PDA

View Full Version : I hope the Bridgeport fans are tuned in to the Carolina/Philly game tonight

Sweetwater Red
11-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Because former Bull and current Panther Colin Jones is making plays at the safety position tonight.

Bullaholic
11-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Because former Bull and current Panther Colin Jones is making plays at the safety position tonight.

Colin did get another start at safety, Red, and made some plays. Unfortunately, the entire Panther team, especially Newton, seemed to be completely out of sync and flat. Thanks for the mention.

Sweetwater Red
11-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Colin did get another start at safety, Red, and made some plays. Unfortunately, the entire Panther team, especially Newton, seemed to be completely out of sync and flat. Thanks for the mention.

Yes he did. Last I had heard he was in San Francisco. I didn't know he had been in Carolina the last couple of years until last night. Yeah, Newton was in
obvious pain. He seemed to have no mobility and could not avoid the rush which caused some really bad looking turnovers. Bad news for Cowboys fans that
were hoping for an Eagle loss. Oh well, on to next week.

BullBoy
11-11-2014, 11:32 AM
I was tuned in alright (philly being my favorite team) and also watching Colin getting chances to play. Was sitting there watching the game and told the wife: 42 on the panthers graduated with me in 06, challenged him to a foot race once and I got SMOKED lol

here4Villa
11-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Sanchez looked good....worries me for the Cowboys. Of course Caroling has no defense either...

slpybear the bullfan
11-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Yes, I was able to watch this game with my dad, as he was in town. Great stuff.

Colin looked good. I've enjoyed watching him start at Safety. He did good; IIRC he got a sack this game.

Seems like yesterday he was running all over the Mustang bowl in that last playoff game. And I'm still mad about him not getting the handoff on that 2pt try. >:(

;)

BullBoy
11-14-2014, 03:28 PM
And I'm still mad about him not getting the handoff on that 2pt try. >:(

:( that was heartbreaking :(

Sweetwater Red
11-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Yes, I was able to watch this game with my dad, as he was in town. Great stuff.

Colin looked good. I've enjoyed watching him start at Safety. He did good; IIRC he got a sack this game.

Seems like yesterday he was running all over the Mustang bowl in that last playoff game. And I'm still mad about him not getting the handoff on that 2pt try. >:(

;)

Yep, really was a great shame. I hate cliches but it was a shame that somebody had to lose that night.