PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Brownwood fans

orange machine
11-15-2014, 01:24 AM
You guess come out this coming Friday and watch Celina vs Monahans at Gordon Wood. Cheer for Celina or cheer for Monahans just come out so we can have fun atmosphere. Should be plenty of seating since it's a long drive for both teams I doubt there will be a large amount of fans so we will need help making noise for both teams.

BwdLions
11-15-2014, 08:31 AM
That sounds like a good plan orange machine. I may drive down for that one. Good luck to the Bobcats.

orange machine
11-15-2014, 11:49 AM
That sounds like a good plan orange machine. I may drive down for that one. Good luck to the Bobcats.

Thanks tell your friends come on. Two teams that have never played each other at a legendary stadium in a football crazy town hat more could you ask for?

football crazy
11-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Thanks tell your friends come on. Two teams that have never played each other at a legendary stadium in a football crazy town hat more could you ask for?

We will be there

orange machine
11-15-2014, 01:37 PM
We will be there

Awsome

LionFan72
11-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Should be a fun time, weather is warmer, might take my old bones to watch to tradition rich football teams get together for the slobberknocker! Nothing like Texas High school playoff games!

orange machine
11-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Should be a fun time, weather is warmer, might take my old bones to watch to tradition rich football teams get together for the slobberknocker! Nothing like Texas High school playoff games!

Bring them bones lol.

hollywood
11-15-2014, 02:48 PM
I was hoping Stephenville vs Lubbock Estacado was going to be on Saturday so I could make this game! It's Friday @ Shotwell @ 7:00 instead.

This game between Celina and Monahans should be a classic. Two tradition rich programs playing in one of the most tradition rich football towns and stadiums in the country! What an atmosphere this game will be. Good luck to both. Historically, Celina played a similar style of football as Monahans. Since Celina went to the spread a few years back, this will be an interesting matchup.

orange machine
11-15-2014, 10:31 PM
I was hoping Stephenville vs Lubbock Estacado was going to be on Saturday so I could make this game! It's Friday @ Shotwell @ 7:00 instead.

This game between Celina and Monahans should be a classic. Two tradition rich programs playing in one of the most tradition rich football towns and stadiums in the country! What an atmosphere this game will be. Good luck to both. Historically, Celina played a similar style of football as Monahans. Since Celina went to the spread a few years back, this will be an interesting matchup.

Monahans offense plays right into Celina's defense. I don't know if Monahans can throw the ball or not, but I guarantee Celina will be loading the box.