PDA

View Full Version : China Spring vs Liberty Hill Friday 7:30 at Copperas Cove.

Rabid Cougar
11-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Hope this turns out more like the last two times we played instead for the first time. I have no idea how will play out. I won't be able to attend so enjoy!

Go Cougs!

panfan
11-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Hope this turns out more like the last two times we played instead for the first time. I have no idea how will play out. I won't be able to attend so enjoy!

Go Cougs!

Any team in the playoffs is dangerous cause they all know it could be one and done. Lh won't be taking China Springs lightly.

toddg
11-09-2014, 06:09 PM
i have no idea about China Spring this year, but i do know LH is stout upfront defensively!!

defense51
11-09-2014, 06:15 PM
i have no idea about China Spring this year, but i do know LH is stout upfront defensively!!
I agree, LH's front seven are solid. I haven't seen CS play this year, so I'll have to go with LH by 14.

Rocket Man
11-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Good luck Cougars, travel safe!

panfan
11-10-2014, 08:59 AM
What are the Cougars bringing to the table this Friday. We will bringing some mouth wash and gum for after the game to get the taste of the little black beads or dirt out of your mouth from being on it so much. :taunt::taunt::taunt:

jason
11-10-2014, 09:01 AM
What are the Cougars bringing to the table this Friday. We will bringing some mouth wash and gum for after the game to get the taste of the little black beads or dirt out of your mouth from being on it so much. :taunt::taunt::taunt:
it's little black beads.
cove has a nice stadium.
TERRIBLE parking on home side though.

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=42

Bosqueville
11-10-2014, 09:30 AM

I still don't think we know?? Which team shows up is our mantra this year. We are very young especially at the skill positions. RB, QB two best receivers all sophomores. Best defensive back/safety also sophomores. If the team shows up that hammered Yoe and beat La Vega then I think we will have a game!

panfan
11-10-2014, 09:33 AM
it's little black beads.
cove has a nice stadium.
TERRIBLE parking on home side though.

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=42

Alrighty then - I'm actually glad we will be playing on turf. The kids get used to how it feels and reacts to their movements.

bulldog60
11-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Better be ready for some speed. I think Liberty Hill could be in trouble like last year!

CS 28 LH 13

panfan
11-10-2014, 01:23 PM
I still don't think we know?? Which team shows up is our mantra this year. We are very young especially at the skill positions. RB, QB two best receivers all sophomores. Best defensive back/safety also sophomores. If the team shows up that hammered Yoe and beat La Vega then I think we will have a game!

We certainly hope your A team shows up. All that anyone wants, fans and players, is a good ol slobber knocker of a game and may the best team win!

LHPfactory
11-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Better be ready for some speed. I think Liberty Hill could be in trouble like last year!

CS 28 LH 13

Wow, common now, I know Burnet wound up runner up, but I know LH will do better than that against CS.

CS DAD
11-10-2014, 08:59 PM
:speech::speech:

panfan
11-10-2014, 09:36 PM
:speech::speech:So what are you saying here.......

CS DAD
11-10-2014, 10:06 PM
So what are you saying here.......

Nothing really. Ready for good game

panfan
11-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Nothing really. Ready for good game
Hey CS Dad - got a kid playing is so, what's his number so I can watch him this coming Friday. We are ready for a good game as well. Let's get it on!

greendawg84
11-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Barney's win in a close one , this could be a very interesting game if CS keeps the turnover bug from hurting them again .

panfan
11-11-2014, 09:02 AM
Barney's win in a close one , this could be a very interesting game if CS keeps the turnover bug from hurting them again .

You got no faith in us G-dawg. That's OK - :foul::foul::foul::foul:

greendawg84
11-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Hey I picked Da Hill , cant go against the Barneys at playoff time !

Rabid Cougar
11-11-2014, 09:43 AM
So only two will call this one correctly. I like the odds.

panfan
11-11-2014, 09:52 AM
So only two will call this one correctly. I like the odds.

:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol::spitlol: Guess we'll see Friday evening! You gonna be there, or is this the one you are missing?

Rabid Cougar
11-11-2014, 12:27 PM
:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol::spitlol: Guess we'll see Friday evening! You gonna be there, or is this the one you are missing?

Nope. Part of the great football official migration across the state this weekend.

panfan
11-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Nope. Part of the great football official migration across the state this weekend.

Well - your gonna miss a great game. Both teams will be giving it their all.

Rabid Cougar
11-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Well - your gonna miss a great game. Both teams will be giving it their all.

This might be an omen.... the last time I missed a CS playoff game, 2007 I missed all of them while I was in Iraq, they went to the state Champioship game. :rolleyes:

Rocket Man
11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
This might be an omen.... the last time I missed a CS playoff game, 2007 I missed all of them while I was in Iraq, they went to the state Champioship game. :rolleyes:

Panthers best beware; ancient Chinese proverb say "In cat fight, omen favor cat of Chinese origin" Just saying.........:thinking:

CS DAD
11-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Hey CS Dad - got a kid playing is so, what's his number so I can watch him this coming Friday. We are ready for a good game as well. Let's get it on!

