PDA

View Full Version : La Grange v Orangefield Round 2

Pudlugger
11-14-2014, 12:52 AM
The last time the Leopards played Orangefield was in 2003 in Round 2 of the 3a DII bracket. The Leps won in a close one on the foot of their freshman kicker Hunter Kallus 17-14 with 1 second on the clock. This year I think it wont be as close. Leps by 20.

PappaFeelGood
11-14-2014, 08:00 AM
LEPS will continue their winnings ways. LEPS by 28.

WOS1
11-14-2014, 09:07 AM
OF wins this game 28-21.

Pudlugger
11-14-2014, 09:26 AM
OF wins this game 28-21.

Kashmere hung 35 on OF. I really think it is unlikely the Bobcats' defense can hold the Leps to 21.:)

HEMOTOXIC
11-14-2014, 09:30 AM
OF wins this game 28-21.

You're drinking the SE Texas Golden Triangle Moon Shine.

La Grange by 28+.

WOS1
11-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Kashmere hung 35 on OF. I really think it is unlikely the Bobcats' defense can hold the Leps to 21.:)

OF weakness is the pass, their strength is against the run. I don't think LG will hurt them thru the air. If they can find a way to slow down the run, I think it's possible. Stop Dobbins and LG is in trouble. (easier said than done, I know)

buff4ever
11-14-2014, 09:48 AM
La Grange will prove to be way too much for Orangefield. La Grange's special year continues to round 3, with a 21 plus point victory here.

WOS1
11-14-2014, 09:55 AM
You're drinking the SE Texas Golden Triangle Moon Shine.

La Grange by 28+.

Anyone with a football IQ will understand that LG is going to have match up issues in the later rounds. It may not be OF, but it will happen.

Pudlugger
11-14-2014, 11:02 AM
OF weakness is the pass, their strength is against the run. I don't think LG will hurt them thru the air. If they can find a way to slow down the run, I think it's possible. Stop Dobbins and LG is in trouble. (easier said than done, I know)

Where to begin with this? LG can hurt you on the pass. Janda has only 2 interceptions on the year. Dobbins has been very effective in the Qb role hitting Rigden deep for 6 several times and under coverage running for big gainers. LG will take advantage of any weaknesses in OF's defense.

As for stopping Dobbins well good luck with that. Dobbins is certainly one of the top 5 running backs and athletes in all divisions of Texas football. For the old timers on this board especially from SE Texas I would compare him to "Little Joe" Washington out of Port Arthur Lincoln HS, Oklahoma and Baltimore Colts. He is small in stature 5'9" 185lbs (but only a sophomore and growing) but has been seen in the weight room on occasion and is very strong. He is an elusive running back like Washington:

Joe Washington punt return against USC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Ms_37TWBI

He plays lights out defense at safety and on offense plays rb, wr, and qb. So far no team has come close to stopping him but if OF does accomplish that Hutchison will have a banner night. Dobbins is only a sophomore but will be one of the most heavily recruited players in Texas next year. On top of all that he is a fine young man and good student.

The Leopards will prepare for OF as they respect the capabilities of this fine football team. They have been able to stop the run all season notably against La Vernia and Liberty Hill so they should be able to handle OF.

Joe Washington highlights in the 1978 Baltimore Colts New England Patriots Monday Night football game that Howard Cosell proclaimed one of the finest performances in the history of Monday Night football. (Pay attention at 6:32, 7:20 and 8:55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7erbANgBHo

WOS1
11-14-2014, 11:11 AM
Where to begin with this? LG can hurt you on the pass. Janda has only 2 interceptions on the year. Dobbins has been very effective in the Qb role hitting Rigden deep for 6 several times and under coverage running for big gainers. LG will take advantage of any weaknesses in OF's defense.

As for stopping Dobbins well good luck with that. Dobbins is certainly one of the top 5 running backs and athletes in all divisions of Texas football. For the old timers on this board especially from SE Texas I would compare him to "Little Joe" Washington out of Port Arthur Lincoln HS, Oklahoma and Baltimore Colts. He is small in stature 5'9" 185lbs (but only a sophomore and growing) but has been seen in the weight room on occasion and is very strong. He is an elusive running back like Washington:

Joe Washington punt return against USC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Ms_37TWBI

He plays lights out defense at safety and on offense plays rb, wr, and qb. So far no team has come close to stopping him but if OF does accomplish that Hutchison will have a banner night. Dobbins is only a sophomore but will be one of the most heavily recruited players in Texas next year. On top of all that he is a fine young man and good student.

