PDA

View Full Version : Boerne Greyhounds vs Robinson Rockets (NASA's)

Cam
11-11-2014, 11:19 PM
This IMO, is an interesting game that no one is talking about....Robinson made a valiant comeback vs La Vega last week but came up short....will they have enough rocket fuel in their boosters to launch the hounds into orbit?......(gosh that was cheezy!)

LV_Bearfan
11-12-2014, 07:40 AM
This IMO, is an interesting game that no one is talking about....Robinson made a valiant comeback vs La Vega last week but came up short....will they have enough rocket fuel in their boosters to launch the hounds into orbit?......(gosh that was cheezy!)

I think Robinson by 7.

ronwx5x
11-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Robinson by 7+.

Devine
11-12-2014, 08:46 AM
I'll take Boerne.

greendawg84
11-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Give me the NASA's ! They are better than their record suggest IMHO .

panfan
11-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Boerne is a solid team. Their QB is solid, sees the field well, and they can score fast. Their defense is stout as well. We just wore them down by keeping them on the field for 3/4 of the game. But nearly everytime their offense took the field, they scored. I don't think Robinson will have an answer for this.

Rocket Man
11-12-2014, 10:00 AM
Of course I'm gonna pick the Rockets!

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself....sorry, been watching too much WWII stuff the last few days.

So, Boerne is purple too? What was going on in that part of the state when schools were picking colors?

panfan
11-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Of course I'm gonna pick the Rockets!

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself....sorry, been watching too much WWII stuff the last few days.

So, Boerne is purple too? What was going on in that part of the state when schools were picking colors?

Before my time, but they has them an ugly purple, while LH has that good looking purple.

greendawg84
11-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Before my time, but they has them an ugly purple, while LH has that good looking purple.

No such thing as good looking purple !:lies:

OldBison75
11-12-2014, 10:34 AM
I'll take Boerne in this game. They have a QB that can really make things happen and a pretty good defense. This is a team that will surprise some people in the playoffs.

stardog
11-12-2014, 09:08 PM
No such thing as good looking purple !:lies:

A bruised up panther after a game. Or a panther thumb that got smashed with a hammer.

navscanmaster
11-13-2014, 12:15 AM
Go Hounds! My second favorite 4A team, QB Dormady is son of my daughter's first grade teacher, so I have to pull for them.

Snotbubbles
11-13-2014, 12:29 AM
I'll take Boerne in this game. They have a QB that can really make things happen and a pretty good defense. This is a team that will surprise some people in the playoffs.

Seen Dormady a few times. He stares down his intended receivers too much. He don't scan and throws into double, triple coverage too much. Around 15 INT's too many. A savvy secondary can pick a handful off, watching him and not WR and send Boerne home early. This could be the one.

varsity parent
11-13-2014, 10:14 AM
A bruised up panther after a game. Or a panther thumb that got smashed with a hammer.
:spitlol: