Chapel Hill 49-28
El Campo 54-36

Common opponent

Chapel Hill-

Henderson 37- CH 14
Navasota 49-CH 28

HEMOTOXIC
11-30-2014, 11:25 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10426691_10152818633596023_8492316975858465521_n.j pg?oh=cb9346ad820d0cbb2a4c93cb8d43216d&oe=54D62E0A&__gda__=1426613621_74b5ca3544e830b987dbe759705489c c
Crowd from Friday vs El Campo

Saggy Aggie
11-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Navasota by at least 21, probably 30+

navscanmaster
11-30-2014, 12:30 PM
I think this is going to be just as close as either of the last two wins for the Rattlers, which were uncomfortably close by this season's standards, but still by three scores. Henderson will give the Rattlers everything they can handle. No scrubs or pushovers in round 4. No more weak schedule/strong schedule bs either as both teams have beaten quality playoff competition.

Lion70
11-30-2014, 07:52 PM
Henderson should be a good game. They will have to play defense better too win through.

cowboyandchrist
11-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Henderson should be a good game. They will have to play defense better too win through.

This will be the best test the Rattlers have had. Two very good teams butting heads. If Henderson wins, it will be because of the Henderson Q/B and the Henderson defense. I will not predict a score because I like both teams. I hope Henderson can beat Navasota simply because I want both state titles to end up in East Texas. God Bless both teams and fans.

Leopardfan201
11-30-2014, 08:50 PM
Give me Henderson in a close game upset win 38/34

lostaussie
11-30-2014, 08:52 PM
I really hope Henderson can give em a game.......but I haven't been a believer all year and I'm not changing now. Nav 48 Henderson 21

bobcat1
11-30-2014, 09:50 PM
I'm sayin ya had a good run Hennason!

ECBirdFan
12-01-2014, 09:17 AM
That is one of the fastest teams I have seen in a while. There defense is good but not over powerful. Our rb put up a big rushing number on it. They made some amazing interceptions too. The diving one was spectacular. That offense though is another story. Fast, fast and did I mention they were fast. The qb is elusive in the pocket. Covering the recievers down field all the way down field is just almost impossible. I have not seen a lot of the teams left in the playoffs but this team should win State.

Good luck Navasota!!!!!

HEMOTOXIC
12-01-2014, 10:49 AM
I guess that we will need to go over to the "other" site to get more talk about this game.

navscanmaster
12-01-2014, 12:33 PM
I guess that we will need to go over to the "other" site to get more talk about this game.

No thank you. All you have to do as a non ETX team over there is say you think your team will win, and then all the "I guess we shouldn't even show up" and "you are arrogant and don't know ETX speed" crap starts overflowing. I can't stand reading the same drivel over there every time. Thin skin those guys have.

HEMOTOXIC
12-01-2014, 12:37 PM
No thank you. All you have to do as a non ETX team over there is say you think your team will win, and then all the "I guess we shouldn't even show up" and "you are arrogant and don't know ETX speed" crap starts overflowing. I can't stand reading the same drivel over there every time. Thin skin those guys have.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Tunnelvision!!

cowboyandchrist
12-01-2014, 02:59 PM

Come on now, Not all of us over there are closed minded. Unless it is about my Dawgs and then no matter what, we are going to win it all ! wait my Dawgs are already out of it. Navasota should be favored no matter who they play, but I have a feeling Henderson will scare the begeebees out of the Rattlers this week. I hope the game is close enough in the fourth quarter for Henderson to have a shot to win in the end.

HEMOTOXIC
12-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Come on now, Not all of us over there are closed minded. Unless it is about my Dawgs and then no matter what, we are going to win it all ! wait my Dawgs are already out of it. Navasota should be favored no matter who they play, but I have a feeling Henderson will scare the begeebees out of the Rattlers this week. I hope the game is close enough in the fourth quarter for Henderson to have a shot to win in the end.

That 11 point lead that we had against El Campo in the 4th was too close for me.. Come on Rattlers, I need atleast a 21 pt lead heading into the 4th my heart can't take close games.

OldBison75
12-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Okay. I have read the Smoaky board and find it pretty funny.

