PDA

View Full Version : Celina (11-2) vs Sweetwater (13-0)

Pages : [1] 2

orange machine
11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Well here we go orange vs red.

CHS_89
11-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Where's the game gonna be?

orange machine
11-28-2014, 11:36 PM
Where's the game gonna be?

I was told tonight either Mineral Wells or Justin North West.

orange machine
11-28-2014, 11:37 PM
Both great venues.

CHS_89
11-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Yep...should be a good game. #5 was a beast tonight. I hope I can make the next game. Might be a shoot out.

Sweetwater Red
11-29-2014, 12:06 AM
7:30 Friday in Wichita Falls

CHS_89
11-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Memorial Stadium...ugh...brings back bad memories!

orange machine
11-29-2014, 01:27 AM

Thanks for the update. Did u go to the Celina game tonight?

orange machine
11-29-2014, 02:37 AM
I was really impressed with the Sweetwater fans they were loud and cheered the entire game.

hollywood
11-29-2014, 02:47 AM
This is a match up I picked would happen earlier in the season! Got it in my bracket too! A poster from Carthage (won't name any names ;)) says neither of these teams can handle the speed of Gilmer.. Basically saying it doesn't matter who wins this one because neither will beat Gilmer. I know the teams aren't focusing on Gilmer this week and focus is solely on each other but good gracious. Sweetwater and Celina are both as slow as milassus I guess, huh? Lol SMDH at these East Texas folks. No clue

Dawgs
11-29-2014, 02:52 AM
This is a match up I picked would happen earlier in the season! Got it in my bracket too! A poster from Carthage (won't name any names ;)) says neither of these teams can handle the speed of Gilmer.. Basically saying it doesn't matter who wins this one because neither will beat Gilmer. I know the teams aren't focusing on Gilmer this week and focus is solely on each other but good gracious. Sweetwater and Celina are both as slow as milassus I guess, huh? Lol SMDH at these East Texas folks. No clue

Slow down hot shot. I was messing around. I don't know anything about either team. Don't have a dog in the race.

orange machine
11-29-2014, 03:01 AM
I was really impressed with the Sweetwater fans they were loud and cheered the entire game. As for the game against Vernon I thought the qb was accurate and made some nice passes. The running back is very fast and if he gets in the open field he is gone. Their best receiver #5 is quick with good hands. I felt today Sweetwater ' s biggest issue is the oline. They are good, but not very physical and allowed Vernon to get pressure and sack the qb a number of times. If Celina can get into the backfield I think Sweetwater will be in some trouble because they are a pass first team. If Sweetwater gives the qb enough time to pass and #5 gets open Celina will be in trouble. Celina will be the fastest and most physical team they have seen this year.

Sweetwaters' s defense is soft and not real aggressive and gives up a lot of points and that's about all I can say.

Overall I thought Sweetwater was a good team and can win against Celina if the oline plays tough and the defense gets a few stops. Sweetwater will need to get into a scoring war.

I however think Celina's offense will be able to move the ball against Sweetwater ' s defense. Celina's offense is way bigger and way more physical. I also think the Celina defense will get enough stops as well. Should be a good 1st half, but I think Celina pulls away.

Celina 50
Sweetwater 26

bobcat1
11-29-2014, 08:41 AM

My old Home Field! It's a sign!

Celina8
11-29-2014, 09:10 AM
Any team that is 13-0 at this point of the season , I take nothing for granted. Memories of Crawford keep jumping into my brain as I remember we were the bigger more physical team with the better running attack and they just came in and ate us alive with a passing attack and a solid run game. I remember it was still the first quarter and we were already behind by 3 TD's and how silent the stands were as everyone was just in shock. Sweetwater is going to come out swinging and try to hit some quick homeruns , and then utilize the screen when I defense becomes to aggressive. With the speed of their back those quick screens can be a killer. Not sure I can make this game , but it is going to be a good one.

bobcat1
11-29-2014, 09:18 AM
I have much respect for what Sweetwater has done this year. 13-0 is an awesome record to be proud of. Celina seems to be on a mission and have turned a corner and got back a few missing pieces. This will be a lot like Celina-Snyder in 2007. Definitely different scheme from Sweetwater though. I haven't picked either team all year and won't now. I know what I think is going to happen but will keep it to myself. :cool:. I just hope there are no injuries on either side. Good luck and safe travels to both teams.

Wonkas_Willy
11-29-2014, 09:33 AM
Selina will win this one but then get blasted in semi's...Legends have retired and Selina cant win state without one of the Legends. Never have/Never will. Look at their weak district and almost as weak playoff road this year. Everything is hunky dorrey right now and back to back losses to Argyle and Bishop Lynch (400 yds rushing) are forgotten but will soon be remembered vs semi final opponent. Just saying get out that 2007 trophy and remember the good ole days ;)

bobcat1
11-29-2014, 09:41 AM
Selina will win this one but then get blasted in semi's...Legends have retired and Selina cant win state without one of the Legends. Never have/Never will. Look at their weak district and almost as weak playoff road this year. Everything is hunky dorrey right now and back to back losses to Argyle and Bishop Lynch (400 yds rushing) are forgotten but will soon be remembered vs semi final opponent. Just saying get out that 2007 trophy and remember the good ole days ;)
I guess with QB1 going out in 1st quarter of Argyle game and missing Bishop Lynch game had no impact on the games you mention. But .....

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/207/potatohatersgonnahateta.jpg

lostaussie
11-29-2014, 09:41 AM
Selina will win this one but then get blasted in semi's...Legends have retired and Selina cant win state without one of the Legends. Never have/Never will. Look at their weak district and almost as weak playoff road this year. Everything is hunky dorrey right now and back to back losses to Argyle and Bishop Lynch (400 yds rushing) are forgotten but will soon be remembered vs semi final opponent. Just saying get out that 2007 trophy and remember the good ole days ;)Dude, your a sad and bitter so- called fan. They must have thumped your team.....lol

Celina8
11-29-2014, 09:44 AM
I will remember 8 State Titles and 10 State Appearances ....and that is just in football. Still I have been blessed to have enjoyed more than most and I am very thankful.

RPF2666
11-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Celina will be happy to get by Sweetwater and play again the following week, regardless of who and where...

The Bobcats will be one of 8 teams left after today and as fans and parents, we could not be more proud!

Wonkas_Willy
11-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Does yalls QB play Defense? Missing the QB woulda meant BL RB wouldn't run wild??? COME ON, stop seeing the world through Orange colored glasses. When Selina wins a title without Moore or Ford then I will change my opinion. Until then just keep remembering the good ole days.

Wonkas_Willy
11-29-2014, 09:55 AM
I will say this, at least Selina is back to running the football. That, I can cheer for. When Selina starts doing things right again I will get them off the crap list... Until then I will pull for Argyle, Aledo and Allen as usual ;)

lostaussie
11-29-2014, 10:06 AM
I don't know who to pull for........got buds on this site from both. Both teams lots of tradition. We've played Celina once and Sweetwater never. IF WE CAN PULL OUT ONE MORE GAME...
...I'll be happy with whomever the opponent might be. Good luck to both teams

Enigma
11-29-2014, 10:07 AM
Does yalls QB play Defense? Missing the QB woulda meant BL RB wouldn't run wild??? COME ON, stop seeing the world through Orange colored glasses. When Selina wins a title without Moore or Ford then I will change my opinion. Until then just keep remembering the good ole days.

Do you not think the offense's ability to control the ball has an impact on the performance of the defense?? Maybe someone needs to check their glasses.

Wonkas_Willy
11-29-2014, 10:27 AM
Sure the O can help. How much did the O help vs Argyle in 2013?

Celina8
11-29-2014, 10:48 AM
Orange Machine, I know you said that the Bobcats had a size advantage over Sweetwater, but just looking at their pic on the Sweetwater vs Vernon thread and it looks to me like they have plenty of size as there several good size young men on that team. I am not so sure we have any physical size advantage at all in this game.

mustang68
11-29-2014, 10:51 AM
Celina will be happy to get by Sweetwater and play again the following week, regardless of who and where...

The Bobcats will be one of 8 teams left after today and as fans and parents, we could not be more proud!

You are so right. There is no need to worry about Sweetwater, just a bunch of slow plowboys. Better start worrying about Gilmer.

lostaussie
11-29-2014, 11:05 AM
You are so right. There is no need to worry about Sweetwater, just a bunch of slow plowboys. Better start worrying about Gilmer.don't bring us in to this. We've all got ball left to play

mustang68
11-29-2014, 11:25 AM
don't bring us in to this. We've all got ball left to play

Not aimed at Gilmer. We would be honored to meet you in the Metroplex around the 12th, but, since we are slow and have no defense, guess it can never happen.
Congrats on your win last night.

orange machine
11-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Orange Machine, I know you said that the Bobcats had a size advantage over Sweetwater, but just looking at their pic on the Sweetwater vs Vernon thread and it looks to me like they have plenty of size as there several good size young men on that team. I am not so sure we have any physical size advantage at all in this game.

