PDA

View Full Version : Look how DEEP the Big 12 is....

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Bottom dweller making it happen against the best the conference has to offer. I mean, that has got to be the DEEPEST conference ever. Top to bottom, they all suck. DEEEEP.....

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 05:36 PM
PALEEEEEZ Saggie.....take your Aggie mentality elsewhere on a Saturday afternoon at the football tube, will ya! We don't care about how "great" you THINK your Aggies are. That's how A&M came up with the "GIG EM" in the first place.....they are a bunch of brainwashed smartmouths that can't let an opportunity go by without making a pro Aggie statement. Go sell you brainwashed perspective elsewhere.....I'm not buying. I have a brother and cousins striken with this "sickness" their entire adult lives. I've seen all those years they lay in pain....wasted away during football season, haha. It's a damn shame.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2014, 06:02 PM
Wait, when did I say anything about A&M? This thread is about how DEEP the big 12 is....

Maybe you misread

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 06:10 PM
I don't misread what I've been hearing for decades from my brother and cousins, lol. I hear very well, thank you. The intent is so obvious, as it is meant to be. This comes from years of Aggie disappointment...it's a honed skill ingrained into the Aggie pysche that is almost inexplicable by more sane standards, haha.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Naw, I think you misread. Or maybe you mistook me for your brother or cousins.

Let's discuss how DEEP the big 12 is.

There's a separate thread for aggie football if you'd like to discuss that

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 06:38 PM
It's too early to discuss how well the Big 12 may fare in the bowl bids. Right off the bat, you must remember the Big 12 only has 10 teams now. I think they will do just fine in the upcoming bowl season, but that's still a month away.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2014, 06:43 PM
But how DEEP is the conference?

Bullaholic
11-15-2014, 06:52 PM
But how DEEP is the conference?

Deep enough that your Ags wouldn't be among the top teams in it this season....:D And the NC team won't come from the SEC either, this year...

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2014, 07:17 PM
Deep enough that your Ags wouldn't be among the top teams in it this season....:D And the NC team won't come from the SEC either, this year...

I disagree

1st and goal
11-15-2014, 08:05 PM

wanna bet?

Deuce
11-15-2014, 11:45 PM
Almost as deep as the Aggies D-line! Shut up SEC homer!

bigcountry
11-15-2014, 11:59 PM
I disagree

Saggy....your crap gets old farm boy. You really need to worry about your own conference that you seemingly can't get close to sniffing when it comes to a SEC West title, much less an overall title. You want to hold on to the SEC as your rally cry because your aggy team can't do nothing on their own. Again, you aggys find the middle to bottom of the pack REGARDLESS of what conference you compete in, so what's the point of your old arguments? You're weak regardless. Laughable. I guess you guys will get pumped up again come next Summer and will be hollering national title again. Same ol story...same ol aggy BS, and same ol joy to my heart.

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2014, 09:12 AM
LOL, man the big 12-2 is so DEEP....

Bullaholic
11-16-2014, 10:13 AM
LOL, man the big 12-2 is so DEEP....

Most are deep enuff to beat Mizzou....:D

BwdLions
11-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Talk about the Big XII all you want. The truth is, the Aggies wouldn't be competitive in any conference. Well, maybe the Sunbelt or Conference USA.

hookandladder
11-16-2014, 04:35 PM
Poor saggy, his team sucks. saggy + aggys in any conference = Losers . LMAO

slpybear the bullfan
11-17-2014, 12:09 PM
I always find Saggy's comments about the Deep Big 12 humorous. His Aggies had one legitimate chance to play in a Nat Champ in the last 10 years. And instead got their feelings hurt by big brother and took their toys to the SEC. I am certain that if A&M stayed in the Big 12 that year instead of jumping ship, they would have won the Big 12 and been in the Nat Champ game.

That is just a bit more funny then all of this "conference pride" crap. "Hey, we won't be in the playoff hunt or conf championship hunt, but our conference is WAAAY better than your conf!"

LOL

Saggy Aggie
11-17-2014, 02:44 PM
You have to remember, the Big 12 is so DEEP that we might've gotten tripped up by one of those other schools though....