First of all, the Rattlers gave up a lot of yards on the ground to El Campo, especially in the first half last week. However, El Campo has one of the best running offenses you will see in 4A. Nobody has stopped them all year and it was no different last week. What was apparent last week is that when the Rattlers were put in a position to make a stop and then provide an offensive answer to keep the game score from getting too close, they answered every time. Offensively, the Rattlers had a field day with both the passing and running game. They stayed right at the season averages, compiled against that "weak schedule" everybody talks about. I find it interesting that we are this far into the playoffs and there still has not been a team that has held the Rattler offense in check for an entire game and no one has held them under 500 yards of offense. Everyone also has to remember that the Rattlers have not even had the four year starter at running back for four or five weeks and have still had a quality running game with backups. Randle will probably play this week and be nearly 100 % again. He will be a huge difference in both style of play and in the power he provides in the running game. QB Eppler has thrown 61 touchdown passes so far this year and except for a poor first half in one game has been unstoppable. He is a passer that most often throws from the pocket, but has proven that he has the ability to move around and make plays with his feet when he needs to. Receiver Dickson has proven his abilities and now holds the state record for TD receptions in a season, but there are at least five other receivers that can take it to the house from anywhere on the field.

With that being said, my point is that teams may put up some points against Navasota in the running game especially, but they better be able to make some stops on the high powered Rattler offense to stay in the game. So far, I have not seen anybody that could consistently make those stops. The Rattlers have already proven that they don't get crazy when things are not going right and keep a workman like attitude in adversity. The coaching staff is one of the best at making adjustments at halftime to make a strong second half showing.

My take this week is that this will be a game where two powerful offenses will move the ball all over the field. Henderson will try to stop the big plays in the Rattler passing game and Randle and the other running backs will make them pay if that means a lot of double coverage. The Rattler defense will give up some yards, but will toughen up when needed and make enough stops to keep the Lion scoring under control. Henderson may have a great running game, but they will not be better than El Campo. They will have to have a very good passing game to stay even with the Rattlers. That is where I see the biggest advantage for the Rattlers. No one has had the ability to sustain a passing attack against the Rattlers that forced a break from the man to man coverage we prefer. The Rattler defensive secondary is way above average. They cover well and tackle well to prevent many yards after catches. El Campo used the control the clock running game to keep the Rattlers off the field and we still scored 54 points with many less plays and ball control time.

My guess is that the final score will have the Rattlers on the winning side by 14. If I have to pick a score, I see this being a 49-35 type game.

bansheefan03
12-01-2014, 05:25 PM
That navasota d that was so good gave up more yards to just dove then Carthage gave up total to the rice birds

HEMOTOXIC
12-01-2014, 06:31 PM
That navasota d that was so good gave up more yards to just dove then Carthage gave up total to the rice birds

Oh, get over it. Noone was bragging on Navasota's defense. Carthage vs El Campo and Navasota vs El Campo were two different games, two different styles. Who cares how many yards or points were scored! All that matters is who gets the W, period!

speedbump
12-01-2014, 06:52 PM

Didn't need that many against Carthage.

ronwx5x
12-01-2014, 07:15 PM
And yet Navasota still won by 18. Is Carthage still playing?

bobcat1
12-01-2014, 07:22 PM

I think what Ron is trying to say can be summed up by clicking the http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/98/dylan/tomb/sound/doc/forgot.wav

Saggy Aggie
12-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Like I said, Henderson will hang around for a bit, but in the end, this will be a fairly easy win for Navasota.

Having seen them both this year, I think El Campo was better than Henderson....

cowboyandchrist
12-01-2014, 09:43 PM

No sir got beat by a better team, but enjoy this year because the next two will belong to the Dawgs.

2muchOffense
12-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Had to step out of the Ville vs Graham thread because reading the nonsense being posted over there can cause a headache. Most of the people in my neck of the woods support their teams with a crazy passion (which is great), but I don't think many see the big picture. With the talent the Rattlers have and the results you guys keep throwing out there, it looks like another special year is brewing. I like your brand of football. While not overlooking the likes of Graham, Argyle, and LE, in my opinion your the team to beat this year. Hopefully the Jackets can handle their end of the deal and get that chance to try. Good luck Rattlers, as a Rattler vs Jacket SC would be quite the show.