They are not small, but they are not as big as Iowa Park was last night and Celina was bigger than them. One thing I do know is Celina will need to play a good game or they will be on the losing end. In saying that I'm confident Celina will be fine and execute.

Red&White_9x5
11-29-2014, 01:52 PM
They are not small, but they are not as big as Iowa Park was last night and Celina was bigger than them. One thing I do know is Celina will need to play a good game or they will be on the losing end. In saying that I'm confident Celina will be fine and execute.

I've seen Celina once and the Stangs double digit times. I will say there is a good size advantage on their part but I think we have the overall speed advantage

Celina8
11-29-2014, 02:38 PM
I would say Sweetwater being 13-0 and higher ranked from the last AP poll is the favorite in this game and that Celina is considered the underdog . Hopefully our defense can figure some way to slow down the passing attack of Sweetwater. It will take a great team performance for the Bobcats to pull out a victory in Wichita next Friday night.

Wonkas_Willy
11-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Sweetwater - Go get em!!!

bobcat1
11-29-2014, 03:13 PM
No but as a leader and a senior QB I would imagine it affects the whole team psychologically. But I will say this they never quit fighting.

:thinking: Why am I arguing with a fence post? :crazy1:

CHS_89
11-29-2014, 06:13 PM
I saw that Vernon had some good rushing yardage against SW. I think if we control the clock with our O then we will have a shot. Our D played well last night against a great QB, RB, and two receivers. I can't comment on SW as I haven't seen them play. They are on a great run in which their record indicates. This game will be a good one. Good luck both!

RPF2666
11-29-2014, 07:17 PM
Sorry you see your team like that, because you won't find me ever saying it!

Sweetwater Red
11-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Celina is the home team

orange machine
11-29-2014, 10:38 PM
Celina is the home team

I'm so excited about this game. I was so impressed with the Sweetwater fans it should be a great atmosphere if both towns show up.

marler1972
11-29-2014, 11:31 PM
Lets go Bobcats

sweetwater07
11-30-2014, 08:27 AM
I'm just hoping Swater wont be intimidated by Celinas history, rather go into the game knowing they can win. Swater is looking good. Cheering the Mustangs from D.C.!!

Celina8
11-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Back in the early 70's I remember a few trips out to Vernon for Semi Final Games that Celina played against LeFores, TX and the next year against Groom. Several devoted Bobcat Fans who are no longer with us would get a couple of Hotel Rooms for a little Pre-Game party and and Post Game party. Those were great times. Hopefully the weather will not be a factor in this game but this time of year who knows?

Celina8
11-30-2014, 09:13 AM
Oh and for the Bobcat fans who travel Highway 82 , make sure you slow down in Muenster, Nocona, and Henrietta as I just came from these areas about a month ago on a Friday night and each one of these towns had a car pulled over probably for speeding. Not saying they are wrong just know to slow down in these towns if you travel Hwy 82.

cowboyandchrist
11-30-2014, 09:43 AM

Hollywood most of the time I agree with you and even though I have not seen most of the teams in the playoffs. The only way Gilmer can be beat is with a team with a big strong offensive line that can control the game. Gilmer has D1 speed all over the dang field. If a team wants to get into a track meet with Gilmer, they will be in big trouble. If Sweetwater or Celina can control the line of scrimmage they can win, if not, going to be a long night.

cowboyandchrist
11-30-2014, 09:46 AM
Oh and for the Bobcat fans who travel Highway 82 , make sure you slow down in Muenster, Nocona, and Henrietta as I just came from these areas about a month ago on a Friday night and each one of these towns had a car pulled over probably for speeding. Not saying they are wrong just know to slow down in these towns if you travel Hwy 82.

Add the little town of I believe its called Lindsey. Just outside of Gainesville after you pass I 30 headed toward Munster. It is a speed trap. I know.

orange machine
11-30-2014, 10:57 AM
Hollywood most of the time I agree with you and even though I have not seen most of the teams in the playoffs. The only way Gilmer can be beat is with a team with a big strong offensive line that can control the game. Gilmer has D1 speed all over the dang field. If a team wants to get into a track meet with Gilmer, they will be in big trouble. If Sweetwater or Celina can control the line of scrimmage they can win, if not, going to be a long night.

Celina has a big oline can they control the line of scrimmage against Gilmer we will see, but they have to control that line first against a very good Sweetwater team.

LT Hubbard 6'0 265
LG Vaughn 6'4 260
C Becerra 6'0 280
RG Melton 6'4 295
RT Wimmer 6'2 270

Celina8
11-30-2014, 11:49 AM
It is all about Sweetwater this week and trying to stop their offense. Go Bobcats!

marler1972
11-30-2014, 12:12 PM
Who is this team Gilmer everyone keeps talking about? I only know about Sweetwater.

bobcat1
11-30-2014, 12:43 PM
Add the little town of I believe its called Lindsey. Just outside of Gainesville after you pass I 35 headed toward Muenster. It is a speed trap. I know. Add Saint Jo, Nocona and Henrietta. Best to drive no more than 3 over. I drive it all the time.

bobcat1
11-30-2014, 12:45 PM
Who is this team Gilmer everyone keeps talking about? I only know about Sweetwater.
Marler is right, this is the only game that matters at all right now.

orange machine
11-30-2014, 12:46 PM
:taunt:QUOTE=marler1972;1848054]Who is this team Gilmer everyone keeps talking about? I only know about Sweetwater.[/QUOTE]

You see they are from east Texas and haven't lost a game yet this year. They do a lot of winning and have won a state championship before. Lol

RPF2666
11-30-2014, 04:18 PM

Absolutely right... Sweetwater is the only team we play this week... Go Bobcats!

orange machine
11-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Ah you guys realize we are not playing the game right?? It's just talking it's not like we are going to practice tomorrow to get ready to play Friday night.

Red&White_9x5
11-30-2014, 06:06 PM
Celina has a big oline can they control the line of scrimmage against Gilmer we will see, but they have to control that line first against a very good Sweetwater team.

LT Hubbard 6'0 265
LG Vaughn 6'4 260
C Becerra 6'0 280
RG Melton 6'4 295
RT Wimmer 6'2 270

The size of the Bobcat Oline is a legitimate concern. I saw them live two weeks ago and these numbers aren't exaggerated. I'm more concerned about the Bobcats running right at us more than anything. I think our speed can neutralize their running game on the edge and I like how we matchup against their passing game. But running right down hill at us could be an issue. The one thing I learned after watching them live is we will have to be GREAT tacklers this week. Defensively Monahans was right where they needed to be and hit #5 at the point of attack all night, but his quickness with his feet and his upper body strength combined with monahans not wrapping up turned a bunch of 2 or 3 yard gains into big gains. I still like our chances this week. It will be a challenge but I really think we win this ballgame in a close one! Go Big Red

Celina8
11-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Well , I put science to work today for predicting the winner of this game. Started late last night roasting a big on hen in the oven. This morning I took said roasted hen and put him into a big old pot with alot of homemade chicken broth. Left the meat on the bone as the bone is flavor. Onces that hen cooked another hour in that broth with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, black pepper. I pulled that sucker out, took all the meat off and strained the broth. Then I began to make the homemade dumplings using buttermilke, flour, an egg, and cold cold bits of bacon grease fat.... Here is the science now, boil that broth back up, cut up those dumplings and the first dumpling in the pot you ask the question who will win Celina or Sweetwater.... Well that dumpling first started toward the west side of the pot indicating Sweetwater, then it reversed and started heading north indicating Celina, and right at the very end when the dumpling was fully cooked...dang if it did not go right back to the center of the pot. So that tells me this is anybodys ball game.....SCIENCE!!!!

orange machine
11-30-2014, 07:11 PM
Well , I put science to work today for predicting the winner of this game. Started late last night roasting a big on hen in the oven. This morning I took said roasted hen and put him into a big old pot with alot of homemade chicken broth. Left the meat on the bone as the bone is flavor. Onces that hen cooked another hour in that broth with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, black pepper. I pulled that sucker out, took all the meat off and strained the broth. Then I began to make the homemade dumplings using buttermilke, flour, an egg, and cold cold bits of bacon grease fat.... Here is the science now, boil that broth back up, cut up those dumplings and the first dumpling in the pot you ask the question who will win Celina or Sweetwater.... Well that dumpling first started toward the west side of the pot indicating Sweetwater, then it reversed and started heading north indicating Celina, and right at the very end when the dumpling was fully cooked...dang if it did not go right back to the center of the pot. So that tells me this is anybodys ball game.....SCIENCE!!!!