The Leopards will prepare for OF as they respect the capabilities of this fine football team. They have been able to stop the run all season notably against La Vernia and Liberty Hill so they should be able to handle OF.

Joe Washington highlights in the 1978 Baltimore Colts New England Patriots Monday Night football game that Howard Cosell proclaimed one of the finest performances in the history of Monday Night football. (Pay attention at 6:32, 7:20 and 10:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7erbANgBHo

We're very familiar with Little Joe.

Dobbins is a special player. No one is questioning that. It'll be interesting to see when LG DOES come up against a team that can slow him down if the rest of the team can pick up the slack. Big difference between getting it when Dobbins is setting it up and getting it because Dobbins isn't getting it done, though.

Pudlugger
11-14-2014, 11:14 AM
We're very familiar with Little Joe.

Dobbins is a special player. No one is questioning that. It'll be interesting to see when LG DOES come up against a team that can slow him down if the rest of the team can pick up the slack. Big difference between getting it when Dobbins is setting it up and getting it because Dobbins isn't getting it done, though.

Answer to you question in two words: Bralon Hutchison.

speedbump
11-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Bellville

Leopardfan201
11-14-2014, 11:29 AM
I agree no one has come close too stopping the combination of Hutchison and dobbins. And these guys haven't played much in the middle of the 3rd to 4 quarter all year. Word of advice if LG jumps on u early in the 1 quarter by a couple of scores good luck of coming back with our 2 headed monster running rgt at u

WOS1
11-14-2014, 11:37 AM
I agree no one has come close too stopping the combination of Hutchison and dobbins. And these guys haven't played much in the middle of the 3rd to 4 quarter all year. Word of advice if LG jumps on u early in the 1 quarter by a couple of scores good luck of coming back with our 2 headed monster running rgt at u

What if you do, though? What if you come across a defense with the speed to stop or slow down the two headed running game? Do you really believe that your passing game is good enough to get it done when you don't have the run to set it up? Is it good enough to win with when you don't have the rest?

HEMOTOXIC
11-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Anyone with a football IQ will understand that LG is going to have match up issues in the later rounds. It may not be OF, but it will happen.

Sir or Mam, we aren't talking about the later rounds. You suggested that ORANGEFIELD would beat La Grange. Now, what were you saying about IQ?

Leopardfan201
11-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Ur rgt maybe west Orange is the only team in the region that can slow down our 2 headed running game we shall see.

WOS1
11-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Sir or Mam, we aren't talking about the later rounds. You suggested that ORANGEFIELD would beat La Grange. Now, what were you saying about IQ?

Orangefield is late enough... and that would be a Sir

WOS1
11-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Ur rgt maybe west Orange is the only team in the region that can slow down our 2 headed running game we shall see.

It could be OF... :)

It's all about matchups

HEMOTOXIC
11-14-2014, 11:43 AM
Orangefield is late enough... and that would be a Sir

Yeah Yeah. Good luck.

speedbump
11-14-2014, 11:51 AM

LG is skeered to play Bellville.

Pudlugger
11-14-2014, 12:29 PM

LG would welcome a match up with their long time rival Bellville. Bring it! :D

PappaFeelGood
11-14-2014, 02:12 PM
LG can throw the ball when they have to, don't be fooled. Kates etal will have this team prepared well for Orangefield. They will not look further down the road by staying in the present. I predicted a 28 pt win in a earlier post, let's get specific 42-14.

PappaFeelGood
11-14-2014, 03:25 PM

LG would cherish a match up with Bellville. They better worry about the two games in front of them first. I noticed in the stands some red letter jackets with a big "B" on it. Perhaps they should have been home resting instead of watching LG v. Col. :thinking:

Pudlugger
11-14-2014, 03:39 PM
PapaFG do you know the time, place and home team for this game? I heard Friday at Conroe but that was not confirmed, just scuttlebutt.

WOS87 perhaps you are right. Giddings probably won't score 49 against yall but I still see tham +14 so maybe 28-14? :D

Pudlugger
11-14-2014, 03:41 PM
LG would cherish a match up with Bellville. They better worry about the two games in front of them first. I noticed in the stands some red letter jackets with a big "B" on it. Perhaps they should have been home resting instead of watching LG v. Col. :thinking:

To be honest Bellville will crush Smithville tonight. Hardin-Jefferson on the other hand....