HEMOTOXIC
12-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Had to step out of the Ville vs Graham thread because reading the nonsense being posted over there can cause a headache. Most of the people in my neck of the woods support their teams with a crazy passion (which is great), but I don't think many see the big picture. With the talent the Rattlers have and the results you guys keep throwing out there, it looks like another special year is brewing. I like your brand of football. While not overlooking the likes of Graham, Argyle, and LE, in my opinion your the team to beat this year. Hopefully the Jackets can handle their end of the deal and get that chance to try. Good luck Rattlers, as a Rattler vs Jacket SC would be quite the show.

Hey, good luck. We'd love the opportunity to play the Jackets.

bird_fan
12-02-2014, 02:01 AM
Navasota will take this one.. I alwat hear about East Texas speed but Navasotas speed has all East Texas beat this team shoul be the Champs

Aguilafanatico
12-02-2014, 10:16 AM

Certainly agree with the first part of your post. The Graham vs Stephenville thread is a bunch of nonsense......but should be expected. I expect the Rattlers to come out of that side of the bracket. Hoping you are misguided on the other side.

Cactus Thomas
12-02-2014, 12:28 PM
. Good luck Rattlers, as a Rattler vs Jacket SC would be quite the show.

I really think that if SV and Navasota played for the SC (and I hope they do), the score board might explode.

OldBison75
12-03-2014, 12:08 PM
For all of the trash being talked on the other board, this is the quietest place on the downlow. This could be a very good game that nobody seems to talk about. In my opinion, Henderson has the type team that can cause problems for the Rattlers if they get on a roll. However, if the Rattlers can jump out to an early lead this could snowball on the Lions. I still believe in my Rattlers and believe that this will be a two score win.

Dawgs
12-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Navasota demographic makeup mirrors ETX demographic makeup. So yes on a yearly basis Navasota team "speed" is going to be on par or better than ETX. Same style of play as a lot of ETX teams IMO. In fact, Navasota would fit in just right with us. Hopefully we can all stay in Region 3. Lot's of fun the next couple of years.

Dawgs
12-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Ohh and just to clear the air IMO Henderson is far better than El Campo. Henderson running game also far better IMO. But that has no bearing on this game.

And I know El Campo was better than Carthage and sent us home. But Henderson and Carthage weren't even comparable. Henderson was twice as good.

Just my 2 cents. Henderson is going to surprise some people in this game.

HEMOTOXIC
12-03-2014, 02:40 PM
For all of the trash being talked on the other board, this is the quietest place on the downlow. This could be a very good game that nobody seems to talk about. In my opinion, Henderson has the type team that can cause problems for the Rattlers if they get on a roll. However, if the Rattlers can jump out to an early lead this could snowball on the Lions. I still believe in my Rattlers and believe that this will be a two score win.

Our game has lost some of its steam from the weekend as well on the "other" site.

HEMOTOXIC
12-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Ohh and just to clear the air IMO Henderson is far better than El Campo. Henderson running game also far better IMO. But that has no bearing on this game.

And I know El Campo was better than Carthage and sent us home. But Henderson and Carthage weren't even comparable. Henderson was twice as good.

Just my 2 cents. Henderson is going to surprise some people in this game.

It's the 4th round, I won't be surprised by anything other than Henderson beating Navasota.

Dawgs
12-03-2014, 02:48 PM
It's the 4th round, I won't be surprised by anything other than Henderson beating Navasota.

Then prepare to be surprised...

HEMOTOXIC
12-03-2014, 02:49 PM

Ok, thanks for the warning.

OldBison75
12-03-2014, 05:22 PM

At this level, I would not be shocked if Henderson won. However, I don't believe the Henderson defense can stop the Rattler offense enough times to outscore them. I do believe that the Rattler defense can make 4 or 5 stops on Henderson and that should be enough. I would say that the difference in style of running game between Henderson and El Campo will prove to help the Rattler defense make some stops. Like you said, speed will be pretty equal in my opinion. And, by the way, Randle has been practicing for three weeks and is at above 95 percent full speed and strength. I think he will see some action this week and that is a definite advantage to the Rattlers. He provides a complete new set of skills to the game and is as dangerous as a pass receiver as he is a runner.

