(21) Argyle vs Texarkana Liberty-Eylau
Henderson vs Navasota (22)
Liberty Hill vs Burnet (4)

4A Div. II Bracket

Sweetwater vs Celina (6)
(20) Gilmer vs Atlanta
West Orange-Stark vs La Grange (2)
Yoakum vs Sinton (5)

Week 14 Reg 1 D1... Seems like they have a little trouble with picking Reg 1 match ups. ;)

Stephenville vs Big Spring (1)
(6) Abilene Wylie vs Graham

bobcat1
11-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Not 20 Bro......geez
I say by fiddy sumpin :taunt:

Sweetwater Red
11-30-2014, 09:49 PM
Week 14 Reg 1 D1... Seems like they have a little trouble with picking Reg 1 match ups. ;)

Stephenville vs Big Spring (1)
(6) Abilene Wylie vs Graham

Not as much trouble as the Padilla poll did.

DIVISION I Region I

Big Spring over Stephenville by 6
Abilene Wylie over Graham by 10

Sweetwater Red
11-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Not 20 Bro......geez

Well, for what it is worth, if Gilmer was playing Navasota this week
then the Buckeyes would be one point underdogs. You'd be the favorites
against everyone else in 4A...either division.

Aesculus gilmus
12-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Not 20 Bro......geez

I will never understand the lack of respect for the 2014 Atlanta team. All season long I have thought they'd wind up still playing in December, but apparently no one else did.

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 08:53 AM
I will never understand the lack of respect for the 2014 Atlanta team. All season long I have thought they'd wind up still playing in December, but apparently no one else did.

They've been in prep's top ten since week two or three this season. The spread speaks more to how good Gilmer is than it Atlanta isn't.

waterboy
12-02-2014, 09:35 AM

Wasn't the playoff bracket changed during the season somehow? Originally, everybody thought that Atlanta was going to play Gladewater in Round 3 instead of Tatum. I don't think Atlanta would've beaten Gladewater had they played again. Make no mistake about it, though, Atlanta is very good to have gotten to the 4th round of the playoffs. Musgrove will be the best dual threat QB we have seen all season. I just hope we can put enough pressure on him to keep him uncomfortable, and can contain him when he takes off. That takes a lot of game planning to get a defense in the right spots at the right time to defend it. Atlanta has good speed, and good size, too. The only thing they lack is depth, which "could" hurt them late. Gilmer's offense will have to be clicking on all eight cylinders, getting off to a fast start to keep pressure on Atlanta to score every time they have the ball.

Sweetwater Red
12-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Wasn't the playoff bracket changed during the season somehow?

Yes, instead of District 1 vs. District 4 and District 2 vs. District 3, they changed it to 1 vs. 2 and 3 vs. 4.
or in y'alls case 5 vs. 6 and 7 vs. 8.

buckeyebob
12-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Wasn't the playoff bracket changed during the season somehow? Originally, everybody thought that Atlanta was going to play Gladewater in Round 3 instead of Tatum. I don't think Atlanta would've beaten Gladewater had they played again. Make no mistake about it, though, Atlanta is very good to have gotten to the 4th round of the playoffs. Musgrove will be the best dual threat QB we have seen all season. I just hope we can put enough pressure on him to keep him uncomfortable, and can contain him when he takes off. That takes a lot of game planning to get a defense in the right spots at the right time to defend it. Atlanta has good speed, and good size, too. The only thing they lack is depth, which "could" hurt them late. Gilmer's offense will have to be clicking on all eight cylinders, getting off to a fast start to keep pressure on Atlanta to score every time they have the ball.

I say take the chain off Demarco

buckeyebob
12-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Anyone ever say why they changed...why they changed late in the season?