Scary times indeed.

BwdLions
11-17-2014, 03:29 PM
You have to remember, the Big 12 is so DEEP that we might've gotten tripped up by one of those other schools though....

Scary times indeed.

I've about decided you're not old enough to have a conversation with. I'll let the other posters on here converse with you, because I've lost interest.

Saggy Aggie
11-17-2014, 07:19 PM
I've about decided you're not old enough to have a conversation with. I'll let the other posters on here converse with you, because I've lost interest.

LOL.... I never get tired of 3adl because of people like you, hook and scoop. Thank you 3adl for giving these people a place to call home

1 stop shop for entertainment.

I don't even have to try and troll. It's just too easy

slpybear the bullfan
11-18-2014, 11:59 AM
LOL.... I never get tired of 3adl because of people like you, hook and scoop. Thank you 3adl for giving these people a place to call home

You're welcome, Little Brother. ;)

Bullaholic
11-18-2014, 04:13 PM

But Saggy, you think that maroon and white dead perch of a bait you are trolling is a white shark.....:D

Saggy Aggie
11-18-2014, 06:44 PM
But Saggy, you think that maroon and white dead perch of a bait you are trolling is a white shark.....:D

Hey man, you do what you can

hookandladder
11-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Look how deep the sec is, Hogs putting a beat down on Old Miis and Bama struggling with some Directional school. Just a bunch of average teams in the sec, what a freaking joke. Lol

hookandladder
11-22-2014, 07:59 PM
The team in the sec that has not ever won a conference game has now shut out two so called good teams in the sec, so weak. LMAO

1st and goal
11-22-2014, 08:03 PM
The team in the sec that has not ever won a conference game has now shut out two so called good teams in the sec, so weak. LMAO

I'd like to see them play another big 12 team. Pretty sure they could give any one of them a good game.

hookandladder
11-22-2014, 10:03 PM
I'd like to see them play another big 12 team. Pretty sure they could give any one of them a good game.

You guys are so ate up with sec crap , you look like freaking idiots. The sec is water downed with average teams this year, ESPN has their head so far up the sec ass it is just plain stupid. All about the money, pitiful .

1st and goal
11-22-2014, 11:22 PM
You guys are so ate up with sec crap , you look like freaking idiots. The sec is water downed with average teams this year, ESPN has their head so far up the sec ass it is just plain stupid. All about the money, pitiful .

You just will never understand that if all the best teams play each other, eventually some will lose. 1st grade math. LOL

Saggy Aggie
11-22-2014, 11:42 PM

Maybe you can remind us what happened when Arkansas played a big 12-2 school this year...?

You act like Arkie didn't play A&M and Bana to the final whistle. They're not a bad team....

You talk more sh*t than anyone I've ever met and the ironic thing is you're hardly smart enough to put a coherent sentence together. I usually don't go for the personal insults but man, you're just a douche.

Seriously, stfu

hookandladder
11-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Maybe you can remind us what happened when Arkansas played a big 12-2 school this year...?

You act like Arkie didn't play A&M and Bana to the final whistle. They're not a bad team....

You talk more sh*t than anyone I've ever met and the ironic thing is you're hardly smart enough to put a coherent sentence together. I usually don't go for the personal insults but man, you're just a douche.

Seriously, stfu
Saggy you are just a *******, Pancho exposed you. You now cannot blame the coaches so you come on a message board to talk your crap, grow the f---k up.

hookandladder
11-23-2014, 10:04 PM

Seriously, stfu

You just will never understand that if all the best teams play each other, eventually some will lose. 1st grade math. LOL
Best teams in your freaking blind ass sec eyes, LMAO.

1st and goal
11-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Best teams in your freaking blind ass sec eyes, LMAO.

Arkansas would put a hurting on UT right now. LMAO.

hookandladder
11-23-2014, 11:05 PM

What makes you so sure, just another ignorant statement from you. LMAO

BwdLions
11-24-2014, 10:25 AM

Maybe, but they would beat aggy much worse.

1st and goal
11-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Maybe, but they would beat aggy much worse.

That, right now due to our defense being plagued with injuries, is true.

