PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Eagles

Roughneck93
11-27-2014, 03:52 PM
Dallas by 1...:)

Go Cowboys!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2014, 03:58 PM
10-10 at half time and 20-10 Dallas win.

Deuce
11-27-2014, 04:41 PM
I can't believe Romo let them score that fast. He is a horrible QB!!

Roughneck93
11-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Too easy....

Wonkas_Willy
11-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Cant win in blue unis at home, Raiders last year doesn't count cuz it is the RAIDERS

Saggy Aggie
11-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Defense Is like a hot knife through butter

Roughneck93
11-27-2014, 05:01 PM
Yikes.....

Career day for Sanchez today....

Roughneck93
11-27-2014, 05:18 PM
Wow....

Deuce
11-27-2014, 05:22 PM
13th TD drive of at least 80 yards allowed by the Cowboy D this year.

CP3Dad
11-27-2014, 06:13 PM
No penalty yardage, no turnovers. Tough to beat anybody at any level when they do that.

slpybear the bullfan
11-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Defense sucking bad. Offense doing zilch. Special teams Meh. Coaches unimaginative.

Blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2014, 06:46 PM
trying to run all game against the 30th rank pass defense

Saggy Aggie
11-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Well romo just threw 3 awful passes in a row, 3rd one picked off

Macarthur
11-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Well romo just threw 3 awful passes in a row, 3rd one picked off

Yeah, you can tell he's not right. I wondered if the short week was going to be an issue. He usually doesn't even start practicing until today in a normal week.

Cam
11-27-2014, 07:15 PM
.....by any chance....is Joe Buck an Eagles fan?....

Macarthur
11-27-2014, 07:22 PM
.....by any chance....is Joe Buck an Eagles fan?....

No kidding.

Smitty
11-27-2014, 07:23 PM
Hurry up offense kills

here4Villa
11-27-2014, 07:35 PM
I wish I could say they were tired and that be sufficient reason. Bad day boys but you'll get it back!

bobcat1
11-27-2014, 08:54 PM
That was the most ill prepared and uninspired team I've seen Dallas put on the field. Not only Romo but the entire team sucked. The worst play of all was when Williams stood there and watched the Philly player intercept the ball.

here4Villa
11-27-2014, 09:13 PM
Yea I'm a huge fan. I almost threw my tv out the window.

GrTigers6
11-28-2014, 08:43 AM
It didn't help that the first drive was stalled because of a non call on pass interference on Bryant I mean he had him wrapped up

Macarthur
11-28-2014, 10:33 AM
It didn't help that the first drive was stalled because of a non call on pass interference on Bryant I mean he had him wrapped up

That was a bad no call. And on the pass that dez did catch, that was actually interference, too and wasn't called.

I don't think that makes much diff but it's still frustrating.

This team is at a real crossroads. It's going to be interesting to see how they respond.

GrTigers6
11-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Yes they did and they need to respond big time against chicago

Macarthur
11-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Another thing to keep in mind. I think the timing of playing philly really hurt. Philly does things so diff on offense and they put so much pressure on your conditioning. Getting home from NY when they did, the Cowboys basically had about 80 hours to get ready for that offense. That's just not enough time.

And the offense want ready either, especially romo.

Farmersfan
12-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Another thing to keep in mind. I think the timing of playing philly really hurt. Philly does things so diff on offense and they put so much pressure on your conditioning. Getting home from NY when they did, the Cowboys basically had about 80 hours to get ready for that offense. That's just not enough time.

And the offense want ready either, especially romo.

Go figure! The Dallas defense has been pretty mediocre to bad for several seasons now and this year they were getting it done with smoke and mirrors. This bad Dallas defense gave up 33 points to the #4 Philly offense that averages 31 a game every week. Anybody who knows football shouldn't really be surprised. What is surprising and completely unacceptable is the fact that the high powered and unstoppable Dallas offense only scored 10 points against a very mediocre Philly defense. (actually ranked worse than the Dallas D). I know the old dependable saying is that "Defense wins championships" but this is completely not true. The vast majority of Superbowl champs in the past were high powered offenses........................................Th is year will be no different!

bulldog60
12-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Go figure! The Dallas defense has been pretty mediocre to bad for several seasons now and this year they were getting it done with smoke and mirrors. This bad Dallas defense gave up 33 points to the #4 Philly offense that averages 31 a game every week. Anybody who knows football shouldn't really be surprised. What is surprising and completely unacceptable is the fact that the high powered and unstoppable Dallas offense only scored 10 points against a very mediocre Philly defense. (actually ranked worse than the Dallas D). I know the old dependable saying is that "Defense wins championships" but this is completely not true. The vast majority of Superbowl champs in the past were high powered offenses........................................Th is year will be no different!

Sad but true.

Macarthur
12-01-2014, 12:12 PM

Everyone was bad Thursday. There's no question that this team needs the offense to protect the defense and they didn't. But you simply can't excuse a professional defense for getting them in a hole that quickly.

And keep in mind, that 33 points is deceiving. PHilly could have scored A LOT more. Sanchez missed several wide open guys. They could have scored 50 if they had been dialed in the second half.

You simply can't wait to lay blame at the feet of Romo. You're so eager to do it, you will simply ignore poor play across the board.

hookandladder
12-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Dallas sucks year in and year out because of Jerry ,Romo and gutless coach not willing to stand up to his boss, will not change till all three are remove. Only reason Dallas won in Jerry's early years is the coaching of Jimmy Johnson, nuff said.

Farmersfan
12-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Everyone was bad Thursday. There's no question that this team needs the offense to protect the defense and they didn't. But you simply can't excuse a professional defense for getting them in a hole that quickly.

