

Rocket Man
12-07-2014, 01:34 AM
I think Graham will take this one this time.

Ville-D
12-07-2014, 01:43 AM
From the outside looking in...I'd say Graham will win this game. Argyle has not shown the defense necessary to win late in the playoffs....but heck..what do I know. All I will say is that Graham seems to have resurrected the old school defensive mentality. Rattlers and Stangs are up there too. Steers remind me of the "Code Red" teams of Wimberley past...then again, I could be reliving those glory days not that long ago...lol

Best LB's and DB's I've seen in HS in a long time.

bearbear78
12-07-2014, 02:40 AM
They seem more focused and disciplined every week. This team has found it.

Darryl
12-07-2014, 09:35 AM
No matter who wins this game, these are the only two teams left that could derail the blue train.

Inmateboss
12-07-2014, 12:59 PM
All or nothing for this game!! The winner of this game will be very deserving !! Crap and it just Sunday !! Sigh.....

lostaussie
12-07-2014, 01:08 PM
I just cant seem to find it in myself to talk any trash right now. This year is different due to the fact we are much more battle tested and seasoned going in the POs. Playing Argyle in week three IMO is a major factor in the development of the team we have right now. Geography and all doesnt matter, its 11 vs 11 on that field and these two teams bring out the best in each other come friday night! How fortunate are we to get to fill the stands one more time this year and see Argyle and Graham do battle!!!!

Bear, your not going soft on us are you:D

lostaussie
12-07-2014, 01:12 PM
I have wanted a Nav/Agyle matchup all year.......but am now convinced, that a Nav/Steer matchup would be every bit as entertaining

bearbear78
12-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Bear, your not going soft on us are you:D

I dont know, this is a personal struggle for me. Im sure something will light the fire before the week is up. I just think these two teams are going to demand the best from each other. Its going to be a heck of a game.

bearbear78
12-07-2014, 01:40 PM
I have wanted a Nav/Agyle matchup all year.......but am now convinced, that a Nav/Steer matchup would be every bit as entertaining

Id like to watch the Gilmer game simply because theres that fairy tale under dog possibility , but it doesnt appear anyone in DII is going to stop them. The only way D1 would have been more exciting is if Gilmer was in it. I think Nav is overrated and Gilmer isnt.

lostaussie
12-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Id like to watch the Gilmer game simply because theres that fairy tale under dog possibility , but it doesnt appear anyone in DII is going to stop them. The only way D1 would have been more exciting is if Gilmer was in it. I think Nav is overrated and Gilmer isnt.

I am beginning to think the same thing about Nav. They are very good, but I think they are vulnerable. Gonna make for some great football the last two weekends. 8 teams left and 2 champions to crown........its gonna be fun.

regaleagle
12-07-2014, 02:14 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock in what has happened in the past to get these teams to this game now that they are here. The fact is that they earned their way here and now it's win or go home. Both teams have proven they can win against different styles of teams that are very competitive, and both teams have proven they can adjust during the course of the contest to do whatever is called for to overcome adversity. In the end, both teams have the same opportunity....to win one game to advance to the state championship. The variables of turnovers, penalties, no calls, injuries, the kicking game, weather, etc. still remain in question. With all these outstanding variables to consider, they carry as much weight in this upcoming battle as any other perceived strengths or weaknesses of each team. :smoker:

regaleagle
12-07-2014, 02:23 PM
www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=1055

Click Map Link and follow the yellow brick road to the stadium. I hope this stadium will support the amount of people that may decide to attend this battle.

toddg
12-07-2014, 02:29 PM

They seem more focused and disciplined every week. This team has found it.

something very rare these days..the DBs actually play the ball, and are not shy about playing force on the run either..in HS football..against all these spread teams, thats essential if you want to win consistantly.

regaleagle
12-07-2014, 02:34 PM
BTW, who in the heck is the home team?

toddg
12-07-2014, 02:36 PM
consider a LH/Argyle or LH/Steer matchup too...those Panthers got game as well..

firstdown
12-07-2014, 02:53 PM
BTW, who in the heck is the home team?
Steers

lostaussie
12-07-2014, 02:55 PM
consider a LH/Argyle or LH/Steer matchup too...those Panthers got game as well..

LH may have a little sumthin sumthin for Nav. With these 4 teams its gonna be a game to see........been a while since I've seen those Thunderstruck folks!!

regaleagle
12-07-2014, 03:06 PM
I believe you can expect both teams to come out and do what they each do best that got them here. I don't foresee any out of the ordinary or surprise alignments being instituted at the beginning to throw off the opponent. There may be a play or two in the course of the battle that could be installed if the situation looks ripe for it. But basically I think you'll see both teams testing the limits and boundaries of the other to try and gain field position. It will be a chess match, for sure.

bearbear78
12-07-2014, 03:15 PM

Agree....I think they give the Rattlers a rude awakening.

Bullaholic
12-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Agree....I think they give the Rattlers a rude awakening.

Just no cupcakes left when you reach the semis in Texas high school football...

regaleagle
12-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Just no cupcakes left when you reach the semis in Texas high school football...

Now look at whacha did.....you went and said the word "cupcake". What flavor is your favorite, and do you prefer them plain or with sprinkles?

Bullaholic
12-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Now look at whacha did.....you went and said the word "cupcake". What flavor is your favorite, and do you prefer them plain or with sprinkles?

I'm very picky, regal...they have to be round....:D

pirate4state
12-07-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm not picking against Argyle, plus they are my pick to win it all

bearbear78
12-07-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm not picking against Argyle, plus they are my pick to win it all
Its okay, everyone makes mistakes. It shall pass.

regaleagle
12-07-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm very picky, regal...they have to be round....:D

Just so happens I had a box of Duncan Hines Brownies w/Walnuts in the pantry and you forced my hand. Just got finished smacking down 2 of those yumdawgs, haha. And they were not round.....just to let you know. :taunt:

regaleagle
12-07-2014, 10:50 PM
I just got finished making arrangements with Winstar for next week's stay while the State Finals are going on....so I'm all set. They'll have a VIP Golf Tournament on Sat. AM with a shotgun start at 10. It will only be a 9 holer with contests and prizes and lots of food and drinks. Then on Sunday I'll be in the Slot Tourney with cash prizes and/or credits.....depending on how you finish. Then it's back home Sunday afternoon. Everything will be comped as usual. I'll probably check in on Thurs. after the games at Jerryworld....then back again on Friday. Will just watch the rest on TV Saturday at the casino.

hollywood
12-07-2014, 10:54 PM
I just got finished making arrangements with Winstar for next week's stay while the State Finals are going on....so I'm all set. They'll have a VIP Golf Tournament on Sat. AM with a shotgun start at 10. It will only be a 9 holer with contests and prizes and lots of food and drinks. Then on Sunday I'll be in the Slot Tourney with cash prizes and/or credits.....depending on how you finish. Then it's back home Sunday afternoon. Everything will be comped as usual. I'll probably check in on Thurs. after the games at Jerryworld....then back again on Friday. Will just watch the rest on TV Saturday at the casino.

Sounds like a good weekend planned! Didn't realize you wanted to watch Graham in the state game that Friday! Lol

regaleagle
12-08-2014, 05:48 AM
Sounds like a good weekend planned! Didn't realize you wanted to watch Graham in the state game that Friday! Lol

If Graham beats Argyle to get to the State Final, I'll be on their side rooting it up for them Boyz. I'm sure a few Grahamites would be attending the game if Argyle won, or perhaps did it last season. But that's what I'm gonna do....regardless.