Snotbubbles
11-14-2014, 03:51 PM
LG will peel the Orange by 30.

PappaFeelGood
11-14-2014, 03:52 PM
To be honest Bellville will crush Smithville tonight. Hardin-Jefferson on the other hand....

I agree PUD. The game I was really referring to is the probable HJ match up. LG will have to handle OF then we will be talking matchup. Is there a field in Industry. LOL.

Snotbubbles
11-14-2014, 03:57 PM
I agree PUD. The game I was really referring to is the probable HJ match up. LG will have to handle OF then we will be talking matchup. Is there a field in Industry. LOL.

Scoop always say's, there is a field in Altair.:doh:

PappaFeelGood
11-14-2014, 04:15 PM
PUD have not heard. I've asked my teacher connection on two occasions today and no news. Her last text to me went " FRIDAY HOUSTON AREA" my response was no "S!@# Sherlock". I'll let you know when I know if its not already posted.

speedbump
11-14-2014, 04:50 PM
LG 35 - Orangefield 20

Pudlugger
11-15-2014, 07:32 AM
LG 35 - Orangefield 20

I'd be happy with that score speedy. OF will come to play and the Leps will give them their best which is what makes it interesting now that the 4th seeds are dispensed with.

BTW what happened to Bellville last night letting Smithville hang with them for the first half like that? Either Smithville was playing out of their minds or Bellville was sleep walking. Reminds me of the Gonzales upset last year only this time they escaped the upset. Does Bellville have a problem with early rounds in the playoffs? Hardin-Jefferson is a real solid football team so time to step up Brahmas.

PappaFeelGood
11-15-2014, 08:47 AM
Pud another thread on this site has this game being played at Katy Rhoades Stadium Friday at 7:30. I am assuming its official. I have not heard anything community wise.

Pudlugger
11-15-2014, 09:00 AM
Pud another thread on this site has this game being played at Katy Rhoades Stadium Friday at 7:30. I am assuming its official. I have not heard anything community wise.

Rhoades Stadium is awesome and only 75 miles away. Are the Leps home team?

BB BULLS
11-15-2014, 09:25 AM
I'd be happy with that score speedy. OF will come to play and the Leps will give them their best which is what makes it interesting now that the 4th seeds are dispensed with.

BTW what happened to Bellville last night letting Smithville hang with them for the first half like that? Either Smithville was playing out of their minds or Bellville was sleep walking. Reminds me of the Gonzales upset last year only this time they escaped the upset. Does Bellville have a problem with early rounds in the playoffs? Hardin-Jefferson is a real solid football team so time to step up Brahmas.

Pud I think you noted in another thread that having a late bye week can hurt or help. I think they young men thought they could just show up and win. we cant play like that against HJ our it will be over in the first half.

PappaFeelGood
11-15-2014, 09:29 AM
Rhoades Stadium is awesome and only 75 miles away. Are the Leps home team?

Not sure but giving the location I'd say yes. I'll get with my source in the next few days and confirm. I don't want to interrupt him as he is in meetings planning and scheming.

hookandladder
11-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Friday night at Katy Rhodes Stadium @7:30

Pudlugger
11-15-2014, 12:39 PM
Friday night at Katy Rhodes Stadium @7:30

Are the Lips home team again?

Pudlugger
11-15-2014, 05:55 PM
Bobcats like to run the ball. That works for me. The Lep defense is strongest against the run. I'm really looking forward to this game. Things get more interesting each week in the playoffs.

Pudlugger
11-17-2014, 08:55 AM
ttt please merge the duplicate thread.

While i'm up, viewed some film on the Bobcats. They run a tight wing-t offense and have some size up front. It comes down again to our front 4 on defense to blow up the LOS and let the LBs take care of business. Leps have the advantage in team speed. I don't think the Bobcats will have much luck passing at least not the vertical stuff. I would expect the bubble screen and some pitches out to the flats. Leps need to concentrate on preparing for this game as the Bobcats are a solid football team. They can't afford to come out flat like Bellville did against Smithville Friday. Orangefield would jump all over that unlike the hapless but feisty Tigers.

