PDA

View Full Version : SEC blocking Texas-A&M from playing in Texas Bowl

Scoop27
11-19-2014, 06:44 PM
http://247sports.com/Bolt/SEC-keeping-Aggies-and-Horns-from-playing-33079060

Saggy Aggie
11-19-2014, 07:29 PM
I thought we established that whatever chip brown says is almost undoubtedly exactly opposite of the truth?

hookandladder
11-19-2014, 09:05 PM
I thought we established that whatever chip brown says is almost undoubtedly exactly opposite of the truth?

Well saggy tell us what is really going on, you know everything right.

Saggy Aggie
11-19-2014, 09:25 PM

No clue. Too busy at work to keep up

Saggy Aggie
11-19-2014, 09:25 PM

Double post...

BwdLions
11-20-2014, 11:48 AM
No clue. Too busy at work to keep up

No comment.

msu97
11-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Chip Brown is not reliable...
however... in this instance it makes sense...

the reason would not be one school being scared... but if it is in the Houston Bowl, there is A LOT of $$$$$ that neither school would not see because of bowl agreements and pay outs... which is why I can see the validity to this story...
one thing we have learned, it that colleges and conferences are all about $$$$$.... if this was the Fiesta or Cotton... their would be no story

Macarthur
11-20-2014, 02:22 PM
Chip Brown is not reliable...
however... in this instance it makes sense...

the reason would not be one school being scared... but if it is in the Houston Bowl, there is A LOT of $$$$$ that neither school would not see because of bowl agreements and pay outs... which is why I can see the validity to this story...
one thing we have learned, it that colleges and conferences are all about $$$$$.... if this was the Fiesta or Cotton... their would be no story

good post. IF there is anything to this, it's money. Pure and simple.

msu97
11-21-2014, 08:05 AM
like I said, I cannot see how anyone can give Chip Brown any shred of credibility, and this story too is off, only because Chip wrote it...

but with the amount of $$$$ someone else would profit off of this game other than said conference and schools is not going to happen

hookandladder
11-21-2014, 08:18 AM
I personally would love to see it happen however I do not think it will make much difference in recruiting, Coach Strong will get the players that best fit his style of play. I am looking forward to going to any bowl this year that Texas is invited to play in, pretty ****** that the sec tells you which bowl you are going to play in. ATM still being told what they can and cannot do, should sound familiar to them. Lol