Aguilafanatico
12-08-2014, 08:28 AM

I guess Graham has to be the best team if they beat you guys, right? I think that's how it works.

Ragin Red
12-08-2014, 08:42 AM
Oh it's gonna be a slug fest without a doubt! Just like I said last night, I like our chances! Proud as a new Daddy for the chance to put our guys up against the best!!

:iagree::2thumbsup

Deuce
12-08-2014, 09:06 AM
I guess Graham has to be the best team if they beat you guys, right? I think that's how it works.

No, Argyle is definitely the best. You already beat us once. We just hope to make it close!

Ragin Red
12-08-2014, 09:22 AM
No, Argyle is definitely the best. You already beat us once. We just hope to make it close!

:stirpot::1popcorn:

firstdown
12-08-2014, 09:31 AM

Nope beat ya'll all three times we've met. Just once this year. I hope history repeats itself.

Aguilafanatico
12-08-2014, 09:41 AM

Everyone said that Region 1 was the best. If that's the case, the Region 1 champ is the best. Argyle is just going to try and do their best to represent lil ole region 2 with honor and dignity.

Ragin Red
12-08-2014, 09:54 AM
Nope beat ya'll all three times we've met. Just once this year. I hope history repeats itself.

Everyone said that Region 1 was the best. If that's the case, the Region 1 champ is the best. Argyle is just going to try and do their best to represent lil ole region 2 with honor and dignity.

Well I guess there is always time for change. Good luck to both teams and may the best team win. Also let both teams stay healthy to represent Region 1 & 2

Rattler
12-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Add a poll to this please mods.

Inmateboss
12-08-2014, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock in what has happened in the past to get these teams to this game now that they are here. The fact is that they earned their way here and now it's win or go home. Both teams have proven they can win against different styles of teams that are very competitive, and both teams have proven they can adjust during the course of the contest to do whatever is called for to overcome adversity. In the end, both teams have the same opportunity....to win one game to advance to the state championship. The variables of turnovers, penalties, no calls, injuries, the kicking game, weather, etc. still remain in question. With all these outstanding variables to consider, they carry as much weight in this upcoming battle as any other perceived strengths or weaknesses of each team. :smoker:

On the money!!

Inmateboss
12-08-2014, 02:55 PM

Damn id hate to think I had to try to beat any team 4 times !! They may have picked up thing or two !!

firstdown
12-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Damn id hate to think I had to try to beat any team 4 times !! They may have picked up thing or two !!

:fnypost: Well played Inmateboss well played

Darryl
12-08-2014, 05:26 PM
I was wondering how long it would take for the smack talk to begin. Lol..... No matter which team wins this game, I will be at ATT stadium rooting them on.

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 06:30 PM
I was wondering how long it would take for the smack talk to begin. Lol..... No matter which team wins this game, I will be at ATT stadium rooting them on.

Its only monday...stick around!

hollywood
12-08-2014, 06:57 PM

Lol, no just funnin around with RE

bleedgreen
12-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Argyle's luck is about to run out

JVDAD
12-08-2014, 07:40 PM
When do we hold hands and sing Kumbaya? It's nearly Tuesday and no real smack to speak of?

JVDAD
12-08-2014, 07:45 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/84f27269905aad29bafb7ddae4124a28.jpg

A gift for the Eagles....

JVDAD
12-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Thttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/e1867cb60f7d3187299b81587da515f8.jpg

An appreciative friend......

JVDAD
12-08-2014, 08:21 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/f65d9522cd4a517218b4d4eab894a87f.jpg

Go Graham!!

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 10:52 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/f6e0a9e2b690bb3bd1f217e7844c6cf7.jpg

bearbear78
12-08-2014, 10:56 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/c6cf26caf38f385e470cffa4c086268b.jpg

regaleagle
12-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Argyle's luck is about to run out

Argyle don't believe in luck.....we put our trust in each other and let our beliefs and faith carry us to victory.

Slick50
12-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Wonder how many carries Ralston averages each game? About 35-40

slingshot
12-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Wonder how many carries Ralston averages each game? About 35-40Probably. I have tried to stay out of this one but this game really intrigues me since we played both teams this season and they have played each other. Argyle is a very disciplined team. Probably the most disciplined in the state in 4A. They don't beat themselves, are very opportunistic and know who they are and stick with what works. Ralston is a beast. With a good O-line and pounding him 30+ times for 200 yards they eat up clock and limit the opponent's chances on offense. Graham is built though to play them. They have the best D-line we've seen and have the whole package on defense. This one will be strength vs strength. It will come down to special teams, turnovers and execution. I'll go with Graham in the upset special this week by 4 points in a 28-24 type game probably decided in the last minutes of the game. Should be a good one... good luck to both teams.

Eagle Nation
12-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Wonder how many carries Ralston averages each game? About 35-40

He has averaged 22 carries a game. Several games he was out of the game between half time and the 3rd quarter.

Slick50
12-09-2014, 01:09 PM
He has averaged 22 carries a game. Several games he was out of the game between half time and the 3rd quarter.

Didn't think about that.

Aja
12-09-2014, 04:47 PM

There is still plenty of tread on the tires for 40+ against Graham.

Steernation
12-09-2014, 04:50 PM
graham by 14! This steers team has progressed and have developed a great offense much better than first match up. Argyle has progressed as well and have a hell of a team, just dont see them hanging with these steers!

BwdLions
12-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Two really good teams in this one. My prediction is Steers 34-28.

firstdown
12-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Our defense is better than it was, we're gonna shut Ralston down, all I hear is blah blah blah blah. If I remember right this is the same BS that was coming out of the steer pasture the last time.

Maybe you guys should be posting "thank you sir may I have another"

Argyle 38 Graham 24

bearbear78
12-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Our defense is better than it was, we're gonna shut Ralston down, all I hear is blah blah blah blah. If I remember right this is the same BS that was coming out of the steer pasture the last time.

Argyle 38 Graham 24

The butthurt must be hurting good

bearbear78
12-09-2014, 06:00 PM

Argyle 38 Graham 24
The best eight teams in the state are still standing, we are one of them AGAIN!!! Cant change that with all the butthurt in the world so , cry yourself river, we are here!!!

Aguilafanatico
12-09-2014, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=bearbear78;1851772]The best eight teams in the state are still standing, we are one of them AGAIN!!! Cant change that with all the butthurt in the world so , cry yourself river, we are here!!![

. The most athletic - fast team Graham has played is??? Hirschi? Decatur? Argyle??
Argyle has played Kennedale, LE, Denison, Ranchview.... These are the teams that gave the Argyle D trouble. No offense but Kennedale and LE both had bigger Olines and a ton more speed than Graham. If Argyles D plays well (which I expect), Argyle wins. If not, game on. I haven't seen any team shut down the Argyle O in 2 years, including Graham twice, so expecting them to continue rolling.

bearbear78
12-09-2014, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=bearbear78;1851772]The best eight teams in the state are still standing, we are one of them AGAIN!!! Cant change that with all the butthurt in the world so , cry yourself river, we are here!!![

. The most athletic - fast team Graham has played is??? Hirschi? Decatur? Argyle??
Argyle has played Kennedale, LE, Denison, Ranchview.... These are the teams that gave the Argyle D trouble. No offense but Kennedale and LE both had bigger Olines and a ton more speed than Graham. If Argyles D plays well (which I expect), Argyle wins. If not, game on. I haven't seen any team shut down the Argyle O in 2 years, including Graham twice, so expecting them to continue rolling.
Graham never plays anyone according to the DFWers. We could play the Allen Katy SLC all stars and **** them down and you folks would find a reason. Argyle had their hands full in week 3 and got us by a TD, get ready, we are!