The one thing I know for sure about this game is that Henderson will come in expecting to win and will play hard every play. That is half the battle won when you truly believe you can win. Like I said before, if the Rattlers can come out strong and get an early lead, that may take some steam out of the Lion train and force them to change their game plan some to catch up. Last week proved that a team that chooses to try and beat the Rattlers with a run heavy offense will have to score on every possession and make some stops on defense. El Campo could not accomplish that, we will see how the Henderson Lions do Saturday.

HEMOTOXIC
12-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Navasota vs Henderson
Saturday, 2 pm Abe Martin Stadium, Lufkin
Navasota is the designated Home team

Forecast: High 73 degrees, 40% chance of rain early

Rain chances have dropped to 20% as of Wednesday. High of 68 with am clouds and pm sun.

striker
12-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Navasota Rattlers highlight video versus El Campo - You Can't Stop Me https://t.co/9W8EYbH7cU

Lion70
12-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Henderson wins shocks the world 13-1 is a nice season lol.

Ville-D
12-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Navasota Rattlers highlight video versus El Campo - You Can't Stop Me https://t.co/9W8EYbH7cU

Nice Video. Good luck to both teams this week. Stay healthy.

HEMOTOXIC
12-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Nice Video. Good luck to both teams this week. Stay healthy.

Thanks Ville-D. Good luck to the Jackets and Steers.

Aggie98
12-05-2014, 02:53 PM
I think the Rattlers probably win this one by 14+ because of that explosive offense. However, I'd be a little worried... if'n I was a Sota fan... about that 60 spot that Hennason put on Jasper. That Jasper defense was pretty salty IMO, and Henderson went through them like a hot knife through butter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regaleagle
12-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Navasota gets to see Boles & Co. tonite and will be impressed.....or maybe depressed, lol. Henderson will make the plays offensively that will be impressive, and then their defense will be STINGY. Yep, they're a stingy sort, alright....like to cause problems for the opponent. Heck, they'll try just about anything to get the ball back in the hands of Boles and the offense, haha....might even score one themselves. The Rattlers will be very sure of themselves in this one, though. They have something to prove....that their schedule has nothing to do with being UNDEFEATED!! They'll be ready to open things up and send the Lions on a scavenger hunt trying to guess what they'll do next, lol. I believe the Rattlers will throw some "curve balls" at the Lion D to get them "off kilter", then hit them with the firepower they have offensively thru the air. They will take the lead, but then here comes Henderson and Boles....making plays the way they do. I have Navasota winning this one in my bracket, but it wouldn't surprise me if Henderson surprised the Rattlers tonite. I look for lots of turnovers and a high scoring game....the rest will have to be a surprise, hahaha.

OldBison75
12-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Navasota gets to see Boles & Co. tonite and will be impressed.....or maybe depressed, lol. Henderson will make the plays offensively that will be impressive, and then their defense will be STINGY. Yep, they're a stingy sort, alright....like to cause problems for the opponent. Heck, they'll try just about anything to get the ball back in the hands of Boles and the offense, haha....might even score one themselves. The Rattlers will be very sure of themselves in this one, though. They have something to prove....that their schedule has nothing to do with being UNDEFEATED!! They'll be ready to open things up and send the Lions on a scavenger hunt trying to guess what they'll do next, lol. I believe the Rattlers will throw some "curve balls" at the Lion D to get them "off kilter", then hit them with the firepower they have offensively thru the air. They will take the lead, but then here comes Henderson and Boles....making plays the way they do. I have Navasota winning this one in my bracket, but it wouldn't surprise me if Henderson surprised the Rattlers tonite. I look for lots of turnovers and a high scoring game....the rest will have to be a surprise, hahaha.

I suspect this sounds pretty interesting for tonight, but the game is tomorrow afternoon. I think that after watching you preview tonight, the Rattlers will be ready.

OldBison75
12-05-2014, 06:11 PM
I suspect this sounds pretty interesting for tonight, but the game is tomorrow afternoon. I think that after watching you preview tonight, the Rattlers will be ready.

