PDA

View Full Version : West Trojans go 7-3

FB-fanatic
11-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Have good friends out at the baseball-crazed town of West. They have had quite the turnaround season. The team ends the season with a 7-3 record, with most of the towns "athletes" opting to play only baseball. After only two wins in the past three seasons, the Trojans shucked thei old Wing-T offense for a wide open spread attack, and in a more appropriate sized district, made a quite impressive turn-around, to only miss the playoffs by a narrow margin. Ironically, the last playoff run was in 2010, when the team went 3-7. Sadly, it was my hometown of Comanche that was the final dagger for this season.

Rabid Cougar
11-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Have good friends out at the baseball-crazed town of West. They have had quite the turnaround season. The team ends the season with a 7-3 record, with most of the towns "athletes" opting to play only baseball. After only two wins in the past three seasons, the Trojans shucked thei old Wing-T offense for a wide open spread attack, and in a more appropriate sized district, made a quite impressive turn-around, to only miss the playoffs by a narrow margin. Ironically, the last playoff run was in 2010, when the team went 3-7. Sadly, it was my hometown of Comanche that was the final dagger for this season.

They are still West. Glad they are now someone elses problem in baseball.

XMan
11-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Love me some West Trojans. Never met a person from West that wasn't just awesome. Hard to believe they went 7-3 and missed the playoffs seeing that 0-10 and 1-9 teams got in. Wish them nothing but the best. Hopefully, they will run rule everyone this year.

GrTigers6
11-10-2014, 06:57 AM
Love me some West Trojans. Never met a person from West that wasn't just awesome. Hard to believe they went 7-3 and missed the playoffs seeing that 0-10 and 1-9 teams got in. Wish them nothing but the best. Hopefully, they will run rule everyone this year.
I really expected them to knock off comanche but I bet they are back next year and will be a team to worry about

Gen.Pat
11-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Congratulations to West.