bearbear78
12-09-2014, 06:29 PM

And No, Ville and Wylie top those teams and they didnt do to well. You guys had your hands full with wylie too and didnt take on the ville. We had us a scrimmage with Denison. Battle isnt a cake walk to stop either. He puts up big yards even when they lose, we stopped him, we stopped the all american and the record setting williams, we stopped AW, and we will beat Argyle next.

firstdown
12-09-2014, 07:19 PM
The best eight teams in the state are still standing, we are one of them AGAIN!!! Cant change that with all the butthurt in the world so , cry yourself river, we are here!!!
Not butthurt at all just, tired of the same old stuff. Ya'll beat on your chest about how great you are. Has Graham won a SC in anything?.....honest question

JVDAD
12-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Not butthurt at all just, tired of the same old stuff. Ya'll beat on your chest about how great you are. Has Graham won a SC in anything?.....honest question

Let the smack begin!!!! What difference does prior SC make in this game? Graham gonna shut you down!!!😘

bearbear78
12-09-2014, 07:47 PM

How about you do your homework before you ask know it all....isnt anyone beating nothing. Our boys make it to the semis for the 3rd straight year , damn right we are some proud fans. If you cant handle that maybe you need to not occupy the txdl and read the threads. Your eagles didnt roll us in week 3 and we made a ton of mistakes and now its obvious to mostly everyone how much Graham has improved and you know whats coming, itll be obvious to you Friday night and thats got your panties in a bunch. Its alright.you dont have to admit it though.

bearbear78
12-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Let the smack begin!!!! What difference does prior SC make in this game? Graham gonna shut you down!!!😘
They squeak by in week 3 and he knows it. Graham has found it and he knows it. If they dont get the SC this year there is little chance for next and he knows it.

gully81
12-09-2014, 08:31 PM
I've changed my prediction.
Graham by 13

Deuce
12-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Wylie and Ville have seen the wrath of this defense the past two weeks. Entire defense is a completely different animal than what it was the 1st time we played Argyle this year. We are tackling 10x better than we did at the first of the year. I don't mean one man tackles, I am talking about swarming to the ball GANG TACKLES! Argyle already has my respect but if you get another win against this team this year I will be shocked.

briandumith*
12-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Wylie and Ville have seen the wrath of this defense the past two weeks. Entire defense is a completely different animal than what it was the 1st time we played Argyle this year. We are tackling 10x better than we did at the first of the year. I don't mean one man tackles, I am talking about swarming to the ball GANG TACKLES! Argyle already has my respect but if you get another win against this team this year I will be shocked.

this is a fact..:iagree:

regaleagle
12-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Glad to hear from all the Graham faitfhful just how unbeatable their Steers are now. Any other yummy blackboard material y'all want to throw out there before the big game? Don't forget that Ralston will also be playing at the linebacker position as well....the same position he was recruited to play at Ariz. State. Now naturally, having Ralston play both ways is not really what the Argyle coaching staff considers a wise thing to do during the season.....but I'm sure they'll make an exception for the Steers, haha. And then there's a couple more big 'ol brutes they can bring off the bench if needed to go both ways just to make sure your QB Turner and RB Martin don't get too many yards, LOL. Heck, we'll keep em rested and let the game play out for awhile.....as long as Argyle is leading and in control. I have no doubt Graham will put up a pretty solid wall on defense to stop Ralston.....but it ain't gonna happen the whole game. But heck, that's what I'd try to do too if I was the Graham coach.

CHS_89
12-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Go Argyle!

hollywood
12-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Let's go Graham!

Celina8
12-10-2014, 05:45 AM
Have to say Argyle takes this one. Until someone beats them I am going to keep picking them! If you just focus on stopping the ground game then Argyle will burn you in the air. They are just a very well balanced team and the scary thing is they are very young. This could go on for a few more years I hate to tell everyone!

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Have to say Argyle takes this one. Until someone beats them I am going to keep picking them! If you just focus on stopping the ground game then Argyle will burn you in the air. They are just a very well balanced team and the scary thing is they are very young. This could go on for a few more years I hate to tell everyone!
A few more years I seriously doubt.

JVDAD
12-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Argyle has no idea what is in store for them, "the steer mystique" will simply overwhelm and our dual threat superstar will over power all Argyle has to offer. Argyle will be lucky if their players can stop watching the Steers long enough to play ball.........

Oh wait sorry, wrong thread.... 😜😜

Bulldogs backing the Steers! Go Steers!

firstdown
12-10-2014, 09:02 AM

As well as we recruit a few more years shouldn't be a problem.

Eylau
12-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Argyle by 2-3 TD's.
Graham cannot match the speed Argyle has faced the previous 2 weeks, Argyles defense will be a step ahead, will look like Graham is in slow motion after Kennedale and LE's offenses.
And Graham sure isnt stopping Argyle's offense, nobody in 4A is.

Good luck Argyle. You guys were very classy opponents, Leopards are rooting for you

#1 TEXAN
12-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Argyle by 2-3 TD's.
Graham cannot match the speed Argyle has faced the previous 2 weeks, Argyles defense will be a step ahead, will look like Graham is in slow motion after Kennedale and LE's offenses.
And Graham sure isnt stopping Argyle's offense, nobody in 4A is.

Good luck Argyle. You guys were very classy opponents, Leopards are rooting for you

No one could stop the Villes offense either!!!!! Just a thought be carful what you say!!!

Slick50
12-10-2014, 09:51 AM
No one could stop the Villes offense either!!!!! Just a thought be carful what you say!!!

Hehe, ain't that the truth

Slick50
12-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Argyle by 2-3 TD's.

Please step away from the pipe.:smoker:

Deuce
12-10-2014, 10:28 AM

Wasn't supposed to get past Wylie either! I think our boys love being the underdog!

Aja
12-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Everyone talks about Baylor and TCU getting screwed on the playoff deal...after reading some of these Duece and bearbear posts it sounds like Graham should have been the one to play Alabama in the Sugar Bowl!

Deuce
12-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Everyone talks about Baylor and TCU getting screwed on the playoff deal...after reading some of these Duece and bearbear posts it sounds like Graham should have been the one to play Alabama in the Sugar Bowl!

Maybe you need some glasses to read a little better then. Said many times that I have nothing but respect for Argyle. Graham is where they should be after the effort they have put in the last few weeks!

Slick50
12-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Just read where game can be seen on TXA channel 21.

regaleagle
12-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Any good spots to sit and eat in the area before the game? I'll be driving in from Central Texas about 2.5 hrs. and will want to get there early to relax a bit. In the "old" days we had parking lot tailgates before the game.....whatever happened to those???

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 01:13 PM
What a weak attempt. Youre just not good at this. Good effort though.

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 01:14 PM
As well as we recruit a few more years shouldn't be a problem.
Wouldnt surprise me, but you pretend and portray such an honest program all you want. Wont stop Graham on Friday.

Caveman
12-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Actually he's right Bare-bear. We are going to be tough for a long time. We got a kid from Southlake Carroll that ran through every JV on the way to an undefeated season, a QB that's going to be way better than Rogers, an 8th grader named Gonzalez that no middle school could stop so they had to take him out of the game most of the time (Oh yeah they went undefeated too), and you're going to love this, a move in from De La Salle high school in California. There are also 4,000 new homes being built in the area so at least you won't have to suffer too long since we will probably be moving up in classification. By the way didn't we beat you on your home turf without our best O lineman? Oh yeah, we did.

