PDA

View Full Version : ALVARADO INDIANS (3-7) VS. CFB RANCHVIEW WOLVES (8-2) @ Kennedale Wildcat Stadium

toddg
11-09-2014, 04:09 PM
The INDIANS are 3-7 blah blah blah..the wolves have a fast, explosive offense blah blah blah...on paper, they should beat us..on the turf in Kennedale..it will be a much different story..THE INDIANS WILL BRING IT!! 3-7 is behind us, the road to redemption lies ahead..the rubber hits the asphalt friday night! I BELIEVE!!:evilgrin:
BLEED PURPLE,LIVE GOLD!!!

defense51
11-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Every team is 0-0 now.... I'm thinking our offense grinds it out and limits Ranchview's offense to very little time on the field.

hollywood
11-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Good luck Indians!! Hoping y'all win but think Ranchview's offense will be a little too much.

briandumith*
11-09-2014, 04:37 PM
The INDIANS are 3-7 blah blah blah..the wolves have a fast, explosive offense blah blah blah...on paper, they should beat us..on the turf in Kennedale..it will be a much different story..THE INDIANS WILL BRING IT!! 3-7 is behind us, the road to redemption lies ahead..the rubber hits the asphalt friday night! I BELIEVE!!:evilgrin:
BLEED PURPLE,LIVE GOLD!!!

Let's Go Indians!

toddg
11-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Good luck Indians!! Hoping y'all win but think Ranchview's offense will be a little too much.
not if their offense is on the sidelines feeling the cold....

Aguilafanatico
11-09-2014, 05:06 PM
not if their offense is on the sidelines feeling the cold....

Indians better have their cleats tied tight. Ranchviews offense is for real. Ranchview doesn't play much defense but they can flat out score. Kedrien Wadley is the real deal at QB and when you can run the zone read with a QB that can take it all the way as well as a RB it can be tough to defense. Kid can throw as well. Best of luck.

toddg
11-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Indians better have their cleats tied tight. Ranchviews offense is for real. Ranchview doesn't play much defense but they can flat out score. Kedrien Wadley is the real deal at QB and when you can run the zone read with a QB that can take it all the way as well as a RB it can be tough to defense. Kid can throw as well. Best of luck.

yeah, he's a 60plus percent passer..which means the bubble screen is a common part of their O..I assume to get Ismail in space...no small task containing them..we just have to limit their oppurtunities and get them off rythem, and make the most of our possessions.

Aguilafanatico
11-09-2014, 05:36 PM
yeah, he's a 60plus percent passer..which means the bubble screen is a common part of their O..I assume to get Ismail in space...no small task containing them..we just have to limit their oppurtunities and get them off rythem, and make the most of our possessions.

Gotta keep everything in front of you and play disciplined vs the options. The RB is really good but doesn't get much press because he plays with Wadley and Ismail.

toddg
11-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Gotta keep everything in front of you and play disciplined vs the options. The RB is really good but doesn't get much press because he plays with Wadley and Ismail.
how is their vertical passing? is he accurate down field?

defense51
11-09-2014, 06:13 PM
They seem to be comparable to Big Spring... Big offensive threats and no defense. I like our chances, this team has improved alot over the last month. With the way our running game is going, I don't see them stopping it! If we can get a few stops on defense, we win by 7.

Aguilafanatico
11-09-2014, 06:29 PM
how is their vertical passing? is he accurate down field?

They don't throw it downfield that much but he is pretty accurate and has a good arm. Biggest threat with his legs.

toddg
11-09-2014, 08:13 PM
one thing for certain...eeeeasy drive from Alvarado..got there in 25 minutes a couple of weeks ago, including a stop at jack in the box!! bleachers will be rockin and full on the big A side.

Eagle Nation
11-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Alvarado fans may be the only ones that show up. From what I have seen from past game with Ranchview, there will be more people on the field than in the stands for Ranchview.

toddg
11-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Alvarado fans may be the only ones that show up. From what I have seen from past game with Ranchview, there will be more people on the field than in the stands for Ranchview.
that wouldnt be good..especially if they are the home team..kennedale's home side is big

Bug Truck
11-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Got to go with the Indians by 3

defense51
11-10-2014, 02:19 AM
Got to go with the Indians by 3

:2thumbsup Bug Truck, I like the cut of your jib!