Cat22
11-17-2014, 01:07 PM
No doubt this will be a tough test for the Bobcats. For Orangefield to have a chance, they can not turn the ball over or commit penalties. It's no secret what Orangefield likes to do on offense. Long sustained drives that end in TDs to keep La Grange's offense off the field. This is going to be a tough one for my Bobcats, but I'm hoping for some payback from 2003!!

Pudlugger
11-17-2014, 01:26 PM
No doubt this will be a tough test for the Bobcats. For Orangefield to have a chance, they can not turn the ball over or commit penalties. It's no secret what Orangefield likes to do on offense. Long sustained drives that end in TDs to keep La Grange's offense off the field. This is going to be a tough one for my Bobcats, but I'm hoping for some payback from 2003!!

Ah yes, 2003. That was an exciting game for sure. The second round of the playoffs in Pasadena.The Bobcats played us very well all the way to the last minute. Our freshman kicker sealed the deal with 1 second on the clock with the fg to win it 17-14.Yall had a great receiver that year as I remember it.

This game should be different in that the run will be what the Leps need to be concerned about. LG has played some fine running teams this season so I am confident in our defense. Looking forward to a clean hard fought injury free game Friday. Go Leps!

PappaFeelGood
11-17-2014, 06:06 PM

Yes PUD it is confirmed leps are home team.

Pudlugger
11-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Yes PUD it is confirmed leps are home team.

Thanks Papa always appreciate your input. I expect the Leps are working hard to prepare for this game. Orangefield will be one of the better teams we have faced this season and can't be taken lightly. Hope everyone is 100%. Hutchison turned an ankle last week but was back in after getting it taped. I assume he is OK now. Is #11 going to suit up and play Friday. He has been out three weeks now. He's a strong LB and special teams guy so I hope he is OK too.

PappaFeelGood
11-17-2014, 07:51 PM
Thanks Papa always appreciate your input. I expect the Leps are working hard to prepare for this game. Orangefield will be one of the better teams we have faced this season and can't be taken lightly. Hope everyone is 100%. Hutchison turned an ankle last week but was back in after getting it taped. I assume he is OK now. Is #11 going to suit up and play Friday. He has been out three weeks now. He's a strong LB and special teams guy so I hope he is OK too.

Not sure who #11 is. I had a few mins downtime today and watched OF on Maxpreps. They will be one of the better teams we will face u r correct. I compared them a lot to LaVernia.. OF runs the slot T or wing T sometimes tight and sometimes not. Just in the few clips I saw I picked up on some tendencies. I'm sure coaches have a solid game plan and I know the team knows there is no tomorrow. At the end of the evening I'm sure we will live to fight another day.

Ck your PM

Pudlugger
11-17-2014, 09:20 PM
Ck your PM

done. I emptied my inbox. thanks

buff4ever
11-18-2014, 08:23 AM

Pud, Lips? I don't know if your guys would appreciate that much.

LG will walk through this week with ease.

Pudlugger
11-18-2014, 08:33 AM
Pud, Lips? I don't know if your guys would appreciate that much.

LG will walk through this week with ease.

Typing with thumbs not a good idea.

Leps will bring their A game Friday. If that is not enough Orangefield deserves to win but I think LG advances to round three. Windy and cloudy with 25% chance of rain predicted for Katy Friday night. . Weather should not be a factor as both teams like to run the ball.

PappaFeelGood
11-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Pud did you get my PM from last night? Was on the IPAD and looks ilke it didn't go thru. It's tough being techno challenged.

Pudlugger
11-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Pud did you get my PM from last night? Was on the IPAD and looks ilke it didn't go thru. It's tough being techno challenged.

No I didn't. I emptied my inbox so it should have gone through. Please resend.

Hope Leps are working hard this week Orangefield will give them a game.

The Bull #40
11-19-2014, 12:12 PM

I would love to play the Leps in the 3rd round BUT.... after our first round performance, we'll have to take it one week at a time and not look ahead. I think HJ will give us all we want this week.

PappaFeelGood
11-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Yep Bull I believe that both of us have our hands full this week and we can't look forward. I like both our chances and should all things be executed to perfection we both will prevail.

HJ2012
11-19-2014, 12:58 PM
Now, I don't want to give away all of OF's secrets, but watch out for Colby Choate (sp?) their quick back, and the kicker. LG can't allow this game to be close, or you'll be in for a world of hurt with the onside kick. The kid executes it to perfection, and he's got a nice leg on him. If OF gets a few lucky breaks with turnovers and maybe a punt/kick return to go their way, they most certainly have a shot!