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Actually he's right Bare-bear. We are going to be tough for a long time. We got a kid from Southlake Carroll that ran through every JV on the way to an undefeated season, a QB that's going to be way better than Rogers, an 8th grader named Gonzalez that no middle school could stop so they had to take him out of the game most of the time (Oh yeah they went undefeated too), and you're going to love this, a move in from De La Salle high school in California. There are also 4,000 new homes being built in the area so at least you won't have to suffer too long since we will probably be moving up in classification. By the way didn't we beat you on your home turf without our best O lineman? Oh yeah, we did.

That wont happen, you guys get wrecked in 5a so im sure argyle will be just dandy at head count.

regaleagle
12-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Where do the Grahamites usually go after a big loss to cry in their beers? I know it's becoming a regular ritual, so I kinda figure y'all got a certain place that gives y'all a big discount and has the tables ready. :stirpot: :taunt: :D

Dawgkillr
12-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Any good spots to sit and eat in the area before the game? I'll be driving in from Central Texas about 2.5 hrs. and will want to get there early to relax a bit. In the "old" days we had parking lot tailgates before the game.....whatever happened to those???

Railhead BBQ is a good one.

regaleagle
12-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Railhead BBQ is a good one.

Railhead.....that's in Ft. Worth, right? Anything around the stadium or closer?

toddg
12-10-2014, 02:16 PM

impressive! we just have kids from Alvarado here..does the kid from Concord know y'all dont run the veer?

regaleagle
12-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Okay....I just googled Restaurants in Aledo, Tx. and saw they have a Railhead in Willow Park. Might be worth checking out. Bar-B-Q before a big Texas High School playoff game....don't get much better'n that!

toddg
12-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Okay....I just googled Restaurants in Aledo, Tx. and saw they have a Railhead in Willow Park. Might be worth checking out. Bar-B-Q before a big Texas High School playoff game....don't get much better'n that!

theres a Petro truck stop up the highway with an Iron Skillet restaurant..if you dont mind the smoke

Aguilafanatico
12-10-2014, 02:46 PM

We always have a pretty big group of pregamers every week. I will let you know where we decide to go this week.

Aguilafanatico
12-10-2014, 02:53 PM
That wont happen, you guys get wrecked in 5a so im sure argyle will be just dandy at head count.

I really enjoy arrogance from parents/fans of teams that have never won anything. Stay arrogant and boastful Grahamites, we would expect nothing less from you guys. Eagles are a supremely confident, yet humble group. Maybe it's derived from winning?

Dawgkillr
12-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Railhead.....that's in Ft. Worth, right? Anything around the stadium or closer?

There is one in Aledo also.

Caveman
12-10-2014, 03:29 PM
where do the grahamites usually go after a big loss to cry in their beers? I know it's becoming a regular ritual, so i kinda figure y'all got a certain place that gives y'all a big discount and has the tables ready. :stirpot: :taunt: :d

rotflaicgu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aguilafanatico
12-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Argyle has no idea what is in store for them, "the steer mystique" will simply overwhelm and our dual threat superstar will over power all Argyle has to offer. Argyle will be lucky if their players can stop watching the Steers long enough to play ball.........

Steer mystique??? Please.
Steer "mystique" only lives in Graham. Healthy respect for them, yes, otherwise Graham is just another opponent for Argyle.

Caveman
12-10-2014, 03:57 PM

Dude!! Settle down. This isn't that kind of forum.

ccmom
12-10-2014, 04:10 PM

It's not?! :confused:

Darryl
12-10-2014, 04:23 PM
This game won't even be close. Just like the last 2 games, Ralson will put a beating on Graham's SEC defense. He's gonna get his 5-6 yards per carry. I understand Graham has improved since week 4, but ARGYLE'S offense ain't the same Graham saw in week 4 either. Argyle will win by 14. Graham better be more focused on all of ARGYLE'S weapons and not just Ralston.

Slick50
12-10-2014, 04:32 PM
This game won't even be close. Just like the last 2 games, Ralson will put a beating on Graham's SEC defense. He's gonna get his 5-6 yards per carry. I understand Graham has improved since week 4, but ARGYLE'S offense ain't the same Graham saw in week 4 either. Argyle will win by 14. Graham better be more focused on all of ARGYLE'S weapons and not just Ralston.

Ya 35-27, thats not even close

Ragin Red
12-10-2014, 04:34 PM

That's the same thing we heard last week about the vaunted offense of Stephenville too many weapons. Good luck this week you're gonna need it.

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 04:38 PM
I really enjoy arrogance from parents/fans of teams that have never won anything. Stay arrogant and boastful Grahamites, we would expect nothing less from you guys. Eagles are a supremely confident, yet humble group. Maybe it's derived from winning?
We win plenty, and we do it HONESTLY!!! Try and pretend Argyles the same if you want but its not true! Come on here and preach how honest your program is all you want but its not so. Parents of you HONEST argyle posting how your coaches and school operates should be a shame. Wont find it here. Friday night we are beating argyles arse with homegrown boys from an honest program...call it whatever you want DFW Eagle fans!!!

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Steer mystique??? Please.
Steer "mystique" only lives in Graham. Healthy respect for them, yes, otherwise Graham is just another opponent for Argyle.and Argyle is just another opponent for Graham....you homers think because you win.the last one you win the next one...lol okay....this is Argyles last run for a while and we end it on Friday!

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 04:42 PM
We win plenty, and we do it HONESTLY!!! Try and pretend Argyles the same if you want but its not true! Come on here and preach how honest your program is all you want but its not so. Parents of you HONEST argyle posting how your coaches and school operates should be a shame. Wont find it here. Friday night we are beating argyles arse with homegrown boys from an honest program...call it whatever you want DFW Eagle fans!!!

Let me guess, the ugly stories of Argyle are lies???? Lmao

firstdown
12-10-2014, 04:51 PM

What ugly stories?

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Move up and Argyle gets destroyed 9 out of 10 games....why do that ? Heck your days in 4a are numbered before the Eagles are just average...2000 kids between two schools? Lil ole Graham gonna beat the breaks off the eagles friday! If they dont.by chance , its okay because in 2015 you boys are the next Hirschi!!! Beat your chest when you win where you belong!!!! Until then be the champions who cant!!!! Friday night you battle homegrown boys with some fire. Get ready!

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 04:58 PM
What ugly stories?
Really wanna go there honest Argyle?

Aguilafanatico
12-10-2014, 05:02 PM

I still don't know what the hell you are talking about but do understand that you a calling into question the integrity of Coach Rodgers, his staff, the AISD leadership and the Argyle parents. If you have something to share, share it. Otherwise, end it. You shouldn't point fingers and call into question people's integrity unless you have proof otherwise.
Coach Rodgers is a good man and a guy fans of Texas High school football should be proud of. You sir have a problem.

toddg
12-10-2014, 05:06 PM
I still don't know what the hell you are talking about but do understand that you a calling into question the integrity of Coach Rodgers, his staff, the AISD leadership and the Argyle parents. If you have something to share, share it. Otherwise, end it. You shouldn't point fingers and call into question people's integrity unless you have proof otherwise.
Coach Rodgers is a good man and a guy fans of Texas High school football should be proud of. You sir have a problem.where are you originally Aguilafanatico?

Ragin Red
12-10-2014, 05:34 PM

And your other brother Darryl, and your other brother Darryl........lol

ccmom
12-10-2014, 06:01 PM

Move up and Argyle gets destroyed 9 out of 10 games....why do that ? Heck your days in 4a are numbered before the Eagles are just average...2000 kids between two schools? Lil ole Graham gonna beat the breaks off the eagles friday! If they dont.by chance , its okay because in 2015 you boys are the next Hirschi!!! Beat your chest when you win where you belong!!!! Until then be the champions who cant!!!! Friday night you battle homegrown boys with some fire. Get ready!

