PDA

View Full Version : TCU @ Kansas: Fox S1 @ 2:30 Definition of a Trap Game

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 04:42 PM
If there were ever a trap game for a successful team, this is it. It's in Kansas on a cold day, the Jayhawks are not that bad offensively, and TCU just came off of back to back tough Big 12 games. A letdown is natural, and a falloff of having the edge will show. Kansas will play this game like it's for the Big 12 title, and TCU will need to show up ready to play or they will be in for a fight.

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 04:47 PM
YEP....it's 13-10 Kansas at the half. TCU is looking dead offensively....just not sharp at all. Patterson will need to do his magic halftime speech to get the Horned Frogs out of their funk. I think TCU will still win this game, but it will not be in dominating or impressive fashion. There is a chance TCU could lose this game, also. They need to reach down and find themselves quickly. Kansas does have some quality athletes that can play.....you don't want to give them too many chances.

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 05:26 PM
All I can say is you have to be watching what is transpiring in this game to understand the score. It's absolutely the hand of good fortune intevening almost every series here for the Jayhawks. When a team has everything going there way at home in their "big game of the season" on network TV.....well TCU is in BIG TROUBLE, end of story. This game could be the game that bit the Horned Frogs for their season, no joke. Did I say "trap game" earlier? More like the guillotine is what it's looking like now....WOW oh WOW!!

Roughneck93
11-15-2014, 05:38 PM
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/PyIGj_MKnPyZbmCk89IzQIEw040=/1200x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2461976/ku.0.gif

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Ok Roughneck93, show the next play now....the TCU punt return. I wish I could do those paste and copies clips like that. All is well on the TCU sideline now after two quick back to back scores. WHEW!

Roughneck93
11-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Ok Roughneck93, show the next play now....the TCU punt return. I wish I could do those paste and copies clips like that. All is well on the TCU sideline now after two quick back to back scores. WHEW!

Lol, I would if I can find a gif. That was a nice return on that punt.

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 06:18 PM
I would say TCU is definitely NOT a cold weather team, lol. They actually look slow in this weather, and we all know that's just not the case. But today in this game in this freezing weather.....they look "shottish". What they look like is cold-weather lethargic....like they want to squeak by and go home.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2014, 06:26 PM
Big 12 is so DEEP. Anyone can play with anyone in that conference....