PappaFeelGood
11-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the warning HJ. I m certain that the LEP coaching staff has this well in hand. As I said above LG needs to go execute. I am sure OF will need to do the same. With that said the better team advances the other gets to play basketball.

Pudlugger
11-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Now, I don't want to give away all of OF's secrets, but watch out for Colby Choate (sp?) their quick back, and the kicker. LG can't allow this game to be close, or you'll be in for a world of hurt with the onside kick. The kid executes it to perfection, and he's got a nice leg on him. If OF gets a few lucky breaks with turnovers and maybe a punt/kick return to go their way, they most certainly have a shot!

Yeah, we got burned by Giddings on the opening KO onsides kick. I don't think Coaches will let that happen again. LG has been able to defense the slot t well with games against Liberty Hill and Caldwell. OF has a big front four to match our O line who average about 260. As usual the battle will be waged in the trenches. The Leps have many weapons and run several different formations on offense which makes defensing them problematic. Our speed around the outside should be a big factor in this game. As for defense the OF backs may break into the secondary but will not get past #5 or #22 very often. The Leps are a fast starting team and can score quickly. The Bobcats will need to contain Dobbins but if they can do that Hutchison will have another big night. We have averaged two passing tds per game so there is that threat. If the Leps play their brand of football they should advance.

hookandladder
11-20-2014, 07:30 AM
Leps have two legit RB's in the backfield and most colleges have a hard time trying stop teams with that kind of talent, Leps score early and often. Leps - 50- OF-20.

Pudlugger
11-20-2014, 09:57 AM
Weather in Katy tomorrow night partly cloudy wind at 13 mph SSE 66 degrees 5% chance of rain. Wind could be a factor in our vertical passing game. We'll need to make adjustments but should be fine. Probably should limit the passing to short tosses into the flats or over the middle. Ideal weather for football otherwise.

Pudlugger
11-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Posters on SETX board say Orangefield will win this game because La Grange has had a weak schedule LOL. LG has an 18.3 strength of schedule rating by MaxPreps and Orangefield has 16.2. LG is rated #1 and OF #21 in 4A II by MaxPreps. They also think LG will have difficulty defending against the slot-t because the Leopards have not seen it much this season. (Don't tell that to Liberty Hill)

PappaFeelGood
11-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Just chatter amongst themselves Pud. Is it possible sure, LG would have to have their worst and OF their best. LG is on point and totally focus. Kates etal has the team ready as they will be all business when they put the uniform on.

Pudlugger
11-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Just chatter amongst themselves Pud. Is it possible sure, LG would have to have their worst and OF their best. LG is on point and totally focus. Kates etal has the team ready as they will be all business when they put the uniform on.

I know the Leps will be prepared and charged up for this game. With 31 seniors on this team they all know it is win or hand in the pads for the last time at LG. The senior leadership and experience really shows the deeper into the playoffs you go.

zebrablue2
11-20-2014, 09:02 PM
best of luck to you all pud, keep it rolling.

PappaFeelGood
11-20-2014, 09:38 PM
Pud I never knew about the SETX board. I just finished reading all the game post. We might as well stay home as we have no chance according to the SETX posters. They'll wake up from that nightmare on Saturday morning.

drewlsu
11-20-2014, 10:44 PM
I think most of the posters on www.setx sports.com know that LG is the better team. When the playoffs start we pull for all the area teams to keep advancing. Yes, the posters are rooting for OF but again, this is an uphill battle for them.
I can tell you though, that when HJ played them, they showed NO signs of quit. OF is a gritty team that will not give up.
I would like to be able to watch this game, but I will be in Aldine, watching HJ and Bellville duke it out!

PappaFeelGood
11-21-2014, 07:22 AM
It's game day and Pappa is fired up. I wish all safe travels. Let's pray for a hard fought injury free game.

GO LEPS!!!!!