I knew you would be back. ;)

Steers by 10, that's my final answer :clap:

Darryl
12-10-2014, 06:17 PM
I'm so sick of hearing your lame a$$ excuses BearBear. Argyle don't recruit. The fact is Graham can't beat them so YOU make excuses. You can bet your bottom dollar Argyle will beat the brakes off of Graham Friday night. And it will be from homegrown boys!

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Coach Rodgers is a good man and a guy fans of Texas High school football should be proud of. You sir have a problem.

Yeah yeah yeah....google argyle horror stories, lol. We hire teachers that can coach, not coaches that can maybe teach, dont pressure injured players and the kids here are equally as important. You guys wanted to get ugly when Graham was respectful so as far as im concerned Argyle isnt an honest program, your own parents say so. Thats not.all Graham fans view, its mine. Dont like it?TOUGH!!!! I call a spade a spade. We dont pressure injured athletes and bully those that arent athletes. We play our hometown boys and there arent any mortgages here for athletes, but there are for families with kids or without and thats the bottom line. This 4a school is kicking your 6a arses on Friday. Cry all you want DFW eagles, ill be at the game!!!!

Aguilafanatico
12-10-2014, 06:23 PM
where are you originally Aguilafanatico?

Our history? Sure.
Born in Dallas, raised and attended HS in Grand Prairie (Go Warriors). Moved to Waco for a year which is where my son was born then back to GP. Moved family to Keller in 2004 as my daughter was getting into middle school as wanted to get out of GP (Keller schools had a great reputation at the time). Moved to Argyle in the spring of last year as the Keller school district took a huge hit financially when state funding was cut a few years ago. Keller citizens voted down a package to recoup those funds and that was it for me. Crowded classes (ost cutting), good teachers leaving for greener pastures leaving Keller without many of the good ones, best assistant coaches left due to stipend cuts (cost cutting), short handed coaching staffs. Just not a good situation. Not to mention the traffic and overcrowding. Grew too fast and infrastructure too slow to keep up. We also wanted to find a 1 hs town as hated the fact that Keller was split between 4hs (no civic support). Argyle is awesome!! Argyle has great schools, tremendous support for academics and athletics, awesome people, wife is closer to work/less traffic and my tax rate is even lower!! Beautiful area is extremely attractive to people due to everything stated anove. Those are the reasons people look to move here. I think you would have to be an idiot not to consider everything when uprooting your family. Honestly had no knowledge of how good/bad Argyle was in sports as 3A was so far off my radar when we started looking. 6A folks dont really look at 4A schools....or even care. It didnt matter anyway as my wife told me we were getting out of Keller so out of Keller we got.
Best move we ever made. (No offense Keller friends).

JVDAD
12-10-2014, 06:42 PM

Ha! I learned it here!!!!!!! Just spent too much time on Stephenville threads!

JVDAD
12-10-2014, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=Aguilafanatico;1851955]Steer mystique??? Please.
Steer "mystique" only lives in Graham. Healthy respect for them, yes, otherwise Graham is just another opponent for Argyle.[/
Gotcha!!!!!

briandumith*
12-10-2014, 06:47 PM
http://www.signspecialist.com/decals/mascot2/images/Buzzard%20Basketball.jpg
Argyle Saturday!

briandumith*
12-10-2014, 06:48 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608039143257804385&pid=15.1&P=0
I'm Back!!!

JVDAD
Where do the Grahamites usually go after a big loss to cry in their beers? I know it's becoming a regular ritual, so I kinda figure y'all got a certain place that gives y'all a big discount and has the tables ready. :stirpot: :taunt: :D

Hey did Regal sling a little mud??? Felt good didn't it 😄😄😄!!!!

briandumith*
http://thumb101.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/83138/223002673/stock-vector-a-cartoon-illustration-of-a-bald-eagle-playing-basketball-223002673.jpg

briandumith*
12-10-2014, 06:49 PM
http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp13591863.jpg

briandumith*
12-10-2014, 06:50 PM
http://www.united.k12.oh.us/sites/default/files/highschool/DWard/Basketball/eagle-1a.gif
I kinda like this one...hehehe

briandumith*
12-10-2014, 06:50 PM
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/D/K/H/v/f/F/eagle-basketball-hi.png

briandumith*
12-10-2014, 06:51 PM
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/Z/i/u/v/k/A/eagle-with-basketball-hi.png

Aguilafanatico
Yeah yeah yeah....google argyle horror stories, lol. We hire teachers that can coach, not coaches that can maybe teach, dont pressure injured players and the kids here are equally as important. You guys wanted to get ugly when Graham was respectful so as far as im concerned Argyle isnt an honest program, your own parents say so. Thats not.all Graham fans view, its mine. Dont like it?TOUGH!!!! I call a spade a spade. We dont pressure injured athletes and bully those that arent athletes. We play our hometown boys and there arent any mortgages here for athletes, but there are for families with kids or without and thats the bottom line. This 4a school is kicking your 6a arses on Friday. Cry all you want DFW eagles, ill be at the game!!!!

I have made a promise to myself to never debate those with low intellect and/or life experience. Debating a 13 yr old is futile because they just don't have the experience but are sure they have it all figured out. Debating someone with very low intellect is the same as they just say things louder or threaten you when their arguments are baseless. I don't think you are 13....are you?

By the way, does the name Dylan Fulford ring a bell?

I'm out.

briandumith*
http://www.socalscreenprinting.com/graphics_folder/eagle_basketball.gif

briandumith*
12-10-2014, 06:52 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/65/16/51/6516517c347b7e059d883628a7e072e7.jpg
this is cool too

JVDAD
12-10-2014, 06:57 PM
I have made a promise to myself to never debate those with low intellect and/or life experience. Debating a 13 yr old is futile because they just don't have the experience but are sure they have it all figured out. Debating someone with very low intellect is the same as they just say things louder or threaten you when their arguments are baseless. I don't think you are 13....are you?

I'm out.

Hey big guy it's all in good fun, as someone said a few weeks ago.....nothing said on this forum changes anything Friday night or ever.

briandumith*
12-10-2014, 07:01 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10850048_10202933877858233_7798953764128826493_n.j pg?oh=8481aef81ce3232b1b7082e932db2c9a&oe=551249BE&__gda__=1430624680_b15598bac33c1712be7175cb63ee9ed 9
I crack me up

Aguilafanatico
12-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Hey big guy it's all in good fun, as someone said a few weeks ago.....nothing said on this forum changes anything Friday night or ever.

I'm good with fun banter but this guy just takes things too far. He says things about specific players (a bunch of "smacking Sadler in the mouth" stuff last year and then constantly questions the integrity of the Argyle people and programs. It's tired.

Deuce
12-10-2014, 08:00 PM

I really enjoy the arrogance from parents of teams who have won it all and expect everyone else to bow down to them. Sorry bud, I respect your program but that's not going to happen!

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 08:44 PM

Call the thunder and get the lightning....lol

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 08:48 PM

I'm out.

