PDA

View Full Version : The Yoe House

coach
11-21-2014, 12:36 PM
Did I read somewhere that the old Yoe house in Cameron burnt to the ground this week?

regaleagle
11-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Don't know about the Yoe House, but the House of Yoe might get burned tonite badly by Teague. Supposed to be a barn-burner of a game, LOL. I don't think Yoe will be able to handle the Teague scoring juggernaut tonite. Teague is averaging only about 60 pts/game and I heard their punter is threatening to leave the team. He's been sidelined all season with a severe case of butt splinters, haha.

FB-fanatic
11-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Has Skinner gotten any legitimate DI offers as of late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Bosqueville
11-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Did I read somewhere that the old Yoe house in Cameron burnt to the ground this week?

Yes and sounds like arson.

waterboy
11-21-2014, 03:47 PM
Yes and sounds like arson.

Some people just don't value history and heritage. I hope they catch them, and let them lay with Bubba for a few months. I'm pretty sure he would make them change...

Rabid Cougar
11-22-2014, 08:38 AM
Don't know about the Yoe House, but the House of Yoe might get burned tonite badly by Teague. Supposed to be a barn-burner of a game, LOL. I don't think Yoe will be able to handle the Teague scoring juggernaut tonite. Teague is averaging only about 60 pts/game and I heard their punter is threatening to leave the team. He's been sidelined all season with a severe case of butt splinters, haha.

And how did that scoring juggernaut do last night??????????

Rabid Cougar
11-22-2014, 08:40 AM
The Yoe House has been a fire hazard for as long as I lived in Cameron plus the 30 something years since. I am surprised it hasn't burned before now.

regaleagle
11-22-2014, 12:06 PM
And how did that scoring juggernaut do last night??????????

I think that punter for Teague finally saw some action, lol. Like I stated in the final scores postings last night....Yoe says Hello and Yoe says Goodbye to Teague, hahaha.

FB-fanatic
11-22-2014, 01:56 PM
I think that punter for Teague finally saw some action, lol. Like I stated in the final scores postings last night....Yoe says Hello and Yoe says Goodbye to Teague, hahaha.
Yoe forced a number of ill advised passes, one or two for a pick six. Skinner ran the triple veer well, with the option to keep, handoff, or pass, but Yoe were very disciplined. Yoe defensive front were strong and secondary was very disciplined. I felt Teague had a slight edge as the stronger team, but Cameron's experience, winning tradition and coaching was the difference.