Well that has got to be the strangest thing I think I may have ever read. Congratulations you just typed something really strange! Lol

orange machine
11-30-2014, 07:18 PM
The size of the Bobcat Oline is a legitimate concern. I saw them live two weeks ago and these numbers aren't exaggerated. I'm more concerned about the Bobcats running right at us more than anything. I think our speed can neutralize their running game on the edge and I like how we matchup against their passing game. But running right down hill at us could be an issue. The one thing I learned after watching them live is we will have to be GREAT tacklers this week. Defensively Monahans was right where they needed to be and hit #5 at the point of attack all night, but his quickness with his feet and his upper body strength combined with monahans not wrapping up turned a bunch of 2 or 3 yard gains into big gains. I still like our chances this week. It will be a challenge but I really think we win this ballgame in a close one! Go Big Red

Good post, I think the question for me is how well will Sweetwater deal with a really physical team? If Sweetwater can go blow for blow they will be fine and could very well win. Like I've said already Celina will be the most physical team yall have played.

Celina8
11-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Good post, I think the question for me is how well will Sweetwater deal with a really physical team? If Sweetwater can go blow for blow they will be fine and could very well win. Like I've said already Celina will be the most physical team yall have played.

Oh I guess you young fellows and those that did not grow up in Celina, probably not familiar with the Dumpling story before the 74 team played Big Sandy for the Class B State Championship. Well just keep in mind the Celina, was settled by folkes from Celina, Tennessee up in Clay County...just think Beverly HillBilly.

orange machine
11-30-2014, 07:39 PM
Oh I guess you young fellows and those that did not grow up in Celina, probably not familiar with the Dumpling story before the 74 team played Big Sandy for the Class B State Championship. Well just keep in mind the Celina, was settled by folkes from Celina, Tennessee up in Clay County...just think Beverly HillBilly.

Lol and given a football upon birth.

Twirling Time
12-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Google Maps says best way to get to WF from Celina is to go 380 to Decatur and then 81/287 the rest of the way. I will be taking 82 and might stop in Muenster for schnitzel.

Celina8
12-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Google Maps says best way to get to WF from Celina is to go 380 to Decatur and then 81/287 the rest of the way. I will be taking 82 and might stop in Muenster for schnitzel.

After 4 pm traffic on 380 can be pretty heavy all the way to Decatur. Either way will probably not be much difference.

marler1972
12-01-2014, 09:32 AM
After 4 pm traffic on 380 can be pretty heavy all the way to Decatur. Either way will probably not be much difference.

well leave before 4 pm

Celina8
12-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Actually I will probably fly out their, but make a quick stop in Sherman to pick up a friend who is a old school Bobcat.

mustang84
12-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Well this game should be a great one. I watched Celina play Friday night and I have seen the Mustangs play all season. The big test will be how the Mustangs handle that big offensive line. Celina's defense did not look any better than other defenses the Mustangs have already faced. Both teams have High powered offenses and score lots of points. I think team speed could give Mustangs the advantage in this ball game.

Celina8
12-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Actually I will probably fly out their, but make a quick stop in Sherman to pick up a friend who is a old school Bobcat.

Let me rephrase this as it sounds like I have a plan.... I have a very good friend here at work who does and is willing to fly several of us there to watch the game on
Friday night. Just have to wait and see.

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 11:28 AM
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/SweetwatervsCelina.jpg

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the update. Did u go to the Celina game tonight?

Yes I did. I left at halftime as did a handful of other Mustang fans.

bulldog60
12-01-2014, 11:35 AM
SW 38 Celina 21

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 11:38 AM

Our lines have been overmatched in size all season long. So, that isn't as big of a concern for me as their depth. They look to
have situational packages that they substitute several players for on nearly every down and distance. That may be a huge
advantage in the fourth quarter.

TheDOCTORdre
12-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Man I had every intention of making this game, but just found out that two people already have the day off at work...I'm not sure if I can make the drive from Odessa to Wichita Falls in 2.5 hours :(

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Man I had every intention of making this game, but just found out that two people already have the day off at work...I'm not sure if I can make the drive from Odessa to Wichita Falls in 2.5 hours :(

That's disappointing. We need all the fans we can get to show up in Wichita Falls. Had quite a few alumni make it over
from the metroplex last Friday in Mineral Wells. Hopefully they'll be able to make the trip northwest this weekend.

d0tc0m
12-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Well, I've been super busy since Friday, but I've finally had a little time to sit down and watch quite a bit of Sweetwater film, and here are some of my notes that I took:

•Sweetwater's defense has gotten better as the year has progressed, but it's still not great. The 'Stangs have given up A LOT of points, especially early in the season to not-so-great competition. They struggle with physicality, and against teams who can run the ball really well. Celina is both really physical and can run the ball a ton.
•Snowballing off that, Celina will by far be the most physical and most athletic - this is the big one - team Sweetwater has played this season.
•Sweetwater has decent size, but they'll be outmatched by the Bobcats on both lines. That may not have been a problem for the Mustangs this season, but having watched some of the film, I haven't seen a oline/dline on Sweetwater's schedule that is comparable to Celina.
•Sweetwater has incredible team speed. So does Celina. And honestly, I think Celina's speed has been somewhat underrated this year. I call that one even.
•Sweetwater has a lot of weapons on offense that can beat you. That's really not a secret. It's easy to identify the key playmakers who the Stangs want to get the ball to in certain situations. But the thing that impresses me is how well Sweetwater can adapt and get the ball to different players as the game progresses. Celina will not be able to key in on #5 by any means.
•While Sweetwater has a lot of athletes, I haven't seen a ton of depth. Celina has more depth this season than I can remember in recent history. Elliot is the man on offense, and there's no denying that. But the RB Alexander is almost the spark that gets the motor running. If he's on, Celina is extremely, extremely hard to slow down, much less stop. But apart from that, you've got at least three or four more backs who can beat you, and then an embarrassment of riches in the WR department. Not to mention an offensive line that should dominate in the trenches this week. That depth and balance is going to cause a lot of problems for the Sweetwater defense.
•This is kind of a reiteration, but Sweetwater has not faced a team as athletic, fast and balanced on offense as Celina. It'll be interesting to see how that Stangs defense handles it.
•Sweetwater does not have the pedigree of Celina.

Now, all that said, I think this is going to be an absolute battle. Because as much as Sweetwater has not faced a team like Celina, I'm not sure the Bobcats have faced a team quite like Sweetwater. You can say Argyle and Bishop Lynch, sure, but I'm not sure those teams are very similar to Sweetwater (even though I think they're both better, overall, than the Mustangs).

Sweetwater scares me a bit, and here's why: Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I noticed the same thing - the Mustangs remind me a lot of Crawford '04. The Pirates weren't as good as Celina, and that Region II final really shouldn't have been a game. Celina was pretty heavily favored on pedigree alone. But Crawford jumped up VERY quick, had an impeccable passing attack, lots of team speed, and by the time the Bobcats caught their breath and figured out how to stop the Pirates, the game was already over. Only game I ever remember the coaching staff literally having no idea what to do.

With that said, however, this Celina team is different than that Celina team of '04. Not only is this team far more athletic, balanced and loaded with depth, but, believe it or not, these Bobcats see themselves as underdogs (from what I gather). There's a chip on this team's shoulders, and it's pretty evident in the way they play. After that first-round KO embarrassment last year, and after seeing Celina's stock plummet over the past 5-6 years, this team looks like it's taking it personal. They won't be looking past Sweetwater, I can say that pretty confidently. If the Bobcats come out and get a couple stops on the Sweetwater offense, and turn those into points, I think this one could get away from the Mustangs, who have not been used to getting punched in the mouth early on this year. But if Sweetwater comes out and scores on its opening possession, their confidence will soar, and we'll be in for a barn-burning classic.

But with the overall depth, speed, athleticism, discipline, coaching and experience of Celina, and with the Bobcats having the edge, defensively, I'll take the Orange and White by 10-12 points.

Here's praying for health and safety for all the players and fans. Friday cannot get here soon enough!

CHS_89
12-01-2014, 02:40 PM
I agree with you .com. We need to sustain drives with the run and keep the high power SW defense off the field. Also our tackling has to be stellar in 1v1 situations.

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Sweetwater highlight video vs. Vernon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZOjY84SoXA

orange machine
12-01-2014, 02:55 PM
I still like Celina 50 to 26. I think Sweetwater will score some points, but I just don't think their defense is physically able to stop Celina offense.

d0tc0m
12-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Sweetwater highlight video vs. Vernon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZOjY84SoXA

Thanks for posting that Red. There's no question the Mustangs are explosive on offense. And there are a couple of players who, if they get into space, are going to make life absolutely miserable for the Bobcats. But I like our defense. And I especially like Celina in the trenches on both sides. I think that makes a big difference in Friday's game. Like CHS_89 said, it'll let us keep long drives going, just feeding the ball to Alexander. Pretty soon, that box is going to get crowded with a lot of Sweetwater jerseys. Then Elliot can beat you to death all night long over the top to his pick of receivers ... Marler, Conder, JP3 ... they're all deadly.

All that is why I still think if the Bobcats defense keeps the Mustangs off the board on their first couple of possessions and then drive down and score, it could be decided early on. But if it goes blow for blow during that first quarter, it's going to be that way until the fourth.

orange machine
12-01-2014, 03:24 PM
The big boys up front will be the main cog in this game.