Whatever you cry DFW eagle....we are kickin the piss outts argyle on friday....cry cry cry

bearbear78
12-10-2014, 08:53 PM

Darlin, its okay

toddg
12-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Our history? Sure.
Born in Dallas, raised and attended HS in Grand Prairie (Go Warriors). Moved to Waco for a year which is where my son was born then back to GP. Moved family to Keller in 2004 as my daughter was getting into middle school as wanted to get out of GP (Keller schools had a great reputation at the time). Moved to Argyle in the spring of last year as the Keller school district took a huge hit financially when state funding was cut a few years ago. Keller citizens voted down a package to recoup those funds and that was it for me. Crowded classes (ost cutting), good teachers leaving for greener pastures leaving Keller without many of the good ones, best assistant coaches left due to stipend cuts (cost cutting), short handed coaching staffs. Just not a good situation. Not to mention the traffic and overcrowding. Grew too fast and infrastructure too slow to keep up. We also wanted to find a 1 hs town as hated the fact that Keller was split between 4hs (no civic support). Argyle is awesome!! Argyle has great schools, tremendous support for academics and athletics, awesome people, wife is closer to work/less traffic and my tax rate is even lower!! Beautiful area is extremely attractive to people due to everything stated anove. Those are the reasons people look to move here. I think you would have to be an idiot not to consider everything when uprooting your family. Honestly had no knowledge of how good/bad Argyle was in sports as 3A was so far off my radar when we started looking. 6A folks dont really look at 4A schools....or even care. It didnt matter anyway as my wife told me we were getting out of Keller so out of Keller we got.
Best move we ever made. (No offense Keller friends).
cool, if i was looking for a place to live and raise a family, Argyle would be a place that would grab my attention too...but, 100% of the parents of Eagles did not go to school at Argyle..probably 85-90% of Steer parents did go to HS at Graham. my sons go to Alvarado, i went to Alvarado class of '85..my wife went to Aledo, but we forgave her! therein lies the difference in the passion about the teams and how they voice their support..not that there is any less or more..just more deep rooted. its just basic understanding, and perception.

regaleagle
12-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Good try bearbear.....but the Argyle players and coaching staff will stick to the gameplan. They understand discipline and will not fall prey to sharp barbs and gigs to get them offtrack. This will NOT be a personal vendetta thing for Argyle, just a highly competitive contest to see who can win the right to go to Jerryworld. If it starts on the field from the Graham players to try anything to disrupt the Eagles concentration on the task at hand, it will only backfire for the Steers. Been there, seen that. Sometimes a team will resort to "tactics" to try to disrupt the opponent in order to gain an advantage, but Argyle is tactical-savvy. Food for thought for the Steers just in case.

toddg
12-10-2014, 09:20 PM
Good try bearbear.....but the Argyle players and coaching staff will stick to the gameplan. They understand discipline and will not fall prey to sharp barbs and gigs to get them offtrack. This will NOT be a personal vendetta thing for Argyle, just a highly competitive contest to see who can win the right to go to Jerryworld. If it starts on the field from the Graham players to try anything to disrupt the Eagles concentration on the task at hand, it will only backfire for the Steers. Been there, seen that. Sometimes a team will resort to "tactics" to try to disrupt the opponent in order to gain an advantage, but Argyle is tactical-savvy. Food for thought for the Steers just in case.
its high school football, played by 15-18 yo kids that play with emotion and passion..and i would imagine both teams will stick to what got them to this level of the playoffs.

regaleagle
12-10-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm expecting a physical game, but a "clean" physical game with hard-hitting from both teams. Anything beyond that will detract from the quality of football these two teams are capable of playing, and will be considered poor sportsmanship. I hope the coaches can keep the emotions of the players in check and that the game is played with the highest of skill levels for all the fans to enjoy.

regaleagle
12-10-2014, 09:39 PM
I can definitely understand the very thought and zeal of Steernation and even perhaps most of 4A onlookers that Graham relishes the opportunity to knock off Argyle and end its 30-game winning streak. That's what comes with the territory when a team has established itself as a dominant power in any endeavor, esp. sporting events. On top of that, this particular game means pretty much everything to both schools for the right to play in the State Championship. So it will be a battle to the finish on the Gridiron of Glory.....Friday Night Lights at its best replayed once again. There's no way I'm gonna miss this one....nosirree Bob!!! I'm very interested to see just how good the Steers really are right now. Could be an Argyle beatdown for all I know, haha. But I have a feeling it won't be.

Inmateboss
12-10-2014, 10:21 PM

At this stage it's more about keeping someone else from going ! Yall ain't going!!

Inmateboss
12-10-2014, 10:25 PM
I can definitely understand the very thought and zeal of Steernation and even perhaps most of 4A onlookers that Graham relishes the opportunity to knock off Argyle and end its 30-game winning streak. That's what comes with the territory when a team has established itself as a dominant power in any endeavor, esp. sporting events. On top of that, this particular game means pretty much everything to both schools for the right to play in the State Championship. So it will be a battle to the finish on the Gridiron of Glory.....Friday Night Lights at its best replayed once again. There's no way I'm gonna miss this one....nosirree Bob!!! I'm very interested to see just how good the Steers really are right now. Could be an Argyle beatdown for all I know, haha. But I have a feeling it won't be.

Truthful post and like I said before, to be the best you have to beat the best!!! I think it will be a close game, Y'ALL AINT GOING!!

Inmateboss
12-10-2014, 10:37 PM

Yall are bringing high school guys, right! Every team no matter how good or how long the winning streak, has lost at some point to someone for some reason somewhere!! There is not a "we never lost a game" team! Yall time is up, it was a good run and yall should be proud, no shame in falling to the steers! I will save you a seat and the first beer is on me, cause yall ain't going!!!

regaleagle
12-10-2014, 10:54 PM
I'm going.....regardless of whether my Eagles go or not, lol. And as far as that beer is concerned....don't mind if I do. I prefer Shiner Bock....a real Texas brew.

Inmateboss
12-10-2014, 10:55 PM
I'm going.....regardless of whether my Eagles go or not, lol. And as far as that beer is concerned....don't mind if I do. I prefer Shiner Bock....a real Texas brew.

Deal !! The shiner will be flowing!!!

bearbear78
12-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Graham beats dfw on Friday ...watch and see!!

Steernation
12-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Graham beats dfw on Friday ...watch and see!!

I agree! ^

Eylau
12-11-2014, 09:36 AM
I think LE and Kennedale would both beat Graham this week is one of them had knocked off Argyle.

I think Argyle runs away with this game, but the SC should be a good one

Deuce
12-11-2014, 09:50 AM
I think LE and Kennedale would both beat Graham this week is one of them had knocked off Argyle.

I think Ville or Wylie would destroy Kennedale or LE!!

Steernation
12-11-2014, 09:53 AM

Hows basketball going? LE would be a cake walk. Kennedale would be a great game i agree with that. Argyle is no cake walk, it will be a close game. the argyle RB is a stud no doubt no one can deny that, But so are #76 and #20 as well as the rest of the defence for graham.

Reading in the earlier posts i see all this crap about graham not playing anyone that is athletic is that a joke? i mean i guess the Ville is a no one, as well as Wylie. Heck i guess Argyle is a nobody either right? Argyles a great team and took advantage of graham turnovers in the first match up. With grahams Offense actually connecting now its a different game. Not to mention the D-line has gotten in 10x better conditioning since the argyle game the run defense graham has will show its strength in this game.

All in all 1 day and we will see. argyle will see a DOMINANT defense and a EXPLOSIVE offense. Goodluck argyle, it was a good season, but its time you play some basketball.