Aguilafanatico
11-10-2014, 08:52 AM
To say Ranchview doesn't travel would be a huge understatement. They don't even travel to home games. It's sad, especially considering they have a good team.

toddg
11-10-2014, 09:44 AM
To say Ranchview doesn't travel would be a huge understatement. They don't even travel to home games. It's sad, especially considering they have a good team.
Maybe some curious Kennedale folks will come this game and sit over there..otherwise we will be hearing the echo off those home side bleachers!
Or, we can fill up that side too.. Give them some stereo Alvarado cheers!! Hmmm...

Gen.Pat
11-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Good luck to the Tribe. Bundle up it going to be Cold Friday night.

Aguilafanatico
11-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Maybe some curious Kennedale folks will come this game and sit over there..otherwise we will be hearing the echo off those home side bleachers!
Or, we can fill up that side too.. Give them some stereo Alvarado cheers!! Hmmm...

This drives me crazy. I understand that there can be financial situations, work etc that make it difficult to go out and support the kids but two weeks ago Pinkston had 2 people (other than the band) in the stands at Argyle. TWO!! I am not exaggerating. I felt horrible for those kids. It's shameful. Major kudos to those kids for pushing on and working hard when it appears that nobody cares. It's a problem.

toddg
11-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no
I get a good feeling, yeah
Oh oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no
I get a good feeling, yeah

regaleagle
11-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Carrollton Ranchview is located in a upper-tier area of NW Carrollton, and there's even Ranchview Golf Course down the street from the school. There is just no excuse for that particular school to not have a fanbase that will follow their team, esp. in the playoffs. Heck, it wasn't even much of a drive to come to Argyle....maybe 20 mins. in traffic. Just don't understand it. This is the 2nd yr. they've made the playoffs. Even if they didn't, they should have come up the road to Argyle a few miles. Maybe, just maybe they'll surprise and show up for this game. They'll be thinkin' their team is gonna win if they do show....that's how you'll know, haha.

toddg
11-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Carrollton Ranchview is located in a upper-tier area of NW Carrollton, and there's even Ranchview Golf Course down the street from the school. There is just no excuse for that particular school to not have a fanbase that will follow their team, esp. in the playoffs. Heck, it wasn't even much of a drive to come to Argyle....maybe 20 mins. in traffic. Just don't understand it. This is the 2nd yr. they've made the playoffs. Even if they didn't, they should have come up the road to Argyle a few miles. Maybe, just maybe they'll surprise and show up for this game. They'll be thinkin' their team is gonna win if they do show....that's how you'll know, haha.
And why wouldn't they think they will win..we're just a lowly 3-7 team, an easy 1st round opponent

regaleagle
11-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Carrollton Ranchview is located in an upper-tier area of NW Carrollton with Ranchview Golf Course right down the street. I cannot understand why their fanbase was so sparse at the Argyle game....it's only a 20 min. drive in traffic on Friday. I have a feeling they will show up for this game in Kennedale though. Since playing Argyle back in Week 6, I'm sure the fanbase has come together by this time in support of the team. Afterall, their record is now 8-2, the best they've ever had, I believe. To give you a comparison, last season they went 4-6, and the 3 previous years to that 2-8, 2-8, and 3-8. This year's team has scored 384 pts. in 10 games while allowing 286, but 72 of those were to Argyle. They did manage to score 42 against Argyle, and the very next week put up 49 against Sanger in a signature win.....just to give you a heads up. This year's Ranchview Wolves ain't no slouch of a team....they have very good athletes and lots of speed. Their lines are not small either. I believe the Indians will have their hands full trying to stop this team, or to even outscore them.

