PDA

View Full Version : Ferris?

Bullaholic
11-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Bulls play Ferris in Rd1. I know nothing about them other than they have a very fast, good QB who has rushed for a ton this season. What else they got?

marler1972
11-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Y'all got this one

regaleagle
11-10-2014, 08:27 PM
They let me down a few weeks ago in the pickem contest. I'm picking the Bulls in this one.:smoker:

Heck, I'd pick the Bulls in this one even if they'd have won that game, haha.

GrTigers6
11-10-2014, 08:34 PM
We played them first game, I didnt watch it but what I heard is they do have a really good QB and a couple running backs that are pretty good, We beat them 24-21 when we still had our our top running backs. They have been out the last two games and it definitely showed. I think they are beatable with a decent defense

toddg
11-10-2014, 08:39 PM
We played them first game, I didnt watch it but what I heard is they do have a really good QB and a couple running backs that are pretty good, We beat them 24-21 when we still had our our top running backs. They have been out the last two games and it definitely showed. I think they are beatable with a decent defense whats the outlook for Holder concerning baseball?

regaleagle
11-10-2014, 08:58 PM
whats the outlook for Holder concerning baseball?

He ain't interested no more....took one of them high-paying gubbermint jobs already. I think its Attorneny Genral of the U.S.

44INAROW
11-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Bueller.... Bueller.........

Sorry, wrong Ferris 😜

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GrTigers6
11-11-2014, 06:57 AM
whats the outlook for Holder concerning baseball?
Out until at least second round of baseball. They said he may make it for the final 3-4 games. Its really sad because he is such a great player in all sports and its really going to hurt our basketball team as well. He is supposed to be having surgery the week after thanksgiving. Not sure why they are waiting, Maybe swelling I dont know