No kids playing anymore. just a fan that can't stop going to the games year after year

panfan
11-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Panthers best beware; ancient Chinese proverb say "In cat fight, omen favor cat of Chinese origin" Just saying.........:thinking:

cougar - mountain lion - puma
panther - jaguar or leopard with no spots - in other words freak of nature.

New chinese proverb says "don't want no part of that genetic freak"! :doh:

panfan
11-11-2014, 05:54 PM

Thanks for your service. But don't be bringing in none of that Chinese Springs voo doo.

Bosqueville
11-11-2014, 06:03 PM
So Panfan, are you the only LH poster? Have all the others retired??

Cam
11-11-2014, 06:09 PM

...not only that one!....my espanol buddy from CS recently said this, "No es tan bravo la pantera como lo pintan" TRANSLATION: "The panther is not as fierce as it is made out to be.".....:eek:

or this one:

"La cabra siempre tira al monte".....TRANSLATION: "The goat always seeks out the mountain heights"......what does that have to do with this game....absolutely NOTHING!!!!......:doh:

Cam
11-11-2014, 06:14 PM

....I think he might be from the Barney nation!...LHPfactory makes a guest appearance every once in a while..but only when you irritate him & his beloved panthers....seems like everybody's leaving!.....I'm probably next...nobody listens to me anyways!....:bigcry:....

Rocket Man
11-11-2014, 06:18 PM
cougar - mountain lion - puma
panther - jaguar or leopard with no spots - in other words freak of nature.

New chinese proverb says "don't want no part of that genetic freak"! :doh:

So, you're claiming to be related to the Kitties from Lorena, just without the spots..........If memory serves, the Cougars beat the Leopards earlier this year........hmmmmmm :stirpot:

Rocket Man
11-11-2014, 06:20 PM
....I think he might be from the Barney nation!...LHPfactory makes a guest appearance every once in a while..but only when you irritate him & his beloved panthers....seems like everybody's leaving!.....I'm probably next...nobody listens to me anyways!....:bigcry:....

So Myrtle, I was telling that guy the other day that we couldn't get his order filled because, hang on a second.......

Cam, did you say something?

Cam
11-11-2014, 06:23 PM
I don't think CS will be able to stop that nasty slot-T stuff....1st down - 4 yards, 2nd down - 5 yards, 3rd down - 6 yards and a PANTHER 1st down!!!.....1st down - 7 yards, 2nd down - 2 yards, 3rd down - 54 yards and a PANTHER touchdown!!!!.....that's basically how it works.......I think Barney's win.................but purple still sucks!!!!.....

Cam
11-11-2014, 06:24 PM
So Myrtle, I was telling that guy the other day that we couldn't get his order filled because, hang on a second.......

Cam, did you say something?

see....see....see what I mean???.......it's like I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of the Low....NO RESPECT!.....:foul:

panfan
11-11-2014, 07:20 PM

No - not the only one, just the only one posting anything right now. Tryin my best to hold up our end here til the troops arrive. Troops where are ya'll? :helpme:

Pudlugger
11-11-2014, 07:23 PM
No - not the only one, just the only one posting anything right now. Tryin my best to hold up our end here til the troops arrive. Troops where are ya'll? :helpme:

I'm here Panfan. Liberty Hill by 14. Too much offense for the Cougars.

Rabid Cougar
11-11-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't think CS will be able to stop that nasty slot-T stuff....1st down - 4 yards, 2nd down - 5 yards, 3rd down - 6 yards and a PANTHER 1st down!!!.....1st down - 7 yards, 2nd down - 2 yards, 3rd down - 54 yards and a PANTHER touchdown!!!!.....that's basically how it works.......I think Barney's win.................but purple still sucks!!!!.....

Did a pretty good job of outscoring it the last two times.

panfan
11-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Did a pretty good job of outscoring it the last two times.

This season?

Rabid Cougar
11-11-2014, 09:16 PM
This season?

Hadn't seen it this season.

FB-fanatic
11-11-2014, 11:08 PM
So, you're claiming to be related to the Kitties from Lorena, just without the spots..........If memory serves, the Cougars beat the Leopards earlier this year........hmmmmmm :stirpot:

So Rocket Man. I noticed you forgot to post your teams past five year Bi-district record 1-1 on the other thread. I can post it for you, if you'd like :thumbsup:

caleb_mccaig
11-11-2014, 11:55 PM
The only way Liberty Hill wins this one is if Doug Allman gets a week of eligibility back lol.

panfan
11-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Hadn't seen it this season.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

panfan
11-12-2014, 08:05 AM
The only way Liberty Hill wins this one is if Doug Allman gets a week of eligibility back lol.