And keep in mind, that 33 points is deceiving. PHilly could have scored A LOT more. Sanchez missed several wide open guys. They could have scored 50 if they had been dialed in the second half.

You simply can't wait to lay blame at the feet of Romo. You're so eager to do it, you will simply ignore poor play across the board.

You are making a ignorant point Mac! Both teams had 12 possessions in this game. The Eagles scored 33 points on 7 of those possessions. The Cowboys scored 10 points on 2 of their possessions. Here are some FACTS for you to help to come to some kind of logical conclusion. The Eagles score on about 60% of their drives against EVERYBODY this season!!!!!! The NFL average for scoring drives is more than 40%. The Cowboys scored on 16% of their drives in this game. Do you have a clearer picture of things now?

Farmersfan
12-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Dallas sucks year in and year out because of Jerry ,Romo and gutless coach not willing to stand up to his boss, will not change till all three are remove. Only reason Dallas won in Jerry's early years is the coaching of Jimmy Johnson, nuff said.

The problem with this team is the leadership. The defense wasn't going to shut down that effective Eagles offense without some major momentum and luck. Early in the game nothing was really going Dallas's way and someone needed to step up and """TAKE"""" the momentum away from Philly. 99% of the people in the world understands the QB is the one that normally has to step up and make a play or 2 to turn the tides when things aren't going well. Not only did Romo NOT step up but at one point early in the game when the offense was starting to roll a little he actually took a dive for a 7 yard loss to avoid an imaginary sack. Everyone knows I hate Romo but what he did was no better than dropping to the ground and yelling to the Eagles "I GIVE UP, PLEASE DON'T HIT ME"....... I knew at that point the Dallas "faux" success from this season wasn't going to amount to anything. Romo isn't capable of leading a championship caliber team when he's healthy so how the hell is he going to lead them when he is more worried about getting hit than he is about making a downfield completion?

Macarthur
12-02-2014, 11:56 AM
Romo. Romo. Romo.

Things never change for you, FF.

coach
12-02-2014, 12:09 PM
The problem with this team is the leadership. The defense wasn't going to shut down that effective Eagles offense without some major momentum and luck. Early in the game nothing was really going Dallas's way and someone needed to step up and """TAKE"""" the momentum away from Philly. 99% of the people in the world understands the QB is the one that normally has to step up and make a play or 2 to turn the tides when things aren't going well. Not only did Romo NOT step up but at one point early in the game when the offense was starting to roll a little he actually took a dive for a 7 yard loss to avoid an imaginary sack. Everyone knows I hate Romo but what he did was no better than dropping to the ground and yelling to the Eagles "I GIVE UP, PLEASE DON'T HIT ME"....... I knew at that point the Dallas "faux" success from this season wasn't going to amount to anything. Romo isn't capable of leading a championship caliber team when he's healthy so how the hell is he going to lead them when he is more worried about getting hit than he is about making a downfield completion?

Yea, because playing with 2 broken bones in his back isnt leadership.

Macarthur
12-02-2014, 12:36 PM

Yeah, or a herniated disk, or a punchtured lung or fractured ribs. :smoker:

full circle
12-02-2014, 01:00 PM
I told you he could somehow justify it being Romos fault. And 8-4 aint bad

GrTigers6
12-02-2014, 01:58 PM
You are making a ignorant point Mac! Both teams had 12 possessions in this game. The Eagles scored 33 points on 7 of those possessions. The Cowboys scored 10 points on 2 of their possessions. Here are some FACTS for you to help to come to some kind of logical conclusion. The Eagles score on about 60% of their drives against EVERYBODY this season!!!!!! The NFL average for scoring drives is more than 40%. The Cowboys scored on 16% of their drives in this game. Do you have a clearer picture of things now?Yeah the defense gave up way too many points that lead to the offense having to come from behind and couldn't play their control game like they wanted to. If you give the penalty against dez that they overlooked then we probably tie it up and only do be down again 2 minutes later. And so on

Macarthur
12-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Yeah the defense gave up way too many points that lead to the offense having to come from behind and couldn't play their control game like they wanted to. If you give the penalty against dez that they overlooked then we probably tie it up and only do be down again 2 minutes later. And so on

Here's the thing. The offense wasn't good, and neither was the defense. It was a complete team loss, but some on here only see flaws in one place.

bobcat1
12-02-2014, 08:26 PM
That was the most ill prepared and uninspired team I've seen Dallas put on the field. Not only Romo but the entire team sucked. The worst play of all was when Williams stood there and watched the Philly player intercept the ball.

Here's the thing. The offense wasn't good, and neither was the defense. It was a complete team loss, but some on here only see flaws in one place.
Wait for it Mac! I agree with you. Shocker! LOL

Farmersfan
12-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Romo. Romo. Romo.

Things never change for you, FF.

I didn't mention Romo Mac. You did.

Farmersfan
12-03-2014, 04:14 PM

Sorry coach! I didn't see any playing................. Like i said, I saw a bitch swim to avoid imaginary contact when his team needed him to make a play the most. I also saw quite a few wobbly duck passes and a QB rating worse than 30 other NFL QBs that played in week #13... Leadership? Where? How?

Farmersfan
12-03-2014, 04:43 PM

I already knew the Dallas defense was bad Mac... Did you expect the defense to step up and play a great game against Philly's offense and hold them low enough for Dallas to win with that 10 point performance? Be honest? I expected Philly to score in the 30s in that game. But I also expect Dallas to score in the 30's............

Macarthur
12-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Sorry coach! I didn't see any playing................. Like i said, I saw a bitch swim to avoid imaginary contact when his team needed him to make a play the most. I also saw quite a few wobbly duck passes and a QB rating worse than 30 other NFL QBs that played in week #13... Leadership? Where? How?

nm..