PDA

View Full Version : Sinton's Rob Knox

YTBulldogs
11-21-2014, 01:31 PM
GOD Speed Rob!!!!!! Great kid and wish him well in recovery.

http://www.caller.com/sports/high-school/football/play-like-rob-sidelined-teammate-inspires-sinton-football-team_70793130

Snotbubbles
11-21-2014, 01:37 PM
Prayers from LaVernia. Nice article and the power of rallying around a player is powerful. Go Pirates.

hollywood
11-21-2014, 01:41 PM
GOD Speed Rob!!!!!! Great kid and wish him well in recovery.

http://www.caller.com/sports/high-school/football/play-like-rob-sidelined-teammate-inspires-sinton-football-team_70793130

Awesome story! And yes, "Play like Rob" Sinton players. Sounds like an upstanding young man. Kuddos to his parents, family and friends and prayers for them as well.

pirate4state
11-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Thanks everyone! At the request of Rob & his family we tried to keep it as hush-hush as possible, but when you live in a small town that is darn near impossible! LOL

We are just happy he is on the mend. Still hoping & praying for good news from the path report next week. He doesn't want to be a distraction -- he just wants to get well so he can get back on the field!

Snotbubbles
11-21-2014, 02:08 PM
Thanks everyone! At the request of Rob & his family we tried to keep it as hush-hush as possible, but when you live in a small town that is darn near impossible! LOL

Really impossible when school's release it, allow photos taken at stadium by media. All that matters, Rob is doing well and in good spirits. I see Sinton rolling on and taking this fine young man for the ride.

pirate4state
11-21-2014, 02:11 PM
Was really referring to when we first found out. They actually did a pretty good job. The team did a good job of keeping it "in the locker room" but then an announcement was made at the Friday game (Ingleside) and after that it was out there.

Really impossible when school's release it, allow photos taken at stadium by media. All that matters, Rob is doing well and in good spirits. I see Sinton rolling on and taking this fine young man for the ride.

Snotbubbles
11-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Was really referring to when we first found out. They actually did a pretty good job. The team did a good job of keeping it "in the locker room" but then an announcement was made at the Friday game (Ingleside) and after that it was out there.

I agree, hard to keep hush. Did well, cause I didn't hear till a poster thanked Cuero for their concern about #42 a few days ago. Excellent trainer care at Sinton, caring coach and family, getting him the advanced care ASAP. Thumbs up.

pirate4state
11-21-2014, 02:51 PM
I agree, hard to keep hush. Did well, cause I didn't hear till a poster thanked Cuero for their concern about #42 a few days ago. Excellent trainer care at Sinton, caring coach and family, getting him the advanced care ASAP. Thumbs up.

Same with us about the Yoakum kid. Tough situations.

scrub c
11-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Go Sinton

44INAROW
11-21-2014, 07:59 PM
Wow, puts things into prospective for sure. Sounds like he had good care from start to finish....prayers for good news from the pathologist👍

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bd62
11-22-2014, 12:26 AM
God Bless this young man and his Family and will keep him in my prayers

PhiI C
11-22-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm sure the hit on him was not malicious and was a clean hit but I wonder who the Cuero player was who probably saved his life by bringing attention to his condition.