GrTigers6
11-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Trick to beating Ranchview is long steady drives on offense to keep their offense off the field. If you can maintain some love drives and score some points in the process then you can take them out. But be ready on defense because they have a ton of speed at all the skill positions.

bleedgreen
11-11-2014, 07:18 AM
I will come to this game and sit in a nice comfortable fold down seat on Kennedale's side rather than go watch another Kennedale blowout. This will be district 5 vs district 6. Let's see how these districts stack up this year. Remember Alvarado fans, the North wind may be blowing in your face. Come sit on the North side and enjoy coffee and chocolate while your Indians are looking to run down the wolves. This Wildcat fan is behind you all the way and it would be great to meet up again in the playoffs. That was one hard fought battle against us. Good luck and keep a tight line.

defense51
11-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Two good practices for the Indians so far this week, they are enthusiastic and ready to play. Beware CR, we are bringing the wrecking crew Friday night!!!

toddg
11-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Two good practices for the Indians so far this week, they are enthusiastic and ready to play. Beware CR, we are bringing the wrecking crew Friday night!!!

The Indians know no other way than to bring it hard and often.. This is not the end, it is the beginning!!

greendawg84
11-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Give me the Indians , they aint skeert of no city boys from the Metromess .

toddg
11-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Alvarado has team speedbumps!!

83Indian
11-13-2014, 11:20 AM
The Indians are due for a playoff win. Throw the record out the window. The last time we played at Kennedale, we saw the strength of the power I when you can dominate the line of scrimmage and control the clock. This will be the key to keeping the high octane offense of Ranchview off the field.

I WANT A VICTORY!

Bullaholic
11-13-2014, 11:34 AM
As many said in this thread---if the Indians can sustain clock-eating drives and score on nearly every possession, they have a chance of getting the win. If this gets into a shootout, or Alvarado has to come from behind by too much--then I think Ranchview will be in a better position to win. Good luck to the Indians

Steernation
11-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Im going with the indians by 7. Feeling a upset!

defense51
11-13-2014, 10:30 PM
If the old saying "you play like you practice" is true, then the Indians are primed and ready for tomorrow night! The Indians have had intense, and enthusiastic practices all week.

toddg
11-14-2014, 12:42 AM
If the old saying "you play like you practice" is true, then the Indians are primed and ready for tomorrow night! The Indians have had intense, and enthusiastic practices all week.
Alvarado Indians!

hollywood
11-14-2014, 10:29 AM

Good to hear defense51! They've practiced hard all season and now it's paying off. One week at a time. Good luck tonight!

toddg
11-14-2014, 11:39 AM
80 Indians take the field,
They start to chant "WE REFUSE TO YIELD"!!
Time to RISE, time to FIGHT!
Reach for Glory..it starts tonite!
The FIRE comes from deep inside,
The eruption of..INDIAN PRIDE​!!

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 12:27 PM
THE 3-Pronged Attack....Keidrien Wadley at qb, Davian Carter at rb, and Raghib(Rocket) Ismail II at reciever/rb/db. I think Wadley plays db also. Actually, Wadley has even more speed than Ismail, believe it or not. Watch the corners....Wadley doesn't need much room and before ya know it he's downfield. While you're trying to stop him, Carter hits you off tackle in seams(he's fast too) for long gains. Then you pull in to stop the runs and Wadley hits Ismail on passes. Ismail will take jet sweeps and toss outs also. Their D is not that bad....they played a pretty decent schedule. They've gotten better. This team is a dark horse to make it to the Region 2 D-1 Final against Argyle or Kennedale....no joke. Good luck tonite to the Indians. Put on you war paint and makem tackles. Three Bears and Running Deer needs a good game, lol.

toddg
11-14-2014, 01:03 PM
THE 3-Pronged Attack....Keidrien Wadley at qb, Davian Carter at rb, and Raghib(Rocket) Ismail II at reciever/rb/db. I think Wadley plays db also. Actually, Wadley has even more speed than Ismail, believe it or not. Watch the corners....Wadley doesn't need much room and before ya know it he's downfield. While you're trying to stop him, Carter hits you off tackle in seams(he's fast too) for long gains. Then you pull in to stop the runs and Wadley hits Ismail on passes. Ismail will take jet sweeps and toss outs also. Their D is not that bad....they played a pretty decent schedule. They've gotten better. This team is a dark horse to make it to the Region 2 D-1 Final against Argyle or Kennedale....no joke. Good luck tonite to the Indians. Put on you war paint and makem tackles. Three Bears and Running Deer needs a good game, lol.

we aint skeert, we have a couple of 1k rushers ourselves, and our O and D lines have been brutal as of late..so who knows...little 3-7 Alvarado may just have a glimer of a chance..

