11-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Uhh........where?

Pine Tree

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

lostaussie
11-23-2014, 02:59 PM
whats your thoughts
Tatum 42 Atlanta 21

They beat you the 1st game. What makes you think Tatum is 27 points better now?? Lol

regaleagle
11-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Atlanta by a touchdown or less is my guess. I think Atlanta has a pretty darn good team and knows how to play East Texas teams. They should match up well against Tatum's speed . Tatum may be much improved since the first meeting, but I'll assume so is Atlanta.

lostaussie
11-23-2014, 04:05 PM
To be honest with you I hope Tatum takes them out......because the 2nd time we play them we gonna blow them out. I love beating up on Tatum:D

eagle1962
11-23-2014, 04:16 PM
To be honest with you I hope Tatum takes them out......because the 2nd time we play them we gonna blow them out. I love beating up on Tatum:D

I think we will score more because our offence is going to be on the field longer because our DEFFENCE is much improved and healthy
so therefore we score more and they score less

cowboyandchrist
11-23-2014, 09:38 PM

Tatum is not the same team it was earlier in the year, they have a bunch of players back, they dominated Coldsprings and Bullard. I believe they will beat Atlanta because of the defense. I have no ideal what happened in the last three weeks, but what ever Andy did, it is amazing. I said before the season started that this defense could be the best defense in all of 4A. It appears they waited until the playoffs to prove it. I don't know if anybody can beat Gilmer this year, but if Tatum can get to the Bucks, it will be a much better game than the last one. They are playing four full quarters now with dominating style defense.

lostaussie
11-23-2014, 09:39 PM
Hope you get a shot

buckeyebob
11-23-2014, 10:39 PM

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/big-machine-gun.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)
34-31 Atlanta but I do so agree with ya

waterboy
11-24-2014, 10:31 AM
They beat you the 1st game. What makes you think Tatum is 27 points better now?? Lol

The first game Atlanta beat Tatum 34-28 in a close one. Seeing as Tatum has been playing much better, and it's very hard to beat the same team twice, I'll take Tatum by a couple of TDs in this one.

Eagleborn
11-24-2014, 02:28 PM
The first game Atlanta beat Tatum 34-28 in a close one. Seeing as Tatum has been playing much better, and it's very hard to beat the same team twice, I'll take Tatum by a couple of TDs in this one.

That first game was a good one... Was Tatum's first game going old school on offense. No love lost here, benches cleared and two players ejected..

Will be a war.

waterboy
11-24-2014, 02:35 PM
That first game was a good one... Was Tatum's first game going old school on offense. No love lost here, benches cleared and two players ejected..

Will be a war.

Yep. It will be a war. I think Tatum will take 'em this time. We're hoping y'all get that rematch with us that y'all have been asking for.;)

Eagleborn
11-24-2014, 02:38 PM
Yep. It will be a war. I think Tatum will take 'em this time. We're hoping y'all get that rematch with us that y'all have been asking for.;)

That would be nice.... But first things first.

waterboy
11-24-2014, 03:59 PM
That would be nice.... But first things first.

Yep!

movethechain
11-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Which is the Home Team this week? Tatum or Atlanta. Wasn't the regular season game played in Atlanta?

Eagle8
11-25-2014, 07:33 AM
Atlanta will be the home team. Yes, we played in Atlanta in the regular season.

buckeyebob
11-25-2014, 07:35 AM
Tatum is Visitor...2:00 Saturday A Pine Tree...Visitor side is very good...parking is definitely better than we have...of course we do not care.

Eagleborn
11-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Tatum is Visitor...2:00 Saturday A Pine Tree...Visitor side is very good...parking is definitely better than we have...of course we do not care.

UIL don't care either, about Gladewaters home jersey, so tell Traylor to quit calling and complaining.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waterboy
11-25-2014, 02:45 PM
UIL don't care either, about Gladewaters home jersey, so tell Traylor to quit calling and complaining.

It is my understanding that that particular rule doesn't go into effect until next season anyway. It's not gonna matter. Just hit the guy with the ball.:vrycnfsd:

buckeyebob
11-25-2014, 08:59 PM

Why?

bobcat1
11-25-2014, 10:53 PM
Atlanta sends Tatum to get their sneakers Saturday.

Eagleborn
11-26-2014, 09:23 AM

Tatum been in sneakers for a few weeks now.

Beat Peaster
Lost to Longview

cowboyandchrist
11-26-2014, 11:22 AM

If the Tatum keeps playing four full quarters like they have the last two weeks, Atlanta won't be the only team they beat.

