PDA

View Full Version : S&S Rams vs Gunter Tigers Saturday in Denison Munson Stadium 2pm

orange machine
11-23-2014, 05:34 PM
Both teams have big strong olines and dlines. Gunter won the 1st meeting 35 to 7, but it was 7 to 7 at the half. S&S is healthy now and clicking. Gunter has more athleres, but S&S is one physical tough nut to crack. I think Gunter wins but wouldn't be surprised if S&S pulls it out.

orange machine
11-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Well this tread has gotten off to a great start!!!

OldNavy
11-24-2014, 07:03 PM
I've been out of the area for four years. I cant remember the last time S&S made the playoffs, much less been in the third round and people giving them a chanc to win. Whats happened?

orange machine
11-24-2014, 08:27 PM
I've been out of the area for four years. I cant remember the last time S&S made the playoffs, much less been in the third round and people giving them a chanc to win. Whats happened?

S&S went 3 rounds deep last year also. I think they got the right coaching staff that came from a winning program, Gunter lol. S&S isn't the same S&S of old that's for sure. First playoff in school history was 1998 made it to area. Then last year to regionals and now this year.

OldNavy
11-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Glad to hear that. It wasn't that long ago that they didn't have a weight training program. Hard to compete with those that that did.

orange machine
11-25-2014, 02:22 PM
Yeah S&S has some big ole hogs up front that 4a teams would like to have.

turbostud
11-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Its the new S&S. Everyone beware. Do you guys realize that the Rams beat Ellysian Fields last week, that's Celina's old state playoff foe if im not mistaking.