Aguilafanatico
11-14-2014, 01:10 PM
we aint skeert, we have a couple of 1k rushers ourselves, and our O and D lines have been brutal as of late..so who knows...little 3-7 Alvarado may just have a glimer of a chance..

I would love to catch this game. Ranchview is explosive as heck. Like playing a game of Wack-A-mole. Knock one down another appears. Better play very disciplined D or your in for a long night. Argyle has a lot of speed as well but Ranchview has 3 or 4 on O that have another gear. Best of luck but I see Ranchview coming out of this one. (Gotta pull for my district).

toddg
11-14-2014, 01:27 PM
I would love to catch this game. Ranchview is explosive as heck. Like playing a game of Wack-A-mole. Knock one down another appears. Better play very disciplined D or your in for a long night. Argyle has a lot of speed as well but Ranchview has 3 or 4 on O that have another gear. Best of luck but I see Ranchview coming out of this one. (Gotta pull for my district).

iv seen the Argyle/RV game in its entirety..looks like they suprised you in the 1st qtr...then the Eagles went on a 51-21 rampage thereafter.

Aguilafanatico
11-14-2014, 01:32 PM
iv seen the Argyle/RV game in its entirety..looks like they suprised you in the 1st qtr...then the Eagles went on a 51-21 rampage thereafter.

There was definitely some shock and awe in the mix. Coming off a bye didn't help. There were permanent defensive adjustments made with our team afterward though. If you've seen them, you know what I mean. The boys got hops.

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 01:36 PM

Not exactly. Ranchview did score 42 points, and never quit. The very next week they put up 49 on Sanger, and they haven't really stopped putting up the points all season in every single game. What does that tell you, huh? Like I said before....put on the war paint and expect a track meet. You will have to OUTSCORE this team...end of story. You ain't gonna stop them from putting up the points....nobody has yet.

There's always the slim chance that I'm wrong, though. :crazy1:

toddg
11-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Not exactly. Ranchview did score 42 points, and never quit. The very next week they put up 49 on Sanger, and they haven't really stopped putting up the points all season in every single game. What does that tell you, huh? Like I said before....put on the war paint and expect a track meet. You will have to OUTSCORE this team...end of story. You ain't gonna stop them from putting up the points....nobody has yet.

they scored 24 on castleberry the week before Argyle..it was 21-21 in the 1st qtr against Argyle..then the eagles pulled away with a 4 TD win..im not disputing their ability to score points..but the only team they played that dont run out of the spread is the team they only scored 3 TDs on

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Ok, so you're saying just don't give them the ball by scoring TD's, huh? Well good luck with that philosophy. Besides, Castleberry was in Week 5 and let's face it....NOBODY gets up for Castleberry. You are pointing to ONE game in Week 5 against a limp noodle opponent. I'm talking about a season's worth of stats against all the others....a bit of a difference, wouldn't you say???

toddg
11-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Ok, so you're saying just don't give them the ball by scoring TD's, huh? Well good luck with that philosophy. Besides, Castleberry was in Week 5 and let's face it....NOBODY gets up for Castleberry. You are pointing to ONE game in Week 5 against a limp noodle opponent. I'm talking about a season's worth of stats against all the others....a bit of a difference, wouldn't you say???
Teams that think they are state contenders KILL limp noodled opponents..ie;Kennedale, Argyle, Navasota(whom btw, killed Castleberry) etc. etc.

Aguilafanatico
11-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Alvarado has team speedbumps!!

Teams that think they are state contenders KILL limp noodled opponents..ie;Kennedale, Argyle, Navasota(whom btw, killed Castleberry) etc. etc.

Play disciplined defense, control the clock, score on your possessions. All are key. I have seen Alvarado play and they are definitely capable.