Eagle8
11-27-2014, 01:47 AM
B-ball team ballin baby. Beat Peaster without most of the starters from football. Took a loss to 5A Longview

buckeyebob
11-27-2014, 09:10 AM
If the Tatum keeps playing four full quarters like they have the last two weeks, Atlanta won't be the only team they beat.

But Tatum can't handle next week no matter who...need to give the Rabbits a chance

cowboyandchrist
11-27-2014, 10:34 AM
But Tatum can't handle next week no matter who...need to give the Rabbits a chance
If the same defense against a very good Coldsprings team shows up on Saturday, I give Tatum a chance against any team, Gilmer included. Tatum defense dominated that game. They will have to play the same game against Atlanta to win.

lostaussie
11-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Headed to this one today. Not seen Atl play and Tatum only once. This could be a barn burner.

poisoned10
11-29-2014, 10:22 AM
My wife scheduled family Christmas pictures today at 3. I'm going to try to make this game tho.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

cowboyandchrist
11-29-2014, 07:18 PM
I just got in from the game and I have never ever seen Tatum play this bad ever. The Atlanta Rabbits are small on both sides of the ball, but they run like jack Rabbits. The defense was tackling the running back the same time he got the ball from the QB. The O line of Tatum out weighed the D line of Atlanta by 30 pounds a man and still could not push them off the line of scrimmage. The safety from Tatum was in on nearly every tackle. Atlanta wide receivers ran 10 yard slants, caught the ball and was off to the races. Number 2 (QB) for Atlanta can't weigh 155 pounds and it took two and three Tatum boys to get him on the ground and he was the fastest player on the field. It was 41 to 0 when the first half ended. I didn't mind getting beat, Atlanta is a darn good football team, but it looked like Tatum was in slow motion and not excited about being in the third round. As good as Atlanta played, they are no match for Gilmer. They are small and fast and play sound fundamental football, but I think Gilmer will win by three or more touch downs. They will not run away from Gilmer like they did Tatum, Gilmer is just to fast in the secondary. Now I know why Gladewater beat both Tatum and Atlanta. If you have a good O line you can push Atlanta's small D-line off the ball and protect the QB. 55 to 21 was the final score, but I can promise you it was much worse. There was no effort or I should say fired up ball players on the Tatum side. I believe the Gilmer buckeyes make it all the way and play LG for the championship. Gladewater was the better team last night, but just did not know how to finish the game. Gilmer knows how to win no matter what the situation they are in.
Tatum has size, speed (not as fast as Atlanta or Gilmer) and very athletic players, but you have to have a QB that can throw the ball on the money if you are going win in the playoffs. Great season for the Tatum Eagles making it three rounds deep, but very disappointed in how they played today. God Bless and safe travel home.

buckeyebob
11-29-2014, 09:21 PM
I just got in from the game and I have never ever seen Tatum play this bad ever. The Atlanta Rabbits are small on both sides of the ball, but they run like jack Rabbits. The defense was tackling the running back the same time he got the ball from the QB. The O line of Tatum out weighed the D line of Atlanta by 30 pounds a man and still could not push them off the line of scrimmage. The safety from Tatum was in on nearly every tackle. Atlanta wide receivers ran 10 yard slants, caught the ball and was off to the races. Number 2 (QB) for Atlanta can't weigh 155 pounds and it took two and three Tatum boys to get him on the ground and he was the fastest player on the field. It was 41 to 0 when the first half ended. I didn't mind getting beat, Atlanta is a darn good football team, but it looked like Tatum was in slow motion and not excited about being in the third round. As good as Atlanta played, they are no match for Gilmer. They are small and fast and play sound fundamental football, but I think Gilmer will win by three or more touch downs. They will not run away from Gilmer like they did Tatum, Gilmer is just to fast in the secondary. Now I know why Gladewater beat both Tatum and Atlanta. If you have a good O line you can push Atlanta's small D-line off the ball and protect the QB. 55 to 21 was the final score, but I can promise you it was much worse. There was no effort or I should say fired up ball players on the Tatum side. I believe the Gilmer buckeyes make it all the way and play LG for the championship. Gladewater was the better team last night, but just did not know how to finish the game. Gilmer knows how to win no matter what the situation they are in.
Tatum has size, speed (not as fast as Atlanta or Gilmer) and very athletic players, but you have to have a QB that can throw the ball on the money if you are going win in the playoffs. Great season for the Tatum Eagles making it three rounds deep, but very disappointed in how they played today. God Bless and safe travel home.

Well said & I appreciate it...1/2 of Gilmer was there...we all tend to take a smack at each other but in the end, Atlanta, Tatum, Carthage, Gladewater have the programs to continue having teams that allow us to smack each other...now the game continues...Buckeyes & Rabbits, Lobo, Friday evening