Okay, humor aside, this will be a good game between two teams that are used to putting up points. The Rattler defense has not been hurt bad by the fast, shifty running backs we have seen this year as much as the big bull power backs. Those low running bulldozer backs that just punish the defense have had success against the Rattler front seven. If Henderson can establish that type running game, they can cause some difficulty for the Rattlers. On defense, Henderson better be ready to run all night. The Rattlers will beat you with speed at the running back position, and then hit you with four and five receivers that can really fly.

1st and goal
12-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Good luck Rattler nation, drive safe!

Lion70
12-06-2014, 07:00 AM
Game Day best of luck to Henderson. Shock the state again and beat Navasota.

HEMOTOXIC
12-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Game Day best of luck to Henderson. Shock the state again and beat Navasota.

Safe travels. Let's make believers out of Henderson.

Go Snakes!

Lion70
12-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Safe travels. Let's make believers out of Henderson.

Go Snakes!

Like wise personally I expect a shootout.

HEMOTOXIC
12-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Like wise personally I expect a shootout.

Me too.. I had no idea that Lufkin was 3.5 hours from me. I can get to my parents house in Navasota quicker than I can to Lufkin.. Oh well, I will leave here around 9a.

Weebe
12-06-2014, 08:33 AM
I'll go with Navasota by 14.

HEMOTOXIC
12-06-2014, 08:35 AM

Thanks Weebe. We appreciate your support. Can we borrow Dove?

speedbump
12-06-2014, 08:47 AM

I'll double it.

Weebe
12-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks Weebe. We appreciate your support. Can we borrow Dove?

I actually heard you guys are recruiting him. Not kidding.

Saggy Aggie
12-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Navasota by 35

Roughneck93
12-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Go Snakes!

bansheefan03
12-06-2014, 03:19 PM
7-0 lions

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 04:34 PM
To update this thread, it's now halftime and the score is all knotted up at 14.

BB BULLS
12-06-2014, 04:45 PM
21-14 rattlers

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Henderson's Boles is the qb and the punter. It's 4th and 3 at their own 35 and Boles rolls and throws it incomplete deep in their own end. Luckily 2 plays later Henderson intercepts a Sota pass on the 29. That's a huge make-up for the fake punt call deep in your own end.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Boles dropped for loss at the 27. 3rd and 12 now. Boles in shotgun, throws under pressure incomplete. I bet they really punt this time, lol.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Punt goes to the Rattler 32. Rattler ball 1st and 10. Still 3rd qtr. Pass over the middle for a first down to the Henderson 40. 28 yd gain. Run down to the 25 now for the Rattlers.

BB BULLS
12-06-2014, 04:57 PM
seems like the Rattlers woke up finally

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Pass to Jernigan goes incomplete. 2nd and 10 now. Confusion on handoff leads to a 5 yd loss. Time out Rattlers. 3rd and 15 at the 30 now.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Eppler hits Blair to the 14 for a first down by one yard. Huge conversion there.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Eppler takes a qb keeper untouched for a TD for Navasota. Kick is good.

Navasota 28
Henderson 14

Still in the 3rd

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Kickoff taken at the goal line and is run back to the Henderson 30. Boles will start at his own 30. 10 yd run on 1st down.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Under 2 min. in 3rd qtr. Boles in shotgun rolls right and is thrown for a loss.....couldn't find an open reciever to pull the trigger. 2nd and 12. Davis in the Wildcat for 8 yds. 3rd and 4 now.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Boles shotgun fakes the throw and runs up the middle for the first, but flag is down. Flag is waved off. First down Henderson at midfield.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Hand off to Davis loses 3 yds. End of 3rd.

Saggy Aggie
12-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Rattlers reeled off 28 unanswered huh?

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Davis lost 4 yds. there. It will be 2nd and 14 from the Henderson 46.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Shotgun for Boles, rolls to his right and finds a reciever for 7yds. 3rd and 7 now.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Boles throws tunnel screen for down to the 39 for a first down.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Boles throws deep incomplete on first down to VanZant. Throw not on target as he was open.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:10 PM
False start Henderson....the linemen moved but the ball was never snapped. Now its 2nd and 15.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:10 PM
No gain on that run. 3rd and 15.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:11 PM
2-down territory for Henderson. Boles hits his reciever for a first down for the Lions at the RAtttler 28.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Davis takes it down to the 23. 2nd and 5 for the Lions.