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 02:19 PM
I will be the first to admit that perhaps Ranchview ended its schedule on a high note against some not so formidable competition. They played the teams in thier district. They lost one district game....to Argyle in a high scoring affair. Maybe they can be slowed down some....maybe they had a banner night against Argyle. Maybe Alvarado has a better scheme defensively to start out with than Argyle did. Maybe Argyle took them too lightly to start the game....all these are possibilities. I suspect it will be a lower scoring game than usual for the Wolves simply because the weather will be cold and this is the playoffs. I look for fumbles to play a part in this one also. If a team is poised to make a late season move, it will be a team like Alvarado this week. Ranchview can be beaten, but in my opinion it will take turnovers to stop some of their drives. If Ranchview play "clean" football tonite, Alvarado will need to just shut them down like a wet blanket in order to win this one, jmo. Should be a rockem sockem great game to watch. Good luck to both teams.

toddg
11-14-2014, 02:34 PM
I will be the first to admit that perhaps Ranchview ended its schedule on a high note against some not so formidable competition. They played the teams in thier district. They lost one district game....to Argyle in a high scoring affair. Maybe they can be slowed down some....maybe they had a banner night against Argyle. Maybe Alvarado has a better scheme defensively to start out with than Argyle did. Maybe Argyle took them too lightly to start the game....all these are possibilities. I suspect it will be a lower scoring game than usual for the Wolves simply because the weather will be cold and this is the playoffs. I look for fumbles to play a part in this one also. If a team is poised to make a late season move, it will be a team like Alvarado this week. Ranchview can be beaten, but in my opinion it will take turnovers to stop some of their drives. If Ranchview play "clean" football tonite, Alvarado will need to just shut them down like a wet blanket in order to win this one, jmo. Should be a rockem sockem great game to watch. Good luck to both teams.

I think Ranchview is a very good team, and I think we do some things that may/or may not give them some trouble.. This game could go in many different directions as we all know..I just have a hunch the Indians arnt done yet..if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

defense51
11-14-2014, 06:16 PM

If you can sustain long drives then it works like a charm... Ask Kennedale how well it works, they had the ball for about six and a half minutes in the second half when we played them.

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 07:06 PM
I'll be checking into this broadcast from time to time. Is it still gonna be on the Meridix network?

83Indian
11-14-2014, 08:31 PM
Indians will receive

83Indian
11-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Indians start on own 35

83Indian
11-14-2014, 08:43 PM
Long drive stalls with int on 5 yard line

83Indian
11-14-2014, 08:47 PM
Ranch view scores on about 5 plays

Ranch view 7
Alvarado 0

5:40 1st

83Indian
11-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Indians start on own 38

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 08:51 PM
How's everything going over here on this channel tonite, huh? I'll try to find the webcast and tune it. Argyle is ruling right now against Lake Worth early.

83Indian
11-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Indians respond with 6 play 62 yard td drive. 2 pt conversion good

Alvarado 8
Ranch view 7

83Indian
11-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Ranch view qb goes the distance on first play.

Ranch view 14
Alvarado 8

2:54 first

83Indian
11-14-2014, 08:58 PM
Indians start on own 36

2:47 1st

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 09:01 PM
Just to give you a heads up....it's Carrollton Ranchview....a view of the ranch, haha(one word). How's Wadley and Co. doing tonite? Do they look impressive?

83Indian
11-14-2014, 09:05 PM
End of first qtr

Ranch view 14
Alvarado 8

Alvarado ball on ranch view 40 first and ten

83Indian
11-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Alvarado drives for a td
Two point conversion good

Alvarado 16
Ranchview 14

5:52 2nd

Regale thumbs are cold and I don't have time for autocorrect

83Indian
11-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Ranchview drives for a score

Ranchview 22
Alvarado 16

3:54 2nd

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Looks like the Indians are keeping pace of Ranchview in the scoring....which is what is needed to win against this team.

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Now Argyle recovers a fumble by Trey White, qb of the Bullfrogs. White is now on defense making stops for the Bullfrogs. Rodgers hits Estrada for another TD pass.

