poisoned10
11-18-2014, 05:07 PM
more talk go to smoaky.com

:doh: :tisk: :crazy: :ack!: :twitch: :hand: :thmbdwn:

I believe that just about covers it.

waterboy
11-18-2014, 05:16 PM
more talk go to smoaky.com

That site "used" to be okay, but the trolls moved in and ruined it, in my opinion. There's absolutely nothing "wrong" with being a homer, but most of them over there are waaay over the top, have no real idea what the rest of state has, and are not realistic at all.

poisoned10
11-18-2014, 05:18 PM
That site "used" to be okay, but the trolls moved in and ruined it, in my opinion. There's absolutely nothing "wrong" with being a homer, but most of them over there are waaay over the top, have no real idea what the rest of state has, and are not realistic at all.

Same thing that pushed me away. Every now and then I'll look over there for basketball or baseball information, but that's it.

waterboy
11-18-2014, 05:19 PM
By the way, I think if Tatum can avoid turnovers, mental mistakes, and play with the same intensity they started the season with, I think they have a realistic shot at beating Coldspring-Oakhurst. I'm just not sold on them being able to do that with the way they've played in the last 7 or 8 weeks. We'll see...

HEMOTOXIC
11-18-2014, 05:36 PM

Same thoughts here.

eagle1962
11-19-2014, 09:49 AM
my thoughts also no turnovers no arm tackling no penaltys we will win

eagle1962
11-19-2014, 09:52 AM
looks like there is more gilmer fans on this sight than coldsprings whats up with that

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2014, 10:17 AM
looks like there is more gilmer fans on this sight than coldsprings whats up with that

There was one Coldspring supporter years back but I haven't spoken to him in some time now. No other Trojans fans out there.

Defensively, Coldspring is very good. Their offense isn't as good as years past but overall Coldspring is pretty darn good.

eagle1962
11-19-2014, 12:28 PM
we will be ready

Eagleborn
11-19-2014, 01:54 PM
By the way, I think if Tatum can avoid turnovers, mental mistakes, and play with the same intensity they started the season with, I think they have a realistic shot at beating Coldspring-Oakhurst. I'm just not sold on them being able to do that with the way they've played in the last 7 or 8 weeks. We'll see...

How they played the last 7 or 8 weeks really, 100%, has nothing to do with this game. The kids are starting to believe that they can and will compete with anyone in 4A division II.

Eagleborn
11-19-2014, 01:57 PM
There was one Coldspring supporter years back but I haven't spoken to him in some time now. No other Trojans fans out there.

Defensively, Coldspring is very good. .

Disagree.

Good for sure, but not all that. Undisciplined. They can get away with it playing some of the teams they've played because they are athletic enough to overcome a lot...... Won't work against Tatum.

waterboy
11-19-2014, 02:09 PM
How they played the last 7 or 8 weeks really, 100%, has nothing to do with this game. The kids are starting to believe that they can and will compete with anyone in 4A division II.

Okay? Win this one and the next one, then we'll talk. If we both win the next two games, we'll get to see a rematch. Sounds good to me.

BTW, I do believe Tatum has a really good shot at winning this one. They do seem to be coming back together at the right time.

Eagleborn
11-19-2014, 02:11 PM
Okay? Win this one and the next one, then we'll talk. If we both win the next two games, we'll get to see a rematch. Sounds good to me.

BTW, I do believe Tatum has a really good shot at winning this one. They do seem to be coming back together at the right time.

In the perfect world, that's the plan.

Hopefully playing the toughest schedule in DII will have the Eagles ready.

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2014, 02:12 PM
Disagree.

Good for sure, but not all that. Undisciplined. They can get away with it playing some of the teams they've played because they are athletic enough to overcome a lot...... Won't work against Tatum.

I guess that wil be answered on Saturday. Beunas Suerte!

Eagleborn
11-19-2014, 02:15 PM
I guess that wil be answered on Saturday. Beunas Suerte!

Yes they will....

Looking forward to it. Two teams with identical offenses going at it.

buena suerte a yall así

eagle1962
11-19-2014, 04:43 PM
bring your slicker suite,because we (Tatum) are fixing to have our way with coldsprings

HJ2012
11-19-2014, 05:28 PM
bring your slicker suite,because we (Tatum) are fixing to have our way with coldsprings

Tatum may win, but don't think they are going to "have their way" with Coldspring. They have a solid squad and haven't lost since week three and that was to Navasota. I think Tatum has a shot, but it won't be a blowout.

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2014, 05:32 PM
Tatum may win, but don't think they are going to "have their way" with Coldspring. They have a solid squad and haven't lost since week three and that was to Navasota. I think Tatum has a shot, but it won't be a blowout.

