PDA

View Full Version : I Love Forney!!

20dawgz05
11-13-2003, 11:27 PM
yall are so funny haha!!!...well the ones that post on here makin fun of us(all in good manner) like rabbit and a few more!!...but i mean its trash talk but its the fun kind!!! thats wahy h/s football is all about! :p

Rabbit'93
11-13-2003, 11:31 PM
Personally I've met some great people from Burnet on here. I gained alot of respect for your town last year with what you guys did for Corey from Everman. I hope I'll get the chance to meet several of you in about 4 weeks...

oh yea do you guys already have the trophy in the case? wink :p

20dawgz05
11-13-2003, 11:42 PM
nope no trophy yet man i should look into that why wait lol!!! j/k ****KNOCK ON WOOD***..... yeah i hope we get the privlage to play u guys this year!!!... well maybe u will get the privlage of meeting ME in 4 weeks haha!!!.... betcha cant wait right!!

jason
11-13-2003, 11:44 PM
20dawgz05:
nope no trophy yet man i should look into that why wait lol!!! j/k ****KNOCK ON WOOD***..... yeah i hope we get the privlage to play u guys this year!!!... well maybe u will get the privlage of meeting ME in 4 weeks haha!!!.... betcha cant wait right!!its different reading some stuff you wrote knowin what u told me....i think ill just hang out with the old timers from last time i was there though :D :D

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>