Celina8
12-01-2014, 03:51 PM
I really expect Sweetwater to score pretty quickly in this game maybe two touchdowns and Celina is going to have to withstand the onslaught and momentum that Sweetwater will have at that point. If Celina can withstand that first half punch in the mouth and settle into a smash mouth type game then I really like our chances.

lostaussie
12-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Add Saint Jo, Nocona and Henrietta. Best to drive no more than 3 over. I drive it all the time.

St Joe is the worst.............from experience...........twice

marler1972
12-01-2014, 04:28 PM
I really expect Sweetwater to score pretty quickly in this game maybe two touchdowns and Celina is going to have to withstand the onslaught and momentum that Sweetwater will have at that point. If Celina can withstand that first half punch in the mouth and settle into a smash mouth type game then I really like our chances.

come on!

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 04:29 PM

You sound like someone who knows a little about Sweetwater this year. That's because that is exactly how 11 of the 13 games Sweetwater has played
have gone. The exceptions being the second game of the year which was by far our most physical up in Muleshoe. It was cold, raining and they hit
our QB seemingly every other play. The other was way over in Ft. Stockton. We lost our starting RB/ILB and fell behind 14-28 midway through the
third but our kids scored three unanswered TDs to get out of there with a win.

Another thing I forgot to mention about Celina was containing your #5. I noticed he would run towards the LOS, almost come to a complete stop,
choose his lane and then take off. We cannot allow him that much time. We have to fill the gaps and force him to make quicker decisions. We
do that and we will minimize the damage he can do.

toddg
12-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Add Saint Jo, Nocona and Henrietta. Best to drive no more than 3 over. I drive it all the time.

c'mon Bobcat1!! live a little..nothing like the thrill of beating a speed trap..go 5 over!!

orange machine
12-01-2014, 04:36 PM

Are you serious? Sweetwater is good but good grief they are not Alabama. Ive seen both teams play live and if Celina comes out and plays sound and hard nosed this game will be a 3 or 4 touchdown game in Celina's favor. If Celina comes out and does not execute this game will be tight.

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Sweetwater is good but good grief they are not Alabama.

Neither is Celina

orange machine
12-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Are you serious? Sweetwater is good but good grief they are not Alabama. Ive seen both teams play live and if Celina comes out and plays sound and hard nosed this game will be a 3 or 4 touchdown game in Celina's favor. If Celina comes out and does not execute this game will be tight.

Celina has three different ways to attack Sweetwater. 1. Is by passing. 2. Is by letting Jarren run behind the big oline. 3. Is bring in the heavy package with Jarren, Gerths and Grant. No team to my knowledge yet has been able to stop the heavy package from moving the ball up and down the field when Celina has needed them. If you are gonna bring Gerths down and him not gain yards you better bring the biggest baddest dudes you got and a huge bat because that's what it takes other wise he is gonna get his 4 or 5 yards every time and punish the defense.

TheDOCTORdre
12-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Neither is Celina

You're right, they would beat Bama by 2 scores

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 04:47 PM
You're right, they would beat Bama by 2 scores

And the KC Chiefs by 3

orange machine
12-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Neither is Celina

Oh I agree 100% im not trying to sound like they are, just saying lets be cautious, but not act like they are something they are not.

orange machine
12-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Besides ive had egg smeared on my face before from being wrong so I could be here also, but I don't think Sweetwater matches up good with Celina.

d0tc0m
12-01-2014, 04:53 PM
You sound like someone who knows a little about Sweetwater this year. That's because that is exactly how 11 of the 13 games Sweetwater has played
have gone. The exceptions being the second game of the year which was by far our most physical up in Muleshoe. It was cold, raining and they hit
our QB seemingly every other play. The other was way over in Ft. Stockton. We lost our starting RB/ILB and fell behind 14-28 midway through the
third but our kids scored three unanswered TDs to get out of there with a win.

Another thing I forgot to mention about Celina was containing your #5. I noticed he would run towards the LOS, almost come to a complete stop,
choose his lane and then take off. We cannot allow him that much time. We have to fill the gaps and force him to make quicker decisions. We
do that and we will minimize the damage he can do.

Those are two of Alexander's best traits - his patience and his vision. It helps having a really solid offensive line that affords him opportunities to flex both of those strengths. Of course, he's extremely tough to bring down, runs really hard and has one of the most violent stiff arms you'll see. And he does not shy away from contact. He's not afraid to run through you. Like I said earlier, if Alexander's motor is running, and if the Bobcats feed him the ball, it's going to be very hard for Sweetwater to stop Celina.

Another key this week is going to be the turnover battle, too. Not turning the ball over is always important, but when you're this late in the playoffs and taking on the caliber of teams that are left, ball security becomes more paramount. Can't give the Mustangs' explosive offense extra opportunities. And if we get any extra shots, gotta make them count.

d0tc0m
12-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Well, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post pictures on here for some reason.

Interesting stuff happening on Sweetwater's Facebook and Twitter pages. I assume it's a kid running both. Could also be an administrator who has no clue what he/she is doing/talking about.

orange machine
12-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Well, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post pictures on here for some reason.

Interesting stuff happening on Sweetwater's Facebook and Twitter pages. I assume it's a kid running both. Could also be an administrator who has no clue what he/she is doing/talking about.

The bounty on Nathan on the Sweetwater Facebook is an adult who did it. Its cool though the Celina players are taking the high road and will be prepared for the Mustangs.

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 05:32 PM
The bounty on Nathan on the Sweetwater Facebook is an adult who did it. Its cool though the Celina players are taking the high road and will be prepared for the Mustangs.

It was a poor choice of words on his part but he meant no harm obviously. He edited it not long after a few of us commented.
Not sure about Twitter. I don't look in very often.

mustang84
12-01-2014, 05:35 PM
what facebook page are you looking at

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 05:39 PM
what facebook page are you looking at

Ours. Look for the story he shared about their D1. He trash talks some and then had mentioned a sack bounty
that some are interpreting as another kind of bounty which he obviously isn't. He just got a little over zealous
in his choice of words in my opinion. Read my response on FB.

mustang84
12-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Red you are right he didn't mean it the way it came off.

orange machine
12-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Its funny somebody said something to the Celina players and they were like who gives a crap, well that's not the exact way they said it, but you get the point. Celina players will be ready!!!

TheDOCTORdre
12-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Well that was entertaining

d0tc0m
12-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Ours. Look for the story he shared about their D1. He trash talks some and then had mentioned a sack bounty
that some are interpreting as another kind of bounty which he obviously isn't. He just got a little over zealous
in his choice of words in my opinion. Read my response on FB.

I guess I only got to read the edited version, because I certainly didn't think there was necessarily anything 'questionable' about the verbiage he used, to be honest. I just find it ... interesting is all ... yeah, just interesting. The stuff on Twitter is coming from the Sweetwater page, and then some trash talk from non-football players (best I can tell). I'm all for it, as long as it's within reason. Keep building the hype for Friday.

orange machine
12-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Just got off the phone with a buddy and the Celina players are geeked up about this game!!! :flaming:

Bullaholic
12-01-2014, 07:18 PM
How banged up are both teams? Playoffs are always a war of attrition.

marler1972
12-01-2014, 07:26 PM
How banged up are both teams? Playoffs are always a war of attrition.

We are healthy no issues

bobcat1
12-01-2014, 07:30 PM
c'mon Bobcat1!! live a little..nothing like the thrill of beating a speed trap..go 5 over!!
Heck Todd I drive 7 over. I want them all going slower than me.:fnypost:

bobcat1
12-01-2014, 07:45 PM
It only takes 1 point to win. I'd be happy with that.

d0tc0m
12-01-2014, 07:59 PM

This.

mustang68
12-01-2014, 08:24 PM
I guess I only got to read the edited version, because I certainly didn't think there was necessarily anything 'questionable' about the verbiage he used, to be honest. I just find it ... interesting is all ... yeah, just interesting. The stuff on Twitter is coming from the Sweetwater page, and then some trash talk from non-football players (best I can tell). I'm all for it, as long as it's within reason. Keep building the hype for Friday.

Just got off the phone with a buddy and the Celina players are geeked up about this game!!! :flaming:

I read the original post by the young man, and didn't even bat an eye at what he said or how he said it. Typical trash talk trying to pump up. I can't decide if the readers who took offence are: 1. illiterate, or 2. in need of something to get Celina players fired up about this game. There is no way he was suggesting/advocating taking a player out. That is not the style of Sweetwater now or ever. We have a storied program and this year's group represents well.
Really sick and tired of this PC world.
As you can see by my name, I go back awhile. I wish the internet had been around when Sweetwater/Snyder were in their hey-days in the 60's, it would have been much more tame than it was.

RPF2666
12-01-2014, 08:27 PM

It takes 2 to win in this sport, Bobby! :dispntd:

marler1972
12-01-2014, 08:35 PM
I read the original post by the young man, and didn't even bat an eye at what he said or how he said it. Typical trash talk trying to pump up. I can't decide if the readers who took offence are: 1. illiterate, or 2. in need of something to get Celina players fired up about this game. There is no way he was suggesting/advocating taking a player out. That is not the style of Sweetwater now or ever. We have a storied program and this year's group represents well.
Really sick and tired of this PC world.
As you can see by my name, I go back awhile. I wish the internet had been around when Sweetwater/Snyder were in their hey-days in the 60's, it would have been much more tame than it was.

