PDA

View Full Version : IT, is just a car..IT, can be replaced...

toddg
11-12-2014, 11:00 AM
my son had a car accident yesterday morning on his way to school, had my freshman son with him..they were worried about me being mad..I was just worried about them..the car can be replaced..they cant be! so thankful they are ok...its hard on the ole heart being a Dad!

Rocket Man
11-12-2014, 11:11 AM
my son had a car accident yesterday morning on his way to school, had my freshman son with him..they were worried about me being mad..I was just worried about them..the car can be replaced..they cant be! so thankful they are ok...its hard on the ole heart being a Dad!

Amen Brother, glad they're ok.............now all you need to do is get your heart rate back down to normal

Eagle Nation
11-12-2014, 11:12 AM
toddg, I had the exact happen yesterday morning with my son leaving from his ortho appt on the way to school. We had the same talk last night also.

toddg
11-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Amen Brother, glad they're ok.............now all you need to do is get your heart rate back down to normal

toddg, I had the exact happen yesterday morning with my son leaving from his ortho appt on the way to school. We had the same talk last night also.

my dad told me a long time ago.."the worry never ends"

GrTigers6
11-12-2014, 11:48 AM
My oldest son totaled 3 trucks in six months. two of which we found out he had sleep apnea. the third he was texting. That one put him in the hospital and out of baseball his junior year. They had to careflight him to Harris Methodist and reconstruct his right ankle. Good thing is that was the extent of his major injuries as well as not having to worry about him texting and driving ever again

44INAROW
11-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Glad your boys are OK - being the mom of 3 boys (men now) was rough on the nerves - no doubt! My oldest has 2 girls, an 18 yr old and a 13 yr old - he NOW understands what we went through in the mid 90's with him. He watched his teenage neice and nephew being loaded into Lifeflight after a 1 vehicle accident a couple weeks ago - Honest to God, he called me later and told me he was sorry for putting me through so much as a teenager...
Being a parent isn't for sissies :)

greendawg84
11-12-2014, 02:51 PM
my dad told me a long time ago.."the worry never ends"

Amen brother ! Glad they are both OK .

stardog
11-12-2014, 03:13 PM
An Austin LBJ player was killed couple days ago crossing highway going to grocery store. Was not crossing in a crosswalk area.