Saggy Aggie
12-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Navasota D isnt as good as i thought it'd be

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Davis in motion takes the throw down to the 18 for another Lions first down.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Boles throws quick one to the sticks just short of the marker. 2nd and 2 from the 10.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Run goes down to the 3 yd line. 1st and goal at the five where he went out of bounds.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Davis up the middle loses his helmet. One yard gain, but DAvis must go out of the game for losing his helmet.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:16 PM
2nd and goal. Boles keeper is tripped up by Byrd at the one.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Boles takes the snap and is hit for a loss at the four. Dead ball personal foul on Henderson. Big mistake by Henderson. Now its 4th and 19 with the penalty.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Henderson going for it. Navasota calls time out. That penalty could cost the Lions dearly in this game. Just ridiculous in that situation, imo.

Saggy Aggie
12-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Boles takes the snap and is hit for a loss at the four. Dead ball personal foul on Henderson. Big mistake by Henderson. Now its 4th and 19 with the penalty.

Wow....

That mightve cost them their season, or at least any realistic chance of extending it....

ronwx5x
12-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Wow....

That mightve cost them their season, or at least any realistic chance of extending it....Win or lose, Henderson has had a VERY GOOD season.

Cactus Thomas
12-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Cheeseburger Jones!!!

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Here we go....Boles rolls right and intercepted in the end zone by Jernigan. Flags down everywhere as Jernigan ran it back to the 35. Holding against Henderson. 6:09 left on the clock. Looks bleak for the Lions now, and very bright for the Rattlers because of that personal foul.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Navasota will attempt to burn clock here and keep it on the ground. Jefferson hits the hole and runs over a defender across midfield.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Jefferson takes it 5 more yds. on first down. Clock is running now.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Henderson fans are filing out now. Jefferson is a half yd short of the first on that run. Clock below 4 min. now.

Saggy Aggie
Win or lose, Henderson has had a VERY GOOD season.

Yeah, but that doesnt make it any less ignorant to get called for a personal foul with your season on the line....

regaleagle
Rattler time out with 3:27 to go.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Rattlers run it all the way down to the 2. Jefferson is hurt, the defender is hurt....this is not good for the Rattler RB. Injury timeout.

ronwx5x
12-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Yeah, but that doesnt make it any less ignorant to get called for a personal foul with your season on the line....Your usual illogical reasoning. That one play did not ruin their entire season.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:27 PM
He was caught from behind and fell awkwardly. Could be a tear, but he runs off the field on his own power....albeit in some pain. But a good sign for the Rattler faithful.

Saggy Aggie
12-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Your usual illogical reasoning. That one play did not ruin their entire season.

No it didnt, and thats not what im saying. I'm saying that it DID ruin any chance of extending their season. Biggest moment of their season? Personal foul... brilliant.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Touchdown Rattlers on the option. Deondrick something scored that one. Extra point is blocked.

Navasota 34
Henderson 14

2 plus min. left

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Pooch kick to Henderson 28.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:30 PM
2':30 left as Boles throws incomplete.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Boles throws incomplete. 3rd and 10 now.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Davis takes it down to the 36. 4th and 2 for Henderson.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Incomplete knocked down at the LOS. Rattlers take over and will take some knees. Navasota will advance against Liberty Hill.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Rattlers taking their time out of the huddle, will need to burn these final seconds. One more snap and its over. Navasota wins and Rattler fans celebrate.

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Navasota(14-0) 34
Henderson(11-3) 14

Final

regaleagle
12-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Congrats to the Navasota Rattlers on their still undefeated record and big regional championship. And many congrats to the Henderson Lions on a fine, fine season and giving Navasota a good run for their money.

Dawgs
12-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Good Game Sota! As good as advertised it sounded like. 34 unanswered points and shut Henderson running attack down. D showed up today. Good luck from here on out. Go get another ring!