:blahblah:

BwdLion73
12-01-2014, 08:41 PM
What's "geeked up mean"?

ynot
12-01-2014, 08:46 PM
I get it Celina vs Sweetwater! Sweetwater throws out a bounty? Really last time I saw that a Coach in the NFL got to spend more than a few days at the house grounded from his Xbox controler. And first off it's Classless on more than one not but I'm sure you Sweetwater folks are ready you have a great team who in no way is a push over. It will be a Epic battle between to stout teams!!!!!! "Someones gonna get their ear cut off and stuck up their rear so they can hear how bad their asses are getting kicked" I Don't think Either team is gonna back down but Celina has to Much!!!!!!!!

lostaussie
12-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Well this is taking an interesting turn......some have friends on one side or the other...... And some who don't care:D.......carry on!!!

ynot
12-01-2014, 08:51 PM
How much did Gilmer Pay Gladewaters coach to throw that Game?????

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2014, 08:51 PM
What's "geeked up mean"?

:confused:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/imagejpg1-24.jpg

orange machine
12-01-2014, 09:05 PM
:confused:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/imagejpg1-24.jpg

Yea there you go thanks Red!!!

orange machine
12-01-2014, 09:06 PM

Boom :stirpot:

Wonkas_Willy
12-01-2014, 09:12 PM
If the Legends were roaming the sidelines I would say Celina all the way... However, since they aint... a slight edge to Selina

RPF2666
12-01-2014, 09:48 PM
If the Legends were roaming the sidelines I would say Celina all the way... However, since they aint... a slight edge to Selina

Woo Hoo! We can relax now...

lostaussie
12-01-2014, 10:15 PM

That don't even make sense.....lol

Wonkas_Willy
12-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Yeah, relax and know you wont win another state football title ever

bobcat1
12-01-2014, 10:26 PM
It takes 2 to win in this sport, Bobby! :dispntd:Really?

FB-fanatic
12-01-2014, 10:33 PM

Interesting stuff happening on Sweetwater's Facebook and Twitter pages. I assume it's a kid running both. Could also be an administrator who has no clue what he/she is doing/talking about. A quick how-to. I assumes you have some pictures (JPG) files. Go to http://postimage.org/ and upload each one. Then the site will give you a link to the pictures that can be pasted right in your post.

d0tc0m
12-01-2014, 10:55 PM
A quick how-to. I assumes you have some pictures (JPG) files. Go to http://postimage.org/ and upload each one. Then the site will give you a link to the pictures that can be pasted right in your post.

Thanks for the tutorial!

Bullaholic
12-02-2014, 10:37 AM
Planning on being there for this one Friday. Should be a "thunder-and-lightning" classic. I really can't pick a winner in this one after seeing both, but I know neither of these teams will disappoint, and I am really looking forward to this game. Best of luck to both these teams and their great fans, who really support their teams and don't just sit on their hands in the stands.

Sweetwater Red
12-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Planning on being there for this one Friday. Should be a "thunder-and-lightning" classic. I really can't pick a winner in this one after seeing both, but I know neither of these teams will disappoint, and I am really looking forward to this game. Best of luck to both these teams and their great fans, who really support their teams and don't just sit on their hands in the stands.

Would enjoy having you there Bull. It's amazing how much less stressful games
are when you don't have a dog in the fight isn't it?

STANG RED
12-02-2014, 12:17 PM

310 miles. More like 4.5 hours.
This will be the first one I'll finally be able to make. I'm only 140 miles away.

Sweetwater Red
12-02-2014, 12:19 PM
310 miles. More like 4.5 hours.
This will be the first one I'll finally be able to make. I'm only 140 miles away.

About time! Traveling all over America like you don't have a care in the world. :D

pirate4state
12-02-2014, 01:41 PM
GO SWEETWATER :cheerl:

not that it really matters, but why isn't there a poll on this thread? :thinking:

Damn OM you were in such a rush to get the thread up and then you go and leave off the poll (and records) :doh:

d0tc0m
12-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Only Tuesday? .... good grief.

gomeangreen
12-02-2014, 02:07 PM

agreed! if Celina gets in a close game it will be bad for them. History of this coach has been terrible since he was handed the OC job. If they get behind it could get ugly. I do think the team is a great group of kids and has tons of talent but if their leader falls as he has for the last 5 years in close games it could be the end of another great team that the coach failed.

d0tc0m
12-02-2014, 02:11 PM
agreed! if Celina gets in a close game it will be bad for them. History of this coach has been terrible since he was handed the OC job. If they get behind it could get ugly. I do think the team is a great group of kids and has tons of talent but if their leader falls as he has for the last 5 years in close games it could be the end of another great team that the coach failed.

Well, you tried at least.

Aja
12-02-2014, 02:18 PM
While I don't think Celina is very good, Elliott and Company will be more than enough to handle Sweetwater. 45-28 Celina

d0tc0m
12-02-2014, 02:19 PM
While I don't think Celina is very good, Elliott and Company will be more than enough to handle Sweetwater. 45-28 Celina

What makes you think Celina isn't very good, Aja? Just curious.

TheDOCTORdre
12-02-2014, 02:21 PM
What makes you think Celina isn't very good, Aja? Just curious.

And if you don't think Celina is very good, how bad do you think Sweetwater is and why?

Aja
12-02-2014, 03:06 PM
They play in a joke district and the only two good teams they played this year beat them.

Aja
12-02-2014, 03:08 PM
I am solely basing it on last 10-15 years of West Texas teams playing metroplex area teams. And Celina's playoff history, they only lose to East Texas teams it seems.

RPF2666
12-02-2014, 03:14 PM

Bitter much?

marler1972
12-02-2014, 03:14 PM
They play in a joke district and the only two good teams they played this year beat them.

have you seen all the districts in the state? they are all weak since they split the division in two.

d0tc0m
12-02-2014, 03:25 PM

That's so cute.

While the district was weak, Celina did what you're supposed to do to inferior competition — put them away by a big margin. And yes, Celina did get beat twice this season. One of those teams is playing in the 4A Div. 1 Region II finals this week and has a good shot at playing for a second straight state title. And, if we're being honest, the Bobcats could/should have won that game had Elliot not gotten hurt. The other game was just a bad loss. It is what it is.

The great thing is, though, those losses don't mean much at all in terms of this time of the year. I also remember Celina losing to Pilot Point in 1995 and in 1998, and also to Sanger in that same '98 season. The Bobcats won state titles both those years.

CHS_89
12-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Go Bobcats !

Sweetwater Red
12-02-2014, 04:38 PM
I finally looked in on twitter and this is all I found. :D

https://twitter.com/Matt_SteppTOC/status/539875877283463169

Evan Ren ‏@BigCountrySport

CLASS 4A DII REGIONAL FINAL Sweetwater (13-0) vs. Celina (11-2), 7:30 p.m. Fri, Wichita Falls Who will win? Ret: Sweetwater Fav: Celina
0 replies 102 retweets 28 favorites

@BigCountrySport What say you @Matt_SteppTOC ?? Maybe your input can stir up some Celina activity. This poll is way too lopsided.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Matt Stepp ‏@Matt_SteppTOC

@BigCountrySport I think Sweetwater wins love the Mustangs offense Celina has big time tradition & they've owned West TX teams in recent yrs.

d0tc0m
12-02-2014, 04:40 PM

CLASS 4A DII REGIONAL FINAL Sweetwater (13-0) vs. Celina (11-2), 7:30 p.m. Fri, Wichita Falls Who will win? Ret: Sweetwater Fav: Celina

@BigCountrySport What say you @Matt_SteppTOC ?? Maybe your input can stir up some Celina activity. This poll is way too lopsided.

@BigCountrySport I think Sweetwater wins love the Mustangs offense Celina has big time tradition & they've owned West TX teams in recent yrs.

You'd have to dig a little more.

Sweetwater Red
12-02-2014, 04:58 PM

Keith Skates ‏@BallaSk8s

@BigCountrySport I think even Celina folks retweeted for Sweetwater

@BallaSk8s Somehow, I'm doubting that. @AthBobcat @B_Wat4

Keith Skates ‏@BallaSk8s

@BigCountrySport Thought maybe that it would get the Celina folks to vote, but it only seems to brought out more Sweetwater followers

@BallaSk8s Yep .... nothing but crickets chirping so far on the Celina side of it.

Sweetwater Red
12-02-2014, 05:08 PM
I just checked my own account and I had a pm from a Celina coach that was sent back on Nov. 7th. :doh:

I told you guys I hardly look in at Twitter. lol

To that coach that apparently reads the downlow. My apologies for the late response.

movethechain
12-02-2014, 05:53 PM

If Celina's district was a Joke, then Gilmer's district was a Comedy Club this year.

