PDA

View Full Version : Tortillas!!!!

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Everbody should take a vote in this poll! :D :D :D

Hupernikomen
12-04-2003, 03:23 PM
crzyjournalist03:
Everbody should take a vote in this poll! :D :D :D Now if this was my high school and we tossed tortillas this year when we scored no one would have complained much, but Burnet on the other hand that is a different story. Well look at it like this, the birds where well fed down there for sure.

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 03:25 PM
aggh!!!!! NOOOO!!! You missed the point....this is a non-Burnet related poll!!!

Hupernikomen
12-04-2003, 03:30 PM
crzyjournalist03:
aggh!!!!! NOOOO!!! You missed the point....this is a non-Burnet related poll!!!I know that is why I voted that you tricked me.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 03:38 PM
I wasn't sure how to answer this - you didn't specify how these tortillas were to be used.

I prefer eating flour - but I would think you could probably get better distance with the corn ones.

pepboy
12-04-2003, 03:57 PM
CORN SUCKS! Go flour

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 04:09 PM
Ranger Mom:
I wasn't sure how to answer this - you didn't specify how these tortillas were to be used.

I prefer eating flour - but I would think you could probably get better distance with the corn ones.true...this poll is about eating...I guess I should have been more specific...but once again...it involves nothing about what happens in Burnet!

raider red 2000
12-04-2003, 04:17 PM
if going for throwing distance with a tortilla you might consider frying or baking the tortilla. they get pretty hard and the distance is great

Boosty_Hondo
12-04-2003, 04:56 PM
choose the last one!!!!!!!!!! :p

Hupernikomen
12-04-2003, 04:59 PM
raider red 2000:
if going for throwing distance with a tortilla you might consider frying or baking the tortilla. they get pretty hard and the distance is greatI would think you could really fling those things if they were fried. Might hurt a bit more if you get tagged by one though.

therealbulldogs
12-04-2003, 05:24 PM
I chose corn tortillas. I love to eat carne guizada with about 30 corn tortillas!!!!!! :D

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 05:26 PM
therealbulldogs:
I chose corn tortillas. I love to eat carne guizada with about 30 corn tortillas!!!!!! :D I've been really surprised that there haven't been a lot more corn people...I'm the only flour guy in my family!

therealbulldogs
12-04-2003, 05:32 PM
The only time I like flour tortillas is when I go to Alamo Cafe.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 06:50 PM
Have you tried frying the flour tortilla's into taco shaped shells?? They are good!!

Pandora
12-04-2003, 06:56 PM
raider red 2000:
if going for throwing distance with a tortilla you might consider frying or baking the tortilla. they get pretty hard and the distance is greatTry freezing them.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 07:06 PM
Just buy the shells they use for chalupas!!

Tostado shells I think they are called!

SintonFan
12-04-2003, 07:30 PM
Ranger Mom:
Have you tried frying the flour tortilla's into taco shaped shells?? They are good!!Funny thing Ranger Mom, is we used to fry the flour tortillas to make heavenly chalupas. We did this until my cholesterol shot over 200. Sadly, we can't make these anymore...
My sister-in-law makes great chicken enchiladas with flour tortillas.

crzyjournalist03:
Everbody should take a vote in this poll! :D :D :D .
crzyjournalist03, don't you realize that the Burnet people throw those just to make fun of our beloved, hometown tortilla burgers?
j/k :D

espn1
12-04-2003, 07:33 PM
SintonFan:

Ranger Mom:
Have you tried frying the flour tortilla's into taco shaped shells?? They are good!!Funny thing Ranger Mom, is we used to fry the flour tortillas to make heavenly chalupas. We did this until my cholesterol shot over 200. Sadly, we can't make these anymore...

crzyjournalist03:
crzyjournalist03, don't you realize that the Burnet people throw those just to make fun of our beloved, hometown tortilla burgers?
j/k :D http://www.ncaabbs.com/newgraemlins/bs.gif

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 07:35 PM
SintonFan:

Ranger Mom:

crzyjournalist03:
j/k :D could you please explain to me exactly what a tortilla burger is and what's on it? I've heard so much about them, but unfortunately, I've never been to Sinton to try one :confused:

SintonFan
12-04-2003, 07:43 PM
espn1, j/k= just kidding! LOL :p
Quoted from crzyjournalist03:
" could you please explain to me exactly what a tortilla burger is and what's on it? I've heard so much about them, but unfortunately, I've never been to Sinton to try one "
It's just like a regular burger but made with tortillas and jalapenos. They're quite good!
Mmmmmmmmmmm.....
tortilla burgers.
DOH!

<small>[ December 04, 2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
12-05-2003, 03:55 PM
SintonFan:
" could you please explain to me exactly what a tortilla burger is and what's on it? I've heard so much about them, but unfortunately, I've never been to Sinton to try one "
It's just like a regular burger but made with tortillas and jalapenos. They're quite good!
Mmmmmmmmmmm.....
tortilla burgers.
DOH!they sound very good! If I'm ever in Sinton, I'm going to have to get one!

SINTON81
12-05-2003, 04:58 PM
SintonFan:
Mmmmmmmmmmm.....
tortilla burgers.
DOH!Don't forget the refried beans!

espn1
12-05-2003, 06:24 PM
SintonFan:
Mmmmmmmmmmm.....
tortilla burgers.
DOH!I know! I've just been dying to use that sign. LOL! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-016.gif