:lies: from the guy who said

"Also, I thought CS was supposed to be decent this year. Garbage the past couple of years. It's embarrassing. "

panfan
11-12-2014, 08:06 AM
I'm here Panfan. Liberty Hill by 14. Too much offense for the Cougars.

Alright, :2thumbsup

panfan
11-12-2014, 08:07 AM

Please Kittens - Lorena, not even on the same ball park.

panfan
11-12-2014, 08:08 AM

I noticed ya'll finally got away from that knarly looking puke green ya'll been wearin since the turn of the last century......

panfan
11-12-2014, 08:09 AM
see....see....see what I mean???.......it's like I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of the Low....NO RESPECT!.....:foul:

Its hard to get respect when your finger puppet is muggin someone. Thug!

LHPfactory
11-12-2014, 09:03 AM

Im here, still monitoring, just been busy.

Cam, sending my condolences in advance for losing to Taylor this week.... I know, the green on green violence is sad, but its unavoidable this week.

As for my Panthers, they will take CS to the wood shed and send em to the wood floor, Nuff said....

Rocket Man
11-12-2014, 09:37 AM
So Rocket Man. I noticed you forgot to post your teams past five year Bi-district record 1-1 on the other thread. I can post it for you, if you'd like :thumbsup:

Nice hijacking..........

Rock on dude.............it has been a tough sled recovering from the former coaching staff years, but the Rockets are making a comeback. BTW, Navasota would've slaughtered LL last year too, maybe worse than Rockdale did!

panfan
11-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Nice hijacking..........

Rock on dude.............it has been a tough sled recovering from the former coaching staff years, but the Rockets are making a comeback. BTW, Navasota would've slaughtered LL last year too, maybe worse than Rockdale did!

Like my mama used to say "ya'll take it outside"!

Cam
11-12-2014, 11:15 AM
I noticed ya'll finally got away from that knarly looking puke green ya'll been wearin since the turn of the last century......

..you're just jealous cause you're stuck with that purple...and we got almost every color in the electromagnetic spectrum in use!!!:D

Cam
11-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Im here, still monitoring, just been busy.

Cam, sending my condolences in advance for losing to Taylor this week.... I know, the green on green violence is sad, but its unavoidable this week.

As for my Panthers, they will take CS to the wood shed and send em to the wood floor, Nuff said....

Just shows how badly you want Burnet gone!!!...such a hater!!!.......keep dreamin' dude......

caleb_mccaig
11-12-2014, 12:36 PM
:lies: from the guy who said

"Also, I thought CS was supposed to be decent this year. Garbage the past couple of years. It's embarrassing. "

Lol I know nothing about Liberty Hill this season. The only thing I've even seen of CS was when they were at state 7 on 7. I'm over here stuck watching Dublin and Stephenville every week!

Rabid Cougar
11-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Nice hijacking..........

BTW, Navasota would've slaughtered LL last year too, maybe worse than Rockdale did!

That ain't no lie. 2012 too.

Rabid Cougar
11-12-2014, 12:45 PM

I'd go for that if we get 55 and 19 back too.

varsity parent
11-12-2014, 03:05 PM
No kids playing anymore. just a fan that can't stop going to the games year after year

Me too brother, me too!

stardog
11-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Lol I know nothing about Liberty Hill this season. The only thing I've even seen of CS was when they were at state 7 on 7. I'm over here stuck watching Dublin and Stephenville every week!

What they mean is they didn't know there was a Liberty Hill. Had to look at a map and find it ! It's down stream of Burnet.

Rabid Cougar
11-12-2014, 03:30 PM
What they mean is they didn't know there was a Liberty Hill. Had to look at a map and find it ! It's down stream of Burnet.

Yes, I used to know LH as Huttos whipping dog back in the day.

Rocket Man
11-12-2014, 03:35 PM
Oh yeah..........there's some smack going on here!!

:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stir pot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

Super_R
11-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Panthers Win!

Thanks the Lord it is playoff season!!!

Dress warm. I have a feeling it will be a bit colder on the China Spring side.

Come on with the come on!

ps...hold on the the ball.

panfan
11-14-2014, 07:15 AM
Let's Get Ready to RRRRRUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLEEEEEE!!

panfan
11-15-2014, 12:29 AM
Good game Cougars. If most of the talent on the field was young, then ya'll will be a force next season.

jason
11-15-2014, 01:19 AM
How'd yall like the stadium?? (besides the parking!!)
Did they use their normal PA guy? He is awful!!

panfan
11-15-2014, 08:26 AM
How'd yall like the stadium?? (besides the parking!!)
Did they use their normal PA guy? He is awful!!

Couldn't tell you if they used their normal guy or not. Stadium was nice, plenty of seating, and parking was plentiful and close up. Had ticket gates both sides which was nice so you didn't park on one side and have to walk to the other to get in. Turf looked to be in really good shape. Nice big scoreboard with replay (which was really nice). Wasn't so big that our crowd got swallowed up. All in all great venue for a game.