Sweetwater Red
12-02-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm not gonna make any friends with this info but here are what pigskin considers to be the two softest districts.

First

Dist. 14
Devine
Crystal City
Pearsall
Carrizo Springs
Poteet

Second

Dist. 4
Venus
Dallas Lincoln
Ferris
Dallas Madison
Godley
Dallas Roosevelt

d0tc0m
12-02-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm not gonna make any friends with this info but here are what pigskin considers to be the two softest districts.

First

Dist. 14
Devine
Crystal City
Pearsall
Carrizo Springs
Poteet

Second

Dist. 4
Venus
Dallas Lincoln
Ferris
Dallas Madison
Godley
Dallas Roosevelt

Hard to argue that. I think my old U of Arkansas flag football team could win either of those districts.

bobcat1
12-02-2014, 07:52 PM

Bitter much?
LOL! Ya think?

bobcat1
12-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Sometimes a team wins a few ballgames and some of the fans go to running that head, nose in the air, with their chest bowed out, and legs bowed also letting them swang while they strut, when they need to be quiet and just watch. Humble pie tastes bad..... just saying.

CHS_89
12-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Sometimes a team wins a few ballgames and some of the fans go to running that head, nose in the air, with their chest bowed out, and legs bowed also letting them swang while they strut, when they need to be quiet and just watch. Humble pie tastes bad..... just saying.

Yep...I've had my share and it ain't good. I'll either be serving the pie or eating my crow. I like my crow bar-b-que'd with jalepenos if it comes down to it.

Aja
12-02-2014, 09:28 PM
That's so cute.

While the district was weak, Celina did what you're supposed to do to inferior competition — put them away by a big margin. And yes, Celina did get beat twice this season. One of those teams is playing in the 4A Div. 1 Region II finals this week and has a good shot at playing for a second straight state title. And, if we're being honest, the Bobcats could/should have won that game had Elliot not gotten hurt. The other game was just a bad loss. It is what it is.

The great thing is, though, those losses don't mean much at all in terms of this time of the year. I also remember Celina losing to Pilot Point in 1995 and in 1998, and also to Sanger in that same '98 season. The Bobcats won state titles both those years.

Again, you guys will beat Sweetwater convincingly. I meant not that good as related to the division 1 powerhouses. And btw, could/should means you didn't. However, much closer game against Argyle than normal.

Aja
12-02-2014, 09:43 PM
If Celina's district was a Joke, then Gilmer's district was a Comedy Club this year.

Funny!!

ynot
12-02-2014, 10:18 PM
I think sweetwater is feeling good cause in recent history they have been totally irrelavent!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's ok all you folks out that way are worried where your next warm meal and Glass of WATER is gonna come from! So ill be interested to see if you bring your water coolers filled with whatever Sweetwater reds drinking!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2014, 10:40 PM
'coz p4s asked

Phantom Stang
12-02-2014, 11:14 PM
I've researched and watched film of both teams, and my conclusion is that this game could go either way. It could be Sweetwater by one point, or Sweetwater by three or more touchdowns.

It's a tough one to call.

STANG RED
12-03-2014, 09:36 AM
About time! Traveling all over America like you don't have a care in the world. :D

You're one to talk. Looks like you do more traveling around America than me nowadays. And that's hard to do.
At least I'm back in Texas for a few more weeks. Headed back to California after the first of the year though.

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2014, 11:48 AM
At least I'm back in Texas for a few more weeks. Headed back to California after the first of the year though.

Great. Hopefully we'll have atleast two more weeks of football to play and you can watch more than one game.

d0tc0m
12-03-2014, 12:08 PM
http://s28.postimg.org/4uykxll8t/Screen_Shot_2014_12_03_at_11_06_38_AM.png

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2014, 12:14 PM
http://s28.postimg.org/4uykxll8t/Screen_Shot_2014_12_03_at_11_06_38_AM.png

That's from a Sweetwater fan obviously. Here's one of yours.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/Celinaposter.jpg

CHS_89
12-03-2014, 01:35 PM
That's from a Sweetwater fan obviously. Here's one of yours.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/Celinaposter.jpg

Definately not one of "ours"...I looked at this guy's FB site...I doubt he can even name our starting QB or our HC. Further google search shows there is a guy by the same name from Sweetwater, who lives in Dallas where his facebook page says he lives. Coincidence?

And...his score is wrong because SW doesn't kick field goals, LOL.

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Definately not one of "ours"...I looked at this guy's FB site...I doubt he can even name our starting QB or our HC. Further google search shows there is a guy by the same name from Sweetwater, who lives in Dallas where his facebook page says he lives. Coincidence?

Ha! are you a cop too? Lol

Yeah, the FG part told everyone in Sweetwater that he hadn't watched us play.

Who knows maybe we do have a troll. Lord knows Celina has theirs. Just look
at this thread.

d0tc0m
12-03-2014, 01:45 PM

Hahaha yeah I knew right when that was posted this shifty character wasn't from Celina. It was a nice try, though. Having a less conspicuous name than 'Fabian' might help next time. Also, don't hashtag Collin County or North Texas ...

CHS_89
12-03-2014, 01:47 PM

Nah, just an average google user.

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Nah, just an average google user.

humility is good for the soul :thumbsup:

orange machine
12-03-2014, 02:31 PM

Who knows maybe we do have a troll. Lord knows Celina has theirs. Just look
at this thread.

Hey man you would be shocked at the ignorant people who commit crimes then brag on social media. We got 2 guys trying to steal an atm then after failing to steal it they post all kinds of crap on Facebook that gave them away. Pretty dang dumb.

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2014, 02:31 PM
http://www.ktxs.com/news/mustangs-cruise-into-state-quarterfinals-after-downing-vernon/30022346

Mustangs cruise to state quarterfinals

SWEETWATER, TX - The Sweetwater Mustangs are on a hot streak as they roll into state quarterfinal action this weekend, downing their last three opponents by an average of nearly thirty points.

It is all is thanks to quarterback Keagan Jeffrey. The senior quarterback threw for 329 yards and five touchdowns Friday, plus ran for another score to lead the Mustangs to a 49-27 victory over Vernon in the class 4A division two regional semifinals friday at Ram stadium.

The Mustangs now have a date with Celina in Wichita Falls on Friday night, but what a ride it's been so far.

Don't forget, this is the first postseason appearance for Sweetwater in six years and it's also the deepest the Mustangs have been since reaching the state semifinals in 2005.

"Each week has been a blessing, it's been a surprise," said head coach Shane Mobley at practice on Monday. "We've made adjustments defensively and offensively we're just so explosive. It's just one of those things that, you know, people are excited about in town, we're excited, the kids are excited, practices are still fun. So each week we just see what challenge it is, and we just take it step by step."

RPF2666
12-03-2014, 02:33 PM

And one great town or the other will be eating a big slice of that "Humble Pie" (and maybe a side of crow), come Friday night! Just hoping for a
great, injury free game for both teams...

CHS_89
12-03-2014, 02:38 PM

So is beer.

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Hey man you would be shocked at the ignorant people who commit crimes then brag on social media. We got 2 guys trying to steal an atm then after failing to steal it they post all kinds of crap on Facebook that gave them away. Pretty dang dumb.

Oh wow :doh:

And one great town or the other will be eating a big slice of that "Humble Pie" (and maybe a side of crow), come Friday night! Just hoping for a

Yep and same here. I just hope that all our social media trash talkers are around to give Celina their due if things don't go well for us.

So is beer.

Awesome! :clap:

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2014, 05:57 PM
From Sweetwater's official SISD FB page.

Mustang Pep Rally & Bon Fire Planned for Thursday Night

From SHS - Sweetwater High School's Mustang Football Team will compete in a fourth round playoff game against Celina High School on Friday, December 5, 2014 at 7:30pm in Wichita Falls, Texas. SHS announced today that a Bon Fire and Pep Rally will be held on Thursday, December 4, at 7:30pm near Newman Park for the team.

Mustang Mom Gail Lawrence, who has twin Mustang Football team members, helped to organize the Bon Fire. She said, "The Bon Fire will be held at the field adjacent to the High School Baseball Stadium located on the west side of the Coliseum." Sweetwater Mayor Jim Mckenzie, and Fire Chief Grant Madden have approved the Bon Fire and are working to make sure the event is engaging for the community and safe for anyone who attends. "City and County officials have supported our event by providing ideas on safety, location, and needed links to resources. Our community is fantastic and has rallied to show our student athletes that we are proud of their success," said Lawrence. "We want to share in their excitement."

Sweetwater High School 1991 graduate and current Assistant Principal, Tecka Mobley remembered her time in high school. "The Bon Fire takes me back to my high school days where events like this show school and community spirit," said Mobley. "It's not often when a team has a record of 13-0 and it is our job [school and community] to show our team that we stand behind them. Pep rallies, bon fires, and honk rallies are all signs of team support, demonstrations of pride, and kind thoughts for future success."