Argyle 49
Lake Worth 0

1:47 2nd qtr.

83Indian
11-14-2014, 09:31 PM
Indians drive for a td
Two point conversion failed

Alvarado 22
Ranchview 22

:40 left till half

83Indian
11-14-2014, 09:37 PM
Alvarado 22
Ranchview 22

Half

Bosqueville
11-14-2014, 09:56 PM
Indians came to play!!

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Ranchview starts on own 35

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Ranchview punts to Indians 11

Alvarado ball 7:57 3rd

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 10:14 PM
I'll tell you what....your Alvarado Indian broadcast team is BORING. And dry as a desert. But at least you have somebody calling the game. Oh Geez....they just got excited on an Indian first down, lol.

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Alvarado long td drive 2 pt conversion failed

Alvarado 30
Ranchview 22

2:10 3rd

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:27 PM
Ranchview starts on own 36

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 10:28 PM
Does Alvarado not have a decent kicker to make extra points, or what? The Indians keep going for 2 on the extra points. They could lose this game by not kicking the extra points.

toddg
11-14-2014, 10:29 PM
I'll tell you what....your Alvarado Indian broadcast team is BORING. And dry as a desert. But at least you have somebody calling the game. Oh Geez....they just got excited on an Indian first down, lol.

Their D don't like our O's style..we are starting to make tackles now on D.. Just got to keep on chopping that wood!

toddg
11-14-2014, 10:34 PM
Now that was a BS PI on 4th down

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:35 PM
End of third qtr
Very questionable pass interference call keeps wolves drive alive on 4th and long

Ranchview ball on Indians 23

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 10:37 PM
Did they ever say if the Ranchview fans showed up for this game tonite?

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:40 PM
Ranchview converts another 4th and long and then scores. Muffed snap turns into 2 pt conversion

Ranchview 30
Alvarado 28

10:57 4th

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 10:42 PM
Ranchview converts another 4th and long and then scores. Muffed snap turns into 2 pt conversion

Ranchview 30
Alvarado 28

10:57 4th

Great game so far.

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Ranchview holds Indians on own 44

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:50 PM
Ranchview scores

Ranchview 37
Alvarado 28

7:39 4th

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:54 PM
Indians Indians on own 41

Ranchview ball

83Indian
11-14-2014, 10:57 PM
Blown fumble recovery for the Indians. Ranchview scores in two plays

Ranchview 44
Alvarado 28

5:32 4th

regaleagle
11-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Yep....they can be explosive. You'll stop them, stop them, and make them punt. Then all of a sudden....zoom. Touchdown.

83Indian
11-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Indian flea flicker attempt results in an int. Ranchview ball on Indians 31

83Indian
11-14-2014, 11:10 PM
Indians drive for a score

Ranchview 44
Alvarado 34

1:21 4th

83Indian
11-14-2014, 11:13 PM
Indians recover insides kick

Ball on Ranchview 44

1:09

83Indian
11-14-2014, 11:14 PM
Indians receiver tackled. Penalty waved off uncatchable bs

83Indian
11-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Last gasp pass into end zone intercepted returned to Indian 6.

29 seconds lefy

83Indian
11-14-2014, 11:18 PM
Ranchview 44
Alvarado 34

Final

toddg
11-14-2014, 11:23 PM
We tried! We didn't quit! Still Indian proud !!
Indians 2015 will be a monster!

bleedgreen
11-14-2014, 11:31 PM
I saw the game. In the 4th qtr, when it was 4th down and 1 yard and couldn't make it...the momentum shifted and never came back. That was a good game to watch. I'm glad I went. I wonder what Kennedale's score is?

toddg
11-14-2014, 11:47 PM
I saw the game. In the 4th qtr, when it was 4th down and 1 yard and couldn't make it...the momentum shifted and never came back. That was a good game to watch. I'm glad I went. I wonder what Kennedale's score is? the wildcats 62-20 with 4:04 left,

garageoffice
11-14-2014, 11:56 PM
Alvarado should be proud of the Indians tonight. They played hard and never gave up. It was a good game. Ranchview's speed is the real deal, but they aren't a very polished football team. Not taking anything away from Alvarado but, frankly, I was surprised that they didn't field a stronger defense with all of that speed.

