PDA

View Full Version : This sucks!!

Ernest T Bass
11-24-2014, 03:51 PM
For the first time in 5 years, I'm putting up equipment before thanksgiving. This is my suicide note.

Cam
11-24-2014, 03:57 PM
For the first time in 5 years, I'm putting up equipment before thanksgiving. This is my suicide note.

.....don't do it ETB!!!......the turkey stuffin' will be awesome come Thursday!!!....:crazy1:

Leopardfan201
11-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Well everyone has too rebuild sumtime

Ernest T Bass
11-24-2014, 04:02 PM
.....don't do it ETB!!!......the turkey stuffin' will be awesome come Thursday!!!....:crazy1:

Unfortunately, I have no family left. So, there will be no turkey or stuffin' for ol' Ernest.

Leopardfan, NEXT year was supposed to be our rebuilding year.

Luckily, I dont think my ceiling fan can support my weight long enough.

ccmom
11-24-2014, 04:50 PM
Unfortunately, I have no family left. So, there will be no turkey or stuffin' for ol' Ernest.

Well, you are just a ray of sunshine, now aren't ya? :p

waterboy
11-24-2014, 05:41 PM

You can eat with us, if'n you don't mind the road trip...:wave:

Cam
11-24-2014, 06:22 PM
You can eat with us, if'n you don't mind the road trip...:wave:

or head on down to Burnet!....we'll feed ya some turkey....Mexican style!!!.....Cranberry sauce??....we don't eat no stinkin' cranberry sauce....we substitute with refried beans instead!!....:doh:....a la chingada!!!.....

BwdLion73
11-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Well...I have an extra Swanson's Turkey and dressing TV dinner. I'm having one at the Lake House with all my friends...or pick me up and we'll go to Cam's :D:thinking::D

Roughneck93
11-24-2014, 06:39 PM
or head on down to Burnet!....we'll feed ya some turkey....Mexican style!!!.....Cranberry sauce??....we don't eat no stinkin' cranberry sauce....we substitute with refried beans instead!!....:doh:....a la chingada!!!.....

Hahaha...:2thumbsup

garageoffice
11-24-2014, 07:56 PM

Now you're talkin'! One of my favorite Thanksgiving dinners was the year we opted for a full homemade Tex-Mex meal. Enchiladas, tamales, rice, beans, chicken tortilla soup and pumpkin empanadas for dessert! Mmmmm! Gonna have to do that again sometime.

bobcat1
11-24-2014, 08:12 PM
For the first time in 5 years, I'm putting up equipment before thanksgiving. This is my suicide note. Gym Rat!