The school expects over 300 students plus community members in attendance at the Bon Fire on Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. near the High School Baseball Field and Coliseum. The Mustang Football team is 13-0 with Celina High School being 11-2 and 5-0 in district play. The Mustang Football team will depart to Wichita Falls with the High School Band and Cheerleaders shortly before 2:00 p.m. on December 5, 2014.

99IHSMustang
12-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Since my Mustangs are out, I will have to cheer for another set of Mustangs to win. I assume Sweetwater is the "underdog" in this one?

CHS_89
12-03-2014, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=99IHSMustang;1849248]Since my Mustangs are out, I will have to cheer for another set of Mustangs to win. I assume Sweetwater is the "underdog" in

Should be a good game

99IHSMustang
12-03-2014, 06:24 PM
I wouldn't say you guys are out. Anything can happen at this point of the playoffs. That's why we play the games. This should be a good one!

I was referring to the Ingleside Mustangs because we got beat like a drum in the first round. You are absolutely right both Celina and Sweetwater are in round 4 for a reason.

bearbear78
12-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Since my Mustangs are out, I will have to cheer for another set of Mustangs to win. I assume Sweetwater is the "underdog" in this one?

The stangs are going to win this one. Sweetwater rolls

CHS_89
12-03-2014, 07:54 PM
I was referring to the Ingleside Mustangs because we got beat like a drum in the first round. You are absolutely right both Celina and Sweetwater are in round 4 for a reason.

Sorry, I tried to get the edit in after I re-read your post. Lol. Must be my old age kicking in. I need a beer.

RPF2666
12-03-2014, 08:10 PM
The stangs are going to win this one. Sweetwater rolls

Just when I was about to go over on the other thread, vote for Graham, and publicly get behind the Steers!

Oh what the heck... Graham ruins S'ville's year...!!!

CHS_89
12-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Just when I was about to go over on the other thread, vote for Graham, and publicly get behind the Steers!

Oh what the heck... Graham ruins S'ville's year...!!!

Nah...the Jackets win this one. Tha 'Ville rolls.

bearbear78
12-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Nah...the Jackets win this one. Tha 'Ville rolls.
Doubt it

CHS_89
12-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Doubt it

Doubt all you want...better yet...count on it

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2014, 08:54 AM
It would appear that some twitter followers, including our own, have gotten through to whoever it is that
Runs our fan page feed. Go to Twitter and read further back for more tweets.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/imagejpg1-25.jpg

Aguilafanatico
12-04-2014, 09:34 AM

Pulling for our old district mates in this one. GO CELINA! (Thought I would never type those 2 words together).

RPF2666
12-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Pulling for our old district mates in this one. GO CELINA! (Thought I would never type those 2 words together).

I have typed these before... Go Argyle... take full advantage of the momentum built by the Class of 2013 and keep winning until someone proves they can
take the title from you...!

CHS_89
12-04-2014, 10:20 AM
I have typed these before... Go Argyle... take full advantage of the momentum built by the Class of 2013 and keep winning until someone proves they can
take the title from you...!

Agree. Go Argyle!

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Found this video of Celina's #5 from his sophomore year on youtube. Reminds me alot of a
current Sweetwater player. I'm expecting both to make their share of big plays tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtjoCd_d9-s

RPF2666
12-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Found this video of Celina's #5 from his sophomore year on youtube. Reminds me alot of a
current Sweetwater player. I'm expecting both to make their share of big plays tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtjoCd_d9-s

He has been doing that stuff in Celina since Pee Wee days... He has ZERO quit in him and runs until
his back hits the ground... Best balance I have ever seen in HS player...

Celina8
12-04-2014, 11:28 AM
I saw in todays Dallas Morning News where Corbett Smith has picked Sweetwater 42 and Celna 38. I sometimes get the feeling he does not care for Celina that much.

orange machine
12-04-2014, 11:37 AM
I saw in todays Dallas Morning News where Corbett Smith has picked Sweetwater 42 and Celna 38. I sometimes get the feeling he does not care for Celina that much.

Corbett Smith knows nothing about Celina and he dang sure knows nothing about Sweetwater. He is looking at the teams records and guessing. The DMN only cares about 6a that were most of their material comes from.

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2014, 11:45 AM

I was wondering what newspaper covered Celina the most because I've looked and it doesn't appear that there are any locally.

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Here is something I found. Although, they made an error at the bottom of the article and repeated themselves.

http://www.kxii.com/sports/headlines/Celina-4th-Round-Bound-284653191.html

The Celina Bobcats Have steamrolled their way through the Class 4A playoffs and now the 11-2 Bobcats find themselves playing in the regional finals.

"It feels great, you know last year we had kind of a bad season. We were home the first week of the playoffs and we lost the first week, and we weren't playing this far. It feels great to play in the fourth round, because I've never played in the fourth round," said quarterback Nathan Elliott.

The Bobcats knocked off Iowa Park by a score of 57-26 last week and will now take on the the 13-0 Sweetwater Mustangs this Friday in Wichita falls.

"Got a lot of speed, tremendous speed on offense and on defense and they fly to ball. They're undefeated and it's going to be a great game," said lineman Carlos Becerra.

"The big thing is for our offense to be able to execute, for our defense to go out and cover and get pressure on the quarterback. The quarterback throws the ball real well so we need to get after him and get in his face a little bit. And we just need our kids to come out and play with a great effort," said Celina coach Bill Elliott.

The man under center for the Bobcats is head coach Bill Elliott's son Nathan, and this year has been a great experience for both father and son.

"It's awesome to do it with my dad, I get to see him every day, we basically are colleagues. We work together, so it's a lot of fun. I couldn't have asked for a better four years of high school than what I've had," said Nathan Elliott.

The elder Elliott agrees.

"It's awesome to do it with my dad, I get to see him every day, we basically are colleagues. We work together, so it's a lot of fun. I couldn't have asked for a better four years of high school than what I've had,"

Aguilafanatico
12-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Corbett Smith knows nothing about Celina and he dang sure knows nothing about Sweetwater. He is looking at the teams records and guessing. The DMN only cares about 6a that were most of their material comes from.

:iagree:

He doesn't care for Argyle much either but don't fret. IMO he is one of the worst HS beat guys in the metro. He has very limited knowledge of 4A down as he seem to really only focus on 5A and 6A.

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2014, 12:32 PM
http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/sports/d/story/sweetwater-offense-is-full-of-weapons/25146/0VBJu7QyUkK4kofe8hkPWg

Sweetwater Offense Is Full Of Weapons

The Sweetwater Mustangs are having one of the greatest seasons in the program's history, and their offense is a key reason why a massing over 5700 yards. The arsenal the Mustangs boast is hard to stop.

Shane Mobley said, "Isaiah McGee, which Isiah's been with it for three years, and then Michael Lawerence. He has been all over the place this season. You put those two guys out wide, and then you've got Max Gomez and Bray Amos, a couple of other guys on the inside that is pretty dangerous."

There is definitely a swagger amongst the Mustangs.

Isaiah McGee said, "The weapons are just, Keagan (Jeffrey), his arm, he's got a rocket, and when you've got a quarterback like that that can put the ball anywhere you want it, and receivers that can catch the way we catch, it's hard to beat."

Michael Lawrence said, "It's amazing how many receivers have stepped up this year and made big plays for us."

But it's not just the talent that set's the Mustangs apart. You won't find a single once of selfishness amongs this team.

McGee said, "When I see anybody do something I'm the first person to run over there and slap them on the helmet. Everytime we score we turn around to that red sea and throwing your hands up and pumping them up. It's the best."

Lawerence said, "We always challenge each other. If one of us scores we're always the first ones in the endzone saying I'm going to be next. We're alwasy challenging each other to do better in the game."

The Mustangs will have their high powered offense on display this Friday night in Wichita Falls as they take on Celina.

Steernation
12-04-2014, 01:01 PM
SW by 1! (;

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2014, 02:42 PM

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/DMN.jpg

RPF2666
12-04-2014, 02:45 PM
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/DMN.jpg

I chalk it up to exhaust fumes... don't have the clean West Texas air to keep a clear head when
predicting games!

Mustang
12-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Mustangs By 7

bobcat1
12-04-2014, 07:54 PM
It looks like the Mustangs are the favorite in this game. Wonder how it will turn out?:smoker:

RPF2666
12-04-2014, 08:29 PM
It looks like the Mustangs are the favorite in this game. Wonder how it will turn out?:smoker:

Yep, looks like it... the experts have spoken...:dispntd:

orange machine
12-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Getting closer to kick off and I'm fired smooth up!!

CHS_89
12-04-2014, 11:52 PM
I wish I could make this game...I'll be listening from 30,000 feet. My take is Sweetwater comes out swinging, Celina survives the onslaught, and then wins the game in the 2nd half with depth and execution. Celina 49 SW 28. I think our running game will win this game. I want to wish both teams, fans, and everyone safe travels and no player injuries. Go Bobcats!