Tink4392
12-11-2014, 11:25 AM

I'm out.
What are you getting at and why would you bring his name into this?
Dylan was in 6th grade when he moved here and honestly didn't know if he would play football because of his love of playing and skills in basketball!
Second, his parents bought a business that is not even in Graham, it's at PK, which has supported them.
There was no sense into bringing Dylan's name into this one you idiot!
Graham wins by 10! And honestly hope they do it by more so they shut ignorant people like you up!

slingshot
12-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Dylan was in 6th grade when he moved here and honestly didn't know if he would play football because of his love of playing and skills in basketball!
Second, his parents bought a business that is not even in Graham, it's at PK, which has supported them.
Graham wins by 10! And honestly hope they do it by more so they shut ignorant people like you up!It's starting to heat up!

Inmateboss
12-11-2014, 11:38 AM
It's starting to heat up!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/11/579ce93dd4f33bfbcc468754a7b1ff31.jpg

Steernation
12-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Graham wins by 10! And honestly hope they do it by more so they shut ignorant people like you up!

Dylans little brother is one of my better friends, basically a brother. Im not sure why he brought any of the fulfords up. Only thing i can think of is because they lived there before graham. I have met some of their friends from there and it might be one of the dads? Im not sure, but i dont think hes trying to say anything bad honestly.

Eylau
12-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Hows basketball going? LE would be a cake walk. Kennedale would be a great game i agree with that. Argyle is no cake walk, it will be a close game. the argyle RB is a stud no doubt no one can deny that, But so are #76 and #20 as well as the rest of the defence for graham.

Reading in the earlier posts i see all this crap about graham not playing anyone that is athletic is that a joke? i mean i guess the Ville is a no one, as well as Wylie. Heck i guess Argyle is a nobody either right? Argyles a great team and took advantage of graham turnovers in the first match up. With grahams Offense actually connecting now its a different game. Not to mention the D-line has gotten in 10x better conditioning since the argyle game the run defense graham has will show its strength in this game.

All in all 1 day and we will see. argyle will see a DOMINANT defense and a EXPLOSIVE offense. Goodluck argyle, it was a good season, but its time you play some basketball.

The team that just lost by 3 to Argyle would be a cake walk? lol!!!!!
LE almost upset Argyle, came down to the final minutes... I do not see how that does not draw respect...at least from Graham supporters.
Everyone at the game last week realized how good LE is, sorry if you can't accept the truth. Your steers would have never made it out of this region.

Tink4392
12-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Dylans little brother is one of my better friends, basically a brother. Im not sure why he brought any of the fulfords up. Only thing i can think of is because they lived there before graham. I have met some of their friends from there and it might be one of the dads? Im not sure, but i dont think hes trying to say anything bad honestly.

Dylan was one of my best friends when I went to Graham and still was after I had to move from Graham.

I just thought it was dumb to bring up his name when he wasn't even in school sports yet when the Fulfords moved to Graham.

Steernation
12-11-2014, 12:10 PM
The team that just lost by 3 to Argyle would be a cake walk? lol!!!!!
LE almost upset Argyle, came down to the final minutes... I do not see how that does not draw respect...at least from Graham supporters.
Everyone at the game last week realized how good LE is, sorry if you can't accept the truth. Your steers would have never made it out of this region.

i cant not give you crap when youre talking smack about a team thats playing football while your teams playing....BASKETBALL?, LE is good. A very solid team, im sorry but i think R1 was by far the best region i dont see LE making it 2 rounds in R1. Graham is the better than LE and thats clear. But hey goodluck with basketball!

Steernation
12-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Dylan was one of my best friends when I went to Graham and still was after I had to move from Graham.

I just thought it was dumb to bring up his name when he wasn't even in school sports yet when the Fulfords moved to Graham.

yeah i agree but i dont think he was saying it in a bad way.

Ragin Red
12-11-2014, 12:21 PM

I'm out.

What about Dylan? I know him and his family.

Ragin Red
12-11-2014, 12:31 PM
cool, if i was looking for a place to live and raise a family, Argyle would be a place that would grab my attention too...but, 100% of the parents of Eagles did not go to school at Argyle..probably 85-90% of Steer parents did go to HS at Graham. my sons go to Alvarado, i went to Alvarado class of '85..my wife went to Aledo, but we forgave her! therein lies the difference in the passion about the teams and how they voice their support..not that there is any less or more..just more deep rooted. its just basic understanding, and perception.

:clap: Very well said and totally agree. I'm from Graham and all 3 of my boys were born in Graham, just like several other posters on here they're from Graham and their kids were born or raised in Graham. We've had a few move ins through the years not to many. Mostly all Graham raised.

Darryl
12-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Graham may have a good D, but not good enough to stop Kennedale or LE. And they damn sure can't stop Argyle!

Ragin Red
12-11-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm expecting a physical game, but a "clean" physical game with hard-hitting from both teams. Anything beyond that will detract from the quality of football these two teams are capable of playing, and will be considered poor sportsmanship. I hope the coaches can keep the emotions of the players in check and that the game is played with the highest of skill levels for all the fans to enjoy.

Graham is one of the cleanest playing to teams. I don't believe either team is a dirty playing team, both teams are very well coached and understand these are 15 to 18 yr. old men.

Steernation
12-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Graham may have a good D, but not good enough to stop Kennedale or LE. And they damn sure can't stop Argyle!

And i thought stephenville was where all the comidans went..

Deuce
12-11-2014, 01:04 PM

That's funny because the people I have talked to that have seen the film said Stephenville would hang 60 on LE's defense.

toddg
12-11-2014, 01:24 PM

let me see...Graham is in the semis..,3rd year in a row,btw, LE, and Kennedale..are not...so why are they even in this discussion? bottem line, totally irrevellent!

ccmom
12-11-2014, 01:55 PM

You are embarrassing yourself, but it's quite entertaining so please carry on!! :1popcorn:

Aja
12-11-2014, 01:59 PM
let me see...Graham is in the semis..,3rd year in a row,btw, LE, and Kennedale..are not...so why are they even in this discussion? bottem line, totally irrevellent!

who beat Graham in semis year before last?

BwdLions
12-11-2014, 02:04 PM

I know I shouldn't get involved, but what the heck. You're bringing up a team that beat Graham in 2012? Good grief. :doh:

toddg
12-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Gilmer

hollywood
12-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Bottom line is the cream will rise to the top tomorrow night. At this point in the season, the best team will win. Last Friday night, Graham was 11 points better than Stephenville. Argyle was 3 points better than Liberty-Eylau. Match-ups, weather, how each player feels that day, decision making before the game and during the game by the players and coaches all will affect how each team plays. That's why anything can happen on any given Friday night. Who wins tomorrow night will be determined on the field and I really like how Graham is playing right now. Graham by 10.

Aja
12-11-2014, 02:18 PM
I know I shouldn't get involved, but what the heck. You're bringing up a team that beat Graham in 2012? Good grief. :doh:

no, honestly didn't know. I see that it was Gilmer now.

Inmateboss
12-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Bottom line is the cream will rise to the top tomorrow night. At this point in the season, the best team will win. Last Friday night, Graham was 11 points better than Stephenville. Argyle was 3 points better than Liberty-Eylau. Match-ups, weather, how each player feels that day, decision making before the game and during the game by the players and coaches all will affect how each team plays. That's why anything can happen on any given Friday night. Who wins tomorrow night will be determined on the field and I really like how Graham is playing right now. Graham by 10.

True, there is no guarantee for anybody!! We will show up play our best, if that's good enough then Graham will have done what some said we couldn't do last week, and the week before that! This game will be a on the finest line for mistakes, make one and it's gonna bite you right in the butt!!