Pudlugger
11-21-2014, 07:54 AM
I think most of the posters on www.setx sports.com know that LG is the better team. When the playoffs start we pull for all the area teams to keep advancing. Yes, the posters are rooting for OF but again, this is an uphill battle for them.
I can tell you though, that when HJ played them, they showed NO signs of quit. OF is a gritty team that will not give up.
I would like to be able to watch this game, but I will be in Aldine, watching HJ and Bellville duke it out!
I understand completely and agree that there is nothing wrong with backing your team and district especially in the playoffs. I was there for the last time LG played OF in 2003 in round two and I can confirm that the Bobcats play tough and never quit. That game came down to the wire with an interception by our safety Sam Gunn on the LG 4 yard line followed by a Qb keeper by Chase Anderle upthe middle for 95 yards to the OF 1. The coach had the offense take a knee twice to run the clock down to 1 second then sent in our freshman kicker(playing his first varsity game) to make the winning FG. Very excititng nail bitter. Hope the Leps don't let the Bobcats into the game like that this year.

Game day is here finally. Lets hope and pray for an injury free clean game and safe travels for all tonight. Go Leps!!

Pudlugger
11-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Leps will be leaving on the bus soon. Stay focused and bear down. Get some hits early and set the tone for a long night for the Bobcats. Remember win or go home. Bobcats think they can beat you. Show them how we roll. Go Leps!

HJ2012
11-21-2014, 04:51 PM
Be careful on the wet roads! Setx boards definitely show that OF will have to play a perfect game and get a few lucky breaks in order to have a shot! But hey, it's the High School Football Playoffs! That's why they play the game! Good luck tonight Bobcats! Hope for no injuries!

hookandladder
11-21-2014, 09:51 PM
La Grange 28-0 at the half , more to come. OF gonna give us a game, get real.

hookandladder
11-21-2014, 10:30 PM

You freaking unbelievable , what team have you been looking at to think this. Lol

PappaFeelGood
11-21-2014, 10:37 PM
LG's JV looking pretty good against OF

WOS1
11-21-2014, 11:19 PM
You freaking unbelievable , what team have you been looking at to think this. Lol
Did they stop Dobbins???? No. I said IF they could stop him LG would be in trouble and I stand by that and continue to stand by it. I said OF may not be able to do it. My opinion, someone will. Maybe "stop" is a little much, "contain" is probably a better term.

hookandladder
11-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Did they stop Dobbins???? No. I said IF they could stop him LG would be in trouble and I stand by that and continue to stand by it. I said OF may not be able to do it. My opinion, someone will. Maybe "stop" is a little much, "contain" is probably a better term.

You will get your chance to see how special he really is, hide and watch.

WOS1
11-22-2014, 12:14 AM

I know the kid is special. That's why LG is where they are.

PappaFeelGood
11-22-2014, 12:16 AM

Hook I don't know what WOS1 is smokin, " CONTAIN DOBBINS" please. Ask OF about #5 Hutchinson. Nobody has contained either of them yet

WOS1
11-22-2014, 12:18 AM

Hook I don't know what WOS1 is smokin, " CONTAIN DOBBINS" please. Ask OF about #5 Hutchinson. Nobody has contained either of them yet

I'm smoking the reality weed...

Pudlugger
11-22-2014, 12:28 AM

The problem with this statement is simple: LG has much more than #22 Dobbins on offense. #5 Hutchison burned OF for over 200 yards rushing tonight. So go head and spy Dobbins if he doesn't juke you out of your jock Hutchison will take it to the house. Looking forward to Hardin-Jefferson next week.

PappaFeelGood
11-22-2014, 01:02 AM
I'm smoking the reality weed...

I hope you get to see both of them play. You will then learn the true definition of "reality". Until then I suggest you lay of the pipe.

Roughneck93
11-22-2014, 01:12 AM
Hutchison or Dobbins...pick your poison.

I didn't have any doubts but, LG is legit.

Pudlugger
11-22-2014, 08:29 AM
Hutchison or Dobbins...pick your poison.

I didn't have any doubts but, LG is legit.

Were you at the game Roughneck? Good luck today. Hope the rain doesn't slow yall down too much.

PappaFeelGood
11-22-2014, 11:59 AM
YES Roughneck best wishes and good luck.

Roughneck93
11-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Were you at the game Roughneck? Good luck today. Hope the rain doesn't slow yall down too much.

Thanks!

Yes sir, I was at the game. LG is like a second home to me, I always try to make any game that's close to me. Good luck you guys, y'all have a good looking team.

Roughneck93
11-22-2014, 01:49 PM
YES Roughneck best wishes and good luck.

Thanks...:2thumbsup