I agree. It will be a close game. I'm going with my original pick. Trojans by 14.

chs96
11-19-2014, 10:05 PM
I love how the Tatum fans think they are going to have their way with us (Coldspring). But come Saturday night all we will here is crickets. If the Eagles think they are going to run all over the trojans they have a big surprise coming their way. If the Trojans coming into lufkin playing Trojan football it will be a long night for Tatum

Eagleborn
11-20-2014, 11:07 AM
I love how the Tatum fans think they are going to have their way with us (Coldspring). But come Saturday night all we will here is crickets. If the Eagles think they are going to run all over the trojans they have a big surprise coming their way. If the Trojans coming into lufkin playing Trojan football it will be a long night for Tatum

How do you know Tatum fans think they are going to have their way with Coldspring? No one has said that.

IF......

IF......

I can play the "IF" card too... IF Coldspring plays like they did last week and the week before that, one before that one or the eight before that then y'all (Coldplay) could be in for a long night.

eagle1962
11-20-2014, 12:04 PM
all I have to say is come sunday morning we wont here from coldsprings again till next year ,that cold spring will dry up

HJ2012
11-20-2014, 12:07 PM

-eagleborn
He said it right here.

Eagleborn
11-20-2014, 12:22 PM
-eagleborn
He said it right here.

Lol. One person I missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagleborn
11-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Game time moved up to noon.

cowboyandchrist
11-20-2014, 05:29 PM
Here is my 2 cents for what it is worth. I was the one at the beginning of the season tell everybody on this site how amazing this bunch of Eagles were going to be this year. I have no idea what happened from the end of the Gilmer game until they played Center. I know the teams they played were great football teams (they are all still in the playoffs) but only Gilmer should of beat this team. They have the athletes with size and speed to play with any team in 4A D1 or DII. I have no ideal which group of Eagles show up against Cold Springs, but I will say the team that played Gilmer can beat Cold Springs by 2 touch downs, the team that played Chapel Hill can be beat by 2 touch downs. God Bless and I pray for no injuries to both teams.

HEMOTOXIC
11-20-2014, 06:50 PM
Here is my 2 cents for what it is worth. I was the one at the beginning of the season tell everybody on this site how amazing this bunch of Eagles were going to be this year. I have no idea what happened from the end of the Gilmer game until they played Center. I know the teams they played were great football teams (they are all still in the playoffs) but only Gilmer should of beat this team. They have the athletes with size and speed to play with any team in 4A D1 or DII. I have no ideal which group of Eagles show up against Cold Springs, but I will say the team that played Gilmer can beat Cold Springs by 2 touch downs, the team that played Chapel Hill can be beat by 2 touch downs. God Bless and I pray for no injuries to both teams.

FYI, it's Coldspring not Cold Springs.

FB-fanatic
11-20-2014, 09:00 PM
I was not impressed with Coldspring. They were undisiciplined, lacked a passing game, and loved the cheap shots, which cost them. Lorena, a 4th finisher played them 28-21, and Lorena was down a bit this year. Confident Tatum takes this one 35-14.

Trojanswin
11-21-2014, 12:57 AM
Depends on which road sign you read. Officially it is Coldspring, one word, one spring. There are several road signs nearby that have it spelled different ways.
Anyway, Coldspring wins by 10!
CS Defense will score at least once this game!

HEMOTOXIC
11-21-2014, 07:31 AM
I was not impressed with Coldspring. They were undisiciplined, lacked a passing game, and loved the cheap shots, which cost them. Lorena, a 4th finisher played them 28-21, and Lorena was down a bit this year. Confident Tatum takes this one 35-14.

Maybe it was was a bad game for Coldspring?

eagle1962
11-21-2014, 11:22 AM
Depends on which road sign you read. Officially it is Coldspring, one word, one spring. There are several road signs nearby that have it spelled different ways.
Anyway, Coldspring wins by 10!
CS Defense will score at least once this game!

good luck with that,because it is not going to happen

FB-fanatic
11-22-2014, 03:24 PM
Maybe it was was a bad game for Coldspring?

Or maybe not....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Aesculus gilmus
11-22-2014, 04:11 PM
Kudos to District 6-4A Division II, which will have three of the four teams in the final four of Region II, barring a miraculous comeback by Tarkington.

I guess this was the new District of Doom.

cowboyandchrist
11-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Tatum will be hard to beat from here on out.

Eagleborn
11-22-2014, 06:02 PM
I knew Coldplay did a lot of uncalled for stuff but I didn't think it would be that bad.

Throwing punches, talking **** to Tatum fans. One dude got ejected for punching Tatum QB in balls. Classless. Would of thought a Barbay coached team would not do that.

FB-fanatic
11-22-2014, 06:07 PM
Same stuff I was telling you guys about vs Lorena. Talking crap, punching guys in the side of the head, headhunting after INT, smack talk 24-7, taunting. We don't see that crap in the Waco area to that level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Eagle8
11-22-2014, 08:15 PM
Tatum 35 Coldspring 12 final, somebody was close with their prediction. Wouldn't have been had we not put in our backups and JV players up 35-6 early in the 4th.