Aguilafanatico
12-11-2014, 02:38 PM

Simple point. Care bear would like to portray Graham as being made up of all homegrown, good ole Graham boys just playin hard for their hometown. The town their great grandparents are from. Every time he starts up I feel a Toby Keith song coming on. Read his posts before you start slinging the idiot term around. Fact is, You guys get move-ins just like everyone else. No shame on Dylan and his folks, they just moved there.....sorta like your QB. You guys love slinging mud but get real butthurt when some comes back at you.

Darryl
12-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Lol.... Graham's been to the Semis 3 years in a row.... The only problem, that's as far as they can go! There is something for yall to laugh about.

Darryl
12-11-2014, 02:53 PM

3 years in a row they CHOKED!

toddg
12-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Lol.... Graham's been to the Semis 3 years in a row.... The only problem, that's as far as they can go! There is something for yall to laugh about. hahaha i know, right? that first semi Graham got beat by the same Gilmer team that the week prior beat Argyle!! its hilarious!!

toddg
12-11-2014, 02:56 PM
3 years in a row they CHOKED! they have'nt played the 3rd one yet..i think Graham's choking days are behind them, they are playing very well right now.

bearbear78
12-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Simple point. Care bear would like to portray Graham as being made up of all homegrown, good ole Graham boys just playin hard for their hometown. The town their great grandparents are from. Every time he starts up I feel a Toby Keith song coming on. Read his posts before you start slinging the idiot term around. Fact is, You guys get move-ins just like everyone else. No shame on Dylan and his folks, they just moved there.....sorta like your QB. You guys love slinging mud but get real butthurt when some comes back at you.
Wheres there a care bear on here? Pretty grade school there junior. When you want to have man conversations at least try and be one. Yeah obviously move ins happen, when we lose an athlete we run on over to Bryson and pick up a replacement , NOT.

Eylau
12-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Ignorant Graham posts make me spot Argyle some more points. Now ill take Argyle by 28! lmao

I would predict 38-14 like last years score from this game but Graham is not going to hold Argyle to only 38 points this time.

The past 2 years Graham has lost the semis by an average of 33.5 points, so that sounds about right for the spread

Eylau
12-11-2014, 03:52 PM
i cant not give you crap when youre talking smack about a team thats playing football while your teams playing....BASKETBALL?, LE is good. A very solid team, im sorry but i think R1 was by far the best region i dont see LE making it 2 rounds in R1. Graham is the better than LE and thats clear. But hey goodluck with basketball!

lol Well yall are about to take a beating from Region 2 for the 3rd straight year

BwdLions
12-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Ignorant Graham posts make me spot Argyle some more points.

I'm sure Argyle will score more points because of posts on this site. Good thinking Eylau.

Eylau
12-11-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm sure Argyle will score more points because of posts on this site. Good thinking Eylau.

Implying I was serious

toddg
12-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Ignorant Graham posts make me spot Argyle some more points. Now ill take Argyle by 28! lmao

I would predict 38-14 like last years score from this game but Graham is not going to hold Argyle to only 38 points this time.

The past 2 years Graham has lost the semis by an average of 33.5 points, so that sounds about right for the spread
HMMM..GRAHAM held them to 34 last time they played, 2 months ago..and Argyle's offense is way better than Stephenville's offense...how? QB?..not even close, RB?...somewhat even, but Stidhams running ability at QB tilts that to Sville's favor, OLine? slight nod to Argyle, WR? even...so your logic makes no sense!
this match up is pretty darn even..a point spread of 7 or less in this game makes sense either way.

Darryl
12-11-2014, 04:29 PM
The CHOKE factor is what gets Graham every time!

toddg
12-11-2014, 04:38 PM
The CHOKE factor is what gets Graham every time! CHOKE? i dont think so..the previous 2 years they just ran into better teams..thats not the case this year..very even matchup..Defensive nod to Graham.

Aja
12-11-2014, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=toddg;1852234]HMMM..GRAHAM held them to 34 last time they played, 2 months ago..and Argyle's offense is way better than Stephenville's offense...how? QB?..not even close, RB?...somewhat even, but Stidhams running ability at QB tilts that to Sville's favor, OLine? slight nod to Argyle, WR? even...so your logic makes no sense!
this match up is pretty darn even..a point spread of 7 or less in this game makes sense either way.[/QUOTE

My guess is toddg and Alvarado have not seen Nick Ralston play if he thinks RB is "somewhat even" with Stephenville.

toddg
12-11-2014, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=toddg;1852234]HMMM..GRAHAM held them to 34 last time they played, 2 months ago..and Argyle's offense is way better than Stephenville's offense...how? QB?..not even close, RB?...somewhat even, but Stidhams running ability at QB tilts that to Sville's favor, OLine? slight nod to Argyle, WR? even...so your logic makes no sense!
this match up is pretty darn even..a point spread of 7 or less in this game makes sense either way.[/QUOTE

My guess is toddg and Alvarado have not seen Nick Ralston play if he thinks RB is "somewhat even" with Stephenville.iv seen him play..he's a big power runner with decent lateral movement for his size, which makes him a nightmare for most smallish D fronts in 4A..he will do well as a LB for ASU no doubt!

Tink4392
12-11-2014, 05:04 PM

My guess is toddg and Alvarado have not seen Nick Ralston play if he thinks RB is "somewhat even" with Stephenville.
I'm guessing you haven't seen Stehpehville's RB Keagun Williams who is already a 4 star athlete, who is only a sophomore! As a Freshman last year he put up 1561 yards and 17TDs, on varsity might I add!

Eylau
12-11-2014, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=Aja;1852244]
I'm guessing you haven't seen Stehpehville's RB Keagun Williams who is already a 4 star athlete, who is only a sophomore! As a Freshman last year he put up 1561 yards and 17TDs, on varsity might I add!

But he's not Ralston. lol

I dont really expect Argyle to win by that much, geez man lol.

If you want to be completely serious:
- Argyle is better than the stephenville team graham played last week
- Ralston is better than any other RB graham has faced
- Im not sure to say which QB is better, but Grahams secondary isnt nearly as fast as ours, so I think Argyles QB has a better game this week

I just think Argyle is the better team and for the 3rd consecutive year Graham will face a team thats better than them from Region 2. But I dont truly
believe they will get blown out again this year, but I am rooting for it. :) Go Argyle

Tink4392
12-11-2014, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=Tink4392;1852247]

- Im not sure to say which QB is better, but Grahams secondary isnt nearly as fast as ours, so I think Argyles QB has a better game this week

I just think Argyle is the better team and for the 3rd consecutive year Graham will face a team thats better than them from Region 2. But I dont truly
believe they will get blown out again this year, but I am rooting for it. :) Go Argyle

I'm not taking anything away from Ralston, I have all the respect in the world from him, but Keagun Williams will not only be know around Texas the next 2 years but the Nation and you can quote me on that. Kid is an absolute stud and game changer, he was the best athlete Stephenville had in my opinion!

You also have the right to your own opinion but you have to be crazy to think that Argyle is that much better than Stephenville or Graham and say that Grahams secondary isn't that fast than you obviously haven't watched Graham play these last few weeks, those kids fly to the ball and make plays!

bearbear78
12-11-2014, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=Tink4392;1852247]

Youre not sure which QB is better? Yeah youve obviously only watched Argyle and LE play. QB on either team cannot carry JS of stephenvilles cleats! KW in stephenville is as strong as NR is no doubt, hes a lot quicker too.

We are still in and LE is NOT....the butt hurts understandable

#1 TEXAN
12-11-2014, 06:57 PM
3 years in a row they CHOKED!

Ya that would suck making it that far 3 years in a row everyone has done that........Your an idiot!!