Good job, Indians!

83Indian
11-15-2014, 12:20 AM
I saw the game. In the 4th qtr, when it was 4th down and 1 yard and couldn't make it...the momentum shifted and never came back. That was a good game to watch. I'm glad I went. I wonder what Kennedale's score is?
I think the pass interference call in the end zone against Alvarado was a huge play for Ranchview. Otherwise akvarado takes over on posessions and can extend the lead. On the drive that Alvarado was held on 4th down, a blatant personal foul wasn't called against Ranchview either. I don't like to say the refs changed the outcome, but there were several calls or no calls that we didn't get. The sack and fumble that was called an incomplete pass was questionable as well. Don't get me wrong, Alvarado needed a flawless game to win and almost pulled it off. Ranchview QB was a one man show. Without him, they are not even in this ball game. Good luck to Kennedale as we need some representation from district 5

toddg
11-15-2014, 12:26 AM
Alvarado should be proud of the Indians tonight. They played hard and never gave up. It was a good game. Ranchview's speed is the real deal, but they aren't a very polished football team. Not taking anything away from Alvarado but, frankly, I was surprised that they didn't field a stronger defense with all of that speed.

Good job, Indians!

If they meet Kennedale, Ranchview will lose

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 12:40 AM
I believe Ranchview is in the bottom half of the bracket in Region 2 where Van was supposedly favored. They lost last night to Paris, and then there's Sanger winning there also. Sanger will square off against a pretty darn good Paris team next week as Ranchview meets Liberty Eylau. Those winners will meet each other for the bottom half of the bracket as Kennedale and Argyle are in the top half of the bracket in Round 3. Ranchview could well end up in the regional final against either Argyle or Kennedale...if both win next week.

My personal feeling is that the winner of Sanger/Paris next week eventually gets to the regional final against either Argyle or Kennedale.

Tom Foolery
11-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Regional final will be Argyle vs Ranchview/Paris.

LEFAN80
11-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Regional final will be Argyle vs Ranchview/Paris.

So u think its gonna be a automatic win next week for Ranchview & Paris even tho LE won Paris's district?

regaleagle
11-15-2014, 03:38 PM
There ain't no automatics in the playoffs, esp. if you haven't seen both teams recently and looked at whose at full strength and who ain't. Depth and speed play a huge role in the playoffs, and overall team chemistry with the coaching staff looms large also. How a team responds to those halftime adjustments can be critical to which team comes out on top.

LEFAN80
11-15-2014, 03:53 PM
There ain't no automatics in the playoffs, esp. if you haven't seen both teams recently and looked at whose at full strength and who ain't. Depth and speed play a huge role in the playoffs, and overall team chemistry with the coaching staff looms large also. How a team responds to those halftime adjustments can be critical to which team comes out on top.

Yes I agree! And also I think this will be a competitive game but If they think this will be a gimme they will be in for a long one.

83Indian
11-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Yes I agree! And also I think this will be a competitive game but If they think this will be a gimme they will be in for a long one.

Contain the Ranchview qb and it's game over. Without him, their offense is done. He is an incredible play maker. You can cover all day and he will turn it into big yards every time. Defensively they are pretty good against the pass but not great. If you can run the ball, they are pretty weak

defense51
11-16-2014, 02:36 AM
Regardless of the outcome, I left the stadium with my heart full of pride in the effort these young men gave! The Indians never quit, they played down till the clock hit :00. The end was a somber moment, as this was #51's last high school game... I walked him on the field for his first peewee practice, and I was able to walk him off the field for his last game!!! Wow, what a ride!!!!!

toddg
11-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Regardless of the outcome, I left the stadium with my heart full of pride in the effort these young men gave! The Indians never quit, they played down till the clock hit :00. The end was a somber moment, as this was #51's last high school game... I walked him on the field for his first peewee practice, and I was able to walk him off the field for his last game!!! Wow, what a ride!!!!!
3 year starter, great leader..great Indian!!