BwdLions
11-24-2014, 03:04 PM
That, right now due to our defense being plagued with injuries, is true.

Arkansas is one of the hottest teams right now. They have a lot of confidence (as well they should). Their defense is playing lights out.

Saggy Aggie
11-24-2014, 09:46 PM
LOL, Ive been on 3adl since i was a freshman in hs i think.

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Since you like to talk trash about Arkansas, answer the question.... What happened when they played a big 12 school?

Bullaholic
11-25-2014, 10:44 AM

Since you like to talk trash about Arkansas, answer the question.... What happened when they played a big 12 school?

So you're a high school soph, Saggy, since your join date was Dec 13? Which high school?

BwdLions
11-25-2014, 10:52 AM

Come on kid. That's just not a good argument. You can't look at how a team played early in the season (or who they played), and how they are currently playing. Over fourteen weeks, teams get better (example - UT and Arkie), or they get worse (example - aggy and LSU). Coaching, experience and injuries play a big part in teams evolving from start to finish.

Saggy Aggie
11-25-2014, 01:26 PM
So you're a high school soph, Saggy, since your join date was Dec 13? Which high school?

LOL... No... I've been through a few names....

I'm 24, and I've been here since I was 15/16. So..... Do the math

Bullaholic
11-25-2014, 03:28 PM
LOL... No... I've been through a few names....

I'm 24, and I've been here since I was 15/16. So..... Do the math

Now I am confused---if you've been on here since you were 15/16 and you are 24, then that would make you a member of the board for 23.0625 years?

Saggy Aggie
11-25-2014, 05:07 PM
now i am confused---if you've been on here since you were 15/16 and you are 24, then that would make you a member of the board for 23.0625 years?

lol....

Bullaholic
11-25-2014, 05:49 PM
lol....

I did the math...:D

msu97
12-01-2014, 01:50 PM
would this be like the SEC going 0-4 against the ACC?

Saggy Aggie
12-01-2014, 01:55 PM
would this be like the SEC going 0-4 against the ACC?

Nobody cares about the SEC east

Bullaholic
12-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Sag--you better be glad that Bama pulled it out of the fire Sat or you might have been looking at an NC tournament without an SEC team.

hookandladder
12-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Sag--you better be glad that Bama pulled it out of the fire Sat or you might have been looking at an NC tournament without an SEC team.

Wonder what would happen if Missouri beats Bama, would Bama still be in the playoff.

Saggy Aggie
12-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Wonder what would happen if Missouri beats Bama, would Bama still be in the playoff.

In that situation, I would definitely say no and I would say that no SEC team would deserve to be in the playoff. That said, I doubt it happens

hookandladder
12-02-2014, 07:29 AM
In that situation, I would definitely say no and I would say that no SEC team would deserve to be in the playoff. That said, I doubt it happens

I would agree on both, gotta give credit to Missouri for being in the sec championship two out of it's first three years in the sec. A former Big 12 power house, Lol

1st and goal
12-03-2014, 11:25 AM

Depends on if there are other upsets.
potential upsets I think could happen.
Georgia Tech/Fl State
Arizona/Oregon
Wisconsin/Ohio St.
K State/Baylor

A lot of things could change. I don't think Mizzou will beat Alabama but stranger things have occurred.

slpybear the bullfan
12-04-2014, 04:55 PM
DEEP, lol....

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/104327/power-rankings-big-12-not-sec-is-no-1

Had to post it, especially after seeing SA's quote in the body of the Article.

Saggy Aggie
12-04-2014, 06:20 PM
DEEP, lol....

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/104327/power-rankings-big-12-not-sec-is-no-1

Had to post it, especially after seeing SA's quote in the body of the Article.

But everyone says the big 12 is so DEEP....

slpybear the bullfan
12-05-2014, 12:56 PM
But everyone says the big 12 is so DEEP....

I was thinking you might get after them for copyright infringement on your trademark phrase, lol.

Saggy Aggie
12-05-2014, 01:14 PM
I was thinking you might get after them for copyright infringement on your trademark phrase, lol.

Well they said the big 12 isn't DEEP