Over-all Tatum seems to be hitting that extra gear. Defense is playing the best it has all year, laying some serious hat and swarming to the ball. WRs are making ridiculous plays. RBs running hard. Hard to game plan for us. We saw formations today that didn't even exist last week. Which has been the case all year. QBs are being efficient. I'm loving what I'm seeing. Time to go get redemption from Tatum's 34-28 loss in Atlanta, looking forward to this match up again.

As for Coldspring.......Sweet baby Jesus they are dirty. Punching, late hits, jawing all game, just bad stuff all together. I mean, punching our QB in the nads? Really? There was a few good attitudes that stood out for them but man there sure was a lot of bad apples. Evans never runs up the score but I sure was wanting him to punch it in there at the end when we settled for a FG try inside the 2 which they blocked and ran back for their last TD. It was warranted with the way they were acting.

regaleagle
11-22-2014, 08:22 PM
Sounds to me like Coldspring got their just due, huh? Nothing shuts up a team like that better than a good ol' fashioned butt-whoopin'. Good job by the Tatum Boyz. And I don't even have a horse in this race....just sayin'.

Eagle8
11-22-2014, 10:49 PM
Sounds to me like Coldspring got their just due, huh? Nothing shuts up a team like that better than a good ol' fashioned butt-whoopin'. Good job by the Tatum Boyz. And I don't even have a horse in this race....just sayin'.

It was bad man, real bad. When I watched the film of what #92 did to our starting QB on top of the pile(comboed him 4 or 5 times in the nads hard as hell), it made me sick. Just pathetic. Then when the game was well in hand and we put our subs in #99 chased our Jr. QB down 2 or 3 times spearing him in the back...i mean he wouldn't even go for the ball carrier. He would just zone in on our qb and spear him, while he was defensless, right in the back running wide open trying to hurt him. Take your butt whoopin like a man, not a like a cowardly thug. Sickening, just absolutely pathetic.

Eagleborn
11-22-2014, 10:51 PM
Thugs at Coldsprings. Watched the film and it pisses me off. Good luck in the real word you limitless punk asses.

FB-fanatic
11-22-2014, 10:57 PM
Thugs at Coldsprings. Watched the film and it pisses me off. Good luck in the real word you limitless punk asses.

Well, their gator-chomp'in butts are headed to the roundball courts and hopefully no one on opposing teams have come away seriously injured. Our coaches have always been known as some of the classiest in the state and I've never been so hopeful to see someone after the game march across the field and sock a coach or wring a kids neck.

cowboyandchrist
11-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Well, their gator-chomp'in butts are headed to the roundball courts and hopefully no one on opposing teams have come away seriously injured. Our coaches have always been known as some of the classiest in the state and I've never been so hopeful to see someone after the game march across the field and sock a coach or wring a kids neck.
Don't worry this will follow this school and coaches for many years to come and every ref will be warned of the type of players Coldsprings had in 2014. Hopefully their coach will watch the film and respond the right way.

Eagle8
11-22-2014, 11:58 PM
Don't worry this will follow this school and coaches for many years to come and every ref will be warned of the type of players Coldsprings had in 2014. Hopefully their coach will watch the film and respond the right way.

I hope so....the things that those main 2 players did were unforgivable.....I'd kick them out of athletics. I would never and will never put my hands on a teen but watching what those two did will piss you off enough to want to. Thugs.....deliberately trying to hurt other kids because they're gettin their butt kicked.....THUGS

Tejastrue
11-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Don't know what went on....but I don't think this is the sort of thing that Coach Barbay would tolerate...then again...always thought the gator chomp thing was a bit "over the top" and a bit in your face.

Eagle8
11-23-2014, 12:43 AM
What Gator chomp are ya'll talking about? Never really saw any of that. I'm assuming because they were getting whooped?

Eagle8
11-23-2014, 12:49 AM

Crickets in Coldspring tonight? I don't here none over here in Tatum.

Eagle8
11-23-2014, 12:53 AM

35-6 til 0:38 left in the game when they blocked a FG attempt and returned it for 6 more in garbage time.

FB-fanatic
11-23-2014, 01:07 AM
What Gator chomp are ya'll talking about? Never really saw any of that. I'm assuming because they were getting whooped?

They've always done the Florida Gator's Chomp with their arms on kickoff's. Gets annoying.

eagle1962
11-23-2014, 10:43 AM
35-6 til 0:38 left in the game when they blocked a FG attempt and returned it for 6 more in garbage time.

like I said before the game Tatum will have there way with coldsprings
glad to see that ejection should have been 2 more ejected during the game

nasa1
11-23-2014, 12:56 PM
the lack of class, character and discipline is definitely allowed from the coaching staff.....they watch the same game and game film all other coaches watch. Winning with class and losing with class is at the bottom of the list in CS.