Celina8
12-05-2014, 05:47 AM
Weather looks to be good for tonight with Temps in the mid 40's , no chance of rain and wind 10 to 15 mph. Like CHS I think Sweetwater will come out swinging and it will be about Celina surviving the onslaught. I was told that it is hard to get pressure on the Sweetwater quaterback as he makes very quick reads and gets rid of the ball really quick. I am just happy that it is game day finally. Safe travels everyone!

RPF2666
12-05-2014, 07:27 AM
Weather looks to be good for tonight with Temps in the mid 40's , no chance of rain and wind 10 to 15 mph. Like CHS I think Sweetwater will come out swinging and it will be about Celina surviving the onslaught. I was told that it is hard to get pressure on the Sweetwater quaterback as he makes very quick reads and gets rid of the ball really quick. I am just happy that it is game day finally. Safe travels everyone!

I like my weather again this week... +/- 56 at KO with wind around 10 mph
51/52 at the end with the wind slightly less... yep, going with mine! :cool:

Red&White_9x5
12-05-2014, 09:07 AM

LT Hubbard 6'0 265
LG Vaughn 6'4 260
C Becerra 6'0 280
RG Melton 6'4 295
RT Wimmer 6'2 270

Our QB does get rid of the ball very quick. He has been sacked this year but not often. It was hard to sleep last night. This game should be a Dandy!! I still think we will give up some points but I think we will score just as much. I know this is cliché but the one thing that will swing the pendulum in this balanced matchup is turnovers. Final prediction is Sweetwater 36 Celina 30. Safe travels to everyone and we will see ya in WF.

ynot
12-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Take it on the chin Celina gonna win,

RPF2666
12-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Our QB does get rid of the ball very quick. He has been sacked this year but not often. It was hard to sleep last night. This game should be a Dandy!! I still think we will give up some points but I think we will score just as much. I know this is cliché but the one thing that will swing the pendulum in this balanced matchup is turnovers. Final prediction is Sweetwater 36 Celina 30. Safe travels to everyone and we will see ya in WF.

I slept great last night! I hope that means there's nothing to fret about tonight. We shall see... Go Bobcats!

Safe travels to everyone traveling to all the games tonight!

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Should be a good one...still holding out hope that I can weasel my way out of work by around 3-3:30 and speed race it to Wichita Falls, but we shall see, if not I'll be listening online...I'll take the Stangs in a close one 42-38

Sweetwater Red
12-05-2014, 11:58 AM
I think this may just be an Epic game tonight. I really like our chances as I'm sure the Celina folks do too.
I just hope both teams get out healthy and whoever wins represents our region well in the next round.
Safe travels to all and GO MUSTANGS!

Bullaholic
12-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Really like the re-alignment that allows two teams like these to finally meet. Sweetwater spent some time in the old 4A, and Celina was always in Reg II, so they didn't meet. I think tonight's game will showcase the best that smaller town Texas high school football has to offer from the field to the stands. I will be there wearing my Bulls hat and maroon shirt. I echo Red's sentiments and really look forward to being in the stands. Best of luck to these two fine teams.

orange machine
12-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Really like the re-alignment that allows two teams like these to finally meet. Sweetwater spent some time in the old 4A, and Celina was always in Reg II, so they didn't meet. I think tonight's game will showcase the best that smaller town Texas high school football has to offer from the field to the stands. I will be there wearing my Bulls hat and maroon shirt. I echo Red's sentiments and really look forward to being in the stands. Best of luck to these two fine teams.

Just make sure you sit on the Celina side since the Bulls are in the same dist.

Daddy D 11
12-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Celina in a shutout.

orange machine
12-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Celina in a shutout.

As awsome as that sounds it ain't gonna happen 50 to 26 Celina.

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 02:30 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/n9vppwglx/Screen_Shot_2014_12_05_at_1_26_50_PM.png

I now know with 100% certainty this is run by a kid ... who does not have a working knowledge of the irony staring him right in the face.

It's been a fun week leading up to this one! Just counting down the final few hours now.

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 02:31 PM

Yeah, it is cliche, but it is going to be so key. Another big thing people haven't talked about much is how important special teams will be. Celina cannot afford to let #5 beat them on STs, or even flip the field position battle with a big return. Just keep it out of his hands and make it a non-issue.

regaleagle
12-05-2014, 02:33 PM
First of all, I like both these teams. I know it's been awhile for Sweetwater to be this deep in the playoffs, and that Celina has been maligned the past several seasons. I'm not sure Sweetwater has seen the likes of a team with the athletes they'll see in the Bobcats tonite. I truly believe Sweetwater will score on Celina and Celina will score on Sweetwater. The Mustangs will show up and may just hit the Bobcats in the mouth real quick-like, haha. I believe turnovers will be a key to this game. If the Mustangs can get a few going their way this game will be close at the end.....if they don't it won't. I also think if Celina plays a "clean" game and up to their potential then they'll win by 3 touchdowns. They've got Elliot and Alexander to contend with, among others. Celina has lots of size and athletes. They also have speed. If they can just keep themselves from making mistakes, they should win this game. BUT.....maybe just maybe Sweetwater is much much better than that. Afterall....they are UNDEFEATED!!! Good luck to both teams and may you each play a great game tonite.

Red&White_9x5
12-05-2014, 04:12 PM
In WF and am ready for this great contest. Gonna be a long 4 hours till kickoff

Red&White_9x5
12-05-2014, 04:13 PM

LT Hubbard 6'0 265
LG Vaughn 6'4 260
C Becerra 6'0 280
RG Melton 6'4 295
RT Wimmer 6'2 270

Yeah, it is cliche, but it is going to be so key. Another big thing people haven't talked about much is how important special teams will be. Celina cannot afford to let #5 beat them on STs, or even flip the field position battle with a big return. Just keep it out of his hands and make it a non-issue.

Great post and very accurate. Special teams will be huge tonight

bobcat1
12-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Good luck healthwise to both teams. I just got home and have to work in the morning so the 2 hour trip is out for me. I'll be listening though.

regaleagle
12-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Keep us updated bobcat1 and I'll keep the Argyle game updated on our thread.

Sweetwater Red
12-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Pregame warm ups

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/imagejpg1-26.jpg

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Pregame warm ups

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/imagejpg1-26.jpg

Looks good! Thanks for the photo Red!

orange machine
12-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Sweetwater players are taunting the Celina crowd.

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 08:14 PM

Was wondering if anybody that's there would comment on that. The Celina radio announcers were talking about that - said the Sweetwater kids were all the way on the Bobcats' sideline taunting the crowd.

Sweetwater Red
12-05-2014, 08:19 PM

What crowd? :taunt:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/imagejpg1-27.jpg

regaleagle
12-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Hahaha.....that's funny!!!! Maybe just checking out the Celina cheerleaders, more likely, LOL.

Sweetwater Red
12-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Last pic guys. Game time!

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/imagejpg1-28.jpg

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 08:34 PM
I like that first play from scrimmage.

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Announcers making it sound like Sweetwater players are playing true to their town's internet trolls. Gonna come back to haunt them if it's true.

SWMustang
12-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Score?

TheDOCTORdre
Heavyweight bout going blow for blow right now...Sweetwater's inability to convert 2 pt conversions could be costly

TheDOCTORdre
12-7 Sweetwater

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Sounds like Sweetwater kids are really into the extracurricular activities.

CelinaCatFan
12-05-2014, 09:26 PM
21-12 Celina

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Celina absolutely having their way with Sweetwater on the ground, even without Alexander in the backfield. Setting up Elliot and the receivers.

CelinaCatFan
12-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Where is Alexander?

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Looks like this one could start becoming one sided

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Where is Alexander?

Got hurt in the first quarter. Announcers said it looked like an ankle injury. Said he's up and walking around on the sidelines, but hasn't been in since mid first quarter.

CelinaCatFan
12-05-2014, 09:40 PM
21-18 Celina

orange machine
12-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Celina has been close twice sticking the dagger in.

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Sweetwater sounds like a bunch of thugs.

Tejastrue
12-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Give me a break...

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Give me a break...

Alright, you got it!

Tejastrue
12-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Alright, you got it!

Gee...thanks.

SouthTexas Lobo
12-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Give me a break...

Thank you Tejas, couldnt have said it any better

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Gee...thanks.

You're very welcome.

bobcat1
12-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Good thing Sweetwater had that long drive. Their defense was getting tired.

orange machine
12-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Fixing to see a different celina team the 2nd half.

CelinaCatFan
12-05-2014, 09:59 PM
I hope you're right!

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2014, 10:01 PM

Hopefully a worst one

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 10:01 PM

I sure hope so! We need to put these people away.

CHS_89
12-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Settle down Celina and pound the rock.

CelinaCatFan
12-05-2014, 10:35 PM
27-18 Celina

d0tc0m
12-05-2014, 10:37 PM
I know Celina has worn Sweetwater down, and I know the Bobcats scored on that drive, but from the way the broadcast sounds, the Mustangs defense is pretty salty...really making Celina push.

CelinaCatFan
12-05-2014, 10:40 PM
27-26 Celina